The Engagement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh!" Peggy grunted with effort.

"Ugh!" Martha grunted in surprise with the realization that Peggy's hand was now inside her.

"I'm in!" Peggy said acting surprised.

Feelings of pain and pleasure simultaneously swept over Martha's body. A new, even more powerful orgasm arrived and took control of her nervous system. Peggy twisted her hand to the right and a second orgasm hit home. Martha went stiff as if an electrical current was coursing through her body. She blacked out momentarily only to come to as Peggy began a vigorous fucking, using her entire hand, her knuckles pressing against Martha's "G" spot, then drawing back, stretching Martha's vagina to its limit as the top of her fist emerged only to disappear once again into the inner recesses of Martha's cuntal channel.

Both women sensed that an even better pleasure awaited Martha and so Peggy continued her activity although she had long tired and wanted nothing more than to have this woman go down on her. Martha grunted twice and then came harder than she's ever come in her life, her fluids squishing out and up Peggy's wrist attesting to the magnitude of this her last orgasm.

Martha's head snapped up, then back and she passed out for the second time. Peggy used the opportunity to remove her hand and marvel at the huge quantity of fluid (she thought of it as 'come') that now covered her hand and wrist.

'I might have got in there up to my elbow,' she thought as she absentmindedly wiped her hand on Martha's right breast, and after cleaning her hand off thoroughly with a towel, she started nursing on Martha's large nipple. Martha remained out, enjoying the sensations of a lifetime in whatever world she happened to be occupying at the moment.

She awoke just as Peggy was removing her bikini top and exposing her youthful breasts to the sun. Peggy noticed the older woman's eyes flutter open then close and quickly shed her bottoms.

Martha licked her lips as she gazed upon Peggy's pert tits. Her nipples were tiny little pink bumps that barely protruded from her quarter-sized pink areolas. The tiny protrusions almost looked pre-pubescent, although she knew this was not at all the case. Peggy had a somewhat boyish build, yet Martha was struck by how feminine she really was; so completely soft and delicate, like a newly budding flower - so thoroughly knowledgeable in the art of making love.

Peggy leaned close, offering her breast to Martha who readily accepted it and at the same time felt a pang within her own breast as if she'd just finished breast-feeding.

'Strange,' she thought, 'I haven't had that feeling since . . . . '

Her eyes met Peggy's and she knew instantly that Peggy had been nursing on her breast. She drew her tongue across Peggy's nubby nipple, enjoyed both the texture of skin covering the nubbin as well as Peggy's somewhat surprised response - reaching out and placing her hand on Martha's head and holding her tight to her breast.

Martha oozed her saliva all over the nipple as it became engorged in her mouth. When Peggy moaned with delight, Martha went to the other breast and gave it similar treatment. Peggy moaned all the louder. Martha caught sight of the nipple that had been in her mouth. It looked different - her areola was no longer flat, both it and the nipple had puffed up to take on a large, strawberry shape.

Peggy grasped that breast with her hand and moaned, "This one! Suck this one!"

The older woman did as asked and found the nipple felt huge in her mouth as her tongue danced hither and thither across its rough surface.

"That's great!" Peggy moaned, pinching her other bud. Martha continued munching on the breast for another minute and then roughly shoved Peggy's hand away from torturing her nipple and devoured it for herself.

"Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!" Peggy was shouting and Martha left the delicious nub to quiet her down. She saw at a glance Peggy's vulva was shaven clean as a baby's. Peggy turned from Martha and presented her rear to the older woman. Martha noted that her outer labia were small just managing to cover her slit, which was heavily moistened already from her prior activities. Accordingly, Martha planted a wet kiss on Peggy's smooth mound and then inserted a finger.

Martha worked her tongue into Peggy's silken slit, wriggling it about until it crashed through the tight entrance. 'This girl is a virgin,' Martha discovered as her tongue met Peggy's hymen while savoring the ripe, tangy taste her tongue had just transmitted to her brain.

Soon Martha was lapping away with abandon at the pussy under her nose, not caring if anyone should bother to look over the fence into the backyard. It wasn't long before Martha's jaw began to tire and she wondered when Peggy would respond other than moaning and pushing and pulling on her head by way of providing unneeded direction.

Suddenly Peggy began to buck wildly, pulling so hard with both hands that Martha's face was mashed into her labia. Martha countered by opening her mouth as wide as possible and engulfing Peggy's entire vagina, sucking both labia into her mouth as if it were a powerful vacuum. Daring to relax just enough to catch a quick breath of air, Martha raked her tongue in and out of Peggy's swollen vulva until she came in a wild, uncontrollable orgasm. Her body spasming as her juices flooded Martha's waiting mouth. Martha found herself reveling in the force and flavor of Peggy's ejaculate as it mixed with her own saliva and rolled down her throat.

Afterwards, Martha was compelled to feel Peggy's skin against her own and pulled her tightly against her, mashing her breasts against those of the supple teenager. The contact with Peggy's nipples sent a shiver of delight through Martha. And when Peggy wrapped her leg around Martha's so that their cunt's squashed together, Martha came again.

They lay entwined for thirty minutes or so, caressing each other's back and ass. Until Martha decided to make the young girl her love slave and eased her middle finger between her puffy labia and dipped inside her once again.

Peggy trembled and came again.

Martha marveled at how wet and warm the girl's pussy was, and they kissed, long and hard until the older woman brought Peggy off one more time.

They took their time dressing, or putting the bikini's back on and Martha laid a final caress on Peggy's covered breast and said, "Next time, bring Kathy too. We can use the water bed. Christ, we'll come forever if we add a third."

"I'll tell her," Peggy said smiling and allowing her hand to wander across Martha's pubis. "I'll tell her all about it and what she missed and what she'll experience when the two of us take her on."

"You do that, sweetheart," Martha said and kissed Peggy's already bruised lips. The girl made her way out the same way she'd come in, then returned, leaning over the gate.

"What's wrong?" Martha asked.

"I need a ride," Peggy said lamely.

Laughing, Martha replied, "No problem, let me slip a housecoat on and I'll drive you to the ends of the earth.