All Comments on 'The English Gardener Ch. 01'

by Elsie67

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Great stuff - well written. Wish I had that much fun when I was a landscape designer wedged between stints in a Navy career. Looking fwd to ensuing chapters.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 9 years ago
Eating strawberries and pussy

I wonder how long it took since the first strawberry was discovered for some guy to think about putting it in a woman's vagina. It's a fabulous combination and probably accounts for many hotels placing Champagne and strawberries (often dipped in chocolate) in a honeymoon suite for the newlyweds. English clotted cream also makes a delicious accompaniment.

Now a word about the pussy part of the title of this comment. For all I know, cunninglingus may be the name of a shrub. But stimulating a pussy with your mouth is cunnilingus. (AKA cunnilingis, cunnilinctus) From the Latin cunnus vulva + lingere to lick. There are thousands of articles about how to perform this act as well as an almost infinite number of videos on the Internet. From my personal experience there is only one best way to do it: The way the woman you are with wants it done!

Good story. Brief but interesting and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous