The English Ranch Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Well then, we had better get going." Cheyenne said. And then I must have had another brain cramp as I understood her remark to be an order and started to walk off pulling the cart. Suddenly she screamed and my head snapped back as the reins were pulled back hard.

"You fucking dumb cock! You ran over my leg when I fell. Stand still and don't move. Damn that hurts." She yelled out at me.

"Are you OK Cheyenne? What the fuck happened?" David asked.

"This stupid ass started to move on a comment and not a command. Here, hold the reins for me David as I give a reminder of who is the boss."

I heard her come near and closed my eyes tight knowing that I was in trouble and thinking that it would help. Two hard lashes hit my back within seconds of each other, which caused me to moan, but my moans were covered by Cheyenne's screams as she hit me each time. My knees had started to buckle from the force of those lashings and I knew that I must have hurt her more than I thought. She returned to the cart seat and from the weight added to the poles I held, I knew that she was now seated.

"Pony, are you ready to proceed? Do you remember the gaits that were taught this morning?" she asked.

After nodding vigorously to both questions, there was a slap of the reins on my shoulders. "At the Walk...Yah! Get going boy!" she commanded. Off I went straight ahead, pulling the cart with Cheyenne seated upon it. For the initial period, she had me walk around the inside of the paddock getting me accustomed to the reins and accustomed to her commands. Unfortunately accustomed meant yanking my head roughly with the reins as she yelled out at me. I suppose that once she felt comfortable with me pulling the cart, she led me out onto the track and began to walk the first portion in a counter clockwise direction. As we rounded our first turn, I could see that there was a designated 'Finish Line' ahead as well as an umbrella covered viewing stand. After taking a few more steps, I noticed that Lady Pamela and two other women occupied the viewing stand.

"You should be honoured william. It looks like Lady Pamela has come out to watch you and she brought a few friends with her. Let's put on a show so don't screw up asshole," she stated as she slapped my back with the whip. "High step walk, now! Yah!" she commanded as her whip landed on my right ass cheek.

I changed my step to that commanded and walked straight ahead until the right rein yanked my head aside and I turned in that direction. Then both reins yanked my head back with the result that we stopped directly in front of the viewing stand looking straight at the Ladies. 'Oh crap,' I said to myself. I was looking not only at Lady Pamela but Peggy and Catherine, rather Mistresses Peggy and Catherine as well. I had met the two guests before at my Owner's first party and had not forgotten either. Mistress Peggy was a lawyer and had almost single-handed created a secret society based on female power that all these ladies were probably part of. She also wielded a mean whip as I found out at that time. Mistress Catherine was an anchor for a TV cable channel and it appeared that she hated all things male. I chuckled to myself when I thought that she would probably please the other two ladies tonight and smiled as I did so. As I did this, I saw her looking right at me and from the mean look on her face thought that she had just read my mind.

Cheyenne had dismounted and came up to stand ahead of me to talk to the Ladies. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your visit," she stated.

"We are, thanks Cheyenne. How does this pony react to the reins and saddle?" Lady Pamela asked.

"He has not had the saddle on as yet and he is still uncomfortable with the reins but he will learn and in a few minutes we will break him in on the saddle which should be interesting and I hope you stay to watch," Cheyenne replied.

"Yes we had planned to. Let's try him with the blindfold on first then take him around the track in High Step Trot so that we can hear how well he rings his bells. Do this until the last turn and then put him into Gallop and bring him past us in hard mode and I mean hard. Also Cheyenne, there has been a change of plans as we now have guests this evening. This pony will not be available for others but will provide entertainment for my guests and myself only. When you go back to add the blindfold, please tell David that he will be part of the entertainment tonight, he will know what that means, and also tell him that Nita is to be there as well as her own knotty self."

"Yes Ma'am," Cheyenne replied and then turned around and as she did so, our eyes locked and I noticed that she was biting her lower lip.

My heart started to sink when I saw that and thought about what David and Nita were to do that night and what the hell did 'bring him past us in hard mode' mean? Cheyenne then took her seat in the cart, pulled hard on my right rein and slapping the whip on my left ass cheek gave me the verbal command to move out. I was eventually led back to the paddock area that we had started from and made to halt. Cheyenne then dismounted and went over to David.

"David, please put the blinders on the pony. Oh, Mistress has requested your attendance at a special event tonight and you would know what it means as you will be part of the entertainment along with william and Nita. And you are to tell Nita that her services are required as well."

David just smiled and then after locating the blindfold, walked over to me.

"Things are looking up boy. They just get better and better," he said as he started to put the cup potion of the blindfold over each eye. Then as he pulled it tight to buckle it on, he also said, "I told you that I would have you william. You're going to love it.

"Now remember with the blinders on, the trick is to remain calm and follow the lead from the reins. Do not panic. Got that?" he asked.

I mumbled through the bit that I understood and thanked him.

"Shall I give him some water first Cheyenne?

"No, he will have to wait until this is over or we will be back to the same thing as this morning. But I think I'll switch to the snakewhip because we have been told to put on a good show for the ladies. If you could grab it for me David, I'd be grateful. Are you going to stay and watch this show?"

"Sorry no, but have fun. I have to find Nita and get things set up. See you later."

I felt the change in the cart weight as Cheyenne got on again and then I felt the pull on the reins and heard her commands as we started off again. It took a few hard head tugs from the rains and a few hard lashes on my back as I was introduced to the 'snakewhip' which didn't seem heavy but it really stung as if a few bees were attacking me at once. When we finally made it to the track, Cheyenne lined me up in the correct direction and had me stop.

"Now pony, High Step Trot...yah!"

I felt the slap of the reins and the sting of the whip on my back, which caused me to cry out in pain, but nothing more happened as I started out on the trot. After a few rein tugs things seemed to be going smoothly and I found that by closing my eyes tight, even though I was blindfolded, I had more confidence in what I was doing and did not think about falling. Lady Pamela must be pleased I thought because the noise from my bells were louder than normal and this trot caused considerable pain on my breasts and balls.

"Yah, yah, pony! We're almost there. Get ready pony!"

'Get ready...for what,' I wondered what the hell she was talking about as I tried to concentrate on my step.

"Change of gait coming up. Now Gallop pony! Yah! I said Gallop...faster pony...faster!" she yelled at me as series of hard lashes hit my back.

She kept yelling at me to go faster and faster as the lashes fell harder and harder on my back causing me to let out what seemed to be one continuous scream. I heard laughter, screams of delight and applause as we went by the viewing stand. The reins snapped my head back and I was told to change my gait to a regular walk and then I was taken back to the paddock. The sweat from that gallop was in my eyes causing them to sting and I noticed that the leather smelled a bit different probably as a result from sweating as well. With that hot sun on my oiled body, I must have looked as if I had just gotten out of the pool.

"Take off his blindfold please Jeff and saddle him up. We must get back to the viewing stand quickly," Cheyenne stated.

"Shall I give him a drink as well Cheyenne? He looks a little beat."

"A couple of sips only, we must hurry."

I kept my eyes shut when the blindfold was removed and opened them slowly so as to not be blinded by the light. That was when I looked at the groom who happened to be one of the two queers that had taken me to the barn after the morning race. He also unbuckled the bit and allowed me to suck back a few sips of cool water before putting it back on as tight as before. My arms were then freed from my belt and the cart's poles and I was finally able to rub them and move them around somewhat to restore feeling in them and my shoulders. As I was doing this, Jeff grabbed a ring on my collar and pulled me to a side of the paddock where a saddle hung over the fence. First however, he put a glove like devices on each hand, which were like horse hoofs with metal shoes attached with my palms resting on top of the hoofs it seemed. The glove had a cuff at the wrist, which was tightened and locked. Jake then took down the saddle as I stood there trying to take everything in but feeling more as if I was in a daze.

The saddle was similar to that worn by a horse but was also like a backpack in that it had straps that I had to put my arms through. These straps were attached near the neck so that I could not remove or shake off the saddle which would be impossible as a strap was also attached at my waist which the Groom made extremely tight to ensure that side slippage did not occur. Stirrups hung from each side of the saddle. Next, kneepads were place on each leg as well as heavy metal cuffs locked very tight on each thigh. A 12-inch chain was attached between the thigh cuffs. The worse part came when a heavy chain was attached at the collar to the middle of the chain between my thigh cuffs. It was not very long and forced me to bend over so that my upper body seemed to be parallel to the ground. Two short reins were then attached, one to each bit ring.

"Great, he's ready! Thanks Jeff, I owe you one," I heard Cheyenne say as she grabbed me by a collar ring. "Come on boy, we going to jog out to the ladies." Off we went and I must admit that running in a bent over position is no fun at all. As I turned my head sideways, I noticed that Cheyenne had traded the whip for a crop, which thankfully was not being used on me as we ran.

When we arrived at the viewing stand, I was forced to my knees to await the rider who would be Cheyenne.

"How has this male pig reacted to the 'Impaler Cage,' Cheyenne?" one of the ladies said.

"It has been great. His cock has just hung there and it seems to have taken the fight out of him so far but he has yet to be broken on the saddle so we will soon find out. To be fair, would one of you ladies like to hold the remote?"

"Yes, I would love to take it, thanks," Mistress Catherine said.

Cheyenne then mounted the saddle and I let out a grunt when her full weight was on my back. By looking down and back, I saw her put each booted foot into a stirrup and then she kicked both back onto my thighs and at the same time landed a blow from her crop on my right ass cheek. This got me to move ahead slowly as she pulled on the reins to indicate the direction in which I was to go but she kept hitting my thighs with her boot heels and crop.

Then, my ass shot up into the air as a bolt of electricity hit my ass. I knew that I almost threw Cheyenne off as I she grabbed the reins and pulled tight just as another bolt hit and I tried to get up by rising up on my knees. Then another, and another as I screamed and bucked and finally knocked Cheyenne off the saddle. While I was receiving those jolts of pain, I could see a picture in my mind of a smiling Catherine pushing the button on the remote over and over again. There had been hooting and hollering from all the ladies as this was taking place. Then, all went quiet as Cheyenne got up and brushed herself off.

"Sorry Ma'am," she chuckled, "but you can see that this stallion is not too comfortable in the saddle as yet.

"Well that should make for an interesting day tomorrow then," Lady Pamela said. "I know that I want to ride him tomorrow and hopefully I can talk these two fine ladies into trying him as well but tomorrow the 'star spurs' will be used to break him in. Take him back to the paddock please Cheyenne and have the Grooms prepare him thoroughly for tonight. Now ladies let's go back inside where it's cooler and we will have a drink. Thanks Cheyenne."

Cheyenne grabbed me by the collar and led me off to the Grooms. On the way she whispered, "Twice you threw me off today william. I should be mad but I'm not. Actually I'm sorry for you as you are not going to like what will happen later."

"What does that mean Cheyenne?" I mumbled through my gag but she said nothing in reply and just jerked my collar to signify that I should shut up.

At the paddock, Jeff was waiting for me with another Groom and they both started to remove the chains I wore as well as the saddle and I prayed they would also remove the butt plug and the 'Impaler' but such was not to be. Then when I was free of the chains, the two gorillas each grabbed an upper arm, told me not to say a word and started to trot me back to the barn.

Cheyenne yelled out after them a reminder from Lady Pamela that I was to be prepared thoroughly.

After a few feet, I strained to look back at Cheyenne who was also looking directly at me, again biting her lower lip, and she shrugged her shoulders as if to imply her helplessness.

'Fuck, I'm doomed,' I thought.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mommy's Caged Boy Toy Frank is released from chastity and milked by Mommy.in BDSM
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Aaron's Boss Lady Aaron gets more of a "job" than he bargained for.in BDSM
Anna's New Boss Anna finds love in an unexpected place.in Lesbian Sex
The Island William is taken to be his wife's slave.in BDSM
More Stories