All Comments on 'The Entertainer Ch. 01'

by dr_luvs_shaving

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well written,,look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow..

.. the next chapter couldn't get here fast enough.grerat story. I especially loved the part about the wheel, please include more ....well, everything really, but 'specially the wheel ;).

Very imaginative and lots of options to explore, keep up the great work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would very much appreciate comments, constructive criticism and suggestions

I'm definitly overchallenged to make a constructive criticism and the only suggestion I have is, reread your own story and write your own comment about it. Writing and everything is good but plot and erotic ? really hard to be constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great start. Hope there's a lot more toys and tricks... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Great work. Hope there is more to cum ;)

lustyemlustyemabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

That was a wonderful story. Thankyou.

Em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smokin

Oh. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Great story! I liked the slow seduction ton and the detailed sex. jrogers727@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dare to bare

Her pubic shave surrounded by a group of observers increases the thrill, for them, for her.

As you nom de plume highlights, bare genital skin is exciting in its own right. and tales about exciting places and ways of becoming bare – being shaved – accentuate the sensory thrill of bare scrotum slapping on bare vulva

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have been shaved bald. The first time I looked and saw I had nothing there is a shock and I felt cold. Probably the most intense feeling is realizing your pubic hair has been removed without your consent and how long would I be hairless? As a reaction I had to make sure I still had hair on my head. The look seemed to fascinate some male observers as there was a desire to eat me. If I sat with my legs open at an adult party I would be approached by friendly male admirers. I could expect some of those curious faces to be down between my legs during the party sucking and nibbling while I tried to maintain my composure. Being a liberated woman I have even let curious women examine and publicly service my hairless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Female submissives are shaved to indicate their status. The shaving is usually the pubs but can also be the head and on a rare occasion also the eyebrows. There are also instances where the pubs will be depilated instead of shaved which makes the time for hair to return muck longer and can lead to less growth after time. As a model strangest gig I was ever involved with was for two completely shaved (bare) white females. We were to interact with two Black drag queens. It must have been quite the sight of two completely naked and shaven women on stage along with two exotically attired drag queens sporting huge afros. The audience seemed to enjoy the contrast including the finish when the Black entertainers climaxed inside me and the other hairless naked woman judging by the applause generated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous