The Entity from Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith studied Erin's pussy, enjoying the sight of her nakedness: the puffiness of her nether lips, the small ones protruding slightly beyond her large ones; the full, roundness of her pubic mound; the faint opening of her vaginal slit that she saw had already some natural lubricant clinging around the outer edge; and the crease from the lower portion of her vulva to the beginning of her perineum that disappeared between the crack at the top of her ass cheeks.

Erin's fully naked body was now Lilith's to enjoy for as long as she wanted, at least until sunrise when the living dead had to return through the crack in space and time from whence they came, and for as long as she could keep her hands, fingers, mouth, lips, and tongue on her luscious, tender body.

Lilith did not take long to begin the seduction of Erin which was no surprise to her.

Carefully Lilith slid her body down from Erin's pelvic region to her dainty feet, but she didn't have far to go since Erin was a mere five feet three inches tall. Once in that position Lilith took both ankles and slowly spread Erin's legs apart and bent them at the knees, giving her a full, unobstructed view of Erin's gloriously shaved pussy whose vaginal slit was now slightly open because her legs were spread wide, and Lilith saw the coral, pink colour of the entrance to her vaginal sheath. Lilith also moved herself in between Erin's splayed legs.

However, even though Lilith had the power to see in the dark and had made it possible for Erin to see her, she, nevertheless, wanted Erin to be able to see, too: what she was about to do with her and what eventually she would have Erin do to her. Lilith snapped her fingers, and the table lamp next to Erin's bed on the side table came on automatically to Erin's surprise since now she, too, was able to see everything that Lilith was doing to her. Erin now also saw her naked body with her pert breasts rising and falling with each breath she took and her legs spread wide that exposed her pussy, and she blushed from embarrassment.

Lilith saw Erin blush and knew she was self-conscious of her nakedness. However, to quell her discomfort Lilith talked sweetly to her, telling her not to be embarrassed but to relax. Lilith also told Erin what a lovely, young woman she was and what a gloriously beautiful body she had.

While so doing, to make Erin's pussy more easily accessible Lilith leaned forward, took the pillow that Erin had beneath her knees into her left hand, and with her right hand she easily lifted Erin's ass high enough for her to push the pillow under her cute bottom, thus raising up her pussy and exposing her starburst anus.

"My, my, my, doesn't she look simply delicious?" Lilith pondered in her wicked, twisted, wanton mind.

So sexually turned on and aroused was she Lilith began to salivate to the point that she slipped out her red tongue and licked her upper lip, making it moist.

"Oh, Erin, you are without a doubt one of the most delectable pieces of female flesh I've seen in I don't know how long, but I do know I'm going to love going down on you and eating your sweet pussy. However, first I have something else in mind that will prepare you for my mouth and tongue," Lilith said sexually hoarsely as her mouth filled with her saliva in anticipation to the bodily feast that was to come.

Lilith moved her body forward on her knees between Erin's splayed legs so she could be closer to her pussy, and her moving forward caused the sweet, fresh, fragrance of Erin's musk fill her olfactory senses with pure delight.

Extending her right hand with her forefinger pointing to Erin's pussy, Lilith gently touched Erin's smooth, dark pink anus with the tip of her finger whose nail was somewhat long and painted a blood red and slowly circled it over and over again as her first step to relaxing the sphincter muscle so she could eventually insert her finger inside Erin's tight, little asshole.

The tender digital sensation of Lilith's finger stroking her asshole caused sexual arousal to begin flowing in waves throughout her body despite the fact that mentally Erin was confused and not all sure she wanted to have happen to her what was happening: Being seduced by a succubus and none other than Lilith herself. Nevertheless, Erin had neither the will power nor capacity to resist Lilith's sexual advances that she had to admit was making her feel so turned on and sexually aroused, something she didn't feel too often.

In fact, Lilith's soft touch on her anal opening was doing its magic. Her sphincter muscle began to relax, and the pink starburst started to open up like petals of a flower bud to Lilith's finger until with slight pressure Lilith's forefinger easily slid past Erin's sphincter muscle and entered her anal canal up to the first knuckle.

When this happened both moaned audibly, for Lilith the pleasurable success of inserting her fingertip inside Erin's sweet bottom and for Erin the thrill of feeling the gentle invasion of her asshole by Lilith's finger.

"Oooooooo, Erin, that's being a good girl...your letting Lilith into your asshole. You feel so warm and moist," sighed Lilith as she pressed on with her finger up to the second knuckle.

Once having more than half her finger inside Erin's bum hole Lilith began to move it in and out, making sure, however, that her finger did not slip out altogether. While finger-fucking Erin's anal canal, Lilith was causing it to become moist with the walls secreting their own lubrication which made her finger-fucking Erin's ass easier.

Thus, without concern for hurting Erin's precious asshole, Lilith pushed her hand forward which, in turn, inserted her whole index finger up to the third knuckle that was pushed against the soft webbing of flesh between her index and middle fingers. Lilith now had her whole index finger deep inside Erin's giving anal canal, and she swooned with the sweet power of having her way with this lovely, young, sweet human. Lilith loved the warmth of Erin's body as her anal canal squeezed around her finger as she fucked Erin's ass mightily, causing Erin to moan with pure delight and hunger for more.

"Oh, my, Lilith, no one has ever done this to me before...never. My ass is as virgin as is my vagina; although, I have fingered my clit any number of times to get myself off and enjoy having orgasms," Erin sighed with mounting sexual stimulation.

Lilith smiled knowingly, remembering how it was like when she was a young girl Erin's age with only Adam to pleasure her sexually at which he was never really any good...or so Lilith the temptress thought. Adam's failure as a lover was the major reason Lilith turned to women for sexual satisfaction and gratification. To her women were more in the know about how to pleasure a woman because they knew instinctively to touch all the right places, and women take their time doing it whether it was with their fingers, their lips, their tongues, or their mouths.

As far as Lilith was concerned women were just far superior in making love than were men who, if truth be told, usually cared only about their physical needs; their orgasms; their ejaculation of their procreating seed whether into the woman's mouth or into her pussy. Heaven forbid should they spill their seed onto the ground. To do so was against Hebraic law. So, as far as Lilith was concerned men were just selfish animals pure and simple. Women were far superior in many ways, including sex...especially in sex.

By now Lilith's steady finger-fucking of Erin's asshole was causing her to become so sexually aroused that she was humping her ass off and onto the pillow to increase the speed as well as the depth of Lilith's finger inside her throbbing anal canal. Erin was also feeling an orgasm coming on, and she wanted an orgasm so badly now due to the knowing finger fucking of Lilith on her bottom.

"Oh, gawd, Lilith, you're going to make me cum. Oh, please make me cum. It's been so long, and I've never had an orgasm from having my asshole fucked the way you are fucking me with your finger," moaned Erin whose eyes were closed into a squint, her becoming overwhelmed by the mounting sexual energy she felt throbbing on her erect, hard clit that Lilith hadn't even touched as yet with finger, tongue, or mouth.

"Not to worry, sweet Erin, you go right ahead and cum. We women are blessed with being multi-orgasmic, and we can enjoy as many as we want," Lilith replied, a look of superiority on her face from having that very thought run through her sexually-driven female brain.

"Lilithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now...nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Oh, yes, nowwww! I'm going to cum," Erin moaned from deep within her throat.

Erin humped her hips one more time as she drove Lilith's finger into her anal canal as far as it could go, and at the same time Lilith moved her finger like a piston sliding in and out effortlessly as she helped Erin enjoy her first orgasm.

"Oh, gawd almighty, it's happening!" cried Erin as her young, sensitive body ached for orgasmic release and her inner thighs trembled with waves of sexual energy.

Just as Erin felt the first wave of orgasmic release, Lilith bent her wrist upward and reached with her thumb as far as she could until she felt the soppy opening of Erin's tight, virginal vagina with the tip of her thumb. Once she found the opening she wanted, Lilith buried the tip of her thumb into Erin's creamy vaginal slit and thrust it in and out as best she could while at the same time in synch she fingered Erin's creamy asshole, giving Erin a double fuck to help her to orgasm.

That was all that it took to push Erin over the top. She pressed her thighs together as much as she could with Lilith kneeling between her legs, and she squeezed her anal canal on Lilith's index finger as she squeezed her vaginal canal on her thumb. Thus, with Lilith's index finger and thumb working in synch, Erin's orgasm hit her as she had never before experienced an orgasm in her whole sexual life.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Moans of erotic sounds slipped brazenly between Erin's lips as she rode the orgasmic storm that flowed throughout her tender body, squeezing for all she was worth with her asshole and vaginal sheath on Lilith's index finger and thumb.

Lilith went along with Erin on her first orgasmic journey of the evening, enjoying every nuance of her body movements and every sound she made with her moans and groans of sexual ecstasy.

Minutes went by before the storm passed and Erin was able to relax all over her sweaty body as well as her vaginal hold on Lilith's thumb and her anal hold on Lilith's index finger that allowed Lilith to slide both out of their bodily sockets, vagina and anus.

Erin lay before Lilith in utter post-orgasmic release with her legs spread wide from sheer exhaustion, her rudy, pink asshole coated with her lubricant and her vaginal slit covered with the cream secreted from her Bartholin glands just inside her vaginal opening. The pussy cream was so thick along with juices from her vaginal canal that there was a trickle of it running out of her vagina and down the crack between her ass cheeks, her perineum.

So tasty did this look to Lilith that she automatically lowered herself at the waist; bent her head towards Erin's pussy; stuck out her long, red tongue; and deliciously licked her way from Erin's asshole up past her soppy vaginal slit and over her still throbbing clit which made Erin thrust her hips upward instinctively because her clit with its 8000 nerve endings were so over-stimulated that it was actually too sensitive to the touch, especially by the talented, wet tongue of Lilith's.

However, Lilith was so overwhelmed and sexually aroused herself with the power of Erin's orgasm that she felt dripping wet between her legs, her natural, vaginal juices running down the insides of her inner thighs, again something she hadn't felt for such a long time in the place of the living dead. She was also so turned on and horny that she couldn't wait to allow Erin a brief reprieve that would let her come down even a little from her sexual high.

Hungrily, therefore, Lilith literally wrapped her dexterous tongue around Erin's fully, blood-engorged clit that stood hard and erect beyond its protective hood, and her poutty shaft swollen as it was added to the size of Erin's clitoral zone. Once Lilith had wrapped her tongue around Erin's sensitive clit whose nerve endings tingled with sexual energy, she opened her mouth, forming the familiar "O," and pressed her sensuous, full lips around Erin's clit and greedily flicked it in all directions with her tongue and then changed to drawing it deeply into her mouth and began incessantly sucking on it, sending erotic chills to course throughout Erin's now overly sexed body.

Erin felt as if her pulsating clit was about to burst from Lilith's sexually energizing sucking that its throbbing radiated throughout her entire naked pubic area, and her labia lips were puffed to the full, the edges of her pussy lips having turned a bright red as if they had been coloured with rouge.

So full and titillating was Lilith's mouthing on Erin's swollen clit that she instinctually raised her ass off the pillow on which she was propped and thrust her hips up and forward, pressing her groin into Lilith's beautiful face and began to rock her spreading pussy lips up and down as if riding a hobby horse.

"Oh, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, Lilith, suck my clit! Suck me hard! Make me cum again! I'm that close to cumming already!" cried out Erin as she tossed her head back and forth, causing her red hair to fly about her face.

Erin was ecstatically deranged by the working of Lilith's mouth on her vibrant clit as wave after wave of sexual energy coursed throughout her body, stimulating each of her erogenous zones, as the Dopamine levels immersed her tender body with renewed sexual tension and the need to release her of her mounting sexual urge to orgasm.

Erin's nipples, standing taut and erect, ached with sexual tenderness and were wanting for attention.

She, therefore, cried out to Lilith, "Angh! Gawd, grab my breasts and squeeze my nipples. They are aching so to be touched."

Without missing a suck Lilith slid her hands off Erin's girlish hips and teasingly reached for her tits with fingers splayed wide open until she slipped them onto and up Erin's full, pert breasts until she took both her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and tweaked and twisted them in synch with her sucking of Erin's clit, thus doubling the erotic joy of having her body ravished by this over-sexed succubus who came to ravish her on the night of the living dead, Samhain.

"Oh, my gawd, Lilith. That's fantastic!" mewled Erin as she became totally caught up in Lilith's sexual one-woman orgy with her.

Hungrily Lilith responded to Erin's sexual needs by increasing the strength of her sucking as well as the speed of her mouth and tongue working on Erin's near-to-bursting clit, sending her over the edge once more.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cum...cummiiinnnggggggg! Nowwwwwwwww!" Erin screamed her intense orgasmic release as the floodgates of her feminine Nirvana opened up and readied her to ejaculate all of the clear, sweet, slightly salty Para urethral fluid that had been building in volume throughout Lilith's sexual ravishment of her youthful, tender body.

Lilith, knowing as well as sensing by Erin's humping of her groin all over her lovely face, gave a final suck on her throbbing, vibrating clit that she let loose with an audible slurp and gracefully licked down from the clit to the slit with the back of her tongue whose taste buds filled her mind with the fresh taste of pussy. Once positioning her mouth around Erin's pee hole and gaping, vaginal slit, Lilith waited for the liquid treat she knew was soon to come.

And come it did! Erin reached down and placed her hands with splayed fingers onto the back of Lilith's head, her fingers intertwining within the strands of her lovely, reddish-auburn hair, and pressed down while at the same time she thrust her hips up off the pillow, the two movements pressing Lilith's face fully onto her Mons and her open mouth around her two feminine holes.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!" Erin screamed the onslaught of her intense orgasms, the cry reverberating around her room, as she snapped her legs together as much as she could onto Lilith's head just as the first, powerful, full-stream of ejaculate shot into Lilith's waiting and willing mouth, filling it instantly to the full.

Her mouth filling with Erin's sweet elixir, Lilith quickly swallowed all to make room for the rest that was to come in quick succession: two squirts...three squirts...four squirts. One mouthful after another filled Lilith's mouth that she swallowed greedily, this being the first taste of a woman's bodily fluids, her ejaculate, in such a long, long time. She held on to Erin's pussy until she had emptied herself of her ejaculate and it became a mere trickle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," sighed Erin as she released the pressure of her thighs on Lilith's head, lowered her ass back onto the fluffy pillow, basking in the afterglow of her intense multiple orgasm and the ejaculating of all her sweet love juice into Lilith's mouth.

While working to control her breath and waiting for her heart to beat normally, Erin reached up and cupped her own breasts and squeezed gently, still feeling her taut, erect nipples in the palms of her hands.

Satiably satisfied, Erin sighed deeply within herself and smiled appreciatively of Lilith's having brought her to another magnificent series of orgasms that were so intense she ejaculated her love juices to their fullest until she was completely drained. It was like magic, a sexually feeling Erin had never experienced before in her life.

"I never knew another woman could give such sexual satisfaction as Lilith has given me, not once but twice," thought Erin within the recesses of her female brain and with longing feminine emotion.

As for Lilith, she, too, was bringing herself back to normal as she slowly licked the remnants of Erin's cum off her full, red-blood coloured lips, enjoying the aftertaste ever so much.

However, despite her regaining control of her physical self, Lilith, nevertheless, could not deny the sexual hunger she felt deep within herself that cried out for release, and she had every intention of having Erin help give her that wanton relief.

With that in mind Lilith raised her head and looked down Erin's glowing body past her breasts that she still had cupped in her hands and marveled at the youthful grace and beauty of Erin's face, her eyes still closed as she continued to savour the aftermath of her intense orgasms.

While still gazing at Erin's lovely face, especially her full, deep pink lips, Lilith pushed up with her hands on Erin's knees and got into an upright kneeling position. She then immediately slid her hands down onto Erin's calves until her fingers were wrapped around Erin's ankles.

Lilith's movement made Erin open her glazed eyes filled with telltale passion to look down at her kneeling at her feet, wondering what it was she was about to do. Lilith's and Erin's eyes met in that instant, and Lilith smiled delightfully at Erin.

"You know, my Dear, that was one of the best cunnilingus treats I've ever had. At least as far back as I can remember which is a very, very long time, and I've enjoyed lesbian love down through the centuries since my ancient beginning. I must tell you, you Erin were mighty tasty," Lilith cooed almost in a loving voice.

Erin returned Lilith's smile and said, "I must also agree that I never experienced such intense orgasms in my young life, and I enjoyed them so very much, I am sure I will seek out other lesbian assignations to enjoy this kind of womanly loving."

"I'm happy to hear that, Erin. Might I assume I've made another convert to the lesbian lifestyle?" Lilith asked in a sweet but seductive way.