The Entity from Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You assume correctly, Lilith," replied Erin emphatically.

Lilith smiled appreciatively but went on, "However, Erin, you realize you've just enjoyed the receiving end of lesbian loving. Don't you? You still have to learn the joys of giving that is often even more enjoyable than receiving. Are you ready to find out?"

Erin knew exactly what Lilith meant by "giving" as well as "receiving" in the art of mutual love making, performing cunnilingus particularly.

"Yes, I am ready to find out the joy of giving, Lilith. I have every intention of trying to give as well as I received from you," Erin said with self-confidence.

"Well, then, shall we begin?" asked Lilith.

Erin nodded her head affirmatively, a bright smile on her face as she licked around the outline of her lips with the tip of her tongue.

With great anticipation of feeling Erin's youthful, warm mouth on her pussy, Lilith straightened out Erin's legs but let them spread wide so she still had full view of her lovely, shaved, still-sexually puffy pussy. She then began crawling slowly between Erin's splayed legs until she was kneeling right at the "V" juncture of her womanhood. Lilith then lifted each knee one at a time and placed them on either side of Erin's round, youthful hips until she was straddling Erin's lower body right above her pussy.

Lilith then lowered herself in her middle and put her hands with splayed fingers onto the mattress on either side of the two pillows on which Erin's head rested. This allowed her to crawl slowly up Erin's body towards her head. However, before going all the way, Lilith removed Erin's hands from her breasts so that her gooseflesh areolas and still erect nipples were bare for the taking.

Lilith lowered her head and gently kissed each nipple in turn, and having kissed Erin's nipples and enjoying the feel of their tender tautness, Lilith slid out her long, red tongue and flicked each nipple back and forth and up and down, teasing them until the tautness of Erin's nipples became stiff and erect. Lilith then in turn took Erin's tingling nipples into her mouth and sucked on them as a babe suckles at her mother's breasts.

However, enjoying sucking Erin's nipples caused more of her pussy cream to gather around her open slit and stirred once more her immediate need to have Erin eat her pussy, something she had planned from the very moment she filtered her initial, translucent self from the cool, crisp outside into Erin's bedroom, knowing there was a delectable morsel of female flesh awaiting her intent seduction of a human woman.

Lilith, therefore, took her mouth off Erin's hard nipples and lifted her head to find Erin's eyes gridlocked onto her body, Lilith's large, full bosom hanging like large, ripe pears from her chest, her hard, erect nipples and large pink areolas standing enticingly from her porcelain white flesh.

Having only to move forward a wee bit further, Lilith stopped when her lovely breasts hung gracefully over Erin's head right at mouth level.

"Want to suck?" asked Lilith tauntingly.

Erin shook her head "yes."

Lilith in response bent low, bringing her left nipple and placed it onto Erin's ruby red lips. The touch of Lilith's nipple on Erin's mouth felt exquisite to her, and so she opened her mouth and let Lilith put her nipple inside her mouth over which she closed her wet lips and began to suck on it, feeling its hardness as she sucked. After a few minutes of having Erin suck her left nipple, Lilith took it from her sucking mouth and replaced it with her right breast's taut nipple on which she hungrily sucked as if expecting to be fed mother's milk.

While sucking on Lilith's right nipple, Erin reached up with her hands and placed them on her globes of flesh and began to massage Lilith's breasts from their base to the nipples themselves, the left nipple now open she tweaked between her thumb and index finger, rolling it around and pulling it gently.

Lilith moaned with great satisfaction between Erin's sucking her sensitive nipple and playing with her fleshy breasts with her nimble hands, but as pleasurable as this was for Lilith, she needed more. She needed Erin's mouth on her pussy.

Therefore, she gently removed her right nipple from Erin's working mouth and lifted herself back into a kneeling position, her knees below Erin's arms. Lilith then raised first her right leg and crossed over Erin's shoulder and then her left leg until she was kneeling directly over Erin's lovely face with a knee on each side. For balance Lilith grabbed onto the headboard of the bed.

Erin looked up between Lilith's legs and saw directly into her pussy with its full bush of reddish-brown pubic hair. As Erin closely examined Lilith's genitals, she saw her smooth, dark pink starburst of her anus; her slightly gaping vaginal slit, around the fluted edges covered with pussy cream; and her large, round-headed clit that was about one half inch long. Her clit along with its fleshy protective hood looked delectable to Erin, and she was anxious to have it in her mouth, sucking on it to help Lilith have great orgasms as she had helped her to have twice, once when she finger-fucked both her anal canal with her index finger and her vaginal slit with her thumb and twice when she sucked on her throbbing, vibrating clit until she ejaculated in multiple orgasms.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Lilith.

"Oh, my, yes, Lilith. You have a beautiful pussy," answered Erin. "I love the sight of your very hairy Mons and pussy compared to my shaved pussy."

"Does my hair-covered pussy look good enough to eat?"

"Again, oh, yes, very good enough to eat," answered Erin. "My mouth is salivating already at the very thought of having your big clit inside my mouth."

Lilith smiled, pleased with Erin's answer.

"Then, my Sweet One, eat my pussy. Eat Mama's hairy pussy and taste my juices when I cum all over your pretty, young face and into your precious, human mouth," Lilith said with intense longing for Erin's lingual treat.

"Oh, yes," Erin said as she lifted her hands up to wrap her hand around Lilith's full, round hips while this thought ran through her tormented, sexually-charged brain: The Mother of mothers.

As Erin lowered Lilith's pussy towards her face, she smelled Lilith's distinct feminine musk, the musk of a woman from the land of the living dead. The fragrance smelled of faded roses and the sands of the desert mingled with her own natural pussy cream that Lilith was still able to secrete when she turned herself from her cool, transparent ghostly body back into her warm, humanly body that was hers in her present life. This ability to change into human form with all its capabilities was a gift the God of the Dead who gave it to the living dead on this one night of the year, the festive night of Samhain...the night of All Hallows Eve that many now call Halloween.

Not wanting to lose sight of Lilith's hairy pussy Erin kept her eyes open, watching her pussy come closer and closer to her face until her vision was partially blocked by the full bush of Lilith's pubic hair and puffy labia.

However, what Erin could no longer see clearly she was now able to feel with her sensitive, full lips, opening them until she stuck out her searching tongue and took her first lick of Lilith's ancient creamy pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm, Lilith's pussy tastes so good," Erin's mind wrapped around this first tasty encounter with Lilith's pussy.

Erin's first lick and first taste of Lilith's pussy was all she needed before she licked her wildly with youthful enthusiasm. She slid down between Lilith's splayed legs just enough for her to swipe out and lick across Lilith's puckered asshole, its softness surprising her just a little. However, Erin continued to lick and circle Lilith's asshole with the tip of her wet tongue until her sphincter muscle relaxed enough for Erin to dip the tip of her tongue inside Lilith's anal canal and get to taste her secondary sexual hole.

Erin's analingus of her asshole thrilled Lilith, eliciting a soft, steady moan of pure pleasure at how soft Erin's tongue felt on and inside her anus. It felt so good that when Erin had the tip of her tongue inside her anal canal, Lilith pressed down to force it inside her as deeply as she could.

Moans of satisfaction emitted deep from within Erin's throat as she tasted Lilith's asshole.

However, Erin wanted to concentrate more on Lilith's vaginal slit, so she slid the tip of her wet tongue out of Lilith's anal canal and licked her way up between her ass cheeks along her perineum line that led her to the bottom of Lilith's vulva, the puffy flesh that leads to the vaginal slit.

Once Erin slithered her working tongue over the bottom edge of Lilith's vulva, she worked it into her vaginal slit that was covered with her cream that clung to the fluted edges of the opening that led into the coral, pink inner flesh of Lilith's vaginal canal.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is what I want," sighed Erin as she once more pressed down with her hands on Lilith's hips which drove her outstretched tongue deeper into Lilith's vagina.

Once Erin found the entrance to Lilith's womanhood, she thrust her tongue in and out of her vaginal canal, rolling her tongue in circles in an effort to collect as much pussy cream as she could to satisfy her wanton, lustful taste.

Erin then withdrew her cream-coated tongue and sucked it into her mouth to taste Lilith's creamy womanhood, the essence of her feminine body. The sweet, creamy taste sent shivers of oral satisfaction throughout Erin's body, this time being on the giving end of making love to a woman, and she loved it: the feel of woman...the smell of woman...the taste of woman...the feel, smell, and taste of Lilith.

While Erin was enjoying the depths of Lilith's womanhood, Lilith swayed back and forth on Erin's tender face, rubbing her silky forest of pubic hair against her youthful, soft skin, making it blush red from the gentle friction between hair and flesh.

"Oh, my," sighed Lilith at the working of Erin's tongue inside her vaginal canal. "Her tongue and mouth feel so softly wonderful kissing and licking my love canal.

While Lilith was immersed in her salacious reverie of delight, Erin slid her tongue outside Lilith's vaginal slit, flattened it on her pussy lips, and slowly kissed and licked a sinuous path up between Lilith's labia, first tonguing around her pee hole and then stopping from time to time to suck the fleshy lips into her mouth and sucking on them, first one lip at a time and then drawing them together, sucking on both, making them into one as if they were a secondary clit but much softer and fleshier.

In slow-motion time Erin finally made her way to Lilith's Frenum, that place where a woman's labia come together just below the clitoris and its protective hood. Once she had reached this juncture, Erin rolled her tongue into a rounded point and quickly flicked it up and onto Lilith's blood-engorged, swollen, big, erect clit that was as big and thick as the first joint of a middle finger.

"Ungh!" cried out Lilith in utter, ecstatic surprise when she felt Erin's nimble tongue flick and dance over her highly sensitive clit.

Before she could make another sound, Erin swiftly flicked Lilith's now-throbbing clit back and forth and up and down in rapid succession, taking time in between flicks to circle around the base of her clit that left a trail of heavy saliva all over Lilith's vibrating clit.

"Oh, my, may the God of the Dead be praised for granting us this one evening when we are able to cross over from the land of the living dead to the land of the living to enjoy wanton sexual joy with humans," crooned Lilith through pursed lips of ecstasy.

While in the throes of her thanksgiving for this special night of wanton bliss, Erin forcefully sucked Lilith's much swollen, throbbing clit deeply into her working mouth and sucked greedily on it, sending wave after erotic wave of sexual energy and desire course throughout Lilith's now semi-human body.

"Oh, my gawd! Erin! Yes, my Sweet, suck my clit! Suck it good! Suck it good and hard! Suck me until I cum! I want to cum! I need to cum! It's been a whole year since I enjoyed an orgasm!" Lilith cried out loudly and uncontrollably.

As Lilith cried out her sexual hunger for orgasm, she caught Erin's head in her hands and forced it fully into the forest of her pubic hair and pressed her working mouth down as far as her lips would go onto the base of her clit and the bottom part of her spongy, puffy shaft that got lost beneath her flesh about where her pubic bone was.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh!" sounded Erin as Lilith pressed her mouth into service in eating her swollen, throbbing clit that ached for orgasmic release.

Erin responded in kind and sucked Lilith's clit for all she was worth while at the same time she took her right hand off Lilith's left hip, dropped it down across her left ass cheek, brought it around her left thigh, and insinuated it between Lilith's legs until she was able to thrust her first two fingers easily into Lilith's dripping wet, creamy vaginal slit, rubbing past the rows of fleshy ridges just inside her vagina on the top wall of the canal and further onto the soft, spongy area where Lilith's rough G-Spot was, the very area which provides the sac into which her small, Para urethral tubes had been secreting the clear fluid of her ejaculate since her sexual arousal began.

Once Erin had her fingers firmly implanted inside Lilith's vaginal canal, she immediately began to finger-fuck her furiously, thrusting her fingers in and out like pistons that caused Lilith to cry out her wanton orgasmic urges like a banshee, in the Irish a woman of the faeries whose keening sounded the knell for the dead.

Erin's finger-fucking her vaginal canal and sucking fearlessly on her vibrating clit to which all her sexual energy was making its way towards the vortex of her womanly being, her clit, had Lilith screaming out her orgasmic violence as her body stiffened in erotic pleasure.

Screaming "cummmmiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg," Lilith snapped her thighs together onto the sides of Erin's sweet face, grabbed her by the back of her head, and face-fucked her until her floodgates of ejaculation opened and prepared her to squirt her love juices outside her enamoured body.

Wanting Erin not to miss a single drop of her ejaculate, Lilith pushed down on Erin's head until she felt her open mouth pop off her enlarged, vibrating clit and form around her pee hole and vaginal slit. Lilith did this just in time. As Erin's mouth wrapped around Lilith's two womanly holes, her pee hole and her vaginal hole, she exploded and let the deluge of her ejaculate squirt a powerful, intense, single stream of ejaculate directly into Erin's open and waiting mouth, filling it to the full with her juices.

This first powerful ejaculate was followed in quick succession by three or more mouthfuls in decreasing amounts of sweet, slightly salty, and for Lilith slightly aged ejaculate for Erin to swallow into her stomach and taste with her sensitive taste buds beneath her delightful tongue that had given Lilith so much sexual pleasure.

Erin moaned her response to Lilith's feeding her the vintage love juice of her body as she gulped each mouthful with great delight. She did this until she had sucked Lilith's pussy dry, leaving nothing but wetness matting down her pubic hair.

In time Lilith felt the peeing urge ending, and she knew that her orgasms were complete. She then relaxed her hands on Erin's head and her thighs against her ruddy cheeks so that Erin could lift her head as she gulped for air while at the same time working to get her breathing back to normal and her heart to beating regularly, too.

Lilith, of course, had no such problem. As one of the living dead, she had no trouble at all in becoming relaxed with the carnal gratification she now felt from having enjoyed her multiple orgasms and ejaculations into sweet Erin's wonderful, lovely, tender mouth that made such a magnificent vessel for her to use for her ejaculations of love juices from her ancient body.

Once both Lilith and Erin were restored to near-normal, especially Erin who had to deal with the fluctuation of her body's organs, her breathing, her beating heart, and the pulsing in her temples, Lilith lifted her knees one at same time while still holding onto the headboard and crossed over Erin's arms once more. From that position Lilith began to slide her body downward over Erin's sweaty body while lowering her hands from the headboard onto the mattress as she continued her journey down Erin's body until she was lying on top of her, her dry skin pressed against Erin's sweaty body.

Their breasts pressed together, and their pubic areas touched, Lilith's very hairy pubic mound against Erin's shaved pussy.

Lilith raised herself up on her forearms and looked down into Erin's glazed, green eyes that bespoke the aftermath of intense sex and lovemaking.

"You, young Lady, surely know how to pleasure a woman in the best possible way. Even though this was your first time in receiving and giving wanton, sexual pleasure with another woman, you proved yourself to be a consummate lover and love partner. And, I surely know what I'm talking about since I've had centuries of experience in lesbian love," Lilith complimented Erin.

Before Erin had a chance to reply to Lilith's compliment, Lilith lowered her head as she enfolded Erin into her arms and kissed her passionately, covering Erin's partly open mouth with hers...Erin's lips with her lips.

Erin returned Lilith's kiss in kind, and the two of them enjoyed the thrill of a lovers' kiss that comes with having shared unforgettable lovemaking the woman's way, and each tasted their pussy cream and telltale love juices still on their lips and tongues on which each took a turn sucking inside her mouth.

Once ending their kiss, Lilith almost floated off Erin's body and landed on her feet, standing beside Erin's bed only now she was clothed in a diaphanous, white gown with short sleeves and a low, cut bodice that showed her large breasts and cleavage to their best advantage.

Lilith's hair looked as if not one strand was out of place, but as before it cascaded down her back and over her left shoulder to cover the left side of her left breast.

Her eyes sparkled, and there was a glowing aura around her once more.

Erin looked upon Lilith now completely enamoured of her beauty and for what the two of them had shared on this singular night of the year, the feast of Samhain...the point in time when the space between the land of the living dead and the land of the living permitted ingress and egress between the two realms.

Lilith with the wave of her hand put Erin's nightgown back onto her sweat-encrusted body that now had dried. She also caused the sheet, the blanket, and the down comforter to rise and cover Erin just as she had been found by Lilith when she mysteriously came into Erin's bedroom to have her way with her, succubus to human.

Erin looked up at Lilith with sadness in her eyes, not wanting her to go, but she saw the faint light of dawn illuminating the eastern horizon through the sheer, linen curtains, and she knew the feast of Samhain was about to end. All Hallows Eve was over for another year. The last harvest was in the barns, and soon old man winter would be coming when all but the evergreens would stand naked until spring.

Sorrowfully Erin looked at Lilith and asked, "Will I ever see you again, Lilith? Please tell me I will."

Lilith returned Erin's smile and answered, "Ah, Love, I cannot promise that. Next year is another year, and we living dead do not know exactly where we shall find a crack between our two worlds that will lead us back to the same place that we found this year. All I can do is promise that I shall try to find the right space again on the next Feast of Samhain so we can be together. I cannot promise you anything more than that."