All Comments on 'The Envelope'

by The Winter Kiss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NiceGuysDontGetLaidNiceGuysDontGetLaidover 18 years ago
Please follow up with the girlfriends pov.

Why does he need a job? He already has one as a pimp. All he needs are serveral more whores and he can sit back. Being with a woman that would still have respect for a man that allowed that to happen would be a living hell.

Still well written although the subject needs much more writting to cover all the feelings created.

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
NIce job

Appreciated the device of having the couple telling the boyfriend about their menage with his girlfriend. Although it wasn't terribly realistic, it was effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Indecent Proposal

I didn't think of it as a "hooker/pimp" story, but more of an Indecent Proposal scenario in which Robert Redford wants to give Woody Harrelson a million dollars for a night with Demi Moore. Not necessarily a pimp situation, but a proposal (as the title suggests).

As for the story, it was well done - a little fragmented, but the point was for it to be hot and it was. Continue it - I'm anxious to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Really nicely done. Very hot and sexy, a nice new twist on a somewhat standard plot.

Very nicely done!

ohioohioover 17 years ago
hoping for a sequel

This is a very sexy story. And there are so many places you can take it, beginning with Alyssa and Bret exploring their feelings about what happened--how it affects their relationship, and what they feel should happen next.

i hope you'll continue it!

ohio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous