All Comments on 'The Envy of the Erotica World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Total Nonsense

You are a total figment of your own ego and imagination! Your stories are very short, abusive, and hypocritical! Your stories are very short and totally boring. Quantity does NOT equal quality! You are a total hypocrite in every sense of the word! I truly hope that in some point in time (sooner than later) that Literotica.com pulls your stories off their web site and refers to some other web site that is more appropriate for your short, boring, abusive stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't often give zeros but you are

a special exception. I agree with only one thing in your little rant. You are the world's worst erotica writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

My sub, switch, bi, poly wife says the benefit is never having to say no on a Saturday night. (LOL)

Screw the whiners. Perhaps they really want is to be bent over and be butt fucked by a huge BLACK COCK. I often wonder if they go into work on Monday and tell their friends "I spent all week end reading LITEROTICA and I really ripped the writers who did not come up to my HIGH MORAL STANDARDS."

Write what you want.

I do not care for much of what you do write but but, at least you write and I will not beat you up because of my own preferences.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Ok so you're not perfect but I like some of your work. Unlike some of these self righteous so called readers who I suspect have no sexual experience and like the previous reviewer stated probably need to experience a big one up their butts or filling their mouths to awaken their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Full of shit.

You say you write thought provoking stories. No, no you don't. All your stories are about a fat black girl getting fucked in the ass and then the guy getting a dildo in his ass. STFU already, we get it, you like anal. And stop writing 10-15 a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everybody hates your guts, and how you destroy the site. I curse your street whore mother for shitting you out her cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...