All Comments on 'The EPT Test; Alternate Story'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Gave it a 5

but I'll never understand the giving her anything. She ended the marriage, why not take her to the cleaners. Every story you write where the husband cheats, he's taken to the cleaners. I don't get that, she lied, cheated, and got pregnant. The tri-fector and yet he is still civil and gives up the house and kids. Other than that, good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Cheaters. Why?

Good tale. The slut wife cheated and got pregnant. Then tried to play it off on her friend. Truth comes out and the husbands gets a divorce.

If you truly love your spouse wholeheartedly the idea of having sex with another would never occur to you. You may fantasize about someone, that's normal. But you would never act upon it. Cheating just shows the love is not really there. Just ask for a divorce if you really want to cheat. It at least allows everyone to keep their self respect.

Better than the original. Excellent!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The other story was good . This varation better-er.

God knows I prefer reconciliation stories when kids are involved but in original the reader was asked to believe that the wife's BFF Anna took & diposed of intiamate test with strips in narrator's home. That's a bit of a stretcher. This way falls into line better with known facts.

Wife had multiple chances to fess' up but figured she could outslick him. Denied !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better version AND an actual man! Thanks.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Given the circumstances, he did the right thing and what he should have, and it was a relief that he didn't wimp out! I was concerned at the end he was going to, but, thank you, he didn't!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Abortion as birth control

This one act would have been enough for me to divorce her. I have never understood how you can go to prison for killing someone unless you happen to be pregnant then it is ok. Much as I hated the ending I gave this *****, it was a more powerful story than the original.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
1* for completely ruining

what was a perfectly good story. This one was like a tribute to the BTB assholes and was nothing short of a cowardly act by the author. Sickening.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Obviously I prefer the original, as I am a sucker for a happy ending. Having read the other first made this one hurt just a bit more. I am surprised she didn't fight the divorce in an effort to keep him.

Betrayedbylove commented that "if you truly love your spouse wholeheartedly the idea of having sex with another would never occur to you." I agree with the sentiment but would qualify it by adding the following condition: unless a difficult or trying experience had occurred prior to the cheating (i.e. a deteriorating sex life, years of arguing, etc.). Him not going to the party does not measure up as a reason to be angry enough to sleep with another guy. Other than that one disagreement, they seem to have had a lovingly happy marriage. I realize alcohol was involved, but drinks lower our inhibitions, not make us what we are not. She would have had to have been totally plastered in order to do something that was against her nature. She may have been lit, but not stumbling drunk. She clearly did not have the level of love or happiness with the marriage that her hubby did. Truth be told, she was angry that he wasn't going because she was afraid of what might happen if he wasn't there. And yet she still went. You can bet that there must have been some prior flirting or sexual tension between those two at the office.

Wonderfully done. I love reading multiple versions.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
Good read

I haven't read the original but this one was okay. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked the Original Better

Not near as good. As one of the previous commenters said this appeals to the BTB at all costs crowd. Prefer chapter 1 Well written as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
almost got this right

shame he didnt man up and tell everyone what she did and about her abortion

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Another good take in an excellent story

Thanks for continuing to write stories in the LW section

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Lack of Respect

Be careful who you marry. Not everyone is a decent, honest person. Protect your marriage at all costs - don't act like a single person when you are married. That means you don't flirt, you don't go to parties without your spouse, you don't dance with other men without your spouse present, you don't drink without your spouse present. You always respect your spouse and do not have any secrets from them. Including your best friends secrets. - These "rules" sound conservative, but if you ignore them you put your marriage at risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better than the original.

Keep at it.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

I don't know why but it lacked something. But it made a lot more sense than the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story....

Both stories were good. You're an excellent writer.

SirThopasSirThopasabout 11 years ago
Truth is

...drama is a key facet to gripping storytelling.

This version had more human emotion, but switched from detailed story to rushed summary once the reveal that produced that emotion occurred.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 11 years ago
isn't it a funny thing...

isn't it a funny thing that after the divorce he suddenly finds it quite easy to do day shifts "to see the kids more often?" i understand his working hours were the main reason he couldn't come to her christmas party. you find it in more of these loving wives stories, where divorced guys suddenly start going to work out and make themselves more attractive for the meat market they are facing. they also turn romantic and try to be better lovers to be more successful. well, maybe they should have tried that earlier?

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Thanks DG

That first version sounded of the axis and could not be correct. Now it is all revealed.

I wonder what her plan was if he had not found the positive EPT strips. Possibly she also played the dogs here.

There is no chance that the kids would given over to his care so all he did was get rid of his liability and keep a good relationship with the kids. Wonder if his sister-in-law knew she confirmed that her sister was a habitual liar?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Interesting take

The one thing that bothered me was Shannon was so concerned about Ed Davis,that he was married with kids,so she didn't want to ruin his life and she was upset when she figured out hubby had beaten him...that sounds like she actually cared about Davis rather than this being a one time thing.The real problem is hubby,if this is a btb story,would not stop at hitting Ed,he would also have tried to ruin Davis' marriage as well or tried to get him fired (the company would fire him in a mi.ute,a superior having sex with.a.married subordinate could mean major lawsuits).P

perhaps if this was ultimately a reconciliation story his actions would bE explainable,then it would.make sense,but nit the way it ends here.Maybe with a sequel it would make more sense.As it is he would have everyone else thinking he was an ass for divorcing her for not believing her,I Shannon loved him she would admit the truth.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Bummer

Classic one drunken slip. The excuse that the marriage was over because of the lies is a bit disingenuous, I think. The lies were purely cover-up, not in the nature of set-up or continuing the affair (if you can call it that). The wife is a shitty liar, btw. If hubby wasn't so dilligent, he would have never known. Would he have been happier?......I think he ditched the bitch because she cheated on him and got preggers, despite his protestations. Good second take on the same premise.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
One thing that's not explained:

Why didn't she take a morning after pill? Another question for guys is this: Suppose you had a fight with your wife over something inconsequential, but you're angry. You go out with the guys and drink too much. A woman comes on to you and you succomb. Do you confess to your wife? Do you feel that this should cost you your marriage? Put in this light, I think most of us would believe we should be forgiven for one drunken indiscretion. If so should the wife have been forgiven?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story!

I likes this version better because the reactions seems more genuine. In the first version the husband confronts his wife during a special Valentine's Day weekend in the presence of a another couple they hardly knew. Who does that? You put good money for a hotel room, arrange for the kids and set up a romantic dinner to spoil it with unknow EPT results? Also, the extra sexual activities from the wife after the Party fits a guilty wife who made a big mistake. It is not the mistake that ended the marriage but the coverup of lies and actions to conceal that mistake. She used her friend as an alibi so she can go to the abortion clinic once again to fool her hard working husband. Once again she had the abortion, protected her lover boss and thought that she could get away with it. She even lied to her family during the divorce in such a way to make him the bad guy. Unfortunately, ther is no way to know if this one-nighter was the first time she cheated but it was the first time she was caught. Excellent story!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Because, Johnny1M....

....in the LW universe, the morning-after pill has not been invented, yet. Just go with it. Otherwise, I agree with everything you wrote. It's a tough call. I also agree with Angiquesophie in re: the job-it seemed like the major stressor in their lives, then he just changes shifts to spend more time with the kids. Sadly, too many people neglect their relationships while they are in them. Damn shame, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well, maybe not

People do dumb things, that's for sure. Marriages have their ups and downs. suppose the husband character in the story is wrong about how satisfied his wife is, He works like hell because he thinks they need the money, but...what if the wife doesn't agree, that more of his time at home is worth less money. That she feels he loves his job more than his family, and what's worse, he doesn't respect her job, and for proof skips her firms Christmas party. In the heat of months of shouldering resentment, a slap in not attending her, fueled by alcohol, she made a one time mistake.

Woo woo woo, of course she said nothing! Yes silent to protect her marriage, but also to spare her husband a lot of pain. Who wouldn't!

Unfortunately such distinctions aren't usually made in this category, here IMO the husband was a Richeous prig, abortions are wrong, but he sits with a rod of pride up his ass and let's his wife get one, because he doesn't want a bastard around.

Oh well

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 11 years ago
Angiquesophie's comment - interesting

She makes an interesting point, but I'm not sure it's a universally true, much less damning, one about divored husbands.

Couples either choose or have lives thrust upon them, but it's amazing how often there is little or no communication about goals and methods for marriage and raising a family. It's difficult to have those existential conversations, especially about future events, and especially when we think/hope/pray that love will show the way.

Instead, we assume that we understand our role, the roles of our spouse and children, etc. Further, we assume that they understand our preception of these roles and what is necessary to fulfill them. Yes, assuming sometimes makes an ass of you and me .

One of the key assumptions, as mentioned earlier, is that love will conquer all. Further, that there is a long-term commitment of marriage that supercedes other long-term commitments. If I gain a few pounds, or desire sex less (or more) than my spouse, or if I change my mind about travel or education or houses or wntertainment or whatever, my spouse and family will attempt to accommodate those changes, or at least be tolerant of them. After all, that is also expected of me as they grow and change.

Divorce is a huge reset button. The long-term marriage commitment is terminated, and the commitment to other family members is materially changed. In short, what doesn't end is definitely different after a divorce. Choices made post-divorce to live healthier, realign work/family/leisure priorities, etc., are made in materially different circumstances than the curcumstances pre-divorce. "If she'd given up smoking" or "if he'd dropped 20 pounds" or "if they'd downsized their house & lifestyle to free up cash" or other observations are easy to make in the aftermath because the pre-existing condition of presumed tolerance and adaptability within marriage is no longer present.

Richie4110Richie4110about 11 years ago
Lovedthestory

Loved the story and development of the characters. As always thanks for you're story efforts and for sharing your skill with me.

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one mistake and divorce/so she lies /wouldnt you

they both love each other and she got drunk and slipped. he is angry and divorces her and beats up her boss who was also drunk. he cant let go of his hate. one time is a mistake,shit happens men cheat so where is forgiviness and he has to support 3 kids while living apart. makes only sense to him, poor guy got his ego brusied. so make yourself misserable and have a shit existance. is that the answer???

northwoodsman1northwoodsman1about 11 years ago
Much Better

I hated the first story, thought it was totally improbable. This was much better. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He did the right thing. The ones saying he should've forgiven her and think that would've made him happy are still just looking from the outside. Sure it could've worked but they also could have constantly fought in front of the children until the marriage ended anyways. Or maybe they would've suppressed their feelings until they imploded. The fact of the matter is that trust was shattered.

The sex was a one time drunken mistake. She got pregnant. She chooses to try and bury this problem on her own. Say the husband never found out, she would still know and it would have eaten her up form the inside anyways and probably would have affected how she lived and also end up breaking their marriage. A problem that big NEEDED to be shared with her spouse. Period.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 11 years ago
Liked This One

She deserved to be divorced. The deceit. The lies. Too much to overcome. Ok. so now they are single again still attached through the kids. Now add a chapter 2 to this story getting them back together, except this time with an ironclad burn the cheater prenup. I'm not totally heartless, the kids deserve better. The prenup allows for a second chance.

Think she would do it again? Maybe, maybe not.

Thanks DG. You're a good writer and enjoy your style.

droogedroogeabout 11 years ago
Somewhat More Realistic...

This version of the EPT test is far more realistic, the characters more realistic and the outcome more logical. This is not a simple matter of a one off case of adultery and its regret there is little doubt that Shannon had pre-planned her one night stand even if she had not selected the man at that time. Shannon didn't do it for the fucking but to take out her revenge against her husband for refusing to join her at her office party. She knew how she reacted to excessive alcohol and she knew what the odds were of her being hit on. How. To the end while she still professes her undying love for Gary who she would do anything for she still can't bring herself to tell the truth and continues to lie when asked the reason for their divorce easing the blame on to Gary making him to appear to be a petty, jealous and unreasonable prude. Are we to assume that this is to hide the identity of her lover whose marriage she seems more concerned about than her own?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Absurd

The suggestion to write a sequel taking the wife back with a prenup is absurd. No fucking way! The cunt doesn't know what truth is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I guess..

that was the wrong way to rewrite it.

how about finding 2 negative birth control tests ? because a woman who has a guy who had a vasectomy would have bougth since 2000 the the morning-after pill, or at least since 2009 when every woman older than 17 would have gotten it without recipe. And then maybe to be sure take the baby test.

the outcome could have been ...... what ever you invented but pregnancy was for sure not the way to prove her guiltiness.

DrallDrallabout 11 years ago
Two Versions!

Both excellent- #2 is sad and could use another short chapter as I wonder about the future. I have so enjoyed your stories over several years and have read many more than once. Thank you for the fine work!

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaabout 11 years ago
Poppycock!

Your story just reeks of sexism. Your hero, blames his girlfriend for getting pregnant, as we all know it's the woman's responsibility for birth control! He make this great sacrifice dropping out of school, even though he didn't know why he was going.

He gets this great job where he works overtime and weekends caring little about the time spent with his family. Great job, great money with all the overtime, inexpensive apartment, he should have plenty of money for a down payment on a house but no his wife's parents give them that.

She waits up for him every night, fucks him silly, which seem the only reason he needs a wife as he doesn't spend much time with her otherwise.

She wants to finish college get her degree! Of course they are so poor her parents pay for her education. Makes one wonder what's happening to all the money he's making. She gets her degree and after all their children are in school she gets a part-time job. Something our hero isn't really happy about but he guesses she does need some outside adult company. I'd freaken say she surely did she wasn't getting any adult company from him.

We have to be told in an off handed way that Shannon wasn't being very wifely as she no longer waited up at night for his return from work so she could fuck his brains out, OMG he was only getting it once a week. She surely must have been very excited with that one night a week as it would seemed like having sex with a stranger once a week! He was not only a stranger to Shannon but also his children.

Not that I want to be critical of our wondrous hero but why didn't he stop working overtime and weekend after Shannon started to bring home a pay check. We all know why, or should know why, he'd rather work than be a husband and a father.

Our hero being such a loving husband wouldn't go to Shannon's company's Christmas party. Why? Because money was more important than Shannon was. Shannon ends up drinking too much and fucking her boss. I'm sure the sex was much more exciting than her weekly sex with her husband, who seemed to care little for her. Sex for Shannon had turned into a weekly chore, something she did only as a wifely duty.

We can go on and on about this story, we can blame Shannon without placing any blame on our lovely hero. We can blame Shannon for hiding the truth. We can blame Shannon for having an abortion, even though it's her body, not his, not mine, and surely not yours. Personally I blame her for even giving a shit if he left her or no.

But the truth be told about our hero, and maybe our author, when he took the money, left her with a house with a mortgage, which by the way her parents partly paid for. Even worse he stops working overtime and weekends.

As for those of you who happen to believe he should have taken her for everything, you fucking don't know what you're speaking of. He would have gotten no more if he had divorced her on grounds she'd committed adultery and she surely could have counter sued based on neglect and mental cruelty.

Just another typical I HATE WOMEN loving wives stories. Don't some of you men get tired of being so misogynic?

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Well written story - sad - but well written

Nobody won in this one. Wife should have used the morning after pill. I don't agree with AS's comment that it is the husband's fault for not going to the party. I think in this situation I would probably spend a two week vacation in Nevada and then try to get back to normal.

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
New and Improved Version

Better; and as always, well written and a joy to read.

Thanks DG.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Well Written

But very sad.....more believable then the 1st story, but much harder to enjoy with the ending of the marriage.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
to Dyslexicea

All I can say is wow. Your prejudice is showing, read your profile and it gives a glimpse into your reasoning. Don't know what century you were born in but you must have missed Roe v. Wade. If a woman has the right to end her, pregnancy without regard to the feelings or opinions of the father of said child. Then it most definitely is the responsibility of every woman to ensure they do not get pregnant. This can be as simple as requiring the man use a condom. If you want to spout your belief that it is your body and you can do what you want with it, then with Authority comes with Responsibility. The age of chivalry may not be dead but feminism is trying its damnedest to make it so. I will admit I am a chauvinist, I like many men of my generation were raised by our parents to be this way. We are taught to treat women with respect (unearned), to show them deference and curtsey. The next time a man does something for you without you asking and them not expecting a reward, the least you could do is say Thank you. But watch out he is probably what you would call a misogynist. BTW abortion in all cases except were the mother's life is at risk is murder. Every argument against this is just sophistry.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Damn Dyslexicea, talking about sexism

Every thing you said was nothing more than the remarks of a "man-hating" feminist. You want to blame the husband for he's wife whorish behavior,"Really"! You and Gloria Alred must be cut from the same, "it's his fault tree". I have yet to meet a feminist that did anything wrong. You guys probley blame Adam for listening to Eve and taking a bite for the apple. If Adam had only listened we wouldn't be in this spot. I guesss you forgot the part were she gave him the apple. What I find funny about you, this is direct qoute from Huedogg2, "your stupid assed comment" was. If he didn't have a job or they lived in a trailer park or a homeless shelter. Then you say he sucked as a man because he didn't provide for his family. She fucked up plain and simple, but your just to wrapped in your everyone is a misogynist rant. What I find funny is you forgot to call the women who think she fucked up, "traitors."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ouch

The rabid lesbians comment was funny. Does she know how much a house a couple of kids and a car or two costs? Don't forget the insurance for all of them. She has no clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huedogg you are tooo funny.

You're like the living proof of how fucked up and full of shit a human can be. I actually feel sorry for you, it's sad that humanity has such capacity for losing. What a fucktard.

Anyhow if this cunt bitch stripped outta her burqa at any point in the making of this story we all hope she gets skinned alive. Don't we? Hey come on guys, that's why we're here isn't it? Don't we all hate women?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
the person you should feel sorry for is in your bathroom mirror

you're just the typical asshole anon that's to much of a pussy to let anyone know that's how you feel. But most of all your just a piece of navel lint floating on a breeze. Get an account, give your cuckolding a name and live life. It's all you could hope for. I on the other hand, my small little person am trying to figure out what revenge really is and how to put it to paper. Go back in the bathroom and finsh what you were doing....oh and don't forget to let the seat down before you pee, little man.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* story

It's a realistically told story about a man who, though he still loves his wife, can no longer trust her.

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for all the comments. I love reading them. I really did have both ideas in my head, which way to go, when I wrote the original story. Since it was for Valentine's Day, I wrote the happier ending but I felt something was missing. So I decided to rewrite part of the story. It is something how the same situation can go so many ways. Again thank you for all the comments. They are very much appreciated.

With Respect

DG Hear

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
I haven't had this much fun reading comments...

...since Huedogg defended his position that rape isn't rape unless it's reported to the police.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
angiquesophie disgusting sexism remarks says a lot about her thinking

if angiequesophie 's post has any validity whatsoever -- and it does not-- then if we take the sexism out of the equation things should be equal and her reaction should be equal .

Clearly IF her argument is based upon logic and reason then the issue is that one spouse is working too hard and / or out of the home too much and that was a contributing factor. (Never mind that the wife never bakes any such claim or even hint at any such claim in the story. When you're feminist with a crazed agenda you can simply make facts up )

It should not make a difference whether the spouse that's working too much out of the home is a woman or a man. In the USA in 2010 40% of married households have the wife making more money than the husband.

Husbands or wives working Hard to support the family is NOT a reason to cheat. And the proof of how twisted your thinking or perspective is that in reversing the roles / situation... where the husband did not work ... or perhaps even a something Honorable like Stay At Home Dad and the wife brought home all the money.

Now in our hypothetical suppose the nonworking husband... wanted to go out to a party and the wife could not be cause she is too tired from work. Or she was just working too hard and the husband was feeling neglected.

What would angiequesophie now support the defense maybe the underlying cause of this was the fact that the wife of working too hard?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
DYSLEXICEA Please Iron my shirts you stupid bitch

this lesbian delusional cunt wrote

"..He blames his girlfriend for getting pregnant, as we all know it's the woman's responsibility for birth control! He make this great sacrifice dropping out of school, even though he didn't know why he was going...".

Listen you stupid dyke... if he blamed his girlfriend for getting pregnant he would NOT of married her. That is what asshole men do and this guy did NOT do that.

..."Not that I want to be critical of our wondrous hero but why didn't he stop working overtime and weekend after Shannon started to bring home a pay check. .."

why didnt she ask? or suggest?

"....We all know why, or should know why, he'd rather work than be a husband and a father..".

in this terrible Bush wrecked economy.. you are actually suggesting that someone voluntarily cut back their work hours .. WITHOUT the other spouse even mentioning one word about it?

cunt what planet are YOU living on?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
One note

The "I was drunk"defense is as much crap as people can be hypnotized to do things they don't want to,it isn't true. Alcohol removes inhibitions,it doesn't create desire.Davis lusted after her and she him,whether in her case it was lust or revenge doesn't matter,alcohol lets people do what they want to but are afraid to. She was asked by anne if she wanted help but instead went with davis,knowing she was drunk and pissed.Again,I don't know if DG Hear meant this,but her protecting davis as she did makes it a lot more suspicious to me.If she really regretted what she didshe would have started telling the truth when it comes out,instead she shows more respect for davis and his life then her husbands feelings.If she had admitted who it was to her husband it shows trust,she could have come clean and asked him to leave davis alone. I could be sympathetic to Shannon,why she didn't want to tell him,but her ongoing behavior was horrible.She won't even tell others the truth,so she makes him look like the jerk.

For DS,your defense of shannon rings false.If she is bothered by his working too much,she should have told him it was too much,told him with her salary they could afford to have him work days,etc.I don't think you know the mentality many men are raised with,how much they feel like their duty is to do as muxh as they can to give the family everything they can.It is a mirror of women with.their kids,it isn't workaholism,it is a sense of duty if misplaced.It is no different then the many events my spouse has missed with me because of responsibilty to our family..he isn't a saint by far,but he,did what he did trying his best.She cheated on him in angrr and revenge and probably like many cheaters found comfort in blaming him.But t you leave out is the continued lying well past the initial event,refusing to say who it was,excusing davis (which smells,that is what you do for a lover,not some guy you banged by mistake).Put it this way,ds,how would you feel if a loved one cheated on you,got someone pregnant or got pregnant,then continually refused to tell the truth,including refusing to say who it was,telling others it was your fault and showing more care for the jerk she slept with then you?

I would be the first person to tell you many of these stories are misogynistic,as many of the comments are,and I love forgiveness and reconciliation stories, but Shannon the way this is written comes off as someone you can't trust,the.lies on top of lies aeems to mean she isn't worthy of.trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Read, Not in Agreement

I divorced my wife for cheating, so why do I side with the wife? My wife had a three plus year affair and ended it only because she got caught. During infidelity counseling, I found most couples have the experience like this couple - a brief fling - and the vast majority reconcile. There are specific methods for regaining trust, mostly actions by the cheater to insure their spouse can feel assured. In this case, husband lives around the corner and is in the wife's life continually. Clearly, staying together and working on the trust issue is preferable to this life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
BTTap if your going to claim to know my views atleast get it right

And I know what story you're referring to, I will ask a again. Did SS06 at anytime use the word "RAPE" in the fucking story? If he did I missed it, because the female lead in the story never, quote "NEVER" said she was raped. So once again, where do you come off taking about my views on rape? If the female didn't claim or say she was raped, then how do you call it rape? You and people like you are why the country is so fucked up now. Your just like the rest of WBC's out there. You want to blame the husband for what the wife did. Look at the wife in this story, according to you Ed should be charged with rape. She was drunk, got fucked and knocked up by Ed. Then why is she yelling "rape"? Oh, that's right it would mess up Ed's marriage, so much for your assanine rape theory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wait, what?

This country is fucked up because some people define rape as having sex with someone without their consent? Three things:

1. Some victims of rape don't think of it as rape, because they don't want to acknowledge that they have been victimized in such a base and brutal way.

2. Apparently dictionaries are part of why this country is fucked up (as a terrible speller myself I'm not terribly shocked).

3. Good news everyone! This country is only partly fucked up!

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
2nd verse, better than the 1st...

It is rare that a follow-up story is better than the original, but in this case, the 2nd writing is a much better read. DG re-wrote his tale with more drama, tension, even some revenge.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure why you felt the need to turn it into a cheating story.

Much better the first time around, when it was the husband just leaping to the wrong conclusion and a nice surprise that the wife isn't actually just another cheating slut; this time, and she's just a lying slut like a thousand other lying sluts in a thousand other standard cheating stories. Where's the bang? Why did the alternate story need to be told? Four stars, as opposed to the original five-star.

polarbear66polarbear66about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

A 5 from SEOhio, good story and ending!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
@Huedogg

Quotes from your comments to SS06's story "Missing":

"If you feel you got raped, why wouldn't you say anything. And for damn sure don't act like you want the guy that raped you to keep it from your BF. So called what you want FD45, if she didn't report it, it didn't happen."

"What makes it rape is it being reported."

"I've seen it all, I have never blamed a victim and never will. But like everything else, if you don't report or tell it to someone. It never happened."

You made these statements with respect to a story where a blacked out girl get fucked by multiple frat-boys on one occasion; then gets sex forced on her at a later time by a guy (despite her pleas of "no") and ultimately gives in due to threats of blackmail. I think I represented your position very accurrately, HD. Stand by your convictions.

And, I didn't blame the hubby for the wife cheating in this story; read my comments.

You do entertain me, though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Yep, better story!

This ending makes much better sense. The EPT location and disposal were very implausible before! Sweetie screwed up (the second time) by telling Hubby that ANY abortion was planned. She shoulda found a different excuse for being out of town for several days, then mentioned Anna's abortion later (although his knowledge of Anna's BC pills would have left considerable doubt!)

Truth often outs, usually in odd ways!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good read,but only 1 *

Cause hubbie should of gone nuclear on BOTH the wife and the partner/lover boy, especially since the wife attempted to protect his identity. No respect at all shown for the hubbie. Wife screwed up BIG TIME and says she wants to reconcile, but on HER terms which include protecting her lover. Just imagine living with that. Do these guys that STILL LOVE the ex every realize that they only love what they THOUGHT she was??

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
WOW! So much to comment on!

First, let me say this to the Anonymous who questioned why this version was made. It was made for two reasons. First, yes, the BTB types like chum in the water. Two...there were a lot of gaping holes in the first version of this story.

She didn't share it with her husband.

Why take the test in Shannon's home?

What actually happened in the Christmas party?

The man, who would be naturally suspicious, would poke and prod, not accept a single assertion by a potential cheater. There were a lot of unanswered questions

Anquiqesophie: I agree with everything you say. Why be proactive and 'fix' yourself AFTER the crisis? Well, that's just human nature. And as I rebutted to this point of yours before: Do you think that the wife didn't ALSO let herself go somewhat? Was she fixing her hair as assiduiously as she did when they were dating? Do you think she gave him unsolicited hummers like they did when they were first married? Why not? Because people's priorites get skewed, men AND women! Why was that Christmas party SO DARNED IMPORTANT that she risks her marriage over it? Why couldn't he take the day off? It's a see saw with no end except that when the crisis comes, people reevaluate their lives and adjust things that have gotten out of kilter.

Dyslexia:

You understand women, but you don't understand men very well. I am only going through what is written, though I am putting a bit of subtext into it. Here is a key ingredient into his character which you are not getting.

This man feels like a failure and he's trying to make up for it.

He disappointed his parents by a) getting a girl pregnant and b) having to drop out of school; his WIFE'S family is buying him a house, and his family providing him housing. HER parents are paying for her education.

Every single time something like that happens, it's like another stroke of a saw blade through his scrotum. Every single time his daughter want's a new dress or he looks at his 12 year old car, while the neighbors have a new one...it's grating.

Men are culturally brought up to be providers. It is his 'role' in life. The only thing I can use for a woman which is similar is a woman being barren. That is emotionally devestating! Luckily, a man can try to work harder, but her getting a job was another big FU to him even though it wasn't meant that way ("Hi honey. You just aren't doing it as a man, so I need to take up your slack...but don't worry...I'll sleep with you less and be hanging around much more successful, educated and interesting people.")

HE DOES NOT WANT TO ONLY SLEEP WITH HIS WIFE ONCE A WEEK! Except for low drive guys, no man does. He sucks it up because he cares about the kids' future more, just like he sucks up the wife working. He WANTS the nicer things in life for her. And we don't know what family dynamics are in play regarding what she wants from him.

Personal example: when I live alone, I live in a small apartment, cook very small and unexciting meals, and play on my computer. When I am with my family, I work around the house, make elaborate meals and try to provide them everything I can.

He is stuck in the situation where to provide, he needs to put in a lot of hours. So it's a moral calculus he needs to make. Maybe he got the equation wrong, but he tried damn hard and needs credit for that.

**

As stated by others: she showed a lot more caring about Ed's wife and kids than she did her husband. That would have been the break point for me.

If she really wanted to 'make it up' to her husband, she'd have told her family the truth...or at least SCREAMED at them to defend her husband, not that weak horrible story which made him out to be an insecure piece of shit.

So while I believe she loved her husband, she loved her reputation far more and did very little that I could see to show remorse or make things up to him.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
I agree with njlauren

I've been in brothels in Bangkok three sheets to the wind and almost puking drunk.

I had been celibate for MONTHS (not my wife's fault. Work) Tempted? You bet your sweet aunt's fanny!

I STILL knew enough to say 'no'. Now...maybe I just hadn't drunk enough (6 drinks in three hours? More?) but having been almost falling down drunk,

Hmm...I did drunkenly hit on a cops fiance...so I GUESS it's possible...but I'm not a big believer in the 'drunk' excuse.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I do read your comments and have read your stories

But reguardless of yours or my personel thoughts. It comes down to the facts. I recently sat in on a court martial. The victim said she was raped 6 times over a 3 day weekend. She said she passed out at least for times over the 3 days. When the attorney asked her why she asked him why what? The attorney asked her when had became a rape. She didn't understand what he was asking? The reason the guy was found not guilty was she was on tape riding him. She was as the pornstars call it "airtight". All holes had a cock in them. It only became a rape when her husband found out. Two of the three guys, sold out and turned on the third guy. They took plea bargins. They are serving 5 years in a military prison. The so called ring leader, the third guy never accused anybody of anything. He walked out a free man.

There are tons of true rape victims that won't report it because they think no one will believe them. Why would they feel that way........hummmm probley because so many people yell rape when there was no rape. Like in the case of SS06 story, three frat boys fuck a drunk woman. But then the next day what was her excuse. Men and women both are all yelling crap about being drunk is no excuse. So this case is some different.....if the so called victim isn't yelling rape then why are you. For that matter why those women who get men drunk, have sex with them then tell them they are pregnant. Then years down the road he finds he was set up. Why don't we charge the woman with fraud?

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 11 years ago
isn't it funny...

isn't it funny how some people get so obsessed with me that they call me a cunt even over arguments i never made? now who has an agenda here?

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaabout 11 years ago
It's not really so funny!

angiquesophie

I was thinking the same thing as I read some of the comments, you make one truthful comment and you're accused of being a feminist slut. At least these men ought to read some of your stories before they accuse you of being a man hater. In my opinion you're more than generous to men in your writing.

I on the other hand expect the kind of responses I receive, men who are misogynic are, for the most part, homophobic. So to them I'm not just a feminist, I'm a man-hating, feminist, slut, bitch dyke. I enjoy raising their blood pressure, for I surely don't want to raise anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it *****

Thanks for writing, DG. tom anon

P.S. Always wanted to be 69th to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

2 things:

1) I liked this story better. And I'll admit, I do have some anger. I like many of the cheating wives stories, though the facts of the story determine whether I am on the BTB or reconciliation side. On this story, each of them has responsibility for creating this mess. Her lie upon lie approach to this mess has me comfortable with his decision. His being sanctimonious about it, however, is unwarranted. I would hope they both could learn from their mistakes and move on in the world wiser than they were before.

2) The chain of comments on this one suggests I may be one of the few men who have commented here who are aware of his anger. It looks like some of us on here should develop other interests.

Thanks for the story, DG.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jesus!! Its a Work of Fiction People

To argue over this work of fiction is like arguing whether the Road Runner will ever catch the Coyote. Enough name calling etc just plain stupid. Fiction people fiction If you ask me this was not even one of the authors best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Immature skank that treats her family like crap

Many are bothered most cause wife chose NOT to do effective damage control at home; felt her family could get flushed down the toilet. Wife's more concerned with her and her boyfriend's job and family than her own husband's job and her family. After all, the other guy is a big shot and way too important to suffer consequence, and her husband is only blue collar and expendable. Kinda reminds me of high school where your girl dumped you for the upper classman with the car and then got dumped after she served her purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I will never understand the "irreconcilable differences" thing. She fucked and got pregnant by another man and you don't want anyone to know the truth and won't file with adultery! One word for that is WIMP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked the other one better because....

It was different following a less common scenario . This one was too much the typical story of a wife making a mistake, hubby finding out, lies, all ending in divorce. Only slightly modified variations.

northlandernorthlanderabout 11 years ago
The original was best.

DG, Must be honest, I feel the original was best, it had a twist in the tale, and a point. This version just feels like the cheating wife, kick em to the curb style that so many stories in this genre embrace, Not your best effort in my opinion.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Naturaly 5 stars.

Cruel Revenge story. However my taste prefers such stories, where the betrayed husband finds the Srcond Chance woman in the epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DG Hear Stories = Wimp/Cuckold Male Characters

.... EVEN when you try to make your "lead" males look tough they still come off as Shemales ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another alternate story to the EPT Alternate Story?!

DG,

Shannon's motives and behavior would be much clearer if you added a version of this story from her boss's point of view. What did actually happen in the hotel room? Did Ed or Shannon make the first move? What did Shannon feel and do after Ed had sex with her? Did Ed immediately leave or stay the night? What was their relationship like before that party? How did they react when they saw each other the next time at work? All these details would help the reader determine Shannon's motives and how ashamed she was of her behavior. Then the reader could decide whether she truly deserved a second chance from her husband to atone for her huge mistake.

Btw, let those who have never lied about doing something that embarrassed them or made them ashamed, be the first to kick somebody who lies to the curb.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
It's**

A read. Sometimes we should leave well enough alone!!

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Ignore asshole anonymous cokmments

The dickless assholes who complain that you didn't have the ex wife killed should be ignored. If they had any guts themselves that would at least identify their screennames. I gave it a 5!

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago

5 Stars from me.

I don't believe that Ed Davis didn't know...but he got a 'present' in return !!

Gary did the right thing under very trying circumstances - could YOU (Anon's) have kept your cool enough ?...NO !!!

In the real world,he kept out of jail,kept his job,looked after his kids - but had to STILL put up with a lying cheat of an ex-wife-she still doesn't get it......

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Ah OK then here is the part 1 for the part 2 LOL

So it was saved to the wrong opening story -

You should have them move Part 2 over to here lol - avoid confusion heh.

They all still work for those who want them to.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
My only objection to his handling

Is that he's letting the ex get away with continuing to lie to people about what happened. It's one thing to say "tell people we had irreconcilable differences and leave it at that and so will I," but when she's telling people she never had sex with the guy, that's the time to put his foot down and demand that she come clean or he'll put the whole story out for all to see.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
The Truth

He should have told the sister to ask again, and if she didn't get the truth he would tell her.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Why always

"Oh I won't tell anyone why I divorced her, so that everyone will blame me for leaving my kids"? Bullshit. Tell the world what a slut she is. Honesty is the best policy, they say! Oh, and he should warn Ryan what a conniving and lying bitch his new girlfriend is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't understand

I know about the BTB crowd, and the cuck crowd. However, this site should be where aspiring writers spin tales about "loving wives" and relationships sometimes with cuckoldry, but not about cucks watching, as I think that belongs somewhere else. In spinning a good story, a good ending is presumed. That doesn't mean a good ending for the characters always. Open ends, suggesting further events, often is a good ending. That's suggested here because one must ask the question, "who's unhappy as we leave the story?" She is certainly, he is most likely, and the children are surely hurting. Where does this go? I like to think that I know, but that's my take on the story. What's yours?

RedPillRedPillover 9 years ago
Telling the truth about the reason for the divorce...

would have been the thing to do. Right up until the day of divorce when Davis had his mysterious encounter with an unknown assailant. After that, not so much.

Given that Davis was beaten to near death, giving anyone reason to start connecting him to that event would be the most stupid move Gary could make. No, the die was cast at that point, unless Gary truly wanted to have his life irrevocably ruined.

Not that most of these stories are constrained by too much reality, but that's the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She intentionally went to the party got drunk, danced all over guys, let a guy take her to her room and intentionally fucked him

all because her husband worked instead of coming to her party. Wow, wonder what she would have done if he just stayed home, hired hitmen to kill him? It isn't my fault you made me do it, it isn't my fault I got drunk, it isn't my fault we didn't have protected sex, it isn't my fault I lied to you over and over, it isn't my fault................. Sorry this story isn't finished, how many times in the past was she upset? When is the DNA test of the kids being done? Have we considered the long period of STD and HIV testing? Oh yeah let all, especially her family, believe the divorce is his fault just because he was jealous of an innocent event, makes sense to me, NOT. This woman is a serial liar, nothing she has ever said can be considered the truth or complete. And instead of beating the guy she fucked on company time, the party was a company party, he should have named him in the divorce and sued the company, to not do so actually injures his kids, as that is money that could have been there. Oh he got a divorce but he is a wimp, beat up the guy or not he is a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheating cunts

When I was a young man, in my early teens, I had a fight with my younger brother. He had an opening and took it and his foot lifted me off the floor as it connect with my testicles. I collapsed to the floor and he ran off to escape my wrath as I lay there and vomited on the floor. I never picked on my brother again.

When I married, it was to a girl I went to school with, she was a year younger than me and was in love with a class mate of hers. She thought they were going to be married when they graduated but he broke up with her, even though he was fucking her regularly before school each day, sometimes after school too. She was in love and anything he wanted was fine. Then he broke up with her and she talked him back into going with her again and a friend told me she was fucking him all day ever day until he finally broke up with her again. Apparently, she thought she could get pregnant and he would be forced to marry her.

Fast forward a couple years and I fell in love with Jodie. Tom had moved away to California and was a thing of her past. We married and I thought we were happy, I know I sure was! Then I got sick, pretty seriously and I won't go into details, but had my sperm level tested only to find out I was sterile. My brothers kick did it, most likely. I was awfully dejected, Jodie and I planned to have a big family, in fact, we'd thrown the birth control pills away almost a year before and had been going at it like bunnies, to no avail. At least I knew what was wrong, we'd have to either adopt or go without.

I felt awful when I got home and Jodie was so excited, I forgot how sad I was. Then she broke out with her news, she was pregnant! Stunned, I fell to my seat on the couch and sat there in shock. How? I didn't say anything about what I found but all I could think of was, who? I was sick to my stomach, my wife had to have been cheating.

My little brother had become a PI after being shot on the job as a County Sheriff. Rather than just sit, he opened his own business after he was on his feet again. After a little talk, he agreed to put his partner who Jodie didn't know to keep an eye on her. He said he'd call when he heard something. In the meantime, Jodie behaved as if nothing was wrong and couldn't understand why I was so quiet, putting it down to become a father jitters.

My brother called me with what I needed. It turned out, Tom had moved back to town and Jodie had finally snagged a baby from him. It didn't sound as if he knew, but he wasn't going to pass up free and nasty pussy. Yes, she was nastier with him than ever with me, sucking on demand, swallowing, ass fucking, flashing, you name it, she did it for him. I took home my pictures and video after stopping at my lawyers office and started the ball rolling.

Jodie was at her folks house when I got home so I drove on over there, taking most of her clothes. I started packing her stuff in and everyone went bugnuts wondering what I was doing, especially Jodie. After I had everything in their living room, I held up my hand and told everyone to shut up. Then I asked Jodie if she knew what was going on. She shook her head no, but was crying and couldn't look me in the eye. I left her a set of pictures but handed them to her dad, who thought she could do no wrong, even assumed she was a virgin on our wedding night. He opened them and then collapsed in his chair. Jodie took them from him and when she saw what they were, she began crying along with her father.

We divorced, even though she told me she'd fight it to the end because we were going to have a baby. It wasn't until my lawyer gave hers a copy of the Doc report saying I was 100% sterile before she gave up.

I saw her a few years later, she was with a Mexican. There was a white baby walking, a black one in the stroller and she was big as a house with another baby. She saw me looking and shaking my head in disgust and couldn't face me. Instead, she turned her head and refused to make eye contact with me.

I married a wonderful young woman who had been deployed to Afghanistan and had lost both legs right below the hips. She still had both arms and hands and got around really well with her wheelchair. We really hit it off and we can usually be seen with her getting a piggy back ride or in her wheelchair with me. Her stubs are so short she wasn't a candidate for prosthetic legs. Her pussy though is right out there in the open and doesn't have enough of a leg stub to close them and hide her pussy. Luckily, she can't get enough sex, she'd sterile from the blast too and we make love constantly.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Better Than The Original

But he still should have told the family about what she did, and rather than beat Davis he should have sued him and broken up HIS marriage!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Not necessarily better than the original

But more in keeping with the evidence established there. The whole pregnancy test thing in the first one just didn't seem to ring true.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Like this one better.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Good treatment of the subject.

I do believe that she went to the party in the wrong frame of mind and evidently she is retarded emotionally as well, hope it doesn't pass to the kids. Ed from work wasn't the one to blame for ending his marriage, it was the wife. She is the one responsible for guarding the gate when the husband isn't there. To get mad enough at him to do what she did because he had to work? Wow I hope he doesn't ever forget her birthday or any thing else important to her. He could end up in the emergency room. Good story and of course well written.

Reminded again of that old joke where the wife was pissed at hubby and told him that she must have been stupid when she married him and he said that he guessed that was true but that he was so horny at the time he didn't notice. Might be the summation here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Second read. The husband did what he had to do. Not only had she cheated, she perpetuated her deed by lying constantly and having her slut friend assist her in the process. She got off with no consequence. Why not tell her boyfriend the lie so he would know the real cunt she was. Also, if he didn't find the tests in the trash he would have had no idea. In this situation the lying, cheating wife would have gotten away with cheating and might possibly do it again, this time with protection. No, she was a cunt all around and it would have been just a matter of time. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CHEATING IS STEALING

Define cheating! Liar ,thief ,no regards for anyones feelings but their own ? To put it in a nutshell she did not make a mistake or did something stupid or foolish, she fucked that asshole with the sole purpose of revenge and also to just Fuck him for her own gains? I always believe in second chances! Only once! SO YEAH THE FIRST ONE IS THE BEST! Story is great. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TESTS.....THE BANE OF OUR LIVES

especially when the blues appear, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOSH GARY HOW DID YOU FIND OUT

WAS THE MOMENT SHE SAID THAT SHE ADMITTED IT WAS HIM WHO HAD FUCKED HER AND GOT HER PREGNANT...LYING CHEATING WHORE DESERVED TO BE HORSE WHIPPED...HE IS WELL RID OF THE SKANK

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Much Sadder Tale....

....than the original. Cheating because you're pissed at your spouse and get "revenge" by getting drunk and letting yourself go wild is a common thread in this genre, so was almost predictable.

I agree with Gary that the "one time" mistake might have been forgivable, but the lying and deception about the pregnancy and abortion made her completely untrustworthy. This line says it all: "I love her too but not what she did to our marriage. I could never trust her again."

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey Wife: Cuck-a-doodle Don't!

Once again,it's the kids who are the ones that really get fucked!

First story was far better than this. DG,you should have quit while you were ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Wife Who Gets Pregnant While Cheating...

Doesn't deserve not one copper penny. She does deserve to be divorced and to lose custody of her children.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HOW FAR WAS HE SUPPOSED TO GO

and still be a man. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Meh! Standard DG fare. Nothing new.

DG husband character keywords: Obtuse, passive-aggressive, vasectomy, low intelligence, non-athletic, beer, alcoholic wife, high school diploma, blue collar, no gun, low common sense....did I miss anything else?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Interesting

contrast.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Implacable Hubris

She’s his best friend. They love each other. They miss each other. Redemption would save them both. He would live to regret his hubris.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Huh? What did Hubby know?

Sweetie, near story’s end, tells Hubby about ‘a company exec’ getting mugged. Hubby asks about the exec’s name and she tells him. Then she asks how Hubby knew? She had just finishing giving him all the details! How in HELL could she figure out he knows anything. If he had asked “Was it Ed Davis?” or, worse, said “Ed had it coming!” then she would have good reason to suspect that Hubby did the beating.

4*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...