All Comments on 'The Erotic Bible: Adam and Eve'

by secrets2729

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wetapapwetapapabout 17 years ago
fantastic,

this absolutely has to be one of the most imaginative and best written tales i've ever read. The sex scenes were interwoven perfectly. a fan always.

OtazelOtazelabout 17 years ago
Imagination coupled with talent.

This is one hell of a story. I bow to the imagination that could take such a subject and weave a very erotic and hugely readable story out of it. You have talent, long may you use it.

katnip_21fkatnip_21fabout 17 years ago
Hot!

An excellent beginning - I'd love to see it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
check your facts

Adam and Eve did not have navels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pedantic Prat.

Why oh why does 'Anonymous in the USA' have to be such a pedantic Prat? So Adam and Eve didn't have navals - big deal. They didn't have daughters either but Cain married somebody!

Just enjoy a well written imaginative story and stop nit picking.

secrets2729secrets2729about 17 years agoAuthor
Navels

I assume "Anonymous in the USA" is subscribing to the Creationist philosophy that since A and E were created rather than born, there was no need for navels. However, nowhere in the Bible does it state that A and E did not have navels. Secondly, why couldn't God have put them on for decoration?

On the other hand, A in the USA gave the story a 100; if that's the only complaint, I'm happy. Thanks to all of you!

Andrew25Andrew25almost 13 years ago
Brillant!

This Story was very well written and it keep me interested all though the story I wished it was longer though I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazingly well written

This has to be one of the best and most imaginative stories I have ever read.I love it!

From,

§ilex™

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Juicy!

FeelgoodSFFeelgoodSFalmost 6 years ago
A Five Star Story

Wonderfully written with excellent imagery and detail that sensuously draw the reader into Secret's story as easily as Eve hungrily sucks Adam's penis into her salivating mouth, and like the forbidden fruit, delighting in its taste and texture while unleashing her overwhelming desire to erotically please Adam, savoring and devouring his fruit of her exquisitely performed labor, wantonly sucking, licking,and tasting every delicious spurt that anoints and saturates Eve's tongue and fills her mouth and swallowing throat, enveloping Adam and Eve in the joy of mutual sexual intimacy and ecstasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous