The Erotic Bible: Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve stood and plucked several pieces of fruit from the tree, tearing into their flesh with her bare hands. She stood over Adam while he lay on the earth and squeezed each drop of moisture out of the fruit and watched it spill onto his skin. It splattered over his chest, dripped through his body hair, pooled in his navel, and seeped between his legs.

He watched her, standing tall and proud, graceful and sensual. Her skin was rosy from his kisses, his semen trickled down her thighs. The juice ran over her hand and down her arms, and the drops that fell caught the sunlight with a golden glow before they met his skin.

Then she knelt over him and licked it off. Every inch of him was treated to the warmth of her tongue, the softness of her lips, the sharp bite of her teeth. She sucked the juice out of his navel, licked it from his nipples and pressed her body to his until they were both sticky with it.

When he thought he could stand no more, she took his enlarged penis into her mouth.

Adam groaned as he was surrounded by her warmth, as her tongue glided around and down the length of his penis. She held him in her hands and licked him blatantly, staring up into his face as she did so. He watched her wet, red lips enclose him, watched her tongue pleasure him, felt her hands touching his testicles, her fingers probing the opening behind.

While she pleasured him, he felt a slight breeze brush over his body, hardening his nipples and cooling his fevered skin. But between his legs his loins burned and lust built up until he felt his semen burst from his body and rush into Eve's waiting mouth.

Through the haze of ecstasy, he could see Eve smiling as she held his pulsating penis in her mouth and felt the reflex of her throat as she swallowed his fluid. She held him firmly until his spasms had ended, then her soft tongue gently licked the last drop from him.

She crawled next to him and licked her lips very delicately. "That was amazing. How soon can we do it again?"

Adam simply laughed and glanced at the fruit-laden branches above them as he slid one arm around Eve's shoulders and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

12