The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pouting Josh left, as his dad started to push into her pussy. When he did with a bigger and fatter cock, Josh's cum came spewing out. He started pumping in and out, while telling her how much he was going to enjoy fucking her.

Kathryn had tears in her eyes from his speech of what she now had become. She never thought of herself like that and his words deeply hurt, but still managed to push her ass up, as he pounded away. After many minutes, he pulled out and started to push it in her ass. When he did, he told her that her pimp wanted him to fuck her ass hard, because she needed to get more experience. As he did, Kathryn yelp that it hurt and not to be so rough.

The dad laughed and said, "Shut the fuck up. I don't need to hear anything from a fucking whore. Your pimp told me to make it hurt. He wanted to hear you scream. I'm just doing what was asked."

Kathryn whimpered it hurt again and he yelled for her to shut up. As he pounded her ass with his thick cock, she began to get used to it and the pain subsided, but that didn't stop him from slapping her ass every so often, if she didn't move to his liking. After some time, he pulled out took off the condom and spilled his goo into her widen butt hole.

Then he slapped it one last time and said, "Thanks for the fun. I really enjoyed you. Also, you made my son very happy."

Kathryn fell sideways onto the bed trembling. Josh was so much fun and to have his dad spoil the great loving feeling she had, while reminding her of being a sex worker. As she got up to clean up, the guy took a hundred out of his wallet and said, "Sorry for telling my son those things, but I didn't want him to fall in love with his first fuck. They do you know. So here is something for your trouble and I hope you get exactly what you are looking for."

She took the money and with teary eyes asked, "You didn't really mean what you said?"

The dad saw how distressed she was becoming and lied, "Oh know, that was just for my son. I really think you are a very gorgeous girl who is experimenting." He hugged her and whispered, "I know this is your first time doing this, so please quit while you can. You are too beautiful to become a real whore, although you are very good at it."

Kathryn smiled as he got dressed and left. As they were walking out, Vlad handed Josh a DVD and said, "This is for you to show all of your buddies how good you were. So have fun watching."

While Kathryn was in the bathroom cleaning up, she didn't notice the homeless man climbing in the open window. When she walked out and saw him with his hard large cock in his hand, she thought he was just another guy who was waiting for his turn. She walked over to him.

Ignore the smell of being unclean, "How do you want me," she asked.

With a raspy voice he said, "Get on the bed and push your fine looking ass up, like you just did. I want to fuck it doggy."

Giggling Kathryn answered, "Okay!" But she thought, "How did he know I just did that. Does Anton really want me to have sex with him? He is grungier then the others."

The bum walked over to her, slapped her ass, dropped his pants and pulled her legs to the edge of the bed. She turned back to watch him rubbing his stinky cock. She giggled and said, "Oh I can do that for you."

Not answering, he stood behind her and began pushing his 7" hard dirty rod into her vagina. She moaned, "Oh god that feels good."

He didn't say anything, as be fucked her hot wet hole. Holding her hips he continued his ravishing for some time. He pulled her hair forcing her up off her hands, that way he could watch her tits jiggling in the mirror. Just as he was about to spew his load, Vlad walked in.

"What the fuck," he blurted. "Get the fuck off her!"

The guy turned around, saw Vlad approaching and pulled out of the unsuspecting Kathryn. As he did, he spewed his load all over her pussy. Pulling up his pants, he hurriedly rushed out the window and ran down the alley. Vlad looked out the window and yelled, "If I ever find you..."

Turning back Kathryn was now on the bed lying in a ball. Her stomach was hurting and she began to drip blood. A sharp pain made Kathryn scream, "Oh Anton. My in sides feel like they are coming out. I'm cramping and it hurts so much."

Vlad saw blood beginning to gush. Taking a towel, he stuck in between her legs. Immediately, he made a phone call.

****

Vlad was on the phone with Mikhail. "No dad, I'm sure the fucking didn't cause it. She's had a miscarriage."

Mikhail, "Are you sure son that all it was? You did say some homeless guy was fucking her just before she bleed."

"Yeah Dad, I'm sure. Doc said she was a couple of weeks pregnant," Vlad answered back. "He told me it probably was the morning after pill I gave her earlier."

They talked back and forth for some time about her and if she would be okay. Finally Vlad said, "Yeah, don't worry dad. She'll have to abstain for a few days or maybe at most two week. But Doc fixed everything. While she was out, I even had him put a GPS chip in her neck to keep track of her. Once she is completely changed into our property, we'll get Geno to tattoo our ownership logo on her."

Mikhail, "That's good news. Her cunt probably does need a break. You said she fucked 9 guys tonight, which makes her total for the weekend at 21. That's a lot of cock for a newbie."

Vlad chuckled and replied, "That many! It does seem like a lot, but she handled it like a pro. I'm guessing but isn't that a record for a weekend with a newbie!"

Mikhail laughed and answered, "I guess it is. It's nice to know that she can handle a lot of cock. We'll put her to good use once she recoups. Send her back to the bungalow for a few days and then back to her place. She can use the rest."

Vlad chuckled and said, "Okay dad! But what do you think of letting her go to work?"

Mikhail answered, "Probably a good idea so no one reports her missing, like with Tina. Then she can quit that job just before she is ready. She now has a career with us. I thought in between making porn and whoring, she can work at the club. They can use another hot stripper during the week days. That way her friends will think she just changed jobs and wouldn't bother us." They both laughed.

Vlad still laughing answered, "I'll stay with her when she goes back to her place, to make sure she's okay or if her pesky boyfriend shows up. We don't want to lose such an outstanding piece of merchandise. You know before her miscarriage she had exceeded my expectations. I thought of having only four guys fuck her, but instead she took 9. Not bad for a first time either."

There was laughter on both ends of the phone. Then Vlad went back to her hospital room and sat with her until she woke up from the sedative. He wanted to be there to prove to her that he would protect her. Only three more doses of Juice to go and she'll be their permanent sex slave.

12