The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Dave looked shocked and couldn't say anything but Tom bellowed, "So what does it do to the victims, like Dave's girlfriend Katy?"

Sam took a deep breath, walked over to Dave and said, "I'm so sorry to have to tell you this and if you want to talk about it later please call me. What we know, which isn't much, is that K99 will destroy a person's ability for reasoning. It will allow suggestions to become reality and the victim will think that it's all his or hers ideas. But the reason they stopped using it was because only a small percentage of the test subjects ever responded positively to it. Something like 10% according to our report, but that was at a lower potency. The others nothing happened but making them sick. We also don't have anyone who has experienced it to talk with. They weren't even aware that they were even drugged. Even the ones that succumbed to it never realize it."

Then Tom told her the story of what they have been investigating. Sam suddenly blurted, "That's it. He perfected it with the additional elements. I wouldn't be surprised if the ecstasy allows them totally control their minds." Then she added, "But once they are controlled by this drug, there is no antidote. After 7 or less doses, they will do whatever they were directive to do. Tom! You must get his girlfriend out before it's too late."

Sam hugged Dave and whispered, "I need to tell you something about it. Can you meet me later for a drink?" Dave answered sure and Sam told him that she would text him later for the place.

Just as Dave was leaving the building, his cell rang. It was Geri on the other end. She told him that Katy called in sick because of a miscarriage and was at an Urgent Care facility in Hollywood, but is alright. She said she be in for work on Wednesday.

He went back up and got Tom. At least he knew where to find her on Wednesday, that is, if it wasn't too late. Quickly they rushed over to the clinic in Hollywood. His heart was racing as they walked in. Talking to the receptionist she told them that no one under Katy Hart has been there. Pulling out a photo of Katy the girl said, "Oh she was here, but was discharged before noon. But that wasn't her name."

Tom showed her his badge and asked for the admittance card, which she reluctantly gave it to him. Looking at it, he turned to Dave and said, "They are using Kathryn Syns as her new name, but they put her real address down."

Then Tom asked what the doctor's name that helped her. Just then Doctor Sandavoka walked out. With his Russian accent he asked what the commotion was about. Tom should him his FBI ID and they went back to the Doctor's office. Sitting down, the doctor asked what they wanted to know.

Dave was the first to talk saying, "What happened to Kathryn Syns and is she all right?"

The doctor answered giving them the details of her condition. He told him that if it wasn't for the quick thinking of her boyfriend, she probably been worst off. Tom showed him a photo of Vlad and the Doctor told them that he was the boyfriend. Then Tom asked if the boyfriend said how it happened.

Doctor took a deep breath and answered, "You know it's none of my business, but after I stopped the hemorrhaging, I cleaned her up and noticed her vagina was bruised like she had lots of sex beforehand. He told me that they were at Bella Hotel all afternoon, so I'm guessing that she was a prostitute, but she wouldn't be doing any of that for a while. I know I shouldn't make a judgment, but I do treat a lot of those girls here. So what do you want her for?"

Dave couldn't say anything but Tom saw how angry he was getting. He thanked the Doctor and they left. Once outside, Dave said, "God Dam it. I was there all afternoon yesterday and even went to that hotel. Those fuckers all lied to me. I want to go and kick some ass."

Tom stopped him and said, "We still have time. Her miscarriage gave us a chance. They wouldn't be drugging her any more or making her turn tricks for a week or two. So let's concentrate on finding her. OK!"

After they left, the doctor called Vlad and told him what he said. Vlad laughed and thought that he did just fine. He told him that he'll send over a case of the Vodka he wanted.

****

Dave went back to Katy's place. He had a few glasses of Scotch, when he got a text from Sam. "I need to tell you some stuff about the K99 drug. Come over to Dukes bar on Melrose in 30."

Dave not being in a driving condition, texted back, "Why don't you come to me?" He texted her the address to Katy's place.

Thirty minutes later Sam knocked on the door. Dave opened it and there stood a beautiful well-endowed sultry young woman. She looked nothing like the girl at the lab. She let her hair down and was dressed seductively with a skirt that fell 4" above her knees. Her white sweater barely hid the bra less shape of her nice breast. She no longer was wearing flats but 4" black heels. He was taken back by her good looks.

As she waited to be invited in, Dave just stared at her beauty. Finally she sensually asked, "Are you going to invite me in or just stare at me?"

Embarrassed Dave said, "I'm sorry. You just surprised me. You are very attractive Sam. Sorry for staring."

She giggled and walked in. Dave looked at her with lusty eyes and said, "Well I can offer you a drink from my bottle of Scotch or if you want something else." He laughed, "Sorry you can have Scotch from my half bottle. There isn't anything else."

They walked over to the couch, sat apart and he poured her a drink. As they sat, Sam made sure her skirt was showing him a nice side view of her thighs. She was going to open her legs wide to show him that she was bare under her skirt, but instead forced herself to cross them. As she sipped her drink, she was nervously fidgeting her crossed leg.

To break the silence that had engulfed the room she said, "I'm going to tell you something Dave that I've never told anyone before. The Bureau doesn't even know this. You have to promise not to tell anyone. I have to tell you it because it does affect your girlfriend. But sadly I want you to know that by now she is probably is a lost cause."

Dave being a little drunk said, "You mean my whore x girlfriend; the girl that cheated on me. The woman I was going to marry and now is a fucking whore. You mean her? You mean I can't help her even if I wanted too, but I don't. I just want to make those assholes that did this to her pay."

Sam looked surprised at him and asked, "So why are you trying to save her, if this is how you feel?"

"Because I love her and even though I don't want her any more, she does deserve better than being a sex slave. Don't you think?" He answered.

Sam smiled because she was there to seduce him. Giggling, she said, "So if you promise not to say anything I want to tell you a little story. It's about me and the K99 drug." Dave promised it would stay with them.

She began telling him about her and her friend Lucy. She started, "We had planned to leave on a month trip to Europe after graduating college. We were both 22. It happened 5 years ago, the last night before our trip. We decided to get a drink at the local college pub to celebrate our trip. After a few drinks, we were dancing and met a couple of guys. We told them about our upcoming trip and the guys gave us valuable information on what to see in various places. The next thing I remembered was being naked in the back of a van. Lucy was nowhere in sight. This guy, the same guy from the photo you showed me earlier, asked if I wanted sex. My mind said no, but my body was on fire wanting to be fucked. So I said sure. He took me out of the van, brought me naked into this warehouse and pulled me into a room with no windows and just a mattress on the ground. Then men started to come in and fuck me one by one. It went on all night. I fell asleep in there. When I awoke, I was in another room. That guy came in gave me some water to drink. Then the sex started all over again. I 'm guessing it went on for a week or more. I had no memory of the time."

Taking another drink from her glass, she continued her tale. "One day, he washed me up, and had me dress in a very revealing outfit. I had no bra and a sheer top, so my boobs were visible. I had on such a short skirt that didn't even cover my ass. Then I was brought into a room where I stood in the middle. A bright spot light was on me and I heard people bidding for me. Half way through the process, someone said, 'Sorry, she's off the market. I guess I was being auctioned."

Moving closer to Dave, she solemnly told him that Katy is probably going through the same thing. Then she continued her account. "I got a reprieve or I would not be here now. A few days passed and I wasn't fucked by anyone. But strangely, I started to have withdrawals wanting sex. I was brought into a room where a doctor was going to examine me. He took a blood sample and had me sitting on an examining table, but didn't strap me in. He left my sample on the tray in front of me, when he got a phone call. He took it outside. That's was when I saw some blood samples in a bookcase on the wall 10 feet in front of me. I made out that it said tainted on one of them. I quickly got up and traded my sample for it and grabbed a vial of something that was in a box next to it. I just got seated back, when the doc came back in. He finished his examination of me, putting things in my holes and giving me a complete physical. Then I was brought back to my cell.

The next day, they dressed me up in a short skirt and sheer blouse. I had on 6" platform shoes, that I couldn't walk in, and took me to see this older guy. He took me to dinner. I had to keep my legs spread wide apart during the meal. I've never been so humiliated, knowing that others were seeing my bare pussy. As degrading as it was, I was becoming horny. He had me play with myself a few times too. Anyway, I had dinner with different guys all week and every time I had to have my legs spread wide apart. These other guys also fucked me or had others fuck me afterwards. I became used to spreading my legs apart when sitting. Even right now, I have difficulty in being lady like."

Dave asked if that is why she was fidgeting her leg when she crossed it. She said it was. As she moved next to him, she put her hand on his leg and looked deeply in his eyes. She told him that she was sorry for his problem and finished telling her story. "Out of the blue, that guy showed up again and told me that I was being released. He said if I say anything to anyone, they would not only kill me, but also my family. I was dropped off in the street walker area of DC dressed in a short skirt, sheer top and stilettos. I was propositioned for sex that night and for some reason I wanted to be fucked. After a few guys paid me for sex, which I supplied in an alley, I was arrested for soliciting."

She leaned over and asked Dave to hold her. Then she whispered, "When I was released as a first time offender to my parents, it was 6 week later. They were worried about me. I didn't know what happened to Lucy and I couldn't dare tell them about what happened to me. All I said, is someone drugged us and I didn't even know what I was doing. That seemed to suffice their curiosity as well as the investigators. I never heard if they continued the investigation."

Then she kissed Dave and he backed away. "What are you doing Sam," Dave bellowed.

"I'm sorry Dave," Sam whimpered back. "But whenever I think of what happened to me, it's like their brainwashing takes over and I need to have sex. I knew I was going to tell you and why I dressed like this. If you don't make love to me, I'll have to go to a bar and get some guy to fuck me. I rather have you though. Please Dave. It's a craving I can't control. It's like the K99 is still in me. It's still controlling my urges! Please help me!"

She went to kiss him again and this time he kissed her back. He looked deep into her sad eyes and knew she was telling the truth. "Okay Sam, You are very attractive. I'll satisfy your needs, but only this once."

Smiling she kissed him again. Then he took her hand and they went into the bedroom. Quickly they undressed and lay on the bed while kissing and groping each other. She sucked his cock hard and lay on her back begging him to penetrate her needy cunt. Leaning over her, he took his small cock and rubbed it against her clit. Then sliding it down to the entrance of her vaginal, he pushed it in. As he did, he realized he needed to fuck her too. She felt amusing going into her drenched hole.

She moaned and said, "Ah Dave. I really need to be fucked. Yes! Fuck me hard Dave. Oh yes!"

Looking into her opened eyes twinkling with passion, she was panting for him to go deeper. Unfortunately, his small tool was as deep as he could go. He took her hands and held them next to her head and pushed himself as far as he could go. She responded by sighing, "Oh yes! That's it. Yes you're the perfect size. Yes! Fuck me Dave! Ah!"

He reacted by going faster into her sex craved cavern, as she pushed her pelvic up to meet his thrust. This was something that Katy never did. But Sam was being an excited woman moving with his thrusting and moaning how hot he was making her. He continued enjoying her thin body, but smaller tits then Katy, for over ten minutes. It was the longest he ever lasted when having sex. As soon as he began spilling his seed into her, Sam began having a huge orgasm. They came together. When they finished, they lie naked cuddling on the bed and fell asleep with his arms around her.

****

It was now Tuesday and Kathryn finally was feeling good enough to leave the guesthouse. So she put on a bikini and went to lay out by the pool with the other girls. Sheri asked her how she was feeling. Kathryn told her she was okay.

Sheri showed her a tinny scar just below the panty line and said, "You know I had the same thing happen to me. It will heal quickly and then you can go back to having fun and enjoying yourself."

Kathryn laughed and showed her small incision, then told her about having withdrawals from not having any sex. Sheri laughed and answered, "Well we all went through exactly the same thing. Isn't that right Sindy?" Sindy nodded yes.

As she continued telling Kathryn of what a great adventure it is being part of "The Manor" and "Booty Films", she left out the part of her previous life, like she had completely forgot everything about her past. Kathryn still has some memory of her past and thought it was strange that these girls couldn't remember anything even their childhood. It was all about now and enjoying sex. She continued to listen to the girls brag about their sexual conquest and how much fun they are having. As she closed her eyes, she began remembering her past and suddenly realized she had done something similar in college.

She thought, "That's why it felt so familiar."

As she was reminiscing, Vlad came over and told her it was time for her medication. They left to go back to her room. He handed her a pill and some water, which a dose of the drug was laced in it. She took it and guzzled the water. Lying down in the bed, Vlad waited until she was under. Then he put some ear phones on her and started the music. He watched for a few minutes as the directives were being bombard into her subconscious. Smiling as he left, he knew that only two more doses of Juice will make her completely under his control. But he had to wait until the weekend to give it to her. She had to be completely healed, because she would immediately want sex afterwards and have massive withdrawals if she didn't get her sexual fix. As he left for a meeting with his dad, he wondered what he would do with her for another week. Laughing he answered himself, "I'll train her into becoming an anal sex star."

****

Eric was in the meeting with Vlad and Mikhail. As they were sipping Vodka, Eric said, "You guys need to listen to this. It's from a girl named Sam and was taped at Kathryn's' pad. This is what she looks like."

They stared at the photo of Sam while listening to the tape of her telling Dave about the drug and how she escaped. When she finished telling him Vlad blurted, "That looks like Trixie."

Mikhail laughed and replied, "So it does son. So it does."

"Listening to that tape, she faked her blood test." Vlad laughed and continued. "She's smart little bitch. So what shall we do about it Dad?"

Mikhail wasn't smiling but answered, "Nothing right now. But we'll get her back in the stable. I'll have to give it some thought."

Vlad laughing then asked, "So what did we do with her friend Lucy."

Mikhail now chuckling said, "I had her working the rich in Manhattan for a while. Then the Turk wanted to buy her, so I sold her for I think 100K and he gave me Sindy as a replacement. What's she doing now I have no idea."

All three of them laughed and downed another glass of vodka.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12