The Erotic Spy & the Sexy FBI Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew now that it was going to be like a duel of the senses... and she was going to win this game... She was throwing down the gauntlet and it was a challenge; he smiled inwardly was going to be the one that would reap the benefits... She was going to fuck him... that was the only word that came to mind... Finesse be damned... perhaps her goal was to emasculate him...

She almost tore the trench coat that had become entangled, off of her body... her legs were magnificent and so shapely... She leaned down to kiss him this time of her own volition... it was a beautiful hot sensual kiss full of so much passion it was his turn to gasp... Her fingers trailed over his body and her long manicured nails were leaving tell tale marks behind... like a feline that was about to bite and scratch before she struck... She sat up and smiled into his eyes... it was a smile of pure passion and something else... the wheels were definitely turning in that beautiful head of hers.

She leaned down to bite his paps... his nipples were hard and he groaned in his throat as she licked them and sucked on them... her bites were not painful but she left her mark as she moved over him... Lifting herself slightly she shifted somewhat and moved down over him... licking and nipping him, gentler this time... Her breasts tickling his sensitized flesh, the nipples making his cock jump wildly.

His gasps and moans filled the air as she moved to his rock hard member... and licked him up and down the shaft... her hair soft and sensuous against his body... Her hands were magical and softly tender as they found the areas that drove him to distraction... his balls being massaged, her fingers probing around his crinkled area, finding his anus and delicately stroking in such a way that it drove him wild... crazy with desire...

Her hot sweet mouth moved up and down on his swollen cock... sucking with such intensity that he almost lost control completely and exploded into the back of her throat... She was extremely good at what she did and knew how to take a man to the brink... and beyond... He yelled out for her to stop or he was going to cum in her mouth... She tasted his pre-cum as she slowly withdrew her mouth and licked on the head of his cock... he grabbed her by her hair in a frenzy of passion and she moved her head away to ease her way up his body, sliding with infinite sinuous slowness, to allow him to feel every part of her sexy body... his fingers moved down her back to grasp hold of her lush firm ass... squeezing and kneading the flesh... She was enjoying it moaning with delight as his hands continued to massage.

Lifting her body up he shifted his hands around to her hips and slowly inverted his fingers into her soft triangle of red gold fur, feeling her wetness... she leaned her head back moaning deeply in her throat and he played with her juicy pearl... looking so very succulent right now... It was no longer a game but a thing of beauty for both of them... this intimacy... His other hand moved her her breasts as he knew she enjoyed him touching them, the firm wonderful fullness of them...

He increased the pleasure for her by moving his fingers around her moist plump pearl... and touching her sensitive labia... Her body was on fire... every part of her feeling the rising heat of her approaching orgasm... Her loud moans filled the room this beautiful wild cat was thrashing about as he continued to touch her sweet glistening pearl... he had hit the "G" spot and how...

Her body arched and her mouth was open as he pulled on her nipples... his fingers stroked her pearl... Crying out, her body tensed and she screamed... OMG... OMG... YES... over and over again as her body convulsed with tremors from her huge orgasm... Sitting still for a moment she lifted her body high in the air... and with graceful precision guided his rigid massively hard cock inside of her very wet pussy... She rode him hard like a rodeo cowgirl... fast and furious... his hands on her hips as she rose higher and he would go deeper and deeper as she lowered her body down on his... Her flexibility was amazing as she turned and pivoted and rode him in reverse the cowgirl on a mission...

He almost screamed out YEE HAW!!... as she danced on his cock and took him to that pinnacle and back with her beautiful sheath closed around him... tensing and tightening as she rode him... He was almost there as he gritted his teeth and rammed into her faster and harder... spiraling out of control... The pleasure she was giving him was enormous and he moved his hands over her round firm ass... squeezing harder as she screamed out... once again... OMG... OMG... FRANK!!... FUCK ME HARDER... FRANK...

Her second orgasm rocked her to the very core and he came with her with an intensity that took his breath away... the white heat that enveloped him was something that he hadn't experienced in almost a lifetime... He held her hips still as he yelled out loud... JANICE... JANICE... YES... FUCK YES... shooting his hot sperm deeply inside of her womb. She was passionately beautiful a hot radiant incredible woman with a libido that would never grow tiresome...

She would take things to the next level every time this beautiful redhead with the startling intense eyes... Relaxing and shifting slightly she once more moved around and he had grown soft as he slipped out of her... Meeting his eyes she smiled into them and her teeth were perfect like gleaming pearls... Leaning down she kissed him fully on the lips and moved her tongue over his once again...

He felt a powerful emotion one that caused him almost to get chocked up suddenly... big old Frank the tough guy with the hardened exterior... allowing a woman to cloud his judgement and creep under his skin... His arms went around her and he wanted to crush her to him... but he held her with a gentleness... like a large and lovable teddy bear...

She felt the depth of his emotion and it conveyed itself to her and her tears fell upon her cheeks... Moving her hand over her face she quickly wiped them away... she never allowed her emotions to be prevalent, she held them in check always, because of her training, her work... the job that took her away from everything and everybody that she loved in this world...

He sensed this somehow and knew that she was reticent for feeling this vulnerability... He kissed her forehead with reverence, whispered in her ear... and held her body close to his... It wasn't sexual right now, it was about comforting someone who was dealing with some raw emotions. He knew in his heart that he loved her... that she was the woman that was worth having in his life... It would be rocky, stormy, with so many obstacles in the way... but somehow he would make it work...

There would be a conflict of interest a mile long and they would clash... oh man would they do that... She was a like a fiery flame haired goddess... and he knew that he would protect her with his life if need be... her job was incredibly dangerous and although they had been adversaries before this night, he would spend the rest of his life protecting her and doing his dammest to keep her alive...

He felt her tears and kissed them away and she knew at that exact moment that she loved him as well... Her smile was one of such pure joy that he kissed her again with so much passion that she gasped... She could make him hard just by a mere smile... and he was growing again... Leaning against him... she rubbed that soft supple body against his growing member and he nipped her ear as she yelped...

He knew she would be leaving him soon to go off to God knows where... but he would somehow some way, make this relationship work and do whatever he could to protect her the best way he possibly could... Even if it meant moving over to the CIA to work with her... he would do whatever it took, to ensure that he was able to watch over her, always... He knew she was a trained killer but she was also a woman with a vulnerability and that made her job even more dangerous for her...

Kissing her once again... his hands moved over her body, memorizing each and every curve... he wanted to read her like he was reading braille... have her imprinted in his mind... He inhaled her womanly fragrant scent as she snuggled against his hard masculine body... He was thinking perhaps it was time to snuggle tight and drift off into a comfortable sleep with his arms wrapped firmly around her, but his cock had other plans and her hand softly touching it was making all thoughts of drifting off null and void...

He knew he would never tire of her, never in a million years... she was the ultimate woman and his for the taking... This time it wasn't just raw sex, it was poignantly beautiful an intimacy that was joyful and almost pure in it's intensity... They took the time to savor and fulfill all their desires and passion, more detailed and fulfilling... lost in the depths of their new found love for each other...

12