The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh...Oh fuck yes..." he cried as I drilled hard and deep into him, pushing him tight into the mattress. He raked his fingers down over my chest as he cried out and pushed hard against my furious strokes.

With my punishing movements, it wasn't long before we were both breathing hard and getting close. Once again Nash went off first, never once touching his cock. I went off a few seconds later with a loud cry as I buried myself to the hilt and filled the condom once more.

We lay there for a minute trying to catch our breaths before I pulled out and pulled off the condom, throwing it in the trash before collapsing once again on my back. Nash curled up against my side and kissed my chest. "So how long you gonna be in town?" he asked lifting his head and looking at me.

I looked at him and smiled. "I leave the day after tomorrow."

His face fell, "oh..."

I smiled softly at him. "I gotta go back to work babe, but if the house goes through I'll be here for two months every year at least."

That seemed to perk him up and he kissed my chest again before resting against me once more.

The next two days were the happiest of my life back then. He stayed with me until I had to leave and even followed me back to my truck. We spent most of the time fucking and sucking each other and before you ask dear reader, yes I did get his cock up my ass. Quite a few times actually, turned out he loved getting fucked but preferred fucking more.

Six months later I got a call on my cell saying that the house had closed and I could move in anytime. I ended up taking two weeks off for the move and yes, Nash spent those entire two weeks with me both in the house and in my bed. He was the closest I have ever come to having an actual boyfriend but even that ended after about 3 years. He told me that he loved being with me and all, but he needed more than just a couple of months a year. He had met someone he was interested in and wanted to pursue that but didn't want to hurt my feelings. I told him to go for it and I ended up getting not only him in me but my cock in his ass once more before we said goodbye. Last I heard he is married and very happy with the new man in his life. He still has never left Geneva but he doesn't mind anymore. I still see him now and again when I am in town but nothing sexual has happened between us for years and we are both content with that.

Chapter 15 Give me an f...give me a u...give me a c...give me a k...Now that's a cheer

So are you horny as hell yet from the last chapter? I will admit that one still excites me to this day, but dear reader there is so much more to cum...so to speak. Another of my fondest sexual adventures actually happened more recently then that one. This one took place only 7 years ago when I was in Norman, Oklahoma.

Now for those of you who like me are football fans and have been following this story from the beginning have probably figured out two things. Number one, what was happening in Norman Oklahoma at the time and number 2, yes this is yet another chapter about a college student I met. However as the last chapter was about a football player who was the son of an old friend, this one is about a male cheerleader on the OU team who I ended up in bed with by complete chance.

Surprised yet? Believe me, I totally was, I never expected this encounter in a hundred years. Intrigued yet? Again so was I, so sit back and read on and I will tell you how I not only ended up with the hottest cheerleader on the team but how He actually seduced me into his bed, not the other way around.

I had just gotten into town and got a hotel room and was settling down trying to decide what to do. I thought about calling up a teacher friend of mine who worked at OU. We had had some fun times and the last I heard he was single so thought maybe he would like to get together for some fun.

I ordered in room service and dialed his number. His name was Tim and he really knew how to ride an ass and suck a dick. The phone rang twice before he picked up. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey stranger." I said smiling as I picked at a fry.

He was quiet for a minute then laughed. "Jake...? Son of a bitch is that you man?"

I laughed as I smothered another fry in ketchup. "Yeah, it's me, been too long.'

He laughed again. "Sure has, been what? A couple of years? What brings you back to this part of the country?"

I told him about the load I had dropped that morning and he laughed saying same ole Jake, still traveling the country trying to find the perfect piece of ass. I actually laughed at that. We talked for a few minutes about inconsequential things and then he chuckled. "If you're looking for a piece from me my friend, you're about 6 months to late, I'm actually seeing someone and it is getting pretty serious."

My heart kind of sank at that point but then I thought about it. I hadn't seen the guy in over 2 years and it wasn't like we were in a committed relationship. I hadn't figured he would wait around forever to me to drive into town. I told him congratulations and asked about the guy he was seeing.

We talked for about 20 minutes more before he said he had to go, had to get up early the next day for the civil war game. Asked if he was still rooting for OU and he actually laughed. "Of course, my students would kill me if I rooted for the other team." I had to laugh at that.

He was quiet for a minute and I pushed away my empty plate. Then suddenly he came back on the line. "Hey, why don't you come to the game with us tomorrow? You can meet Rick and it would be great seeing you, we can catch up."

While I was a little bummed about not getting back in his pants, we had been more than just sexual partners. We were friends too and I admitted to myself I did miss him. It would be nice to hang out with him again and I hadn't been to a civil war game in years. I agreed to go to the game with him and Rick and he offered to pick me up in the morning at my hotel at 10. We said good night and I lay back on the bed thinking about all the good times we had had in the past.

The next morning I was up early as usual. I grabbed breakfast from room service and took a shower dressing in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I was just finishing tying my shoes when there was a knock at the door.

I finished tying my shoe then got up and crossed the room answering the door. Tim stood there looking as handsome as he always had. Jet black hair/ streaked with grey that fell to around his collar, a slender build and blue eyes that always seemed to see into a person's soul. The man next to him was his height with a little bit bigger build but he was still slender, his hair was ash brown and he had green eyes that looked over me appreciatively before finally resting on my face. Tim pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek and I admit I held him a second longer then I should have before pulling back. "Damn, it's good to see you man." He said when I finally pulled away.

I smiled and glanced over at Rick; he was smiling at me and looking like I was his next meal. When Tim introduced us, I took his hand and was sure he wanted to pull me against him but resisted. Tim seemed oblivious to his new man's attraction to me. Or maybe he was just used to Rick eying other men. Either way, it made me uncomfortable the way Tim just chatted on and Rick looked at me like he wanted to devour my cock in one swallow. I was really having second thoughts about going to the game, but I had already told Tim I would be there and didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I grabbed a light jacket and closed the door behind me as I followed them down to their car. Rick offered to sit in back and I climbed into the passenger seat next to Tim who climbed behind the wheel. Then we headed out towards the stadium.

Tim chatted about work and friends we both knew as we drove. I could feel Rick's eyes boring into my back and became more uncomfortable as the drive went on. It wasn't right that Tim's boyfriend/husband whatever you wanted to call him was making eyes at me. I thought about saying something to Tim but if he really was oblivious I didn't want him thinking I was jealous or anything. When we got to the stadium it was a bit easier, Tim put himself between me and Rick so he could hold both our hands as we walked.

Tim kept up the conversation all the way to the stadium. He paid for our tickets, and then we stopped long enough at the concession stand to grab some hot dogs and beer before making our way to our seats. They were really good seats too, only three rows back, we got a good view not only of the game but the cheerleaders as well. When we took our seats I noticed Tim was once again between Rick and I and I finally started to relax and took a sip of my beer.

I first saw him out of the corner of my eye and barely noticed him to be honest. Nathan was sitting off to the side of the stadium with the other cheerleaders talking to another guy on the team. I had to admit from what I did see he was attractive, slender with dishwater blonde hair that hung down to his shoulders. The guy he was talking to said something and he laughed and that laughter carried through the stands and made me look closer at him. His back was to me so I couldn't see his eyes but from the laugh and the way he held himself, I felt a tingle shoot through me. I looked at him for another minute then forced my eyes away focusing on the field. Tim asked me a question and I turned to him to answer him.

I talked to Tim for a few minutes when I felt like I was being watched. I turned back toward the cheerleaders and realized the kid I had been looking at was looking straight at me and he had a soft smile on his face. I tore my eyes away once more and kind of elbowed Tim, he looked at me curiously. When I nodded to the kid, he looked over, grinned and waved. The kid's smile grew and he waved back before turning back to his team.

I looked at Tim in surprise, "one of your students?"

He looked at me and laughed. "No, that's Rick's nephew Nathan. He's 21 and a senior here. He and Rick are really close; he's the son of Rick's only sister who died earlier this year from breast cancer."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said softly once again looking towards Nathan, he was focusing more on the team now but I did notice his eyes travel towards me every so often. I forced myself not to look at him again and focus on the game getting ready to start.

As the game went on, I tried to focus on it. I had always loved watching football and now was no exception. The problem was that instead of watching the players, I was watching the cheerleaders. They were doing the standard cheers, but it seemed like Nathan was putting more emphasis in his hip movements as he moved and jumped around. I drank my beer, occasionally talking to Tim, but my main focus was on him. I felt eyes on me and glanced over to see whenever Tim wasn't paying attention, Rick was looking at me. At first it was just covert glances out of the corner of his eye, but after a while he became more bold about it and I definitely recognized the look of heat in his eyes.

I shifted in my seat and tried to focus on the game, but between Rick giving me a hungry look and the way Nathan was shaking his hips, well let's just say, my pants were getting awfully tight on me.

By the time the game was over, my cock was rock hard and had slid down the pant leg of my pants. I looked down at the empty cup in my hand as I heard Tim chuckle next to me. "I didn't realize football made you horny Jake."

I actually blushed which made him laugh harder. "Come on, we got to meet Nathan outside the locker room." He said standing up.

I stood up and looked at him in surprise. "W...we're picking up Nathan?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, he's spending a couple days with us." I followed him to the stairs and followed him up, very aware that Rick was right behind me.

"Oh, okay..." I stammered unsure what to say. We left the stands and headed for the locker rooms.

When we got there Tim walked into the locker room to check on Nathan. He said something about he could do that, since he worked for the school. Unfortunately that left me alone in the hallway with Rick. He was still watching me with that hungry look in his eyes so I moved off to the side away from him and turned my back to him hoping he would get the point.

I felt him walking around but when he didn't say anything I started to relax. I did tense up however, when I felt his hand brush against my ass. I stood there, not moving waiting to see what he would do. I clenched my fists at my sides, when he actually grabbed my ass and squeezed it, but it was the final straw when I felt him press his body up against my back and whisper in my ear. "Tim says you are a tiger in the sack." He said huskily.

I turned around and stared into his fire filled eyes. I stepped back and found the wall at my back. "That was a long time ago." I said.

He covered the few inches between us in one step and suddenly he had his body pressed against my front. I tried to move away but he braced his arms on either side of me, trapping me against his body. "I wouldn't mind finding out if you are as good as he says you are."

I tried to glare at him but he picked that moment to press himself tighter against me and I could feel his hard cock pressing against mine. When he rubbed our bodies together, I couldn't hold back the moan. "I...I don't mess with my friends lovers." I said softly.

He opened his mouth to say something but never got the chance because just then the locker room door opened. He pulled away from me and I turned in time to see Tim come out with Nathan right behind him.

Now I have to admit Nathan had looked good in his cheerleading outfit, but seeing him in a pair of tight jeans that looked like they were painted onto his body and a tight t-shirt that showed off the muscles in his chest. Not to mention that his hair was still wet from the shower. Well let's just say he was a dream come true. He smiled at me when he saw me looking at him and I blushed yet again. Rick moved over and took Tim's hand and smiled at him, acting as if nothing had happened. Tim smiled at his lover, then looked at me. "Nathan wanted me to invite you over to the house."

I glanced over at Nathan; he was looking at me and had a soft smile on his face. I looked back at Tim. "I don't know..." I started.

"Awe come on, Tim has told us stories about you Jake, and he used to talk about you constantly. What a great friend you were. Come over to the house, I would love to hear more about your guys' adventures." Nathan said with a deep accent.

I glanced over at Tim and noticed he was smiling and blushing. Then I glanced at Nathan once more. His eyes had darkened just a touch. I think if Tim or Rick looked they wouldn't see it and I felt my cock twitch in my pants. I swallowed hard and turned back to Tim. "I...I..."

I looked down at my feet but looked up when I felt a hand on my arm. Tim was standing in front of me smiling. "Come on Jake, lord only knows when you are going to get this way again. I have missed you my friend and we have a spare bedroom, so you don't have to stay at the hotel."

I looked at him and realized I had missed him. Not only sinking into his body, but also just spending hours talking about everything and nothing. I missed his friendship and he was right, there was no way to know when I would get down here again. I glanced over at Rick and saw him watching me hungrily and felt a bit unsure, but I couldn't turn Tim down, he was my friend first and foremost. "All right," I said looking back at Tim.

Tim smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around me in big hug. I hugged him back but looked at Rick over his shoulder. The other man's eyes were bright and somehow I felt like I had just stepped into the lion's den.

Later that night, I stumbled laughing to the room Tim said I could stay in. Rick had gone to bed shortly before and Nathan followed soon after. Tim and I had finished off the 12 pack of beer we had bought and just sat talking about old times. I wanted to talk to him about Rick's attraction to me, but I had seen the happiness in his eyes when he looked at the other man and I couldn't spoil that for him. On top of that, I was drunk and definitely not in the right frame of mind for an in-depth discussion.

A couple minutes ago, Tim had headed to bed and I had sat in my chair debating about calling a cab to take me back to my hotel. I picked up my cell, but my eyes couldn't read the numbers and I realized just how drunk I really was.

I pulled myself to my feet and started swaying so I grabbed at the chair. When I was sure I could move without falling, I stumbled to the room. I ran into the door and laughed as I fought to open it. I stumbled through the dark room, not bothering to turn on the light, there was moonlight coming through the open curtains and I could barely make out the bed. I stumbled towards it, and collapsed on the edge of it.

Somehow I managed to strip out of my clothes, although I couldn't tell you how I managed it. All I really remember is slipping into the middle of the bed and within minutes was fast asleep.

The next thing I knew, I was laying on my stomach and I felt a warm body lying on my back while a pair of warm lips moved slowly over my neck. I opened my eyes and stared into the darkness, afraid to move or even breathe. I didn't know who was lying on top of me and that made me nervous.

The lips moved over my neck and up towards my ear. I felt a warm breath against my ear and shivered as the person lying on top of me, pressed themselves tighter against my ass. Feeling the bare cock, I instantly knew who it was and relaxed a little. I knew Tim from years ago and knew it wasn't him, Rick I had felt through his jeans, but this person was a bit smaller not only in length but width. He breathed against my ear again and I wiggled a bit beneath him. "Nathan, what are you doing?" I asked softly.

I heard him chuckle against my ear and press himself even tighter against me. "How did you know it was me?" he asked just as softly.

I tried to roll over and he moved off of me and suddenly the room was bathed in light from the lamp. I blinked until my eyes adjusted then looked over at him. He was laying on the edge of the bed, stretched out, as naked as I was and slowly stroking his cock. I smiled at him as I sat up. "I know how Tim feels."

He grinned at me, "I could have been Rick, I saw the way he was watching you tonight."

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. "I don't poach my friend's men and let's just say Rick let me know how big he was while we were waiting for you and Tim."

Nathan's eyes widened then he shook his head. "I love Rick, but if he isn't careful, he is going to lose Tim and Tim is the best thing that ever happened to him."

I pulled my knees up against my chest and nodded. "Tim is a good guy; I don't want to see him get hurt."

Nathan nodded and sat up, letting go of his cock and sliding closer to me. I watched him moving but didn't move. He moved up beside me and ran his hand lightly over my leg. I looked at him and he smiled, "are you really going to tell me to leave? That you're not attracted to me?" he asked running his hand back and forth over my leg.

I watched his hand and sighed. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't."

He grinned and moved to his knees in front of me. He reached out and pulled on my hands, I let him pull them away from my legs then watched as he pushed my legs apart and slid between them. I watched him as he pressed once again up against me. "Tim used to tell me tales about how good you were in bed." He said huskily running his fingers over my chest.

I smiled softly, "So you decided you wanted to see if I lived up to the reputation?"

He blushed and looked down but didn't stop running his hand over my chest. "Yeah, in the beginning."