The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted his head with my finger and he looked at me. I was going to tease him but there was such a look of longing in his eyes that I just cupped his face and brought my lips to his. He closed his eyes and leaned into me as our lips touched.

As we kissed, I wrapped my arms around him, pushing him onto his back as I covered his body with my own. He whimpered against my lips and kissed me back hungrily as I rubbed our bodies together. He was so hard between us and my mouth watered at the thought of having him in my mouth. I broke the kiss gently and kissed my way down his body, leaving fire in my wake.

He writhed beneath me as his breathing quickened. When I reached his cock, I didn't touch it with my fingers; instead I ran my tongue from the base to the tip. Nathan let out a ragged breath and closed his eyes. "Jake please," he murmured softly.

I rolled my eyes up to look at him. He was looking down at me through lowered eyes as his breath came out shallowly. He was moving his hips a little and I wrapped my hands around his hips holding him in place as I wrapped my lips around his cock. He cried out and tried to buck up with his hips but I held him against the bed as I slowly swallowed his cock.

Nathan clawed at the blanket as he tried to rise against me. I let my mouth move completely down over him until my nose was pressed against his pubic hair. "Oh fuck Jake," he cried his eyes rolling back into his head.

I held him against the bed as I moved my head up and down over him; slow at first then harder and faster, my tongue whipping over his hard flesh as he slid in and out of my throat. Nathan was making mewling noises from his throat and tossing his head back and forth against the pillow as he jerked against my hands. "Please Jake, god let me fuck your face, please." He cried fighting to buck up with his hips.

I lifted my eyes once more, his eyes were wide open but they were glazed with passion. His breathing was harsh and his fingers had a death grip on the blanket. I moved my hands off his hips and he bucked hard up, crying out as once again he slid into my throat. I held my head still, letting him fuck my face as his breathing became harsher. "Ugh, fuck, god that feels fantastic." He cried as he drove his cock into my throat once more.

I watched his face as I let him force his cock hard in and out of my mouth. My tongue moved over him, but otherwise, I didn't move, letting him fuck my face. His breath was coming out in ragged pants and cries of pleasure fell from his lips. His eyes closed as he dug his fingers into the blanket, like it was his life line.

I let him fuck my mouth for another minute, then pinned his hips to the bed once more as I started moving over him once more. He whimpered and fought against my hands, trying to buck into my mouth but I held him immobile as I sucked him hard and fast. His breathing was labored and his eyes kept opening and closing as if he couldn't decide whether he wanted to close them or not. He cried out as I nipped him gently with my teeth and fought even harder to buck against me as his eyes finally closed. "Ugh, fuck Jake, what are you doing to me?" he panted as he leaked precum down my throat.

I kept his body pinned against the bed as I worked my mouth furiously over his cock. I knew from the mewls escaping his lips that he was getting close and I suddenly wanted his cum in my mouth. I sucked him harder, locking my lips even tighter against him. He let out a loud cry and slammed up with his hips breaking my hold and shoving his cock into my throat as he let go. "Fuck I'm cumming." He screamed to the empty room.

I pulled back enough that the second shot, went into my mouth and I was able to hold it long enough to taste it before I had to swallow as he kept shooting. Finally his cock dribbled to a slow leak then finally stopped and he slumped against the bed, fighting to catch his breath.

I held the last little bit in my mouth as I let his cock slip from between my lips. I moved up over him and plastered my mouth to his. When he opened his lips, I let his cum slide into his mouth. He moaned and swallowed it as he wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me against him as he moved his tongue in my mouth searching for more.

I pulled my lips from his and looked down at him with a smile. His eyes were glazed but there was a smile on his face. "That was amazing." He said softly.

I grinned and kissed him softly once more. "That was just the warm up, wait for the main event."

His eyes widened then he smiled and wiggled his ass. "Oh yeah, I so want to feel you in my ass."

I pulled out of his arms and moved off the bed to get to my pants. I dug a condom out of my pocket and when I turned back to him, he was laying where I left him with a tube of lube laying on his stomach. He smiled at me as I climbed back onto the bed. "You ever been fucked up the ass?" I asked moving between his spread legs.

He blushed and looked down at his stomach. "A couple times, but not really."

I smiled at him and grabbed the lube as I slid the condom over my length. "Roll over onto your hands and knees." I said squirting some of the lube on my cock.

He looked at me for a minute, and then did as I asked. He lowered his upper body to the bed, but left his ass up in the air. Seeing his ass like that, I wanted to sink into him, but since he hadn't been fucked much, I figured I should see how loose he was. I put a bit of lube on my fingers, spread him open then slowly pressed my fingers inside him. His ass swallowed my fingers and he cried out as he pushed back against me. "Oh yeah, that feels good." He sighed resting his head against the pillow.

I worked my fingers in and out of him, slow at first then a bit faster, stretching my fingers so I could stretch him out. Nathan whimpered and pushed against me, pulling my fingers even deeper inside him. "J...Jake, oh god, please fuck me." He cried digging his hands into the blanket.

I worked my fingers inside him a couple more times, then pulled them free, wiping them on the blanket. I lubed up my cock once more and pressed it gently against his opening. I held him open as I slowly pushed forward with my hips. Just like with my fingers, his ass opened right up and the head of my cock slipped inside him. Nathan cried out as he lifted his upper body, holding himself up on his arms as he pushed back with his hips. I watched my cock sliding deeper into his depths and closed my eyes as I felt him tighten around me. "Oh god, you're so big but so good." He cried when my stomach was pressed tight against his ass.

I wrapped my fingers around his hips, holding him against me as I held myself buried inside him. He tried to pull off of me, but I held on and he whimpered. "Please, oh god please." He cried looking over his shoulder at me. His eyes were glazed once more and his breathing was shallow.

I kept my grip on his hips, holding him in place as I slowly started to withdraw. Nathan let his breath out in a soft whimper and tried to wiggle against me but I held him tight as I pulled halfway out then slammed forward, burying myself inside him once more. "Oh fuck yes." He screamed tipping his head back.

I started slicing into him with long, deep strokes. My balls slapped against him every time I pushed into him, my hands digging into his hips as I held him immobile against me. Nathan was whimpering and wiggling his hips as he held himself up on his hands, his head tossing back and forth. "Ugh, fuck, oh god, yes, fuck me."

He tried pushing back against me but I held him, loving the fact that he couldn't move against me. He cried out and dug his nails into the blanket. "Please, I want to fuck back, I want to move with you." He cried looking over his shoulder at me. His eyes were dark with passion and his breathing was ragged.

I never realized how much I liked listening to him beg, but once he did, I loosened my hands and he started moving against me. Now it was my turn to cry out as he ground his ass hard against me. He whimpered and did it again. I felt my control starting to slip and leaned over him so my hands were resting on either side of him as I rested my stomach against his back. He lifted against me until our bodies were melded together and I really started drilling hard into him.

Nathan screamed as he bucked hard beneath me, his cock slapping against his stomach as I pounded hard and deep inside him. "Oh god, I think I'm going to cum and I haven't even touched myself." He cried his eyes widening.

I lowered my head and growled in his ear, making him shiver. "Do it baby, cum just from me pounding this tight little ass."

He whimpered then slammed hard against me and I felt his ass tighten as he started shooting against the blanket. I growled against his ear once more and wrapped my arms around his waist, lifting his body against mine as I continued drilling hard into him. "Yeah, that's it, cum for me baby. Show me how much you love my cock inside you."

Nathan reached above his head and wrapped his arms around my neck as he pushed down on me, his back pressed tight against my chest. "I...I love it, oh god, it feels so fucking good, fuck me Jake, fuck me harder."

I tightened my arms around him as I did just that. My cock pistoning inside him so hard, he was actually screaming in pleasure. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock, stroking it in time to my thrusts inside him and his breathing became even harder. "Ugh...Oh my god." He cried as I felt him hardening once more in my hand.

I chuckled and nipped at his ear. "You're young baby; you can come more than once."

He rested his head against my neck and turned his eyes to me. "I...I've never gotten off more than once being fucked," he panted.

I lowered my head and kissed him gently as I continued pulling on his cock. "Well I plan on making you cum again before I fill you with my juice." Then I pushed him so he was laying more on his stomach and put my body over his, pounding into him so hard that he was screaming in pleasure once more.

I held Nathan's body pinned to the mattress, his cock trapped between his body and the bed. He was breathing heavy and I knew the way I was moving inside him was making it as if he was fucking himself against the mattress. I growled in his ear, telling him how good a fuck he was, how I loved his tight little ass wrapped around my cock and he just whimpered and pushed back against me.

Suddenly his nails dug into my neck as he screamed once more and I felt his ass tighten around me once more. "Ugh...FUCK!" I cried as I bottomed out inside him and let go.

"Yes, oh god yes." He cried feeling me fill him.

I collapsed against him; my breathing ragged and kissed his cheek. "That was incredible." I said when I could finally speak.

He chuckled and lowered his arms so I could move off of him. I pulled out carefully, pulling the condom with me. When I was out, I pulled it off and tied a knot in it then collapsed on my back beside him. He turned his head and looked at me sleepily. "That my good man is an understatement."

I chuckled as I dropped the soiled condom into the garbage can next to the bed then turned back to him. He rolled onto his side and curled up against me with his head on my chest and his arm thrown across my stomach. "Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" he asked softly kissing my chest.

I sighed as I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer against me. "Yeah, got to get back to work."

He lifted his head and looked at me. "Will you come back?"

I smiled and kissed him softly. "For another night like tonight...Oh hell yeah."

He snuggled closer and as I drifted off, I heard him say softly, "good."

Well dear reader, that is the end of that tale. Did I ever go back? Oh yeah, several times over the last few years. Tim and Rick ended up breaking up about a year later when Tim found him in bed with another man. He was pretty broken up about it, but a few months later he got hooked up with a guy he worked with that for years he always thought was straight. Last I heard they are still together, still happy and talking about getting married, go figure.

What happened to Nathan you may ask? Well he graduated and is working as an accountant. He gave up cheer-leading, said that was fun for school but not as a career. I still see him now and then, but he is in a real relationship now with a guy he works with. They have been together a couple of years now and apparently his old man isn't into sharing, oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyway, that is another chapter in my life that is closed, but don't worry dear reader, there is still much more to tell. So until next time, keep stroking that cock or pussy or whatever and I'll be back to tell you more about my exploits across the country.

TO BE CONTINUED...