The Erotic Wanderings of Lorna Zimmerman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the four men stared at her face and her body alternatingly, she spoke again in a candy voice flapping her eyelids, "Would you say yes, if I bent down on my knees and said please?"

Before Anya could figure out what to do, Lorna was sucking the juices from four dripping cocks which extended toward her hungry mouth eagerly. So much for civilized refrainment! Thought Lorna delighted. She could still felt the taste of the delicious wine lingering on her lips when she took the first cock into her mouth. The men hardly spoke. They were literally speechless. Four large erect cocks surrounded Lorna as she sat on her knees and alternately tasted the fluids from each. As she did so, she felt her fresh panty soak with her own juices. Casting a sly glance at Anya who was now sitting on the ground without interference, Lorna slipped the largest cock into her mouth. This woodcutter had long grey hair and a likewise long beard, and his fat pecker extended the length of a full seven inches. Lorna gorged on the fat meat as she pushed her throat upon its shaft to fit the entire thing inside her mouth. Then she held the saliva dripping dick in both hands and moved her fingers in circular motions till a giant load of hot white sperm erupted out of it and spread across her face and chest.

Successively Lorna sucked off each of the remaining three men. Each time they came profusely delivering their load over Lorna's mouth, chin, chest and her small breasts. Lorna sat there charmed by the events of the last few minutes, thick cum dripping from the base of her nose and chin onto her sweaty body. As she was about to get up, the man with the beard and the large dick held her down and masturbated over her face till another load of fresh warm cum jerked out of him and hit Lorna's open mouth. Delighted by the taste and warmth of the fluid in her mouth, Lorna played with the huge load of cum inside her mouth rolling it with her tongue, until finally she opened her lips and let it all fall out over her chin onto her already cum stained body.

In five minutes, Anya and Lorna had resumed their walk, Anya with an impressed smile on her face and Lorna wet and stained by the cum of old men.

* * *

Lorna was surprised by how quickly the weather changed. Before she knew it, straight ahead of them in the direction of the river the sky had filled with grey clouds. The sun shone through them and its diffused and filtered rays spread a magical yellow light all around, as the two young women reached the bank of the river. The beauty of the scenario made Lorna momentarily forget all about her growing sexual appetite and the cum on her body. The woods cleared out to a lovely little beach of soft pale yellow sand upon which lapped gently the calm clear waters of the river. Lorna knew that the colour of the water would soon turn grey if the dark clouds were to spread further. On the other side of the river some fifty meters across, she could see the forest continue and beyond it rising a picturesque range of green hills radiant in the evening light.

Despite the clouds, the weather was still warm and sticky. The duo took off their clothes and walked into the water. Lorna shuddered as the water reached her waist. She didn't think it would be so cool. Within a few seconds Anya was at her side. Without looking at the other's face, Anya raised her right hand slowly toward Lorna's body. Lorna looked down upon her chest. On her mouth and in some areas of her chest the cum had dried to leave dry white marks. On others where the blob of sperm had been larger, it was still wet and sticky, as on her left nipple. Anya rubbed her cum stained breast gently with her hand before dipping it in the cool water and splattering Lorna's body with it. Lorna closed her eyes and let the cool sensation hit her. Taking one hand around Lorna's back, Anya held her body softly while with the other she washed her. Having gotten acclimatized to it over the last few minutes, the water was more comfortable now. Once more, Lorna felt at complete peace with her world, enjoying the bath her young seducer of the afternoon was giving her. Once she was washed, Lorna turned to thank the little nymph with a kiss. As she did so, out of the corner of her eyes she caught a new figure emerge from the trees. Anya turned too and a look of mischief spread across her face at the sight of her brother.

Lorna saw a slender yet well-built youth with longish brown hair step toward the beach with a backpack on his shoulders. He wore a sleeveless white shirt and trunks. Lorna felt unsure as to what to do. Through the look of recognition the two cast each other, it seemed clear that this must be Illya, Anya's brother. And if that was so, this seemed to her a terribly compromising position. Apart from being stark naked herself, she had revealed Anya in the nude with another woman in front of him. As Anya stepped out of the water toward Illya, the later cast a questioning glance at her, to which Anya responded with some gestures of her hand Lorna did not understand. Immediately a look of understanding spread across Illya's face. He walked forward to receive Lorna as she stepped out of the water clutching and covering her body out of sudden modesty. The cool bath and the sight of this dashingly beautiful young man seemed to suddenly drain away at Lorna's partially wine induced sexual daring.

"Hi, you must be Lorna," he said, "I am Illya. Anya's brother. Our father used to speak about you."

Lorna nodded uncomfortably. As if suddenly realizing that she was not wearing anything, Illya motioned for her to wait and quickly offloaded and opened his backpack to produce a shawl with which he gently enfolded her lean frame. Anya's skirt and bikini lay discarded a fair distance away. Lorna smiled gratefully at him as Illya proceeded to bring out a large thick mat and spread it out on the sand.

"I hope you two are hungry," he said as he began unpacking some fruits from his backpack. But suddenly Anya was at his side, looking at him imploringly.

"Oh Anya, not now darling," said Illya casually. But Anya had already dug two fingers into her pussy and was almost coyly dragging Illya's right hand on her right breast.

"Listen to me you little beast, your appetite is becoming too much nowadays", snarled Illya in a loud whisper obviously aroused himself.

Lorna fell down on her bum on the mat and stared. Right! Thought Lorna. This is what was missing on this already wild day - the brother sister genre unfolding in front of her live out in this open riverbank!

She sat there watching as Anya pulled the damp shirt off Illya's slender toned body and pushed him down on the mat close to where Lorna was sitting. Then she threw herself on top of him, kissing him lustily and grinding her wet dripping body on his sweaty skin. Illya kissed her back and immediately forced two strong fingers into her pussy from the back making Anya give out a squeal of pleasure.

Things were happening too fast for Lorna to decide on a proper reaction. She merely sat in a dumb haze watching the couple.

In a flash Anya's lips were around Illya's manhood. As her tongue touched the shaft of his cock, Illya felt a familiar, lovely warm sensation. His cock responded immediately. Lorna saw the semi erect cock stiffen further and draw out to its full length inside Anya's small mouth. In spite of herself, Lorna felt lust rising in her breast at the sight of this. The little girl sucked her brother's cock with real passion, as Illya's eyes looking at her intensified with pleasure. In the middle of her action when she turned to check on Lorna and their eyes locked, she could have sworn that the latter almost winced.

Looking into the innocent honey flavoured eyes of Anya as she gave Illya a delicate, almost loving blowjob, Lorna felt a pang of pleasure at the base of her body. Her vagina was becoming wet again. Meanwhile, Illya lifted her off his cock and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Once again, Lorna gaped at Anya's pretty figure. The soft line was still there a little below her navel which had been formed by the tight elastic of the skirt she had been wearing. The pubic area with slight beginnings of hair was a little whiter than the cream tone of her curving belly. When in a quick frantic motion she held her brother down her rounding breasts bobbed in a delicious motion. With a brilliant swiftness and accuracy, she seated herself on his long hard dick pointing upward, and began swaying her waist around it. The sky had gone darker, and a soft cool breeze had begun to caress their bodies as the storm approached closer.

Illya turned his face toward Lorna as if imploring her to join them. Lorna did not need a second invitation. Casting the shawl off her still damp body, she was closer at his side, kissing his lips. She felt Illya's warm tongue search out hers, and as the tips of the two tongues touched inside their mouths, she felt a delightful sensation rise from the pit of her stomach. The sense of modesty which had come over her initially at the sight of the unknown boy now vanished completely.

"Do you like fucking your naked sister in front of strangers Illya?" she said, speaking in warm whispers into his ear, motioning toward Anya's body riding his dick. Illya looked at Anya once, her waist and belly moving in a delicious rhythm over his stiff cock. As Lorna proceeded to kiss him again Illya's arm drew her close and slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"Mmmm... oh Illya do you want me too?" said Lorna speaking btween heavy breaths and moans of pleasure at the sensation of Illya's strong fingers entering her again and again, "Isn't it enough to see your sis bounce off your cock so? Do you like her young cream breasts swaying up and down? Look Illya... Mhmm... look at her soft curving tummy. She has such a pretty little belly button, don't you think? Mhhhmmm... Oh Illya! Look at that line below her belly button. See how her tummy softly bulges evenly above it and then deflates above her navel only to rise again closer to her breasts. Ahhhhh... stop Illya, your fingers are too strong! Mhhhm! You know, Anya has such a sexy body, I could stare at her riding you for hours."

Suddenly Anya had had enough. She had heard all Lorna had had to say. Now she jumped off her boyfriend's cock and dragged Lorna toward her, digging her face into her crotch.

"Oh no you don't!" said Lorna, "Not this time! I wanted your pussy last time Anya, and now I'm going to get it. Hold her arms Illya!"

Playing along to whatever Lorna had in mind, Illya fastened Anya's body to a sitting posture on the carpet and held her arms crossed behind her back. Staring at Lorna with smiling, almost mocking eyes, Anya opened her legs wide for her, as if accepting defeat and daring Lorna to do what she must. As Lorna put her index and middle finger into the pink vagina, she felt the warm liquid inside welcome her in. The soft walls of the vagina seemed to say they could take more and Lorna inserted a third and then forced a fourth finger into her. Anya let out a deep moan at the entry of the fourth finger as Illya began biting her ear and whispering what obscenities to her Lorna could not hear. But she had her own words she wanted to let out.

"You enjoyed stabbing me with that cucumber didn't you my little seductress? Now it's my turn! How does it feel?" she said, spitting down on her hand and pushing four fingers into her again. "Do you remember I told you the last time I had a woman was years back? I lied. She wasn't really a woman yet. She was just a girl, like me. We were only newly eighteen but she was already a slut. And do you know what I did to her? I put my entire fist inside of her!" Saying so Lorna spit again all over the backside of her right palm and drove the entire fist smoothly into the yielding pink vagina.

A deep moan bordering on a growl erupted out of the Belorussian's throat as her body lurched and jittered from the sensation. The dark clouds were now directly above them and the wind had picked up. The storm was closer than ever before. Again and again Lorna twisted her fist inside of her warm vagina while violently rubbing her clitoris with the other hand. Anya closed her eyes and moaned repeatedly. Finally, when it seemed as if she might faint from the experience, Lorna withdrew her hand and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"Take me Illya, please." Said Lorna.

Lifting Lorna's light frame in his arms, Illya placed her at the center of the mat. Climbing on top of her he entered her gently. Her pussy was tight and juicy around his fat manhood and Illya felt a delightful warm wet sensation on his way into her. Their foreheads touching and faces so close to each other that they could feel one another's breaths, he looked into her unknown eyes and started rubbing her tiny clitoris with one finger while fucking her. Initially Lorna wanted to close her eyes with pleasure, but as she kept looking into the iris of the young man's wild eyes, a sense of immense intimacy asserted itself on her. The storm picked up in the darkened canvas around them and the wind started howling raising the sand off the beach; Illya's warm juicy cock entered her through her pink wet slit again and again, and by the strength of those wild eyes Lorna felt she was at home. She wanted nothing more than for Illya to keep rubbing her clitoris and fucking her pussy while staring into the deepest core of her being.

There was a warm whisper in Lorna's ears: "Ride him." It was Anya who had spoken. Lorna had had no idea she could speak! But she felt a greater urgency right now.

In a flash, surprised by her own agility, Lorna had Illya on his back. Illya seemed a little stunned by the yoga princess's move as she spread her legs and lowered the base of her body onto his hungry salivating dick. She was gentle at first. Her body moved like that of some goddess as she swayed herself forward and back in the sweetest rhythmic motion Illya had ever seen or felt. The smooth butter skin of her stomach curved and straightened with each move. Illya reached out his hands and grabbed her pert nipples with his fingers. As he pressed down on them Lorna's shoulders tightened and bent forward. Letting out a little moan of pleasure she momentarily dropped down a little heavier and longer on his cock.

When Lorna leaned forward to kiss him, he crossed his arms around her back and held her body against his. Lorna felt herself fastened against Illya's chest and her mouth locked with his when he started entering her with his own force. Without warning Illya was now beating ferociously inside her while biting down on her lips, holding her face onto his. Lorna let out a long deep throaty growl of pleasure as her body vibrated on his with the repeated wild hammering that was knocking the breath out of her. Meanwhile, the storm had darkened the entire riverside and the woods around them leaving an unreal half-light through the clouds illuminating the faint colour and texture of naked skin on naked skin. Lorna wasn't sure exactly when it happened, but when she felt the beginning of a delirious sensation rise inside of her, she snatched her mouth away from Illya's and dug her face into his neck. Without deliberation she was biting into his skin, shutting her eyes tight into Illya's body as a riproaring orgasm sent waves through her leaving her breathless and faint.

Sensing her weak state, Illya picked her up like a doll off his cock and placed her beside him. Lorna felt more than saw him enfolding her with his strong arms and kissing her lips gently. Suddenly she heard him moan in pleasure. Anya had taken hold of his cock.

"Get up!" She ordered.

Obediently Illya stood up as Anya wrapped her two hands around his dripping cock twisting them in a fast rhythm. Soon Lorna was by her side, fondling his balls with her hands. The wind blew their hair wild as Anya drew her open lips close to the tiny slit in her brother's dick in anticipation. Within seconds Illya's cock erupted in successive jolts of hot white cum crashing into his Anya's little tongue.

When she closed her mouth Anya felt it full with the thick viscous liquid. Before she knew it Lorna's lips were on hers. Anya opened her mouth onto hers and let the delicious liquid slip into it. It was all Lorna could do to take half of the cum in her mouth letting the other half slurp out onto her chin and her chest. Turning to Anya's open mouth, Lorna placed her face over hers and let the cum out of her mouth in a slow lingering spit. She watched as the white liquid dripped slowly between Anya's open lips onto her tongue. Finally, with a single motion of her throat Anya swallowed the sperm hungrily and stared into Lorna as Illya watched.

"You're not so bad Lorna Zimmerman. You've passed the test. And I think we're going have a good amount of fun this weekend," said Anya.

Lorna felt at a loss. What test? What fun? What was the Belorussian girl talking about? How was she even talking? Why did she pretend she could not earlier? But before Lorna could formulate any of these concerns into words, the rain came down in great torrents, washing over their bodies. Anya held up a hand as if in a gesture for her to wait and see, and gave her a friendly wink like that of a little girl. Looking at the smiling faces both of Illya and Anya, all three of them now huddling close to soak in the rain, Lorna felt the pangs of a new sense of adventure in anticipation of the wild weekend ahead.

The End.

12