The Escape Room - Room 04: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers

"Fuck," I finally grunted, and pulled back, letting the woman slurp wantonly on my entire length as it slid out pasts her tonsils.

Hannah let me pop out wetly and began to stroke full up and down my manhood, lifting it up to point skyward so she could bathe my entire cock with her tongue, her hooded eyes glinting up at me.

I'm ready, I thought, my cock glistening wet with from her mouth and saliva. I pulled Hannah's hands away and then moved behind her, pushing her down onto her hands and knees. I knelt on one knee, one hand gripping my cock by the shaft and the other reaching out to massage her ass, my fingers sinking into the perfectly fuckable flesh.

Hannah moaned and wiggled her hips. "Please, Master," she moaned, "let me take you inside of me. Use my hot little body as your plaything until you cum."

I grunted and used my hands to spread her ass, enjoying the sight of her shaven pussy wet and dripping with need. "You want this?" I muttered hoarsely, pushing forward so just the broad helm of my shaft slipped inside of her. I sighed at the sensation, her wanton desire like heat emanating outwards from an oven and wrapping around the sensitive head.

"Just fuck me already..." Hannah leaned back onto me, her pussy stretching wide as she impaled herself slowly on my cock. She eased her way back, every inch a perfect fit for my length.

I groaned as her tight walls wrapped elastically around me until I was buried to the hilt inside of her and her ass was resting in my lap. "Ohmygod..." her voice was higher, breathier, needier as she slowly ground back against me, forcing me millimeters deeper. "Ohfuckyesss..." I could feel the tip of my cock pressing up against the back walls of her pussy as I let my hands rest lightly on Hannah's hips. Then, just as slowly, Hannah eased forward again, her body holding on to me as she unfucked herself from my length.

Slowly, my newest bimbo sextoy increased the pace, moving up and down faster and faster until she was fucking herself on my cock, her body rocking forward and back and spearing my length over and over deep inside of her. Her dripping desire eased the way but did nothing to stop me from experiencing every tight, rippling sensation as her inner muscles massaged my entire shaft at once, begging me to empty myself inside of her.

"Oh yes, Master," her lustful voice begged as I began to move, thrusting my hips forward and matching her rhythm with my own. "Fuck your slutty little sexdoll. Own me with your cock. Make me your personal slut and show me who I belong to."

I shoved myself even further, our matching movements driving me even deeper inside of her until I could feel her cervix stretching around the head of my cock with every driving thrust.

I let my hands wander over her fit young body, enjoying every inch of her smooth skin and taut, clenching muscles. Those muscles were growing tighter and tighter under that skin, her body writing until suddenly she was over the edge.

"Thank you, Master!" she cried as she came, waves of pleasure crashing down over her body.

Her spasming pussy gripped me even tighter, begging me to cum with her, but I held myself in check. Not yet, my inner dom whispered mischievously. Much more fun yet to have.

I slid out of her slick snatch and flipped her over onto her back, Hannah's body still taut with ecstasy but offering no resistance. She spread her legs automatically, wrapping them around my waist and pulling me closer to her.

"More, Master..." she murmured, her eyelids fluttering and her breath a panting gasp. "Please..."

My eyes roved over her body, her pert breasts heaving and her silky, tanned skin beginning to shine with a light sweat. I raised my gaze across the room and beckoned to Marcella with one hand while the other slid down Hannah's inner thigh so I could stroke her clit with my thumb. At my light touch, the woman's body clenched as she climaxed again, her body still on the edge after hours of foreplay in the escape rooms.

The sultry Latina sashayed over and knelt, swinging one knee over Hannah's head so her glistening snatch filled the other woman's vision. She was already wet and ready, and she eyed me hungrily as I slid into Hannah once more, my cock disappearing inside of her alluring entrance. Hannah was still so tight, and I wondered if her work had left her any time for sex in recent months.

Well, that's about to change, my inner dom declared with a grin.

"I believe you two had an encounter earlier," I murmured saucily, staring into Marcella's dark, blazing eyes but directing my comments at Hannah.

Understatement of the century, the voice in my head commented as I recalled vividly the erotic image of the two women grinding against one another then 69ing until Marcella came explosively. I stroked Hannah's clit and the woman arched her back and moaned loudly with pleasure. "Why don't you remind Marcella what you can do with your mouth?"

Hannah obeyed instantly as Marcella sat back on her face, her tongue darting out to taste the tawny-skinned woman's inner nectar and her hands rising to grip her thighs and spread them wider apart. Marcella gasped, her head dropping back and her breasts thrusting out as a jolt of pleasure ran through her.

Unable to help myself, I leaned forward and hefted one large globe in my hand, bending my head and capturing an erect brown nipple between my lips. Sucking in, I swirled my tongue around the nub, making Marcella mewl at the sensation. My hips moved rhythmically, sliding my thick cock in and out of Hannah's body, her pussy gripping me every time I pulled back as though it didn't want to let me go.

Looking over Marcella's shoulder, I saw that Sammy and Eliza had not waited to join in the fun. The two were kneeling on the floor by the couch, entirely naked and making out furiously. As I watched, Sammy tilted Eliza back onto the floor and dove between her legs, the dark-skinned woman moaning pleasurably as her friend began to tongue her outer folds.

From the kitchen, Crazy Merlin watched proceedings with a wide grin on his face.

"Oy!" I called, getting his attention, still sliding in and out of Hannah as the woman dove her tongue into Marcella's slit.

The older man jolted out of his reverie and snapped over to look at me, evidently expecting me to be irritated at his voyeurism. On the contrary, I smiled broadly at him and jerked my head towards Sammy and Eliza, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

I can't do anything about them right now, my inner dom reasoned. No sense in not sharing them with a friend.

CM's eyes widened until I thought they would pop out of his head. Then, his grin stretched so wide I thought his jaw would burst. He swiftly jerked his shirt over his head to reveal a surprisingly fit figure beneath. Kicking his way free of his trousers, he hefted his enormous cock and began to slowly stroke the veiny shaft as he walked purposively across the intervening space to kneel down by the two gloriously beautiful women.

I kept a close eye on the other trio, growing even harder as Merlin spread Sammy's legs and slowly drove his thick shaft inside of her. Inch by inch he split the busty blonde goddess in half with his girthy prick until he was balls deep in the beauty, the woman writhing blissfully but continuing to eat out Eliza. Then, he began to fuck her, vigorously pounding her from behind with his massive cock. As he sped up, Sammy climaxed, her body dissolving into a writhing mass of flesh as her body was overwhelmed with the sensations of his manhood stretching her deepest depths.

Give that girl a prize, my inner dom commented. Excellent focus. I just grunted and sped up my assault on Hannah's snatch, somehow incredibly turned on by watching my girls be so thoroughly fucked by another man. Knowing that I owned them, mind and soul, and could do anything I wished with them and their beautiful, fuckable bodies at any moment was such a rush of power. I could even give them over to another man and they would never complain, knowing that they were obeying my wishes.

At my renewed pace, Hannah quickly climaxed, her body clenching then going limp by turns as her tongue feverishly licked at Marcella's pussy and suckled her clit. As Hannah came, so did Marcella, the Latina bombshell arching back and crying out in her exotic voice as her friend drove her over the edge. I was only barely able to hold onto my control, my body desperate to join them in orgasm but my newly ironclad will pulling me back.

Not yet... my inner dom coaxed. Soon...

Across the room, Sammy moaned into Eliza's pussy as she shuddered in her own release, and Crazy Merlin's thrusts grew swifter as her clenching body milked his thick shaft.

"Get ready for it, girls," he warned, and Eliza wriggled out from beneath Sammy to kneel enthusiastically beside the older man. Pulling out of Sammy at the last moment with a wet sucking noise, CM seamlessly shifted to the couch to put his member at the correct height then fed his cock between Eliza's lips, her mouth hardly able to contain his girth. For the second time in as many hours, he emptied himself down the woman's throat as she sucked feverishly at his huge cock, her body shuddering blissfully as she swallowed his seed.

The sight of Eliza's full lips wrapping around Merlin's magic wand, desperately trying to take in as much of his length as she could, was the catalyst for my own release. Pulling myself back and out of my home inside of Hannah's welcoming body, my hand was a blur as I stroked my own cock and stood shakily, aiming directly for —

Oh fuck! I grunted and came, the most powerful orgasm of the day. It shuddered through me, wanting to turn my knees to jelly as I painted Marcella's gorgeous, eager face with my cum. The beautiful Latina opened her mouth wide and didn't blink as my spunk spurted across her cheek and splashed down onto her heaving tits. Reaching up, she hefted her glorious boobs to offer me a better target as I sighed with release and a few more strands pumped out into the valley of her cleavage. Finally, as I gasped and closed my eyes, my cock finally deflating, her full lips wrapped around the head and captured the last few drops that seeped free.

Fuck... Even my inner dom seemed surprised at the intensity of that orgasm, and my body was exhausted. It wanted to shut all my muscles down and sleep for hours to recover.

"Wow..." I murmured, blinking lazily at the exotically beautiful Marcella as she cleaned Hannah's slick juices and my cum from my cock. "Best birthday of my life."

* * *

Two months later...

"Will all five of you be renting the penthouse together?" The woman's voice was perplexed, and she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

I nodded casually, allowing a roguish smile to tilt the corner of my mouth as I confidently admired the strawberry blonde's figure in her formfitting, if professional, suit. A tiny voice in the back of my mind — Friend Zone Drake — was screaming at me, appalled at my lack of chivalry, but my inner dom just crossed his arms confidently and plowed onward.

"You're aware," the woman added, "that while large the property only has two bedrooms?" She noticed my scrutiny of her generous upswell of cleavage and I swear a slight blush stole over her cheeks.

"We've seen the apartment," I replied after a moment. "I actually thought I might like to turn one of the bedrooms into a study. We'll only be needing the one room for bedding, you see."

My sexy landlord blinked several times in shock before looking from me to the four gorgeous women arrayed behind me. I turned a little, following her gaze.

Hannah, in a suit of her own, looked absolutely stunning. She'd taken her lunch break from her new job as director of operations at her previous boss' company to come over here and sign some papers. Eliza and Marcella were less professionally dressed. They wore matching halter tops in different colors and cutoff jean shorts, outfits that barely restrained their bouncy tits and pert, round asses. They had Sammy taking pictures of them for their burgeoning Instagram fashion page. The pair's stunning good looks and scandalous outfits had already garnered them 50,000 followers and their first paycheck was on the way.

I felt my landlord's eyes come back to rest on me, and she stared into my eyes searchingly.

"I'm just lucky I guess," I told her as I met her gaze, answering her unspoken question: How the fuck does an ordinary guy like you get four drop-dead, smoking hot babes to live with him...? Then, I winked cheekily to let her know it was anything but luck.

It was magic, I joked to myself, and the quip made me think of Crazy Merlin. Before we'd left the escape room that day, CM had taken me aside for a moment and looked me in the eyes seriously.

"Remember what I told you, lad," he'd said. "Your generosity toward me today will be rewarded." Then, he clapped me on the shoulder in the manner of a proud uncle and stood back, stroking his beard with a twinkle of mirth in his eyes and what I think he intended to be a mysterious air.

I was confused, of course, but too wrapped up by the idea of going home with four beautiful women to worry much about it. So I just gave him a firm nod and a little wave before turning and following the girls to the cars.

I probably should be surprised, I mused as I returned to the present. Surprised by my four sexy playmates and surprised by the fact that, since I have four women willing to pay for me, I can afford to move us to a classy penthouse in the center of the city. But hardly any of it surprised me anymore. My life had simply been upgraded, as had my expectations.

The woman muttered something incomprehensible, coughed, then glanced away to ruffle unnecessarily through her papers.

She more than simply surprised and intrigued, I realized. She was aroused. And even more astounding to me than the fact that my social sensors — still being refurbished from my past as a painfully shy techie — had been able to detect the growing sexual tension was the fact that I'd generated it in the first place. Maybe spending all of my time with four spectacularly good-looking women has done something for my confidence, I mused.

Flipping to the bottom of our stack of previously gone-over papers, the blonde pulled out the final one. "This is the last document," my landlord-to-be said, turning it around on her desk for my perusal and signature.

I read it, picked up my pen once again, then paused and I smiled to myself.

"Something funny in the papers, Mr. Sutton?" the blonde asked.

I shook my head. "No. Not at all." I had just been remembering the last important document I'd signed. Do you, Drake Sutton, consent to have your four fellow escapees hypnotically transformed into willing, obedient bimbos, sexually submissive and servile to you, and you alone?

I signed with a flourish.

"What was your name, by the way?" I asked, setting down the pen and extending my hand.

"Ashley," the blonde responded, her skin cool against my palm. She definitely blushed, then, as I fixed her with a frank and dominant gaze.

"Well, Ashley," I said with a smile. "How would you like to join me and the girls one of these evenings for a dinner in? A housewarming, of sorts..." I trailed off, letting my invitation carry all sorts of unspoken promises.

She cleared her throat, glanced over my shoulder a little anxiously at the others, then nodded hesitantly. "I think that would be nice." She paused for a moment, then added, almost as an afterthought. "Purely professionally, of course."

"Of course," I agreed, and as I smirked rakishly we both knew that my words were a sham. My inner dom beamed at me proudly. He seemed to be speaking with Crazy Merlin's voice as he nodded his approval. And that, my lad, is how you write your own life story.

* * *

The Escape Room Cycle has been concluded with Room 4 — Hannah. If you'd like to read more about Drake, the girls or even Crazy Merlin please let me know in the comments or go to my bio and shoot me an email and I will do my best to work them into my schedule. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day. I've really enjoyed sharing this short series with you over the past month. Until next time!

— JC

P.S.

I am considering writing a special fifth story: Room 5 — Drake about the future of the Escape Room characters. If you'd like to read such a story please consider commenting or, as I mentioned, going to my bio and sending me a message through one of my channels.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers
12