All Comments on 'The Estate Agent Ch. 05'

by Dave933

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great series

Thank you for a wonderful story - I very much enjoyed the entire series. Fun and sexy - well done!

stetson044stetson044almost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I really enjoyed this story; you write beautifully.

I hope you continue - Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!!!

Loved the complete story, all 5 chapters!!! Hopefully we'll learn about the first night of Paul and the meeting with Fernanda... I think they deserve a story of their own, and maybe a mix of both at the end... THanks

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 13 years ago
What's that mean

"If anyone's interested, that is ..." What's that supposed to mean. As if I'm not. This has been one really hot series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

another great story please keep this one going bill7

Dave933Dave933over 12 years agoAuthor
Continued

Since it seems folk are interested, hop over to the 'Lesbian Sex' section for a story about Karen and Fernanda's afternoon together in 'Afternoon Delight'.

Enjoy - Dave.

jamjar2011jamjar2011over 12 years ago
Great writing and a tantalising tale

I really enjoyed this series. The story flowed well and the erotic imagery was refreshing. Well done.

Keith1962Keith1962almost 11 years ago
great story

Thanks i loved it and cant wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, yes, yes ---- more chapters

they get better and better

Bob007Bob007over 10 years ago
Transformation of Karen.....

I loved how you wrote in detail how Karen was at first "pushed" and then slowly transformed in letting go of her inhibitions......The "pushed" and later the transformation process is very exciting...particularly open ended for more adventures.... What happens Next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Nice job. Great sex. Excellent story line

mouth4umouth4uabout 8 years ago
I was an agent too

I loved your story. It had the perfect balance of actual sex and the interplay of lust building and subsiding between all the characters. I used to be a real estate agent myself, and though none of my experiences were nearly as involved and complex, I did have the pleasure of intimate times, while showing the homes, with several of my female clients and even a few threesomes. Thanks for writing this story, as it brought back to mind many happy times I had in other people's homes.

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

Interested, yes. Please tell more about the escapades of Karen.

One little note, in the first chapter you said her breasts were 32B, then in this chapter she is a C cup, ops!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave933@Dave933
I enjoy all sorts of erotic writing - I think it's often a lot sexier than just watching 'real' porn. And since starting writing my own, I'm enjoying giving something back to Literotica. I'm really glad most people seem to like it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES