The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

"Are you imagining that I'm your wife?"

"Yessss!"

"And what do you do when your wife says, 'Come now!'?"

Terry roared as he ejaculated - one eruption of a month's worth of pent-up frustration, followed by six spurts of pure ecstasy, all shooting up into Rita's lovely cunt. She giggled as she felt his juice leak out, and leaned forwards to caress his face with her boobs. "It's fun to fantasize, isn't it?"

***

Farah looked at Ethan, and said, "I don't know, Mistress. I love it when he fucks me, but I don't think he'll be ready to do that again for a while."

"That's a pity: I usually insist that the woman comes first, but you'll have plenty of opportunity to come soon. How do you like to be fucked?"

"From behind, Mistress. Doggy fashion or bent over the furniture."

Ethan turned to her, startled. "I thought you preferred being on top!"

"No, I prefer it when I don't have to be in control. I love being filled up with that big cock of yours, but I also like being able to reach back and play with my clit sometimes. Besides, my boobs bounce too much when I'm on top, and that's distracting."

"Not for me, it isn't," he muttered.

"I guess you'll just have to look at that gorgeous ass instead, Slave," Naomi suggested. "Slut, would you like him to eat your cunt until he's hard enough to fuck you like that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic. Does he eat you well?"

"I... He does it better than any other man I've ever slept with, Mistress, but not as well as most of the women. And I'd rather he didn't try to make me come, just get me wet enough so that his cock will slide all the way in."

"Hmm. What about rimming? Would you enjoy that if you didn't have to worry about Slave wanting to fuck your ass?"

"Maybe..."

"What if you played with your clit at the same time? Or used your vibrator? You have a Hitachi Magic Wand, don't you, Slut?"

Farah smiled. "I'd like to try that. Mistress."

Alexis walked over to the desk, and took a huge vibrator and an extension cord from the top drawer. Farah looked startled. "I thought -"

"Did you think we wouldn't want to watch you coming while Slave eats out your pretty ass, Slut? How am I going to know if you're obeying me if I can't see it?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"After you've come once, you can suck my tits until Slave is ready to fuck you whichever way you like."

Farah's eyes widened and her nipples hardened even more. "Thank you, Mistress!" She almost snatched the Magic Wand out of Alexis's hand and switched it on, then lay belly-down with her beautiful butt up in the air and the shag carpet tickling her come-coated boobs. "Come on, Slave," she crooned, as she rubbed her cunt with the vibrator, "don't you want this ass?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ethan shouted.

"Remember, just your mouth and your tongue," Naomi cautioned him. "Don't even touch it with your fingers unless Slut or I tell you to. Just think yourself lucky that such a beautiful woman is willing to let you taste her sweet buns."

"I know I am, Mistress," Ethan said, as he dropped to his knees and buried his face between Farah's perfectly shaped cheeks, running his tongue eagerly up and down her crack before homing in on the star-like folds around her hot, dark hole. He licked her sphincter in teasing spirals at first, until he felt it began to dilate enough to accept the tip of his tongue inside. Farah giggled with pleasure at the sensation, and slid the head of the vibrator closer to her clit. Naomi and Alexis watched as Farah squirmed, and applauded quietly when her orgasm washed over her, her asshole tightening around Ethan's gently probing tongue as he tried to keep up with the bucking of her hips, a bright pink flush obvious across creamy brown face and neck and chest. "Fuck," she breathed, when she'd recovered the power of relatively coherent speech. "That was... fantastic."

"It gets better," said Naomi, cupping her spectacular breasts. "A promise is a promise: come here. And let's see how often you can come again before Slave gets it up."

"Yes, Mistress!"

***

"So," Rita said as she climbed down from the massage table, then bent over to quickly kiss his cock, "if you need to come, try imagining that your wife has given you permission. But don't do it too often, or your real-life wife will get suspicious."

"I'm thinking of divorcing her anyway," Terry muttered.

Rita laughed. "Every married man I've ever let fuck my arse or my tits has said that to me at least once. Almost none of them do. Not that that worries me - I'm hardly the marrying sort - but it would be nice to hear something different for once. Now go and have a shower, or your wife really will know something's going on. If Naomi's not back at her desk when you get out, you can pay when you come back next week." She had absolutely no doubt that he'd be back.

***

Alexis glanced at her watch, then bent down and looked at Ethan's cock as Farah came for the third time in a half-hour. "Not hard again yet? Tsk, tsk."

Ethan mumbled, "Sorry," but continued rimming his ecstatic fiancée.

"What if I ordered you to fuck my tits, Slave?" said Naomi, with mock sweetness.

To Ethan's surprise, his cock instantly swelled up to its full size, almost reaching his navel. Like most of Alexis's male clients, he'd been given a post-hypnotic suggestion that he would get an erection at the sound of Naomi saying "fuck my tits", no matter how recently he'd come. He stopped licking Farah's asshole and raised his head slightly. "'I shall in all things obey you, madam'," he quoted. "I mean, 'Mistress'."

"What if I told you to do whatever Slut wanted you to do?"

"I would, Mistress."

"Slut? If I ordered you to obey Slave's commands until I told you otherwise, would you do it? If he insists on fucking your ass or something else you think is just too painful, you can use your safe word, of course."

Farah kissed Naomi's delicious nipples before replying. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Then I order you to choose one night each week where you give Slave his orders and he obeys, and another night where you have to obey him. One night a week for each of you to concentrate on your own pleasure, your own wants and fantasies, more than the other's. So, Slave, what would you like Slut to do. Dress up as a French maid or a cheerleader? Shave her snatch? What? Tell the truth."

"Nothing like that," Ethan protested. "She couldn't be any hotter or more beautiful than she is when she's naked. If she walks around naked so I can lick or touch any part of her whenever I want to, and she licks and sucks and kisses me in return, and if I can fuck her tits or her pussy and come in or on her... how could I want anything more than that?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "And you, Slut? Do you want to tie him up and spank him? Or do you want HIM to dress up as a French maid?"

Farah laughed. "I liked it when he was licking my asshole, and when he came over me, but what I need most is that big cock in my cooch. I've had some very big toys and even a woman's fist in my cunt before, but none of them seemed to fill me the way he does, so I want him to bend me over and fuck me silly, now and as often as I ask."

"Good. I'll tell him to do that in just a moment. But first, Slave, if you're going to stay with Slut, you may never get to fuck another woman in the ass."

Ethan's smile dimmed slightly, but his erection didn't wilt.

"And Slut, Slave has quite a nice body for a man, but no tits or cunt. Are you going to be able to get by without tasting any honeypot except your own?"

Farah glanced at Ethan's cock, and was about to answer, but Naomi hadn't finished. "And would you rather he fucked your lovely tight ass, or sodomized another slut who liked taking a huge cock in her butt?"

"I..." Farah bit her lip. "I don't know, Mistress."

"Then I suggest - and this is just a suggestion, not an order - that you also pick a night where you both go out and fuck other women, as long as you stay safe and are honest with each other. You obviously don't mind watching the other one sucking my tits, after all, and I know you were both thinking about eating out my cunt, too. It doesn't have to be once a week - once a month may be enough, or even once a year, that's up to you to negotiate. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. Now, Slave, I want to see you fuck Slut from behind. We don't have any more appointments today, so take it as slow as you - Slut, maybe you should be giving him his orders, not me."

"Yes, Mistress." She dropped the vibrator, raised her butt higher, and reached back to part her cunt lips. "Okay, Slave. You heard her. Stick that big hunk of meat in my cooch right fucking now, and fuck the shit out of me, and don't you dare come too soon! Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Farah."

Farah grinned as Ethan grabbed her hips and guided his fat rigid cock into her wet and eager cunt. He fucked her slowly, almost reverently, until she ordered him fuck her harder and squeeze her tits while she diddled her clit. After nearly three minutes of serious pounding, she had been reduced to monosyllabic grunting, and for the next twenty minutes after that, intermittently screaming in sheer joy as she came again and again until her throat was raw and her voice hoarse. Ethan, though more turned on than he could remember being before, managed to pace himself and keep fucking her until they climaxed together.

Naomi smiled as Ethan rolled onto his back, without pulling his cock out of Farah's still-spasming cunt, rather than collapse on top of her. She resisted the urge to lap up the come oozing onto Ethan's balls, and waited until they were able to disengage and struggle to their feet before picking up her bra and top and walking out of the room.

"I hope that was therapeutic," said Alexis, once the door had closed. "Same time next week?"

"Can we see Mistress Naomi again?" asked Farah.

"Maybe. She doesn't do this sort of thing often, and only for very special clients. But I have to close up, now, so you should probably grab your clothes and go home - though you may want to take a shower first."

***

Rita stopped spraying her cunt and ass with the flexible shower head when she heard footsteps approaching; she quickly finished rinsing herself off, and was grabbing her towel when Farah and Ethan walked into the bathroom.

"Oops! I am sorry!" Ethan blurted out, as Rita stepped out of the shower. The luscious Londoner looked the couple up and down, spending rather longer than usual staring at his impressive package, then she grinned and wrapped the towel around her damp blonde hair, leaving her shapely legs, big boobs and bald pink cunt on display.

"No problem," she said cheerfully. "I haven't seen the two of you here before. I'm Rita."

"Sla - uh, Ethan. And this is Farah."

"Lovely to meet you both!" Rita replied. "Catch you next time?"

12