The Evidence Is On The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

The video went viral also. Someone was taping it with their cell phone and it made YouTube in 15 minutes.

Well the next day all sorts of things started to happen. Olivia got fired. Her boss Gerald Heller got fired also. Thomas Kincade got the sack by his law firm (bad reputation for the firm you know) and his days of being a possible judge were over. The Bar Association was investigating him to pull his law license. My wife had to start from the bottom again in another city because of all the bad press. She tried to get a job here but everyone knew her only as the 'whore on the big screen downtown'.

A local big lawyer who hated Thomas Kincade agreed to represent me for nothing. He jumped at the chance to get back at him. Kincade's reputation was one of a shark lawyer but he was not liked in the legal profession by many people. The bigger you are the harder they fall. Kincade tried to sue me but got nowhere with the claim. My counter suit was effective and profitable.

When all was said and done I had to perform 100 hours of community service, pay a $5000 fine, replace the door in Olivia's office and I served no jail time. We sued everyone my new lawyer could think of. I got to keep my house and most of my money. I didn't have to pay alimony or anything. I told Olivia the last time I saw her in court I would put a copy of my video in everyone's hands she comes in contact with for the next two years if she started to play hard ball with me about the house. I really loved the house and didn't know why I should move instead of Olivia. I didn't do anything wrong (well almost nothing if you don't count the movie premiere). Her lawyer told her to cut her loses and move on. That is just what she did. She never said goodbye, sorry or anything. She just left and I think that was the best way after all.

The best part was my lawyer also sued all the men who made it to Olivia's bed. We winded up getting some good cash for settling out of court. My ex-wife's ad agency also gave me a shit load of money to just go away and say nothing anymore about the company. They would drop all trespassing charges and property damage charges in return. I gladly accepted the offer. It would be a P.R. nightmare for the company anyway and they knew it.

Thomas Kincade, Mr. Heller, Joey Simmons and Harry Stanton were all going through painful divorces because of my video. Apparently their wives had a tough time getting over their husbands fucking someone else on a 90 foot screen downtown on a big building. They were not especially pleased when they all heard about it like everyone else on the 11:00pm news that night either. The DVD copy I sent of the men talking about their spouses and having sex with Olivia was the final nail in their coffin.

I went out the night of my last legal court case to celebrate. I got dressed up and went to the Royal Oyster House solo and ordered the most expensive wine they had. It tasted nasty being so old but I didn't care. When I looked around I knew Thomas Kincade could no longer afford to eat here and was no longer welcome with the other power brokers. Power can be a fleeting thing sometimes.

"Waiter another bottle of this fine wine." I ordered with a smile and Thomas Kincade's money.

THE END

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12