All Comments on 'The Evil of Hammond House Ch. 4'

by Patrick-Donovan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't buy it...

It would have been way more believable if she suddenly didn't decide to have the baby. I don't know anyone, no matter how mentally stable they are, who would cope well with seeing their friends murdered, and then agree to be impregnated by Dr. Hammond. Suspension of disbelief? A little too far-fetched for me.

Shadow997Shadow997over 15 years ago
Good

Now here is where i have to start being negative:( I think that well it is written quite well....i dont think she would have agreed so easily...if you had made her struggle a bit more it would have been perfect(i know that sounded like a raist lol but it was unintended). Unless you were goign for the fact that she knew she ahd no way of getting away and that she might as well not resist so it goes easier? either way good writing style and i now move o part 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatrick-Donovan@Patrick-Donovan
(Apologies to my fans, but I had to set up a second account because my original one, PatrickDonovan, got hosed and I was never able to get it restored)... I began writing erotica in the late 1980s, putting my fantasies about various people in my life into words -- changing ...