The Evolution of a Human Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
722 Followers

He then spoke to Mark saying "I am so glad to see you have brought the cow."

With that, he turned to the farm hand and said "Get her settled and tattooed, then put her in her stall."

Tamara started getting alarmed by his words but suddenly there was a cloth over her mouth and she started feeling sleepy. She awoke a little later from the pressure in her tits. She needed milking.

Mark was there with her and he said "Good, you're awake. I need to get going but wanted to say good bye."

"Good bye? Where are you going? Why are you leaving me here? When will you be back?"

"It has just become too much of a commitment taking care of a cow. So I sold you. You will be well cared for. That I made them promise. While I don't love you anymore, I do care for you. I've looked over the facility and looked in on the other cows. They all looked healthy and content. I am sure you will be too."

"Sold me? You can't sell me! I'm a human being."

"No, you are not. You are a human cow. A hucow to be exact. Think about it. Your life revolves around being milked. Here, you will be with other hucows."

She got up and started to move around him toward the exit when she was pulled up short. She realized that she had a collar around her neck and there was a chain attached to it. In fact, there were bands around her wrists and ankles too.

"No, you can't do this to me! I thought you loved me. I did all this for you!"

"I did love you once but that was a while ago. I stopped loving you when you became a cow."

"But I did all that for us."

"I know and I feel guilty about it. But that is just the way it is. Besides, I've found someone new. I am getting married."

That statement broke her spirit and she tumbled to the floor where she started to cry. She didn't even see him leave. It wasn't until a farm hand came to take her to her milking that she even looked up. It was during her milking session that she looked down at her tits. Tattooed on them were the numbers 2 and 6, one on each tit.

She settled into life on the farm. She was never happy but she got used to things. She found that some of the other hucows were there by choice while others were like her, converted by someone they loved and then abandoned.

Steve1613
Steve1613
722 Followers
12