The Evolution of Lee Anne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rushing over to her Suzanne cupped Marie's full, soft breasts in her hands and buried her face between them. Rocking her head from side to side she vibrated her lips against her wet skin.

Screaming with delight Marie pushed her under the water.

"I thought you said that motor boats weren't allowed on this lake?" she squealed.

"I couldn't resist. They were begging for it!" Suzanne laughed.

Marie looked over at the guys who had the look of little boys who just found their dad's stash of magazines.

"Ok. Your turn" she giggled.

"What?" Andrew stammered.

"You know? It's your turn now." She repeated slowly.

"You need to take something off too"

Andrew, obviously still distracted by Suzanne, looked alarmed.

"We..we're only wearing one thing"

"So? What's your point?" Suzanne inquired innocently.

"Come on boys. Get em off!" demanded Marie, suddenly feeling in control.

"Sounds like a great idea." Devin quickly stood, took off his shorts and threw them out into the water.

He turned back to face Marie.

She found herself in awe of his hard toned frame as he stood there. Marie tried to tear her gaze from the outline of his magnificent form but felt compelled to keep looking at him.

"What? Now you're speechless? Got nothing to say?" he joked.

Marie looked at Suzanne sheepishly. "I guess it looks like the water was colder than I thought."

Suzanne burst into laughter as Devin dove for Marie and, picking her up over his shoulder, threw her back into the water.

Devin and Suzanne both turned and started toward Andrew. He knew what was coming and tried to get out of their reach but, instead, fell back into the water.

"Ok...Ok...Ok!" he shouted as they hovered over him. "Just gimme a sec. Ok?"

With Suzanne standing only a few feet from him, her wet body glistening in the sunlight, ready to pounce Andrew's only thought was to not get a hard-on in front of his friends.

He felt a surge of panic as he stood in the water. Looking past them he saw his girlfriend shrug her shoulders.

"Sorry." Marie laughed. "I'm scared of Suzanne too."

"Fine." He quickly pulled his shorts off and then proceeded to throw them further out into the lake.

"Happy now?" he asked as his face turned a bright red.

"Holy shit buddy!" Devin shouted. "Where in the hell have you been keeping that thing?"

Suzanne's eyes widened as she let out a slow whistle. Incredulity, disbelief, and then with utter shock she turned to smile at Marie.

"You've been playing with this thing all this time and you never fucking told me?"

"You never asked." Marie replied, looking quite pleased with herself.

Andrew quickly turned and dove into the water to escape their stares. The chill of the water cut into him and helped slow his inevitable erection. Once safely out of their reach he turned back to them.

"Seems we need to make this even ladies."

"I think that you are slightly over dressed for the party." Staying beneath the water Andrew had his hand firmly wrapped around his thickening cock.

Suzanne looked at Marie and shrugged. Taking off their bottoms and throwing them at the guys, they immediately dove under the water.

"Oh come on!" Devin yelled at them when they surfaced. "You got a good look at us."

"Sucks to be you I guess." Suzanne teased as she dove under again given them both a fleeting view of her ass.

They floated aimlessly for a while simply glad to be cooling off in the afternoon heat.

Something in the water caught Suzanne's attention and, thinking that it was one of the swimsuits, she made her way over to it to retrieve it. As she got closer though she realized that it was something much larger lurking below the surface.

"Holy shit... it's a huge fucking turtle!" she screamed as she turned and scrambled to make her way to the shore. The rest, thinking she was messing with them, did nothing. It wasn't until they saw it making it's way toward them that they knew she was serious. Desperate to get away from this monster they half ran and half swam toward the waters edge and to safety.

The long muddy incline at the bank made it almost impossible to get on shore so they had to scramble on their hands and knees to make it. Once on shore Marie, laughing and covered in mud and trying to catch her breath, glanced over at Andrew.

"Where did THAT come from?" she exclaimed pointing in his direction.

He looked down and saw that he had a raging hardon. Not sure what to say he stammered "Hey! When I get scared I get horny!"

Marie ran over to Andrew and pressed herself against him and could feel the heat from his hardness against her cool skin. With her back to the others she whispered "Are they looking at us?" Glancing up he nodded.

"I am so incredibly horny right now." she said breathlessly.

"I don't think we are the only ones." he whispered back.

Marie turned her head in the direction he was pointing. Devin's penis was pointing straight at her.

"I see that you have the same problem." Marie said shyly "You need to keep that thing out of the sun."

"I think I can take care of that." Suzanne laughed as she grabbed a hold of his fully erect cock and led him back into the water to clean off.

Ensuring that the coast was clear Marie and Andrew followed. He couldn't take his eyes off of Suzanne's ass as she slipped into the shallow water. Here he was, fully exposed and fully erect in front of his friends as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Once in the shallow water Andrew knelt and Marie straddled him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist she started slowly grinding her clit against him.

Andrew moaned loudly. The excitement of being in front of the others was almost too much for him.

She pulled his face closer and lightly grazed her lips over his. Touching the tip of her tongue to him he parted his lips and sucked hungrily on it. Breaking the kiss to try to catch his breath he whispered in her ear "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

"Is that such a bad thing?" She moaned softly as he grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her tighter to him.

Kneeling in the shallow water a few feet away Suzanne was mesmerized by what the others were doing. Devin positioned himself behind his girlfriend and gently eased her legs apart. His agile fingers quickly falling into a comfortable rhythm on her engorged clitoris.

She leaned against him and, putting her hand behind her back, grabbed a hold of his cock. Even in the cool water she could feel his heat.

Suzanne could have reached out to touch them both. She desperately wanted to. The onslaught of raw, physical desire for her friend shocked her. She had seen her naked a hundred times over the years but now she wanted her. She wanted them both.

She was shaking. Suzanne could see Andrew's thick cock slide against Marie just under the surface of the water. His swollen head being enveloped by her folds and then, as he thrust forward, appearing again above her neatly trimmed bush.

"Do you love looking at his cock?" Devin whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmmmm"

"It's so big. I would love to see you suck it. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" she purred.

"Do you want him to fuck you"

"Oh yeah!"

Devin could feel her body trembling under his touch. He held her close and could feel her shaking with delicious desire.

Marie and Andrew, motionless as they held each other, were captivated watching Suzanne react to Devin's touch.

"Cum for her." Devin whispered.

Suzanne pushed her pelvis against his hand, matching the rhythm of his fingers.

She tightened her grip on him as he fucked her hand. The head of his cock, rubbing against the small of her back, forced him past the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum." He gasped. Devin exhaled loudly, shooting load after load into the cold water.

Arching her back, she started grinding her clit harder against his finger.

Waves of pleasure, emanating from under his palm, flowed through her. She lost all awareness of the world around her and Devin, holding her tight, fought to keep her above water as his own orgasm subsided.

Her shattering climax held her body and mind suspended for timeless seconds. Devin gently pressed his finger against her clit until he felt her finally relax against him.

The others watched Suzanne come down from her high. As the effects of her orgasm subsided she was able to regain her footing in the shallow water.

"That was so fucking hot," she said breathlessly to no one in particular.

Marie, her eyes half closed as if in an erotic haze, smiled at her. Turning her head back to Andrew she buried her face in his chest and, rotating her hips lightly, started grinding against him again. Holding herself tighter she felt herself on the brink of cumming already.

Suzanne moved close sensing that Marie's orgasm was imminent. She wanted so badly to embrace them. To feel Marie's body against her's as she came. She gently placed her hand on the small of Marie's back to help push her tight against Andrew's cock.

Marie's movements were almost imperceptible now as she felt the orgasm risinig inside her. With the pressure of his cockhead against her clit the wave of pleasure pulsed through her and she cried out.

"Oh yeah sweetie, that's it." Suzanne whispered in her ear. "Cum for me."

Marie began writhing uncontrollably as she peaked and then, just as quickly, went limp in Andrew's arms.

After long seconds she released her grip on his body and allowed herself to fall back into the water.

"That was incredible." She cooed as she floated on her back feeling the warmth of the sun on her wet skin. Relishing the feeling of weightlessness she trailed her finger tips across her belly to her breasts, lightly teasing her erect nipples.

"I hate to interrupt such a beautiful moment but there seems to be a young man here who still has a bit of an issue."

Startled out of her post orgasmic languishing Marie went under the surface of the water. Once she righted herself she turned to look in the direction of Suzanne, who was pointing at Andrew.

It took her a second to realize what the issue was but then she broke out laughing. He was standing in knee deep water with his hands on his hips, a big smile on his face, and his cock pointing in her direction.

"What? Oh my God...I'm so sorry... Shit... I'm... Sorry!" she sputtered.

"I'm pretty sure that it's not going away on its own." Suzanne joked.

Marie hesitated. It was one thing to experience pleasure in front of the others as she just did. She was able to get lost in the moment and rid herself of her inhibitions. This was different. She loved sucking his cock but this time she would have an audience.

Looking over at Suzanne she was expecting to see her with the standard challenging look. Instead all she saw was desire.

"Fuck it" she whispered to her self.

Kneeling in front of him she reached around to run her hands from the small of his back down to cup his ass. His skin, now dried by the sun, was almost hot to the touch in comparison to her cool, wet hands.

She pressed her cool lips against his tight scrotum and, opening her mouth wide, gently sucked on his right testicle while rapidly flicking her tongue along the sensitive skin. Andrew placed his hands on the back of her head to draw her in closer, his hard cock resting on her cheek. The sunlight glistening off a drop of precum forming at the tip.

"Lick his cock...I want to see you lick his cock." said Suzanne, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Marie wrapped her one hand around the base of his cock and, with the thumb on her other hand, spread the silky smooth liquid all around his glans. She flattened her tongue against his balls. Llicking slowly along his length, she ended at the sensitive underside of his head only to start at the base again.

Suzanne moved closer. "Can I do that too?" She asked shyly.

Marie looked into Suzanne's eyes and, seeing the depth of desire in them, angled Andrew's cock toward her as if to offer it up. Suzanne tentatively touched her tongue to the side of his cock while tracing her finger along the underside of his balls.

Andrew jerked with the contact, a low moan escaped his throat.

Marie pressed her lips to him to mimic Suzanne. Slowly they both worked their way from the head of his tip to his balls and back again. Marie trembled when she felt the tip of her friend's tongue against her own. She felt dizzy with excitement from the warm wetness of Suzanne's lips against hers while they both gently sucked on his cockhead.

Suzanne placed her hand over Marie's to help her slowly stroke him. Tasting the silky smooth precum on her friend's lips she reached between her own legs, touching that beautifully sensitive spot that had been demanding her attention. She grunted as came quickly, her lips still pressed against him.

Marie pulled Suzanne to her and kissed her deeply, savouring the feel of her full, soft lips on her own.

"I love the way you taste." She gasped into Suzanne's mouth.

Andrew felt lightheaded watching two beautiful women pleasuring him at the same time. He finally gave in, his cock flexing with the impending explosion.

"I'm going to cum" he muttered through gritted teeth.

Suzanne, startled out of her trance, started stroking him quickly. "Cum on her tits for me... shoot on her tits". She demanded. Andrew put his hands on their heads as if to steady himself. Suzanne's hand was a blur on his cock.

Andrew tensed and silently shot his hot sticky liquid onto Marie, splashing onto her breasts. Suzanne kept pumping her hand until Andrew, exhausted and drained, fell back into the water.

"Fuck yeah!" Devin yelled out, his voice carrying across the open water "That was amazing."

"Don't worry baby." Suzanne said, as she slowly traced her cum covered finger around Marie's nipple. "We're here for a couple of more days and you will get your turn."

______________________________________________

I could feel Lee Anne reacting to the story, pressing herself harder against me and my thickening cock. The muscles in her back and legs flexed as she continued reading. I moved my attention from her neck to her shoulders and then on to her full, soft breasts. Cupping them and feeling their weight, I traced the outline of her areolas with my thumbs. She was getting restless as she was getting increasingly turned on.

"Squeeze my tits,", she whispered breathlessly, not taking her focus away from her reading. The small of her back was becoming slick with my precum as she pushed against my cock making it even harder.

I flattened my hands against her, feeling her nipples hardened against my palms. Her breaths came faster and deeper as I massaged her breasts. I began to lightly scratch my nails across her soft skin causing goosebumps to appear. She sucked in her breath when I gently pinched her nipples.

"Harder!" she demanded.

I tweaked them and she cried out. Her thighs pressed together from an achingly sweet desire that swelled in her core.

She finished the story and, quickly tossing the tablet aside, reached under the covers with both hands and cupped them hard against herself. She was aching for release. Slipping two fingers into her slick pussy, probing with a slow repetitive motion, she shuddered with the initial contact.

The more I pulled at her hardened buds the harder she thrust into her pussy, her palm pounding against her clit. Her hips undulated, seemingly demanding more from herself.

She could fight it off no longer. With her hand being nothing more than a blur she arched her back and held her breath. For what seemed like an eternity her body remained frozen, her fingers pistoning in and out of her sex. I held my breath as she peaked. Her climax pushed silently through her like a giant wave.

Finally she inhaled loudly, sucking air back into her empty lungs. Lee Anne collapsed against me and I held her tightly, the after shocks pulsing through her body. Her skin, covered in a light film of sweat, was cool to the touch.

We lay in that position for a while, watching the light from the candle flicker over the walls. She absent mindedly ran her finger back and forth over her wetness.

"Do you know what I want to do now?" she whispered, turning her head slightly toward me.

"What's that?" My mind racing with the possibilities.

Turning to face me she cupped my balls and leaned in to lick the precum off the head of my cock.

"I want to go camping!"

12