The Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how turned on you are right now. No other woman could ever understand your sexual fantasies and live them out for you like I do."

"Oh God, Sonja...you are so fucking incredible."

"I know...just imagine what we can do together. Tonight you've just seen the tip of the ice berg. Just imagine what lies beneath the surface." She took me into her mouth again, her eyes holding mine. My cockhead felt her throat, but she didn't even gag. She let me slip from her mouth again and crawled up on top of me, straddling me, reaching down and inserting me into her and then slowly sinking down onto me, swallowing me effortlessly with her pussy. In spite of the big cocks that had just ravaged her, she felt wonderful inside...hot, wet and still fairly snug. I figured she would be loose as some old used up whore, but her muscle tone was great. She must have been doing keagles along with her other exercises. Sonja knowingly smiled down at me.

"Nice and tight, eh? When I work out...no muscles get ignored." She wasn't moving, but I could feel her cunt contracting around my cock rhythmically...wave after wave that felt like she was trying to draw me deeper inside of her. I had never experienced anything like it before.

"Told you I was good," she said as she smiled down at me. "Now you know what keeps all my studs coming back for more. Imagine getting a piece of this pussy every night and every morning, because I'm going to expect...no...demand that from you. Think you're up to the task?" She knew she had me. I knew she had me. It was pointless trying to pretend otherwise so I nodded to her that I was. Sonja smiled at me and then we both came. Now I had to live with my decision.