All Comments on 'The Ex Leads to Sex'

by KingLeonides

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 10 years ago
Hot story about a hot mess!

Nothing wrong with being friendly with the ex but this story sounds like the classic undead relationship. One partner's moved on, the other hasn't,and clings to the good things of the relationship but can't let go enough to move on.

Trouble is, it's all one-sided.

The ex-wfe's getting a lagniappe around her main relationship but IMO she could drop the affair with the ex-hubby in a heartbeat and not miss much.

OTOH, the ex-hubby's getting good sex but still emotionally entangled with her and would really be hurt if things stopped.

There no victims, only volunteers in this story, but I think the ex-hubby needs to find a way to let it go. She got away and that's probably a good thing..

If he "wins" her back, she'll only stray again because she's all about meeting her own needs regardless of the pain it inflicts on others. Her record of treating her partners right leaves a lot to be desired. So does the hubby's.

IRL I'd probably tell 'em both to cool it and figure out good boundaries on how to get off without hurting anyone else.

However, some folks love the drama so much that they think it's worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous