All Comments on 'The Ex-Wife Ch. 02'

by pfanv

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yorture, pure and simple

A really sick and disgusting story. Seek professional help. This is sick puppy shit.

Reported

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a ugly and sick story.

The author has some serious mental issues and this story is ugly and bad.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written and low context.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ex wife

he is sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously sick shit

You must have a troubled mind!

defile2defile2over 6 years ago
i like it wonder lay out

i think that is a great way to set a relationship up right

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick mind

Both people in this story are suffering from severe mental illness.Sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total CRAP!

Kitty should have clawed off his dick and swallowed it down with her Kibbles & Bits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uhhh.

I hoped this would be a quick one. If I was her, I would have left at the first sign. At the beggining he said 1 mill! I would be set for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Observation!

Who said that Mental Illness is dead.

It is live and well right here in pfanv.

PS: I have no problem about your imagination, but I want to leave you with old saying:

Those who torcher small animals would do that to people if they have a chance!

-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

YOU SAY YOU WRITE FANTASY;THIS IS THE WORK OF A SOCIOPATH AND SADIST RAPIST. A BETA MALE OF POOR GENETIC STOCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Froidian,

You label this fiction, I see it as an outpouring of a sick mind with absolutely no respect for others. Between the references to wealth and therefore the ability to get away with nearly anything to the permanent damage done by muting the victim. YES VICTIM!, True devotees to BDSM and fetishes respecand nuture their partners. Only that percentage of sadistic monsters would inflict permanent damage on a companion.h

ChrisrovChrisrovover 4 years ago
Different but Definitely Twisted

The ass fucking got repetitive as did the face fucking. However it’s just a story get a grip people...

I enjoyed reading it doesn’t mean that I’m going to do that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick Fuck

You need mental help. And your one sick fan too.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
wow is all i can say

this was a legendary form of punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fiction is not reality

Take a breath critics. This is fiction not something anyone in their right mind would do I am more concerned with the mental stability of some of the critics. If you don't like the storyline read a novel. This is written porn not Faulkner or Hemingway get over it. Relax and turn the channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i love it

i think the story is really good and can´t understand allthe bad commands.

he is a angry and betrayed husband whu gives his exwife a second chance but wants also revange. at first it is a little dark but he doesen´t do anything permanent (Piercings are removabel) but as the story continues he forgives her and wants her back and she is happyas the pet.

i woud love to see more of these storys in the gandre (piercig + kitten/pet play + rommance/love) but it really hard to findanything

so all i want to dsay is thankyou for a wonderful story

(sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes english is not my first language)

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Even for an erotic fantasy, this is just too much for me. Nothing erotic at all.

The author never relented to rectify the revolting nature of the story.

I just popped in hoping to see if the author did some remedy by making the main character remorseful and repentant what he did to his ex-wife and made a 180 and freed his ex-wife from debauchery.

/

Nope he didn't. He just gleefully went on with the degradation of a human being.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

The premise of punishing an errant wife was good.

Spanking, anal & a bit humiliation was in order but this became sick. Bordered on Rape.

It could have been written as a lovely RAAC with remorse & penance.

Dislike.

1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I commented on the 1st part of this story that it seemed that the ex-wife might have desired this outcome (to some extent) from the start, a life of being his submissive, pampered wife (please don't ask me for an explanation, female psychology is way beyond my pay grade) and when he didn't "Master" her she started getting bitchyer and bitchyer till she got herself divorced for it. As to the Pet/Slave bit the world contains lots of odd (to pink skinned normals) lifestyles including the mentioned in the 2nd part huge/thick and multiple piercings, you can find quite a few websites with these fetishes. What 2 married people (I personally would keep it between my wife and myself, I don't share that way) do in their union is up to them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As to the large gauge piercings, look up "O'Pearl" for an example of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous