The Exact Moment...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring me a shot of tequila with a beer back and a scotch on the rocks for my friend here" Donny told the waitress. As she was bringing us our drinks I was scanning the bar for the quickest exit should gunfire break out.

"Look Jimmy" Donny started as soon as the waitress walked away. "We have to fix this thing between you and your wife. She loves you very much. I know my being there has screwed up your way of life. I really didn't mean to come between you two but when I saw her at the grocery store, it was magic between us. Are you listening to me?"

I have to admit, I wasn't. As soon as he opened his mouth the hairs on my neck stood up and I was covered in sweat. I tried to focus. I looked out the window and noticed how the sun was just almost about to set. I looked up at the TV just in time to watch Jeter lead the Yankees onto the field in their game with the Rays. When he slammed his hand down onto the table my attention returned to him. I listened intently to what he said next.

"Ok fuck it. I tried doing the nice guy shit with you but its not working. So I am going to go with the truth. I can't believe for once I have to rely on the truth. I don't love you wife. Never have. Never will."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I don't love her. My plan was to fuck her a few times and move on. Just like I always do. I am not the type to fall in love. That's why I usually nail married chicks. They get all freaky since it is so out the norm for them. They do crazy shit. Swallow. They let me fuck them in the ass. My original plan was to turn your sweet little wife into my cock hungry whore and then move on to the next conquest. It's just your shitty luck that I lost my apartment right around the same time I was getting ready to drop her. Instead of dropping her I gave her the I love you shit, figuring she would float me some cash to get a new place. Instead she got this bright idea to invite me to live with you two till I got back on my feet. It worked out great for me. I needed a place to stay and fucking a wife while living with her and husband is a total badass move. Then you had to go and fuck it all up with your silent treatment and hiding in that damn basement all the time. My dirty little fuck toy got all emotional about how you were feeling and what she could do for you, the pussy supply for me dried up. The one time I fucked her in the last few weeks, she just laid there."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"I am telling you this because I need your help. I got a few things in the works and should have my own place in about a month. I am not staying at your place with no pussy for a month so I want you to knock off this whoa is me crap and start paying her some attention so she will get all sex crazy again. It wouldn't hurt you to throw a fuck into her every now and then also. This could be good for you. You play ball and when I leave I make you look like a king. I tell her how bad I feel about being disruptive in your marriage and I know how much you love her and how much this is hurting you and how I can't stand between two kids who love each other so much. I will tell her to see how much you love her that you let her not only take another lover but were willing to let him live in your house to make her happy. I can spin that shit to make her love you more than she ever did. Plus she will try to fuck you to death."

"If you don't play ball" Donny said leaning in closer to me to get his point across. "Well let's just say that your little girl will be home next week and she is one fine piece of ass."

"What did you just say?" I asked. I couldn't believe my ears. I was so shocked at everything Donny just told me I wasn't getting his point.

"You keep playing the whiny little bitch; I will make sure I get real friendly with the daughter. She thinks I am a friend of the family. You have seen how convincing I can be. 2 days tops and I will have my cock buried in her ass. I have already taken your wife. Don't make me take your daughter too. Now I am going home to fuck your wife" he said as he grabbed my car keys off the table. "You just sit here and think about what I said. I expect you to be happy go lucky when you home. You can take a cab" he said as he grabbed his jacket and walked away.

That was the exact moment I lost my mind. He had threatened my little girl. A weird sensation came over me as he started to walk away. It was an eerie calm. I was no longer sweating or nauseous. My mind was focused. But it was only focused on one thing. My only thought was to protect my little girl from that guy. I no longer cared about my job, didn't care about my wife or if I stayed married. Hell, I didn't ever care if I lived or died as long as that asshole never laid a finger on my little girl.

A hand grabbing my shoulder brought me out my daze. I looked up to see who was shaking me. He looked like he stepped out of a 1950 greaser movie. He had on a white t shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket. His hair was slicked back and he had on a thin gold chain.

"Huh?" I asked. It seems he was talking to me and I had no idea what he said.

"Fuckface, I ain't going to tell you again. Get up and get out of the booth. My lady and me, we want to sit down and order something to eat. I asked you three times already."

I looked over at his girlfriend and she was completely faked. Nothing on her was original. She had on fake eyelashes, her lips were injected with Botox, she had extensions in her hair and her tits were cartoonishly big. Then I noticed something that put a little bit of panic in my heart. I looked over her shoulder at the TV. The Yankees were up 4-2. It was the top of the fifth. The game had to have been on for at least an hour. What the fuck? It only took a few seconds between Donny leaving and this guy to start grabbing my shoulder. Didn't it? I looked out the window again and it was completely pitch black outside. I picked up my glass and looked at it closely. The outside of the glass was covered in sweat but all the ice inside was completely melted and it was warm.

"Hey dickhead" the greaser shouted. "Get the fuck out of the booth, I ain't gonna tell you again."

"But I haven't finished my drink" I told him, showing him the glass that was in my hands.

"Now you are done" he said as he grabbed the glass out of my hands, poured its contents on the floor and put the glass on the bar. He then grabbed my left elbow with his left hand, and with his right hand, he grabbed my armpit and yanked me out of the booth and towards the bar.

I suddenly felt a cool breeze on my face and heard from over my right shoulder "If I let you go, are you going to be cool? I can't have you flipping out anymore."

"I will be cool" I said honestly, not feeling an ounce of anxiety. I suddenly realized I was outside and it was the bouncer talking to me.

"How did I get outside?" I asked.

"Buddy you feeling alright?" the bouncer replied.

"Please just tell me what happened and how I ended up outside?" I was scared. Twice almost back to back I had lost time and didn't know what was going on.

"I was walking over when I heard that guy yelling at you. He grabbed you out of your seat and pushed you towards the bar. You grabbed an empty glass off the bar and hit him upside the head with it. When he grabbed at his head, you grabbed the bar stool and smashed him across the knees with it. Dropped him like a rock. You kicked him about 4 or 5 times before I was able to get over to you and break it up. Sorry pal, but you gotta go. We aren't the type of place to call the cops but you can't stay here. You sure you're ok?"

I assured him I was, thanked him and quickly walked away. What the fuck was going on? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Did I black out and lay into that asshole greaser? Or was my mind playing tricks on me when I talked to the bouncer? I walked two blocks down and got into a cab. I made him stop at a pharmacy on the way home to grab some bandages. Apparently did get into it with that greaser guy. I cut my hand open when I hit him with the glass. Little did I know it was going to get worse when I got home. Or better, I will let you decide.

I walked quietly into my front door. I didn't have my car so I didn't use the side entrance. I tried to be quiet figuring if they were upstairs fucking, I could get in undetected. This thought was shot to hell when I walked into my living room. There was Donny, sitting naked on the sofa I was using to sleep on. My wife was on her knees between his legs, working his cock with her mouth. They didn't see me since she had her back to me and he had his head leaned back and his eyes closed. I watched for about 45 seconds. I am not one of those guys who gets turned on watching his lady work another man's dick but I was curious. His dick didn't seem any bigger or thicker than mine. I wonder what she sees in him. Just at that moment, he grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand; he grabbed his dick with his right hand and shot his load in her mouth with some landing on her face. When he came down from his orgasm, he finally noticed me standing there.

"Hey there big guy. Glad you made it home ok."

"Hi honey. Donny told me that you and him had a nice long talk and that you finally were able to work out whatever was bothering you. I knew you just needed someone to talk to. I am so happy that the rough part is finally behind us" my wife said, while cleaning up cum off her chin and missing a spot.

"Donny told you we talked?" I asked

"Yeah good buddy. I told her about our conversation. No specifics, that's guy talk. But I did tell her things would be a little different around here. It will be better for everyone."

As he finished talking he started running his hands up and down my wife's body. He bent her over the arm of the sofa so that she was on all fours and he started leaning behind her, running his tongue over her pussy.

"Oh Donny, that feels so great. I am so fucking horny right now. Jimmy, why don't you come over here and fuck my mouth with that cock of yours. I miss the way you taste. Don't you worry about me, I can certainly handle the two of you" she said giggling.

I threw my jacket on the love seat, walked over to my wife grabbed her face gently in my hands and pulled her face so it was almost touching mine.

"I know you can handle two cocks dear. Most filthy sluts can" I told her. I started to walk up the stairs. I got halfway before I turned to look at them. Donny was shooting daggers at me with his eyes, while my wife had grabbed the afghan off the back of the sofa and covered herself up, looking embarrassed.

"If you two are going to fuck where I sleep, I am going up stairs to sleep."

I quickly locked the door to the master bedroom. I stripped the bed and put all new clean sheets on. Just as I got ready to lie down, there was a knock at the door. It was followed by a pounding. Donny was yelling that we needed to talk. I grabbed my headphones out of my end table and started listening to some music. I thought that a plan was going to be tougher to come up but it only took me 20 minutes. I figured I should get my sleep. I had a lot to do the next day and not a huge amount of time to do it.

I could hear the hushed talking emanating from the kitchen as I came down the stairs the next morning. I stopped halfway down the stairs to eavesdrop and see if I could hear anything. The only thing I could make out was my wife saying "How could I have fucked up my marriage like this?" I got to the bottom of the stairs, fully prepared to just leave without interacting with them, but there it was. It was taunting me. It was almost as if the couch was smirking at me. I took off my jacket and laid in on the love seat as I started to drag the couch towards the front door. I had the door opened and the couch starting to go out when I looked over and saw my wife and Donny just peering out of the kitchen. They just stood there and watched, not really knowing what to say or do at that moment. After I finally got the couch to the curb alongside with the rest of the garbage, I came back in for my jacket.

"Honey, are you feeling ok?" my wife asked.

I grunted a yes and went about putting my jacket back on.

"Who don't you sit down in the kitchen and I can fix you something to eat."

"No thanks Mary. I am going to hit the IHOP on my way to work."

"I can make you waffles and bacon here. Why pay for the IHOP?"

"Because I am pretty sure that the person who brings my waffles and bacon at the IHOP isn't a goddamn whore" I spat out as I headed back for the door. As I slammed the door, I heard Donny yell out that I was a son of a bitch and my wife began to sob. I had no time for them. I had a lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it.

Turns out I may have been wrong. The waitress at IHOP pretty much looked like a goddamn whore. I laughed a little too loudly as she brought me my check. I looked over my list of places I need to go and things I need to do and put them in the following order.

1 Bank

2 Western Union

3 Call Cindy

4 Doctor's office

5 Pharmacy

6 Call Electric company

7 sex shop

8 hardware store

9 grocery store

10 liquor store.

I threw an extra ten in the bill for the waitress for having fun at her expense. It was time to get moving.

The stop at the bank went a lot more quickly than I would have expected. You think they would have taken more time to cash in my bonds and arrange a loan on my 401k. Instead it took me all of 15 minutes to walk out of the bank with $25,000 cash. I combined the next two items on my list. I called Cindy while I waited on line at Western Union. I spoke to her very briefly. I told her that her mother and I were having problems but that we were working on a solution. I told her I was going to Western Union her $5,000 and that I wanted her and her boyfriend to take a weeklong trip. I told her that her mother and I needed that extra time alone to finish sorting out our problems.

She wanted to call her mother and thank her for the money to take a trip. I advised against that, telling her that her mother didn't know I took the money out and telling her that might start another fight. I told her to give her us a few days and call us from where ever they went on vacation.

After waiting about an hour at the doctor's office I finally got in to see him. As soon as he asked me what the problem was, I let the waterworks fly. I told him that my wife was cheating on me and that she moved her boyfriend in. I told him I was having a horrible time getting to sleep with all the fucking that they were doing all around my house. He prescribed a sleep aid. It would help me fall asleep and get into a REM sleep but after that my body would take over. He also told me to take it right before I was ready to sleep since it worked pretty fast. I thanked him, subtly reminding him of the doctor patient privilege and I was on my way. He had called my prescription in and it was ready when I got there. I sat in the car for almost an hour talking to the electric company. I gave my info and credit card number over the phone and he told me my request would be taken care of in the hour.

By the time I had made my last 4 stops it was near 4:30pm. The timing would work out to my advantage. I pulled into the garage, making sure I only took what I need right away out of the car and headed inside. I took notice that neither my wife nor Donny thought to bring the couch back inside because it was still sitting by the garbage.

"You son of a bitch" my wife hollered as soon as I closed the door. "Did you think I wouldn't find out? The bank called me today to make sure everything was ok since we never usually go over a $1,000 withdrawal at one time. If you think for one goddamn second that you are going to hide that money and divorce me, you got another thing coming. I told you that we weren't breaking up over this and I meant it. So help me god, if you serve me with divorce papers, I will fight tooth and nail to get it delayed, to go to counseling, and if I can't stop the divorce I will take every last cent we have. You no good rotten mother fuc..."

"It was going to be a surprise" I said looking meekly at the floor. My subservient behavior and what I said had stopped her in her tracks. She looked at me confused and bewildered. It was time to see if I could pull this off.

"Look Honey" I said, taking her hand in mine. "I know I haven't been taking this too well. I know I acted like a real asshole last night and this morning. After my talk with Donny last night, I started to feel better about the situation. I think I had too many to drink last night because when I came home and saw how much pleasure Donny was giving you, It immediately came into my head that he was better than me and that you were going to leave me for him. So I lashed out. I lashed out this morning because I was embarrassed about how I acted last night. I took the money to try to make things right between the three of us. I have a few surprises in store, like buying a new couch" I said with a chuckle. "I was going to cook us a nice dinner and tell you all about it then. Now honey, why don't you and Donny have a seat in the living room and I will bring you two a nice glass of Pinot Noir for you to enjoy while I get the steaks and baked potatoes going. That is still your favorite isn't it?"

"Yes" she said as a smile beamed across her face.

I went into the kitchen and prepared their wines. I opened one sleeping pill capsule and put it in her glass. Donny was a bit bigger so I put two into his. I brought them out their wine as they were snuggled up close on the couch. I wondered if they any clue as what was about to happen. I went back into the kitchen and put the steaks and potatoes on. It was about five minutes later when I heard Mary yell.

"Jimmy, come in here quick. I think something is wrong with Donny."

I walked into the living room to see her leaning over Donny. His mouth was hanging open and drool was coming out. He was mumbling and his eyes were drooped shut. I looked over at the coffee table and saw one empty wine glass and the other completely full.

"Honey, you didn't drink your wine."

"Something is wrong with Donny and all you can say is I didn't drink my wine? What is wrong with you? Wait...Did you do something to the wine? What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't believe..."

Her eyes rolled back as my right cross connected with her face right above her left eye, knocking her out cold. It's odd because I remember wondering as she fell to the floor if jail was like you see on TV and if the food in jail was really that horrible. I went back to the car to grab the last few bags in the back seat. First was the bag from the sex shop to I could get the two ball gags and blindfolds. The next was the bag from the hardware store. I wanted to be sure so I used both duct tape and zip ties. I blindfolded and gagged them both. Then I zipped tied their hands and their feet, followed by duct taping their hands. I dragged him into the garage and managed to get him into my trunk. I lifted my wife and put her in the back seat. When that was all done, I thought again about prison and how I might end up there if this didn't work out like I planned. I went back inside and finished cooking the meal. If I went to prison this would probably be the last good meal I would have for a long, long time.

As my wife started to come to I threw an ice cold glass of water in her face to quicken her waking up. It took a few seconds to clear her head and realize the situation she was in. She was sitting upright in a hardback solid wood chair. She was zip tied by her wrists to the arms of the chair and her ankles were zip tied to the legs above the support piece of wood so she couldn't lift the chair and slip it off. She was still gagged but no longer blindfolded. She started trying to thrash about but she was tied down too tight. Panic set in her face and she started to cry.