The Exchange Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What for?"

"Just give it."

Laura did as she was told, pulling it from her pocket and handing it to Lily.

"Here, uncross your arms," she said, bringing up the camera.

--

Craig stirred the sugar into his coffee as his phone buzzed. He opened the message and immediately saw his daughter wearing dressed in a green top that was too tight for her, showing off every curve and bump of her body. Another message followed a second later.

[Can you get this for Laura?]

--

"What are you doing?" asked Laura, making no attempt to take the phone from Lily.

"Fold your arms above your head," Lily said, and again Laura obeyed. By lifting her arms up the bottom of the small top had risen up to just above her belly button, but something was missing, Lily thought. "Pull your jeans down, just a bit."

--

Before he could even formulate a response - would he be talking to Lily, or would she quickly hand the phone back to his daughter? - another picture arrived. The same outfit, but this time Laura was posing. Her arms were above her head so her belly button was on display, but he could also make out the top of a pair of pink panties that were just peaking out from above her jeans. Instinctively he knew that it had been Lily's idea for her to pose like this, meaning that he'd be talking to Lily when he replied.

< How much is it? >

--

He's trying to play it cool thought Lily, as Laura watched her with some suspicion.

"C'mon, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Relax, I'm just getting Craig to buy you that top," Lily replied cheerily, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"By taking photos of me?"

"He's going to want to see you in that top again," Lily said, bringing up the camera again. "You can take it off now."

"Why would he want to see me in this again?" said Laura, sliding the top over her head. Lily quickly snapped off another photo.

"Because you look sexy,"

"Lily!"

"What? It's normal for men to want to look at sexy women, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but he's my Dad..."

"That didn't bother you last night," said Lily quietly, and Laura's face immediately flushed a deep shade of red. "Don't me embarrassed, I understand why."

"It's weird, I shouldn't have said those things..."

"He's hot," said Lily, sending the third photo of Laura to Craig. "When he took me to college the other day all the women there were staring at him."

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm," said Lily, sliding Laura's phone into her pocket. Laura watched it happen but said nothing. "Come on, lets get some more stuff."

--

The third photo caused my stomach to jump. It was slightly blurred due to the motion, but I could still make out my daughter's exposed body, taut and stretched as she lifted the top over her head. Her pink bra contained the small, perky breasts I'd seen a few nights ago whilst hiding in Lily's closet, and my cock stirred at the memory of watching my daughter being seduced by our exchange student.

< How much? >

[ It doesn't matter, it'll be worth it. Come find us and you'll see more ;) ]

I knew I shouldn't go. I knew where Lily was taking this - taking us - but I couldn't help myself.

< Where are you? >

--

"I don't know about this, Lily" said Laura, as they sat in the changing room waiting for her father.

"It'll be fun," said Lily, twirling Laura's blonde hair around her finger. "And you get some clothes out if it as well."

"But some of this is really..."

Lily could see Laura was struggling to find a word that didn't make what they were about to do sound incredibly wrong - but Lily didn't mind wrong.

"Sexy?" was her suggestion.

"Well, yeah, I don't know if-"

She was interrupted by shuffling on the other side of the door.

"Girls, are you in there?"

Lily smiled. "Here he is."

--

Lily opened the door and pulled me inside. Laura, having now changed back into her tight jeans and loose white top, stood up from the little chair she had been sat on and practically backed into the corner, looking at me nervously. I smiled, trying to put her at ease. The changing room was a decent size but with the three of us in there it was inevitably cramped, and Lily was pressed tight against me. Her hand snaked around behind me and she began stroking my back softly, with Laura unable to see due to how close together we were.

"Did you like the green top?" asked Lily, looking up at me expectantly.

"It looked very nice," I said, trying to remain fatherly.

"I think it showed off her body," said Lily, grinning. "She has a nice body, doesn't she?"

I nodded. If I spoke my voice would have been hoarse, my discomfort obvious.

"See?" said Lily, turning her gaze to Laura. "I told you he'd think so."

Laura smiled nervously and looked down at her feet.

"So you'll buy it for me?" Laura asked softly, eventually finding the courage to look up at me.

"Of course," I said, not worried about the cost. That seemed to give Laura some confidence, and she looked at Lily as if to say 'you were right.'

"Laura's got some more stuff she'd like, is that ok?" Lily suddenly asked, catching me off guard. Somehow I had failed to notice the clothes hung up on the wall next to Lily.

"Umm, I guess," I said, attempting to pull myself away from Lily. "I can wait outside whilst..."

"No, don't be silly," Lily said, grabbing my arm and pulling me back close. She wrapped her arms around mine and looked at me with a mischievous, almost evil glint in her eye. "I'll just cover your eyes whilst she changes."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, again trying to remove myself from the changing room but once again finding myself held in place by Lily.

"It's fine, isn't it Laura?"

I looked at my daughter whose eyes flitted between myself and Lily. Finally she relented, as I knew she would, and nodded.

"I don't mind, Dad," she said.

Lily, victorious again, smiled. "Try that one on first," she said, pointing to a black playsuit, whilst sidling round so she was behind me. Laura took the playsuit off the peg and began putting it on over her clothes.

"Laura, what are you doing?" Lily said abruptly, pushing herself into me ever so slightly so I could feel her tits pressing into my back. Laura looked up, and didn't seem to find anything unusual about Lily's position so close behind me. "You need to take those off first," she said gesturing to Laura.

"I'll know if it fits even with them on," Laura said hopefully, not fully realising just what she'd been dragged into by Lily.

"That's not the point," said Lily. "Your Dad needs to see how good it looks when you wear it like you normally would. How else is he going to know if he likes it?"

Laura swallowed hard and looked at me. Did she want me to intervene, to stick up for her and spare her this? I knew I should, but something in me wasn't going to let that happen. I knew what Lily was up to, I knew what she wanted, and I was going to go along with it.

"I think Lily's right," I said. As if to reward me Lily's hands found my hips and pulled me back into her. Laura was too dumbfounded to notice.

"Umm, ok, I guess," Laura said.

"Don't be shy," said Lily, bringing her hands up to my eyes. "I won't let him see."

For a moment she kept to her word, blocking my vision with her fingers whilst keeping me entertained by beginning to sway slowly back and forth, rubbing her breasts against my back. The touch was soft, almost like a feather, but it was enough to start the familiar stirring in my pants, my cock aching with desire. I tried to tell myself it was purely because of Lily, but I knew it was for Laura as well. For what she was being made to do by Lily, and for what I hoped this was leading to.

After what can only have been a few seconds Lily's fingers began to break apart, treating me to what was essentially a strip show by my daughter. First she pulled her shirt over her head, once again giving me a view of her body. Then went her jeans, slowly sliding down her slender, toned legs, the sort of legs only 18 year old female soccer players possess. I'd glimpsed her little cotton panties earlier, peaking out above her jeans, but now they were all that was stopping me from seeing my little girl's pussy. I'm sure I could see the slightest damp patch on the front, although with my view impeded by Lily's fingers I couldn't be sure. I felt Lily move her head close to mine and her warm breathe on my ear.

"Are you sure he can't see?" said Laura looking over, and Lily quickly snapped her fingers shut.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"I can't see anything honey," I lied, my voice cracking like a nervous teenager. Lily's fingers opened up again as Laura took the playsuit from the hanger.

"I think your Dad's really going to like this one," Lily said, before whispering to me, "I bet I know what you're going to want to do to her."

I gulped and my cock spasmed. Lily was still rubbing her breasts back and forth across my back and I was watching my daughter step into playsuit that I could already see had an incredibly short bottom.

"Ok," said Laura, doing her best to sound confident. Slowly Lily slid her hands from my eyes, but kept herself pressed against me. The only thought that went through my head was that Lily was right. It was a simply enough outfit but Laura looked fucking incredible in it. It was indeed incredibly short, and I sensed that if she turned and bent over - god I hoped she'd turn and bend over - that it would rise up far enough for me to get a glimpse of her ass. It had a square neckline and was held up with shoestring straps, and I could see that her chest and neck was as flushed as her face. The thought of that damp patch suddenly entered my mind again.

"Well?" asked Lily, her tone practically demanding an answer. Lily looked at me hopefully, her eyes begging for my approval.

"You look really good," I said, stopping my eyes from roaming up and down my daughter's body. "I mean, really... sexy, I guess." Laura's face lit up, Lily almost squealed.

"See!" she exclaimed, resting her head on my shoulder. It was so blatant, right in front of Laura, but she didn't seem to even notice, for that brief moment it almost seemed like she'd forgotten Lily existed at all.

"Next one," Lily ordered once again, and then stood watching Laura expectantly.

"Umm, Lily?" my daughter eventually said, gesturing to me. "What about Dad?"

Lily made a big deal of rolling her eyes and then took up her position behind me once again. Once Laura was confident I couldn't see she stripped off once again, hanging the playsuit back up on the hanger. As she did so she turned, and Lily took the chance to move one hand down to my cock, stroking my erection through my pants and also giving me a perfect view of my daughter's cute bubble butt, outlined by her little pink panties.

"I told her to wear those ones," Lily said softly to me as if reading my thoughts.

"Huh?" said Laura, turning her head. I was sure she'd caught us, but Lily was unbelievably quick, and when Laura looked at us everything looked normal - if this could be called normal.

"Try the stripy one next," Lily said. I watched Laura bend over - yes! - to pick her jeans up off the floor. "No, don't worry about those," said Lily.

"But it's just a top..." said Laura, frozen.

"Oh come on," said Lily with a sigh. "Just relax, ok? We'll be here forever otherwise."

Laura nodded, defeated. She dropped her jeans and took a black and white striped, button up, long sleeved shirt from the next hanger, and I knew from countless occasions shopping with my wife that this had a bardot neck.

Again I was mesmerised by the sight of my daughter essentially modelling for me when Lily removed her hands. The thing that I really wanted to see was covered, though. Laura, self-conscious, had crossed her arms in front of her body and cupped them over her pussy. There was silence, was I wondered whether I could really ask my daughter to move her hands. Fortunately Lily came to my rescue.

"You need to stand normally," she said. "So your Dad can see it properly."

Laura knew there was no use in protesting and did as she was told. Sure enough, there was a damp patch, her wetness seeping through the cotton. None of us mentioned it, but we all knew it was there, and Laura knew we could both see it.

"Amazing," I said, not sure if I meant the top or the sight of her wetness - of the thought that she was as turned on by this as I was.

--

"Thankyou Daddy," Laura said sweetly. Lily couldn't tear her eyes away from the young girl's wet patch, she knew Craig had seen it - his body had almost swelled with a sharp intake of breath when Laura had removed her hand - but she wanted to mention it, to scream about it, to force them together right there and then but she knew she had to wait. There was a perfect moment, she knew, where it would feel natural for both of them, and she had to wait for that. It was close, she could feel it, but the anticipation was killing her.

"The red dress next," she said, pointing towards the final item of clothing. It was a burgundy red bodycon dress, midi length, bardot neck, but with a zip at the back that carried on up the spine to a choker. She had deliberately picked one that was a size too small yet again; the correct size would have been tight, but this would practically look painted on. And the choker... it would be as if she was actually being choked. Standing there, with her Dad's hand around her neck...

There wasn't even a hint of reluctance from Laura this time, and she began unbuttoning the top.

--

One agonising button at a time was undone, and then she slowly - almost seductively, as if it was deliberate - slipped the shirt off her shoulders. She hadn't even bothered to ask Lily to cover my eyes this time - had she forgotten? Did she even care? The reason didn't matter to me, as I stood gawping at my daughter who was now only wearing a bra and panties in front of me. She was almost the polar opposite to Lily - skinny and toned, her tits - my daughter's tits - not even a handful compared to Lily's almost unnatural chest.

She stood stroking the dress for a moment before pulling it from the hanger. She held it up in front of her and looked at me.

"This might be too expensive, Daddy. Are you sure?"

"Of course, baby," I said. "It's nice seeing you dressed up."

Laura smiled. She began unzipping the zipper, but once again Lily had another idea.

"You should try that one without your bra," she said. "It'll look weird otherwise."

I waited for Laura to say no, or to at least offer some opposition. Instead she shrugged and walked towards me.

"Hold this," she said, handing me the dress, before reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. She pulled it off her shoulders and away from her body, and then simply stood still, as if pausing to allow me to admire her. I didn't even try to stop my eyes from hungrily taking in her tits, so small and perky, topped with little pink nipples that were as hard as bullets.

--

Where the fuck had this come from? Lily asked herself, stunned by Laura's sudden boldness. That moment, that perfect moment, was close enough to taste. Laura's panties were now soaked through, and Craig's cock was threatening to burst through his pants.

"I think," she said, placing a hand on Laura's stomach, "you should take these off as well." She traced her fingers down Laura's naval and slipped them inside the hem of her panties. "You wouldn't normally wear underwear like that with this dress."

"Really?" asked Laura innocently.

"No, you'd wear a thong."

"Oh."

--

"Isn't that right, Craig?"

I watched as Lily's fingertips played with my daughter's underwear.

"Craig?"

"Dad?"

They both spoke in unison. I nodded.

"Lily's right," I said. Lily was always right. Lily would always be right from now on.

Without hesitation Laura slipped out of her panties, stepping out of them one leg at a time before handing them to Lily. She stepped back, right against the wall, showing herself off. For me.

I scanned her body, up and down, down and up, taking in all of her. Every inch of my daughter from her long, dirty blonde hair down to her red toenails. Eventually my eyes settled on her most forbidden place, shaven except for a tiny tuft of the lightest coloured hair just above her slit.

"Here," said Lily, handing her the dress.

Laura turned round to put the dress on, Lily assisting her and allowing me to just watch the show. As she bent over to help slide the dress up her legs and over her body I got the briefest glimpse of her anus, and it took every ounce of self control I had not to drop my jeans and start jerking off there and then.

Lily zipped her up before stepping back, and then Laura turned to face me. In that moment I knew I wasn't seeing her as my daughter, as my little girl, but as a woman. A woman I was desperate to fuck. What would she do if I grabbed hold of her right here and did it? In front of Lily? I knew what Lily would do, that thought only turning me on even more. My head swam with visions of my daughter and Lily taking turns to suck my cock, another where Lily guided my cock into Laura's soaking pussy, telling me to cum in her and Laura begging for it, the two girls kissing like I'd watched them kiss-

"Well?"

My visions stopped and I focused on Laura. The dress, god, it was so tight. It clung to her body, every curve and bump, the choker around her throat affecting her voice ever so slightly.

Lily moved behind and wrapped her arms around Laura, running her hands up and down my girl's body. One hand stroked Laura's breasts and the other slowly traced down her front, down the middle of chest and her stomach and over the belly button, creeping under the hem of the skirt and up to her pussy, the contact met with a gasp from Laura. I could only watch her head tipped back to rest on Lily's shoulder, and for a moment I thought Lily was going to make her orgasm right then, but after a few moments she removed her hand from my daughter's cunt. She brought her hand up to her mouth and tasted my daughter, sighing with approval.

"I think you're going to have to get this dress," she said, releasing my daughter from her grip. It took Laura a second to come out of the trance she'd been put into. "Laura's quite wet."

I groaned, my hand instinctively reaching for my cock.

"See?" Lily said, making sure Laura noticed what I was doing. "Look at what you've done to him."

"Oh fuck," I muttered breathlessly. "Laura..."

"Do you want to see it?"

Laura's eyes went wide.

"Lily we can't..."

Lily shook her head. "Come on Laura, remember last night," she said, and is if to remind her grabbed her and pulled her in, mashing their lips together. "Do you want me to tell him?" Lily said, breaking the kiss. Laura shook her head.

"I want to see it," Laura said to Lily.

"Tell him," Lily said.

"Daddy," Laura said softly, turning to me. "Please?"

"Oh god baby," I said, unbuckling my belt as if my life depended on it. I let my jeans fall down around my ankles and then slid my boxers down, my cock bobbing up and down.

--

He was harder than she'd ever seen, harder than she had been able to make him, thought Lily as Craig began to masturbate. A pang of jealousy hit her but that was quickly taken over by sheer lust, this time not to fuck Craig herself but to see him take his daughter. From the minute she'd met the family at the airport she'd wanted to see these two together, and now it was actually happening.

"Touch it," she ordered, but Laura was already moving. She reached out, no hesitation or doubt, just sheer desire to take her father's cock in her hand.

--

Precum oozed from the tip as Laura's hand stroked the head of my bulging, pulsating cock. I gasped and reached out for the wall behind me to steady myself. Laura quickly became more confident, running her fingertips up and down the shaft, top and bottom and sides.