The Exchange Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get down on your knees," said Lily. "It's easier."

Lily's hand was in her trousers as Laura did as she was told, continuing to stroke my hard on with one hand whilst the other reached underneath and cupped my balls.

"Dad," she said, "can I lick it?"

As if she had to ask.

"Yes baby, yes," I pleaded, and she did, just the most delicate of flicks with her tongue at first, and then another, and then it circled around the head whilst her hand gripped the shaft.

I nearly came when the head of my cock entered into the warm, soft, wetness of her mouth. I gasped and Laura pulled back, wondering if she'd done something wrong. I assured her she was doing fine, that she could do nothing wrong, and Lily kneeled down beside her and guided her head back towards my cock. Both girls looked up at me, Lily's piercing blue and Laura's brown, four eyes gazing into mine.

"Baby," I said, pulling away. "You need to take the dress off."

Laura looked confused.

"I can't... fuck, I can't cum on it."

Immediately she got to her feet and undressed once again. "You better buy it for me," she said with a grin - a grin I'd seen on Lily's face so many times. Mischievous, naughty. I grinned back. The same grin.

She tossed it aside and sunk back to her knees and continued sucking me off. One hand massaged my balls and the other stroked my shift, twisting up and down, whilst her tongue explored the head as it plunged in and out of her mouth.

Finally it was too much, for me and Lily. "Get up," she said, grabbing her arm. Laura resisted, thinking she was being dragged away from me, but Lily reassured her. "Let him fuck you."

She stood up and I took control. The fact I was about to commit incest with my daughter didn't even enter my mind, any doubts or regrets or worries could come later - now I just needed to fuck her. I took her shoulders and span her round so she was facing the mirror, then pushed her head towards it so she was bent forward slightly. I entered her from behind, guiding myself into my teenage daughter slowly, gently. She cried out and I stopped, suddenly aware of where we were. Lily, again reading my mind, squeezed herself in between Laura and the mirror, kissing her hard to muffle the cries. Laura was now sandwiched between me and Lily, between her Dad and her new friend and I guided myself further into her until I was buried deep inside the hole I'd created 18 years ago. Her ass was pressed against me and Lily pulled her head forward so she was bent over slightly, giving me perfect access to my daughter's warm, wet pussy.

"Unghdad," she cried into Lily's mouth, and slowly I began to pump in and out, my hands roaming round to her tits and squeezing them, toying with her little nipples. I picked up speed and her buttcheeks began to slap against my pelvis, so I had to temper my desire to take her as hard as possible in case the slap-slap-slapping attracted any unwanted attention.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, feeling like I needed to warn her.

Lily broke their kiss for a moment. "Cum in your daughter," she said, as if I needed to be told.

"Cum in me Daddy," Laura pleaded, her body convulsing in between us as she came, the spasms only becoming more violent as I let myself go, emptying myself into my daughter, filling him up but still remaining hard and continuing to fuck her.

Finally we all slowed down, just enjoying the feeling of each others bodies, our desires not tempered by orgasm.

I removed myself from my daughter carefully, then turned her round and kissed her passionately, like I'd kissed her mother so many countless times. She wrapped her arms around me and I could almost feel her smiling as we kissed.

"Baby," I said, cupping her head and planting little soft kisses all over her face. She beamed back at me.

"Dad," she said softly, holding herself against me.

I looked at Lily, her eyes glazed over and lipstick smeared all around her mouth. She smiled - not a naughty one or a mischievous one, but a happy one. "My turn later," she said breathlessly.

Both myself and Laura both laughed and agreed, and at that moment we both realised that, in some way, the other had already crossed this line with Lily. I had worried about that happening when I first realised what Lily was, but now it only served to turn me on. I kissed my daughter again, and then she turned and kissed Lily, still sandwiched in between us.

Laura's phone, which was propped up on the small chair with the camera set to video, had the perfect view.