The Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_808
sammy_808
131 Followers

Sammy was stuck in her planning, but once she had her story straight in her head, she noticed that everyone else in the office was completely quiet, without any of the usual morning gossip. She also felt like everyone was avoiding her gaze when she'd glance over at them. When she got to her desk, she saw there was a note to see her boss in his office.

She knocked softly, and heard his voice inside telling her to enter. She did so, and sat in the chair he gestured towards while he picked up the phone. He dialed it, simply said, "She's here, let's do this now," to the person on the other end, and hung up.

"Um, sir, I'm sorry about missing yesterday, but..." Sammy started.

"Wait for that. We need to wait for everyone else to arrive," he replied.

"Everyone...else?" Sammy asked to no reply. A few minutes later, there was a knock and the door opened and two more people entered.

"Ok, we can start now," Sammy's boss began, "This is Beth Marcus, head of HR, and Samuel Tenaka, lead council."

"But I was just sick yesterday, and I tried to call, but I guess I dialed wrong, but I was so confused from the fever that I didn't notice until today, and..." Sammy blurted out her carefully prepared excuse, but came to a sudden stop when she saw the pages of pictures that the HR director had pulled from an envelope and spread across the desk.

Her eyes bulged as she saw the series of pictures of her being put into the mummification and vacuum bag, as well as the stills from her various tortures. She was trying to conceive how they had gotten these, and was just barely listening to her boss.

"...and we don't care what you do outside of work on your own time, and you're certainly free to take vacation time for whatever purpose you want. But, you have to understand Ms. Kahele, there needs to be a separation between your home and work lives. You can't bring us into this by advertising that you work for this company when you do these...events."

"How...where..." Sammy mindlessly asked as she flipped through the photos.

"They were anonymously emailed last night to myself and a wide range of the upper management. We immediately called Beth and Samuel in, and made sure that there were no additional forwarding, and set up this meeting with you. We've checked, and although there aren't any rules that we can find that you've broken, we hope you understand the position this has put the company in. If this leaks out further, it could seriously jeopardize the contracts we have with the state. You understand right?"

"I'm...fired?" Sammy said as she looked up from the photos for the first time.

"No, Samantha dear, you misunderstood me. Mr. Tenaka's drawn up a document for you, if you'd like to sign, and then we'll tally up your remaining vacation days and a small extra fee, and go our separate ways." Sammy looked down at the document as it was slid towards her.

"This notice serves as my letter of resignation, effective immediately," was the line that Sammy's eyes locked on to. She could feel her hand shaking as she reached across for a pen, and then signed at the bottom as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Samantha, you were such a wonderful employee, but we just can't have this kind of publicity."

Sammy walked out of the office, and, accompanied by a security guard, emptied out her desk into a box, and went out to the parking lot to get in to her car. Sammy had no idea what she was going to do, and after driving aimlessly for an hour, found herself parking her car behind the gallery.

After pounding on the door for ten minutes, the girl finally came to open it. "Do you just get progressively dumber? It's fucking Tuesday, bitch! I don't need you today!" she shouted as she opened it.

"THEY FIRED ME!" Sammy shouted hysterically back.

"Who did what?"

"Someone took pictures of me last weekend, and emailed them to my boss! They made me resign!"

"Well, then technically they didn't fire you, did they?"

Sammy just let her jaw drop, and started sobbing.

"Fuck, come in, I can't have you making a scene out on the sidewalk." They walked back to the work room, and the girl sat down in a chair. "Have a seat, and tell me what's going on, ok?"

Sammy didn't see any other chairs in the room, and so she dropped down to sit on the floor. "They had pictures of everything, and closeups of my...and then there was this letter that I didn't write, but it mentioned where I work, and you could see me drinking my own piss, and it was everything. And they sent it to my boss, and now I don't have a job, and I'll lose my apartment, and I'll have to live on the street, and my life is ruined!"

The girl just let out a small chuckle. "Ruined? Come over here," the girl gestured, and Sammy crawled over to her. The girl spread her legs, and used her hand to push Sammy's hair out of her face, and then wiped the tears off her cheeks before letting her head rest on her left thigh. "Didn't you enjoy yourself? I assume you did, and that's why you came back for the second show. You could have left at anytime."

"Yeah, but..."

"But it's not fun when other people know you enjoy it?"

"No, that's not it, it's just..."

"Why do you care what they think? I know you enjoy being humiliated in front of other people. They don't get a say in anything. It's what you like. It's not there place to say being a humiliation whore is wrong."

"But...what am I going to do now?"

"Well, I was thinking about taking the exhibition on tour. Would you be interested in that? Going from town to town, doing this full time?"

"But my stuff here, I'd need to put it in storage, and sell my car," Sammy said, listing off a thousand things that she was concerned about.

The girl stood up, stepped away from Sammy, and walked over to the desk on the other side of the room. She opened the desk, and pulled out the collar. "It's your choice if you want it, Sammy."

Sammy thought about it, and then stood up to walk over. "No. Like a bitch," shouted the girl. Sammy froze, and then dropped down to her knees to crawl. "No, you dumb whore, do it right." Sammy looked up at her, and the girl made an exaggerated look to Sammy's right, where the basket was sitting. Sammy instantly understood, and stripped naked, putting all of her belongings into the basket. She then crawled over to the girl, who wrapped the collar around her neck.

As she led Sammy back to put her into the cage, the girl said, "Now you don't need to worry about anything. I'll deal with your property, and I'll get a new contract drawn up for you to sign." She opened the cage door, allowing Sammy to crawl in. "I think you'll have a good time with me, dummy," the girl said as she closed and locked the massive door. "I'll take good care of you." Sammy curled up on the floor as the girl turned off the light and closed and locked the storage room door.

--

sammy_808
sammy_808
131 Followers