All Comments on 'The Exile's Path Ch. 01'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this, more please!

A smoking hot Orcish Milf, with a straightforward attitude towards casual fucking and prostitution, and who enjoys training the next generation how to fuck like a proper orcish warrior should? You have my complete attention and I would also like to know more.

In all seriousness, I am very pleased to see Trabba's, now Tula's, tale of her exile is being told, it would have been a shame to leave this plot thread from The Clan Wars go completely unexplored.

I'm curious if she will ever be able to return to her tribe. I'm not sure that, after the events of The Clan Wars, the artifact that was stolen is even intact anymore. Not to mention if Tula even considers returning the artifact proper penance for her failure. though even if that's impossible, at least we can enjoy watching her navigate a strange new land and fuck the inhabitants to her satisfaction.

And a question that may be a little beyond the scope of the story you are telling, but I figure doesn't hurt to ask: Did Tula bear any of Grotag's children during her time as chieftain? I'd be interested to find out if she has as casual an attitude to getting pregnant as she does for fucking.

And speaking of pregnancy, I assume that Danton's comment regarding contraceptives means that orcs and humans can't make halfbreed children together? Also would Tula consider finding a mate and making a new family with him be something she could do, or is the shame of her exile too great to consider such things? Is Tula still able to bear children at her age?

And maybe a typo: During the second sex scene with Reld, It appears to Tula is also being referred to as 'Roma.' Is this intended?

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 6 years ago
Nice One.

I like the story.

Knowing it's part of The Clan Wars time line makes it even better.

Keep them coming...

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Really appreciate it.

Anon: I'll try to answer some of your questions here, but some of the answers might also be forthcoming in the story.

Yes, Tula had some children, including with Grotag, and is still able to have children - greenskins remain fertile for the majority of their lives. With regards to interbreeding between species - it's generally not possible, with a few exceptions: greenskins (orcs and goblins) can interbreed, with the offspring of such pairings being goblinoid, and harpies can interbreed with almost all races (they kind of have to, because they are monogendered species). To complicate matters, Goblin alchemists have invented a serum that can make interbreeding between races possible as well and there may also be magical means of accomplishing the task.

Finally, yes, Roma is a typo from a draft that I did not catch. Damn ass crap shit fuck!

Thanks again for the comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

KryptileKryptilealmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

It's me, Madshape from tumblr. Keep up the good work! :D

AntidariusAntidariusalmost 6 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed the Clan Wars thoroughly, and this was an excellent addition to that universe. You have a great level of description of detail in your writing, which has certainly come a long way since you started :) keep up the good work!

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Very happy with this story line! I love me some orc sluts 😜

May I make one teeny weeny request though? Could you integrate the characters from the Clan Wars since this is an off shoot? In particular Strider (Rider? Damn my mind is a complete blank!!) he was my favorite and he deserves his own story since he never got the information he desired. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES