The Exile's Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
452 Followers

"Sorry, no work on the board," interrupted the innkeep.

"I am strong and hard-worki-"

"Look, lady, there's no work."

"Surely, with the young off fighting, there is work to be had?"

"You'd think so, but no-one can afford to take on hired hands - taxes and such. Unless you're a merc," continued the large man, giving Tula an appraising once over, "and you'll pardon me, but you've got no weapons, there's no work."

Tula turned and began to walk away, disappointed.

"Well..." said the barkeep.

She stopped and looked back at the rotund barman. "Yes?"

"Well, I hate to ask... and I mean no disrespect if it's not your thing..."

"What is it?"

"I could do with another wench," said the big man. "My boy can handle any female customers, but my only girl's a bit swamped with all the foreign soldiers coming through these days."

"What is a 'wench'?" said Tula.

"Uh, really?" said the innkeeper, grinning. "A, uh, whore."

"A whore?" asked Tula. She had heard the term before, but was unsure of what it meant.

"Yeah," said the amazed barman. "You'd, um, serve drinks and food, but, er, mainly you'd have, ah, sex with the patrons. For money."

Tula laughed. "People come here and pay for sex?"

"Uh, yeah, you know, often folk are far from home or deep in their cups and looking for a little companionship."

"Why can I not walk outside and just ask a man if would pay me to mate?" said Tula, puzzled.

"Well, you'd get arrested," explained the barman. "The guards only let whores and gigs operate out of licensed inns and taverns and, um, unless you go into the city, that's me."

"How well does this pay?"

"It depends on how much you want to do," said the innkeeper, leaning on the counter, less worried that the muscled orc was going to respond with violence to his proposition. "Hand-jobs are one pence, two pence to use your mouth, three for your cunt and four for your ass. Sometimes you get some guys who want to go two at once or something like that - that's usually one pence extra per patron."

"This seems like easy money," said Tula. "What do you get out of it?"

"Well, like I said, you gotta serve drinks and food while you work and, um," the barman considered taking advantage of the naive orc, but then realised the muscled greenskin could probably snap his neck with one hand behind her back, "and I get a half cut."

"This seems reasonable," said Tula. "Is there anything more?"

"Not really," shrugged the barkeep. "Sometimes I get special requests, you know, to visit a patron's home for a party or something. The pay for those jobs is a cut above the regular stuff. It also helps to show a little skin, but I think you'll be alright with that little number you're wearing. Oh yeah, and I'm happy to get you a panacea if you need it, but it's not usually necessary, and a contraceptive potion once a week, not that that's going to be a big issue with you being an orc and all; most of my patrons are humans."

"Very well, I shall be a wench," announced Tula.

"Not so fast, lady," said the big man. "I like to, um, make sure my wenches know their business before I take em on. You're a little old, but you've got the body - I just don't know if you have the ability."

"Ha!" snorted Tula. "Fine, I shall service you."

"Alright, girl," said the large man, undoing his apron and tossing it onto the bar with a grin, "why don't you come around here and show me what you can do."

Tula walked around behind the bar while the heavy-set barkeep pulled his trousers down to his knees, exposing a fairly hefty slab of meat. The orc kneeled in front of the half-hard schlong and casually hefted it. After a few expert tugs, the organ inflated to full extension.

"You're pretty good with that hand," breathed the innkeep. "Let's try that mouth out now. Oh yeah, the name's Danton," he added as an afterthought, "but most call me Dan."

"Tula," grunted the orc, before leaning forward and taking Dan's swollen shaft into her mouth.

With well-practiced ease, Tula fed Danton's cock past her lips until her tusks were pressed to the skin of his abs and his large belly bumped against her forehead. Used to the girth and length of an orc penis, the orc woman could easily deep-throat the innkeeper's human member. She licked his balls with her tongue while his shaft took up residence in her throat.

Danton's eyes rolled back and he leaned over Tula's head, his fingers gripping her scalp. "Ohhh shiiit," groaned the big man. "You are gonna be popular around here!"

"'Morning," said a feminine voice from the stairs.

"Oh, 'morning -ungh- Jess," grunted Danton. "Just testing -oh!- out the new wench. That's good, girl, you can get up now," said the barkeep to Tula.

After pulling the innkeeper's cock out of her mouth, Tula got to her feet. A young blonde woman, dressed in a simple, but rather revealing, short blue dress was leaning on the far end of the bar, near the stairs. She smiled at the orc.

"Looks like we'll be working together," said Jess.

"Jess, this is Tula," said Danton. "Tula, this is my daughter Jessemyn."

"Greetings," nodded Tula.

"I'm going out to refill the water," announced the blonde. "Don't let pops get too carried away, Tula," added Jess with a wave on her way out.

"Light of my life, that girl," said Dan, smiling at his daughter's receding figure. "Now, where were we?"

Tula pulled her shorts off over her boots and leaned on the bar.

"Oh, right!"

The orc woman felt Danton's bulk press against her back while his spit-shone cock probed her moist folds. After sliding his blunt dickhead up and down her slit, the big man pushed into her. Tula conceded that the man's hefty tool felt rather excellent. She grunted in satisfaction as he began bucking his hips, his hands holding her hips firmly. She clenched her tunnel down on the pleasant invader.

"Mmm, nice trick, that," said Dan approvingly. Tula's bountiful jugs bounced rhythmically under the large barkeep's steady thrusts.

Contrary to Jess' warning, Danton did not get too carried away. The big man gave Tula's arse a hearty manhandling while he sampled her cunt, but after a few minutes of languid humping, he ceased his thrusting and slowly pulled his shaft from the orc's grasping fuck-hole.

"That's a good technique you've got there," he commended the orc. "Nice and slick, too - although it looks like you might have had a guest already this morning, huh?" he added, looking down at the slick sheen Reld's earlier deposit had left on his cock.

"Is that a problem?" said Tula, looking over her shoulder and giving the congenial innkeep an arch stare.

"No no no, 'course not," smiled Danton. "So, uh, you mind if I finish up in your ass? We always keep some oil back here behind the bar, but if that's not your thing, that's fine. You've definitely got the job if you want it."

"You may use my ass if you wish," said Tula, arching her back and presenting her hindquarters.

"Oh, good, I was hoping you'd say that," said the innkeep agreeably. "It's really quite fine."

"Thank you," said Tula.

"Not sure I need the lube, though," continued the large man with a friendly, deep chuckle. "You've left me quite slippery."

Nevertheless, the barman applied a healthy dose of the slick fluid to his shaft and Tula felt the blunt tool pushing at her anus a moment later. Like her other orifices, Tula's asshole was accustomed to the presence of meaty orc cocks and, when she flexed her sphincter, Danton's broad tool slid into her easily. The big man grunted in delight as his shaft was speedily gobbled up by the orc's butthole until his balls came to rest against her cunt-lips.

"Damn!" he gasped, the exquisite pressure of Tula's anal passage massaging his swollen phallus leaving him paralyzed with pleasure. "That is fantastic!"

The inn's front door opened and Jess walked back inside carrying a large pail. She gave her father and Tula a friendly smile. "How's the interview going?"

"Oh Jess," groaned Danton, "Tula here is a real treat!"

"Your father seems to be enjoying himself," remarked Tula sardonically.

Jessemyn giggled. "He hasn't got to try out a new girl in a long time. You better tip her, pops, or I'll tell mum on you!"

While the blonde lass carried her bucket past them, Tula looked back at Danton, who had begun to slowly piston his slick shaft in and out of her ass. "What is this about a tip?"

"Uh, just a small gratuity to get you started," explained the barman gruffly without ceasing his steady assfucking. "Usually it's for clothes or whatnot, but you seem dressed well enough."

"I shall still accept it," said Tula, pointedly. It wasn't that she was not enjoying the big man's cock in her ass - she was a fan of a good bit of sodomy - but money was money.

"Of course!" mumbled Danton.

The big innkeep increased his pace, his slow, long strokes transitioning into short, eager thrusts that sent ripples through Tula's buttcheeks. The greenskin's quim clenched in hungry sympathy as her asshole was reamed and she moved a hand down to her clitty to chase down her own orgasm as Danton humped his way towards his. Tula could feel the desperation in the large man's firm grip on her waist and the hard, somewhat disjointed impacts of his pelvis against her ass. With fingers slick with Reld's ejaculate that Danton's pistoning schlong had squeezed out of her pussy, the orc viciously abused her swollen nub.

"Danton Brakiis!"

A stern, feminine voice cut through the meaty slaps of flesh on flesh and the wet slurps of a slick cock pumping in and out of a well-lubed asshole.

"What is it Victoria?!" growled Danton. "Can't you see I'm busy here?!"

"That bar is supposed to be spotless and here I find you balls deep in an orc wench!" Tula looked over to the door behind the bar that led to the kitchen. A striking, blonde haired woman was standing in the doorway, hands on her hips. She bore a strong similarity to Jessemyn. The woman cast an apologetic look at Tula. "I'm sorry, I know it's not your fault. My husband will take any opportunity to skip out on cleaning."

Tula couldn't respond - she was cumming too hard. A spurt of fluid gushed from between her fingers to splatter the flagstones between her feet. Her cunt spasmed in pleasure. Her ass gripped Danton's cock like a vice. With a loud exhalation, the innkeeper's cock erupted, spewing forth a torrent of hot cream into Tula's bowels.

Danton squished Tula's ass against his crotch, holding her against him as his cum-hose poured his ejaculate into her. The big man grunted, his hips bucking, as he emptied his balls.

"If you are quite finished, you layabout, I expect the floor and the bar to be shining!" exhorted Victoria before turning on her heel and slamming the kitchen door closed.

As she shuddered through the aftershocks of her climax, Tula noticed a few of the once-slumbering figures by the fire had been roused by the loud conversation and were now propping themselves up, watching the theatrical display with wry grins on their faces.

"I'm sorry about that, Tula," said Danton apologetically as he pulled his spent member from her sphincter with a vulgar squelch. "Now you just need to meet my son and you'll have met the whole family. Anyhow, I daresay you've got the job if you want it. You certainly know how to take a cock."

Tula straightened herself. She could feel the barkeep's slimy discharge squished between her asscheeks, but she ignored it and pulled on her shorts. "There is no need to apologize. My 'tip' if you will."

"Right-o," said Danton, pulling up his trousers and pulling his coin purse off his belt. The big man counted out four coins and handed them over to the orc. "Well, you can work whenever you want, but the best times are after the end of the morning guard shift at lunch time and in the evenings when the fishing boats come in."

"This is good to know," replied Tula with a nod of thanks. "I shall return at noon."

"Great!" smiled Danton.

"Do you know where I could find a smith?" she asked the jovial barkeep.

"Sure!" replied her new boss. "There's one just down the street past the well. Can't miss it."

Once out on the street, her first coins in her hand, Tula felt satisfied - she was on her way to forging a new life. Her path to the blacksmith led her past the inn's kitchen. She could hear Danton's and Victoria's voice through the windows.

"... a bit dour, but damned if she can't handle a cock!" said the deep-voiced innkeeper.

"That's nice, hon," came his wife's reply, her dismissive tone hinting at a lifetime of listening to and tuning out her husband's rambling.

"Bah!" retorted Danton. "A good investment, that one! You'll see!"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
452 Followers