The Exile's Path Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tula was able to pull in a further few pence that evening and returned to the fisherman's home feeling tired and well spent. She stripped off and climbed into the bed next to the slumbering man, who sighed sleepily and threw and arm over her as she nestled against him.

Over the next few days, the pair fell into a routine. Reld would wake at dawn and Tula, half asleep, would let him slake his morning desire with a quick fuck, after which he would head down to the docks. The orc would awake closer to midday and spend the afternoon servicing the inn's patrons. At sunset, Reld would come by the inn after selling his catch, occasionally idly watching while his friend finished up with a final customer, and the two would walk back to the shack for dinner, followed by a training session.

Tula had directed the lad to find a few suitable lengths of wood on one of his lunchtime visits to the far side of the Darksea - a couple of branches the length of a sword and a few the length and thickness of a spearhaft or quarterstaff. After dinner, the greenskin would use their practice weapons to teach the fisherman the skills required to use spear, staff and sword. She wanted to teach him archery as well, but a bow and arrows were beyond their means and so she made do by teaching him how to throw spear and javelin. Once their daily training session was complete, the pair would copulate passionately before Reld went to bed and Tula returned to the inn.

The orc saw the dwarf, Fiona, almost every evening and the pair would often share a drink together while Tula took a break from her duties, with Reld joining them on more than one occasion. Despite the fact that he was a "smelly fisherman", the friendly dwarven smith got along well with the young man and the three easily fell into the rhythm of friendship, with the dwarf insisting they call her "Fi" instead of "Fiona".

The last day of every week was market day in Bal's Post. On that day, the local farmers brought their produce into the city, setting up stalls in the public squares early in the morning. The fisherfolk kept their boats tied to the docks and descended on the square near the city gate to purchase what vegetables and fruit they needed for the coming week. The remainder of the day was spent at rest.

Reld and Tula rose early and joined the crowd heading to market. As they passed the inn, Fiona fell in step beside them, pushing a small handcart and the three bantered amicably while they completed their weekly shopping. By mid-morning, Reld was carrying a bag of rice, Tula had a crate filled with vegetables in her arms and Fiona's cart was piled with provisions. On their way out of the market square, they stopped at a small stand selling hot honey buns and, at the dwarf's prompting, took their breakfast back to her forge to eat.

With breakfast complete, they relaxed on the three chairs that Fiona had brought out. The dwarf had an Ambush set - a popular board game - and she and Reld spent the morning teaching Tula how to play. Or, rather, Fiona taught Tula how to play by soundly wiping Reld's pieces off the board. When the sun reached its daily apex, the orc stood up and bade her friends farewell before heading over to the inn, where Danton had said she could make a tidy profit on market day.

"So, how's the trainin' goin'?" said Fiona, knocking Reld's king over to win their latest match.

Reld rolled his eyes at the dwarf's casual destruction of his army. "Well enough. I like the spear work, but damned if Tula doesn't make the short-stick stuff proper hard. She's too fast, too strong!"

"She's kept in good shape," said the smith, her eyes twinkling. "Still, I reckon there's perks to that."

Grinning at the blacksmith's suggestive remark, Reld leaned back and stretched his legs. "You're not wrong. Still, between pushing my damn boat across the lake and all the training she's got me doing, I'll be tough as her in no time."

"Yeah? She mentioned she works you *ahem* 'hard'," said Fiona, packing her Ambush set away. She winked at the youth. "C'mon, let's go get an ale and see how Tula's handling the crowd."

Reld laughed and got up to follow the dwarf over to the inn. The common room was packed with all manner of folk, from farmers taking their ease after the market, to guards between shifts, to fisherfolk spending their week's hard earned pay, as well as the usual smattering of merchants and mercenaries. Giles, the bard, was banging away on his tambourine, trying to make himself heard over the rowdy crowd. Behind the bar, Danton was doling out mugs of booze while his wife, Victoria, went to and fro out of the kitchen with plates of fried fish in her hands. Tula caught sight of the pair as they entered the tavern and led them over to a recently vacated table near in the corner of the room.

"A pitcher of ale," requested Fiona, smiling at her friend and taking a seat on one of the two benches that served as seats for the table. Reld sat down next to her on the other bench, leaving the two chairs on the other side of the table empty and giving the pair a clear view of the busy taproom.

While they awaited the orc's return, Reld scanned the room. There was a small knot of people gathered near the foot of the stairs, and the lad noticed the object of their attention was the blonde wench Jessemyn. An older farmer had her bent over the steps, her dress hiked up to her waist, and was vigorously enjoying her offered pussy to the cheers of his colleagues.

"Looks like fun, eh?" said Fiona, elbowing the lad in his ribs and following his gaze.

"Uh, yeah," agreed Reld. Both the farmer and the wench seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.

The pair were still watching the debauched display when Tula returned with their ale and mugs. Reld reached for his coin pouch, but Fiona waved him off and produced her own. Their greenskin friend took the dwarf's money and made to return to the bar when the merchant sitting at a table between Reld and Fiona's table leaned back in her path and made eye contact with her. The smith and fisherman couldn't hear what the merchant said, but his intentions became clear quickly when the pair saw him push his chair back and unlace his trousers.

Without any fuss, Tula peeled her shirt over her head, freeing her large, round boobs. Reld felt a hungry stirring beneath his shorts as he watched his orcish friend kneel between the merchant's spread legs and pull his hardening cock from his pants. The orc wench quickly got to work, sucking the trader's shaft until it was rigid with arousal and glistening with spit. She then wrapped her heavy tits around the inflated organ and began bucking up and down, methodically titty-fucking the happy patron.

Beside Reld, Fiona took a deep pull on her tankard and rested her hand on the young man's thigh. The fisherman tore his eyes off the lewd performance Tula was putting on and looked at the dwarf, startled by her contact with his leg.

"I'll only be a little disappointed if you say no," said the smith, "but I've got an itch that needs scratching, if you're willing to show me how well Tula's been training you."

The lad's eyes widened. He knew many folk disparaged coupling with the short humanoids, but he was not one of them. He'd always thought Fiona, the only dwarf he knew, to be rather attractive in her own compact, well muscled, forge-toughened way. While not as large as Tula's jaw-dropping bosom, in proportion to the rest of her tight little body, the dwarven blacksmith was more than amply endowed and her firm, perky butt had frequently caught his attention.

"Tula did say that practice was important," said Reld, grinning.

"I was hoping you'd say that," chuckled Fiona.

Seated on the human sized bench, the smith's feet didn't touch the ground, but the diminutive woman didn't let that stop her from scooting her butt along the seat until she was right next to Reld. More than happy to let her take the lead, the young man leaned back against the wall and sighed happily as his dwarven friend unlaced his shorts and slid her hand into them.

"Yep, this'll do nicely," announced Fiona as her fingers found Reld's stiffening erection.

"Glad to be of service," laughed the fisherman. While the dwarf pulled his cock out of his pants, the youth reached around over her shoulders and slid his hand down under the collar of her linen blouse.

Fiona's firm, round tit filled his hand nicely, her hard nipple pressing into his palm. As he toyed with the meaty globe, she tugged firmly on his shaft, nursing it to full hardness. Reld had been into the tavern before and knew that wanton displays of carnality were just the way things worked, but he'd never partaken in them before. His lack of funds had kept his visits to a minimum and had precluded any dalliance with the wenches that worked it. Now, however, he was experiencing the lewd environ first hand.

An older, female farmer further down the bench he was sitting on leaned forward to watch while Fiona massaged his swollen tool. The farmer's movement in his peripheral vision caused the lad to turn his head and he found himself smiling sheepishly at the older woman. His cheeks flushed hotly when the woman returned his smile with a wink.

Apparently satisfied with the state she had worked Reld's cock to, Fiona released the engorged fuckstick and stood on the bench next to him, hiking up the short leather skirt she was wearing before swinging her leg over Reld's lap and kneeling over him. With her back to him, Reld was presented with the dwarf's perky, round, golden brown buttocks. She was wearing a tiny canvas thong and the boy pulled the string that ran down her asscrack to one side to reveal the wrinkled bud of her anus and the moist folds of her pussy-lips.

"If you're done starin', feel free to stuff that chunk o' meat inside," chuckled Fiona, looking over her shoulder and grinning while she braced herself against the table.

With one hand gripping her firm dwarven asscheek and holding her thong out of the way, Reld used his other hand to push his tumescent cum-hose into Fiona's ready and waiting fuck-hole. The petals of her cunt parted to accept his offering, her wet folds sliding over the shiny, tight skin of his swollen glans. Once the mushroom head of his phallus was ensconced inside her hot tunnel, Fiona took over and began to rock back and forth on her heels while she squatted over Reld's lap. Slowly but surely, more and more of the boy's cock was swallowed up by Fiona's quim only to reappear, shining with juices, a moment later when she rocked forwards.

A brief moment of wonder traipsed through Reld's mind as he watched the smith's muscled haunches bounce on his dick - the dwarf was only just over four foot tall; surely his penis was too large? - but the small woman's cunny had a ravenous appetite. With small, panting moans, she fucked herself energetically on the lad's meat, her cock-hole gripping his veiny length extraordinarily tightly, but her movements were slick and smooth thanks to the salubrious lubrication her freely flowing cunt-juice provided.

Reld leaned back and marvelled at the sight of the tiny smith's ass, her tanned (but for the pale tan-lines that formed an arousing outline of her thong), golden skin shining with sweat and her pert, well defined glutes flexing and clenching. Somehow, despite her eager humping, the dwarf found the opportunity to pick up her mug of ale and she drank deeply as she bounced. With a happy smile, Reld followed suit and leaned forward, reaching past the woman's heaving body to retrieve his own tankard. After a healthy gulp of the refreshing brew, the fisherman remained seated upright behind Fiona's back and slid his hands up the flexing muscles of her sides, under her shirt and up to her quivering boobs. The couple remained in that position, Reld's hands groping Fiona's titties while she bucked up and down on his shaft, until they were interrupted by Tula's return.

"Do you need anything?" inquired the orc. She was still topless and was using a rag to casually wipe a healthy splattering of slimy jism from her glorious tits and cock-devouring cleavage.

"Thanks -uh- but -uh- I'm -uh- good," panted Fiona, flashing her friend a determined smile and maintaining her purposeful rhythm. Reld could only give Tula a hapless grin.

"Very well," said the orc, turning to leave. "Do not do all the work, Fi," she advised the dwarf before departing. "Make sure the boy earns his pleasure."

With the dwarf's raucous laughter rising above the general hubbub of the tavern, Tula resumed her rounds of the room, leaving her two friends to their energetic rutting.