All Comments on 'The Exile's Path Ch. 03'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad to see this continued.

I, for one, am very pleased this story is still being updated. While real life must certainly take precedence, if you keep writing, I will keep reading.

It's interesting that Reld has become more assertive and dominant under Tula's guidance because, as I see it, Tula is quite laid back and relaxed, for an orc. While she is not at all shy in communicating what she wants and has certainly put Reld through his paces in training, she hasn't been violent or has even raised her voice.

The only time she's even been annoyed in the story is with Giles and even when he started pawing at her without her permission, her response was commendably restrained. This, to me, says that while the orcish way of life is very aggressive and warlike, Tula very much knows when to control herself and apply only the amount of force needed to get what she wants. I would bet that an orc would normally assumed to be not anywhere near as patient Tula has been.

Plus, I'm liking how articulate and, well, downright intelligent Tula has been portrayed in the story. Thinking back to the Clan Wars, it really wouldn't be a stretch to believe that Tula could easily keep up with the learned Elven scholar that visits her camp. Did Tula receive any education beyond what would be expected of an orcish tribeswoman?

In regards to Giles and Tula's first meeting in chapter 2, I found it curious that Giles's mother Victoria wasn't a little more upset that she caught Tula putting her son in his place. Does she just know her son too well and concluded that Giles must have done something to annoy her husband's newest whore? (Though you really would have to be a damned fool to irritate an orcish warrior woman.)

Tula's bemusement in regards to the dress she was to wear to the party was a small thing I liked. While she considers such frippery surplus to requirements, I wonder if she could be convinced that whoring is just another battlefield to navigate, just with different equipment and strategies to consider.

And as for Tula's confession to Jessemyn that she has fucked her father, her brother and her sons willingly and happily... Oh Yeah! That hits me right in the fetish and would love to see more of Tula talking about her previous dalliances with her family like it ain't no thing and perhaps convincing others to give incest a chance. Judging by Jessmyn's and Victoria's reaction to seeing Giles's tumescent manhood, it seems likely she wouldn't have to try to hard to talk them into some fun for the whole family. If only Giles wasn't such an ass...

Probably the only thing I 'd say you might need to do is perhaps add a page break between scene transitions, such as between the evening and morning scenes in Fiona's home and Tula making her way toward the ball, just to make it a little clearer where one scene ends and another begins.

Keep up the fine work and I'll certainly be waiting for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES