The Exile's Path Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot," exhaled Fiona. She discarded her empty tumbler and spread her legs, letting her leather mini-skirt slide upwards. While her friends got down to the task of a leisurely fuck, she slid her thong to one side, exposing her quim to her exploring fingers.

The sound of his dwarven friend's exclamation caused Reld to cast a quick glance in her direction. Hands still fastened to Tula's sumptuous buttcheeks, hips bucking upwards in slow rhythm with her grinding motions as they languidly mated, a month ago the youth would have blushed with embarrassment to have an audience while so indisposed. Now, however, he simply smiled happily as he made eye-contact with the dwarven woman and watched as she masturbated to the display he and Tula were putting on.

Fiona grinned back at him and spread her legs wider, displaying her wet cunt as she gave her clit a few more teasing rubs. Then, still smirking salaciously, she climbed off her chair and stripped off her linen blouse and leather skirt, revealing the black leather thong and bra she wore underneath. Even Tula turned her head to watch as the small woman slowly removed her undergarments and climbed back onto the chair, this time with her back and ass towards her fornicating friends. Her tan-lines stood out in stark contrast to her bronze skin and the pair watched as the dwarf leaned over the back of the chair and reached between her legs to resume her masturbation, clearly enjoying putting herself on display for the two of them.

With a contented sigh, Tula raised herself up off Reld's shaft. "Go on, boy. I think she requires your services."

More than happy to oblige, Reld stood up, shucking his own clothing as he stepped over to stand behind the presenting dwarf. With nary a word, he rubbed his engorged glans along Fiona's dripping cunt-lips, signaling his intent to mate to her.

"Mmm, do it, lad," directed the muscular smith. "Stick that slab o' meat in meeeeahhh..."

The diminutive woman's command trailed off as her pussy-lips parted to accept the youth's bloated breeding-pole. Reld moved his hands to Fiona's butt, squeezing the firm, tanned globes and pulling them apart so he could watch as his cock, already slick and glistening with Tula's cunt-sauce, slid slowly into the tight embrace of his friend's quim. While the fisherman seated his shaft in Fiona's juicy hole, Tula removed her borrowed dress and pressed herself against the lad's back. Moving in sync with his slow, heavy thrusts, the orc wrapped her arms around the young man's chest, sliding her hands across his pecs and down his abs and mashing her massive tits against the skin of his back.

Their training sessions over the past month had hardened the fisherman's muscles - thanks to the manual labour of his career, Reld had been in good shape to begin with, but Tula's practice regime had lent his muscles definition, leaving his abs chiseled and his pecs and biceps well formed. The orc grunted approvingly as she caressed his sculpted musculature.

While Reld steadily pumped his cock into her needy fuck-hole, Fiona hungrily massaged her clitty. The boy's unhurried, calm pace was sweet torture and the smith panted and gasped as she furiously chased down her pleasure. Perched on the chair as she was, with the lad's large hands kneading her ass like dough and his tumescent cum-hose stretching her twat exquisitely, the dwarven woman couldn't hold on for long and soon her head tossed back and her body quivered and clenched as bliss coursed through her.

"Oh yes, -uh- fuck yes -uh!- there it -uh- fucking is!" growled Fiona as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Tula did not let Fiona have the cock a moment longer than was necessary. The moment the smaller woman's shivers of pleasure had receded, the orc pulled Reld off her. The boy's cock slid out of the dwarf's tight hole with a vulgar slurp. Without any ceremony, the greenskin turned the youth around and bent over the table in front of him, presenting her ass and cunny.

Thoroughly enjoying himself, Reld positioned himself behind Tula's offered haunches. While their combat training had improved his physique and constitution measurably, their daily mating sessions had imbued him with excellent endurance - the orc made sure he could remain hard long enough to service her properly. He had noticed, too, that the sheer quantity of seed he produced had increased significantly as well, no doubt another consequence of Tula's sexual training. With a pleased grin, Reld gripped the orc's hefty buttocks, letting his cock bob proudly in front of him, mere inches from her quim.

As he manhandled the older woman's ass, the youth noticed a glistening glob of cum oozing from her sphincter. Reld knew his friend often satisfied her patrons with her ass and had always wanted to sample it himself, but hadn't yet taken the chance. Biting his lip in lust, the lad ran his thumbs down the orc's asscrack, just above her sphincter, and squeezed firmly. Tula's asshole flexed and another healthy dollop of jism oozed forth. Unable to resist, Reld pumped his hips forward, sliding his cock up the greenskin's buttcrack and smearing both it and his engorged column of fuckmeat with the wench's earlier customers' deposit until both glistened lewdly.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," said the boy frankly. Tula had taught him that he should take her when and how he wanted and he wanted her ass. Now.

The sensation of the lad's meaty schlong sliding up and down her crack, greased with the cum of the soldiers she had serviced earlier, set a fire burning within the greenskin woman. Hearing the boy she had been training speak to her in such a manner, demanding the use of her as an orc would, alighted a feeling within Tula that she had not felt since she had been back with her tribe in the Eastern Reaches.

"Yes boy," she growled, "fuck your chief's ass!"

Reld didn't notice the curious turn of phrase Tula had used as she acquiesced to his desire to sodomise her - all he knew was that she was granting him permission. With an almost feral snarl, Reld used one hand to press his mushroom-like cockhead against the wrinkled ring of muscle. While he pushed against her sphincter, Tula grunted and flexed. Slick with semen and well versed in receiving cock, the orc's asshole readily accepted the young man's offering and Reld looked on with pleasure as his fat dick was swallowed up by the woman's welcoming anus.

Tula's cum-slick asshole gripped Reld's tool like a buttery vice, sending a constant tremor of sublime bliss up through the boy's body from his ensconced phallus to tingle across his scalp. Groaning like a stag in rut, his head thrown back and eyes screwed shut in sweet satisfaction, Reld shunted his hips forwards and seated his throbbing erection properly in the divine sheath that was Tula's butt.

There was a grinding sound from beside the copulating pair as Fiona dragged her chair closer and climbed up on it, leaning on the table and peering over Tula's asscheek to get a better look at the lewd act. With the lad's balls resting against the orc's sloppy cunt and his pelvis smushed against her hefty buttocks there wasn't much for the inquisitive smith to see until Reld opened his eyes, looked down and slowly pulled back.

"Sheeit!" chuckled Fiona as she watched her friend ease his glistening, veiny organ out of the greenskin's grasping sphincter. "That's fucking awesome!"

Once only the ridge of his glans remained lodged in Tula's rump, Reld paused. He looked over at Fiona, who returned his grin with an eager smile of her own. The giggling dwarf gave him a goofy thumbs-up.

Tula looked over her shoulder at her two chortling friends. "Fiona," she panted, voice husky with lust, "you are distracting the boy from his task."

The orc's breathy but stern pronouncement caused the dwarf woman and human lad to grin cheekily at one another. Nevertheless, Reld returned to the job before him and thrust forwards once more. Soon, man and orc settled in to a regular rhythm, the dark olive skin of Tula's arse clapping against Reld's pink skin. Fiona looked on, perched over her orc friend's asscheek and offering the occassional word of encouragement to her rutting companions.

Sweat beaded on the fornicating friends' skin and the warm air of the room filled with the musky scent of sex - the nutty odour of the cum the pair were using as lubricant, the salty tang of their sweat and the pungent aroma of the two women's libidinous secretions mingled to create a heady perfume that only served to further enhance the trio's lust. The metronome that was Reld's pistoning hips and Tula's heavy breathing was hypnotic. The jism coating the lad's cock frothed with obscene bubbles as they coupled. In a haze of desire, Tula reached between her legs to vigorously abuse her dripping cunny.

When she came, it was with a primal growl of satisfaction. A seething volcano of delight roiled up her spine. Her cunt spasmed and gushed a fountain of liquid pleasure. Her asshole seized hold of Reld's shaft in a rictus of joy.

Despite the incredible sensation, however, a new peak of bliss was still to be obtained. The deathgrip Tula's grasping sphincter exerted upon his overstimulated member was the signal that pushed Reld over the top. With a bellow of ferocious satisfaction, the boy grabbed Tula's hips and slammed his cock home, burying it as far as he could into her greasy hole and commencing the arduous, heavenly task of pumping her bowels full of seed. Each hot jet of viscous cum that lanced into her anal passage sent a fresh stampede of pleasure through Tula's body. Reld's balls heaved, mirroring the undulations of his partner's sweaty back and ass as she unconsciously milked every drop of sperm she could from the lad's pulsing shaft.

Thoroughly spent and feeling rather light headed from his exertions, Reld slumped forward over Tula's back, his cock still flexing inside her arse as it deflated.

"Damn, guys," grinned Fiona, pulling herself up to sit on the table edge and watching her friends disentangle themselves from one another and push themselves to their feet. "You make that look like art."

"The boy fucks like an orc now," grunted Tula. She could feel the youth's fresh, warm deposit trickling from her distended asshole to squish obscenely between her cheeks. "I have trained him well."

Reld couldn't manage a response. He sat down heavily in the nearby chair, mouth agape as he sucked in air.

Fiona noticed a white, creamy liquid trickling down Tula's pendulous breasts from her rock-hard nipples. She indicated the orc's lactating breasts with a nod of her head. "Uh, is that normal, girl?"

The muscular orc looked down at her bosom and hefted a large tit, squeezing it gently but firmly. A jet of milk squirted from her nipple. She raised her eyebrows in surprise. "It is something that happens when pregnant, or to a female when she attains the role of tribal chief," murmured Tula, moving her other hand to her right breast and massaging a spurt of milk from it. "But I know I am not pregnant."

"Maybe you trainin' Reld has set off the same kind of signal that becoming a chief does?" said Fiona, using a finger to wipe a few droplets of the orc's milk from where it had landed on her own tit.

"I do not know," said Tula, her brow knitted in confusion. "A tribe of one? I have not heard of such a thing."

Reld looked up at the mature orc woman. He could not deny the sight of her lactating breasts elicited a strange feeling within him, a combination of both belonging and lust. His recently spent cock throbbed with effort between his legs, struggling to inflate once more. Tula looked down at the lad, noting his almost reverent expression and his gently twitching member. She turned and leaned over him, pushing her milky boob to his face.

"Here, boy, drink," she directed. "It is healthy and customary for a warrior to drink of his chieftain's milk."

No thought of refusal crossed Reld's mind. He simply reached up to cup the orc's heavy breast and took her nipple into his mouth. The woman's milk tasted sweet and savory at the same time, like salted caramel. He sucked hungrily on her tit. Between his legs, his cock stiffened with every slurp.

"Well shit, guys," laughed Fiona, watching Tula position herself above the youth's erect shaft once more, her succulent titty still pressed to his lips. "If you're going for another round, I guess you'd better stay the night."

The next morning, Reld awoke to the smell of frying bacon. The three had shared the dwarf's large bed, the lad sandwiched happily between the two naked women. Despite having spent the previous evening in a state of energetic fornication, his penis was bloated and rigid with morning lust, nestled between Tula's buttcheeks as they spooned. Although he had half a mind to simply slide it inside her and make use of her cunt (as she had directed he should do if he had the need, even if she was still asleep), instead, he rolled over to see where Fiona had gone.

The back door to the smith's house was open, revealing the shaded, outdoor kitchen area tucked behind the small home. The fisherman had been out there before. Protected by a low wall as high as his chest, the rear of the house contained a space for the large, sturdy wagon the dwarf had and a small pen for the two stout dwarven ponies she owned as well as the roofed cooking space that abutted the back wall of the building. Reld watched as Fiona, stark naked, walked past the open door, a few eggs in her hands.

"'Morning," he greeted her as he stepped out the back door. The small woman was in the process of cracking the eggs over the skillet that sat on a metal frame upon the fire.

Flecks of bacon fat spat and sizzled, leaping off the pan, some of which splattered against the naked smith, but the tough woman was clearly accustomed to the heat and embers of her forge and was unfazed by a little sizzling oil.

"Hey you," said Fiona, without looking up from her task. "Seeing as we slept in and missed the honey bun baker, I figured a little home-cooked breakfast wouldn't go amiss."

Bacon and eggs was a treat for the fisherman and was usually outside of his budget. "Thanks very much," chirped the youth, leaning against the table behind the smith and watching the woman cook. "Smells good."

"Shouldn't be too long," said Fiona, pushing the bacon to one side of the pan to make room for the eggs. "Damned if you didn't run a marathon on my pussy last night, boy. I'm gonna be feelin' that for the rest of the day."

"Heh. Sorry Fi," said Reld, smiling. He looked down at his turgid morning erection and gave it an idle tug as he watched the dwarf cook. "I may have worn out Tula, too," he added, proudly. "She's still asleep."

"No doubt," agreed Fiona. "That 'chief' stuff didn't seem to turn you off, I noticed."

Reld slowly pulled his cock, eyes fixed to the sight of Fiona's bare ass, accented delectably by the tan lines created by her habit of sunbathing in her thong. "Well, I dunno if she's my chief or what, but I'd follow her through whatever she asked," he explained. "I feel... different since she moved in with me."

Fiona flipped a fried egg. "Ha! Not in love, are you?" she said, looking over her shoulder and casting a sly look at the idly masturbating youth. "Not that it's a bad thing."

Feeling remarkably unfazed by the dwarf's casual observation of his languid abuse of his hard cock, Reld continued jerking the rigid column of meat as he replied, "I don't think it's love... not in the standard sense, at least."

"I get you," said Fiona, turning back to the pan. "A born leader, that one."

The two continued in comfortable silence for a while, Fiona finishing making breakfast and Reld idly stroking his dick to the vision that was the finely toned body of the blacksmith. Once the eggs were cooked, the smith lifted the frying pan off the fire and brought it over to the table.

"Planning on making a mess of my kitchen too?" said the dwarf, archly eyeing the boy's cock and the heavy, clear bead of pre-cum hanging from its tip. "Didn't you make enough of a mess inside last night?"

"You're right," grinned Reld. "If only there was something I could do with this damn thing..."

Fiona rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said, trying to hide her grin. She stepped in front of the masturbating boy and shooed his hands away from his rampant erection. "Try to leave me some room for breakfast."

"I'll do what I can," smiled Reld as Fiona leaned into his swollen phallus and took it into her mouth.

The dwarven woman got to work quickly and efficiently, bobbing her head back and forth and slurping hungrily on the youth's engorged organ. With a beatific smile on his face, Reld grasped the sides of Fiona's head, feeling her tight braids against his fingers as he gently bounced her head on his cock. The woman's mouth formed an exquisite seal around his needy member and she serviced him expertly.

As his impending climax drew closer, Tula sleepily walked out of the back door. The orc paid no heed to the vigorous blowjob the dwarf was providing for Reld and nonchalantly walked over to the table, taking a seat next to the preoccupied pair.

"Thank you for making breakfast," said the orc, depositing an egg and a few strips of bacon upon one of the three wooden plates that were stacked on the table.

"Mmmphno problem," said Fiona, pulling the girthy slab of meat from her lips. "Go on and start without us," she continued, stroking the spit-shone dick as she spoke. "The boy's about done, I reckon."

The dwarven smith's assessment proved correct. Upon resuming her expert oral manipulation of his groaning cock, Reld found himself rapidly pushed over the edge. With a happy moan, he gripped Fiona's head tightly and proceeded to pour a healthy load of warm seed down her throat. The blonde woman swallowed gamely as the fat hunk of meat in her mouth spurted slimy jets of ejaculate into her mouth, continuing to nurse the vulgar organ until it began to soften between her lips.

"Damn it boy," grumbled Fiona, burping quietly as she removed the deflated shaft from her mouth. "I thought I told you to leave me some room for breakfast."

The three spent a congenial half hour eating breakfast, chatting and laughing together as they demolished the pan of eggs and bacon. Once the detritus of their morning meal had been tidied up, the three redressed - Fiona and Reld into their common clothes and Tula into the elegant blue dress she had been loaned. The dwarf assisted the orc with her corset and soon the three were ready for the day.

"Well," said Fiona, "I guess Reld and I are off to see if the woodsman is still in the market. There's supposed to be a parade to the gate afterwards - maybe we can catch it."

"Indeed," agreed Tula. "I must go to the inn. Victoria and Jessemyn will be waiting for me."

"Swing by tonight, once you're done," said the dwarf. "I'll try and keep the lad occupied until then."

"You look fantastic," added Reld, with an appreciative look at his greenskin friend as they parted ways. "Have fun!"

Jessemyn, Voctoria and Giles were indeed waiting for Tula upon her arrival at the inn. Both women looked ravishing - Victoria in a pale green, gauzy gown of the southern style that hinted, tantalizingly, at her luscious curves and Jess in a more direct tight and skimpy short, grey dress that left little to the imagination. Even Giles, although the orc was reluctant to admit it, looked quite dashing in the red doublet and grey hose he wore. The clothes the group sported represented a significant investment, uncommon for ordinary folk to make. As their job was to provide entertainment for the nobility and wealthier citizens of the city, however, it was an investment expected to make substantial returns.

"Finally," said Giles with an exasperated sigh at Tula's appearance.