The Exile's Path Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I late?" asked the orc.

"No, no, dear," replied Victoria. "Just in time. Shall we?"

The three had been provided with passes for the day, granting them access to the city without having to pay the standard tax. The streets were even more crowded than was usual for market day. The road up to the main gate was lined with commoners seeking a glimpse of the duke and his entourage on their route into the city. At the gate itself, a squad of troopers had cleared away the crowd and a few flustered soldiers were checking the passes of the myriad of citizens seeking entrance through the walls.

"You look gorgeous!" whispered Jessemyn as she and Tula waited next to each other in the line of folk waiting to be granted access to the city.

"Thank you," nodded Tula. "You look very nice as well. You are sure to have many customers."

The blonde wench giggled at the orc's pronouncement. "It's been a while since I've been to a noble party. They always tip so well!"

"This is good to know," replied Tula. "I hope to make substantial coin. How do these events progress, usually?"

The group stepped forward, closer to the guards checking papers.

"Well, we usually put on a show of some sort - last time I was paired up with this handsome elf from one of the city's brothels. The time before that, though, they almost made me give Giles a blowjob!" explained the girl, her voice indicating that this was a shocking thing. "Giles was going to go along with it too!"

"This was a bad thing?"

"Well, uh, yeah!" said Jess. "He's my brother! But I guess they didn't know it at the time."

"Oh," said Tula, nodding. "It is different among my tribe. I serviced my brother many times. My father too. We do not have the same issues you humans do with... what do you call it?"

Jessemyn lowered her voice to a whisper, "Incest?"

"Yes. If an orc has needs that require attention, they may seek out any who are willing," explained Tula. "For the virile and respected of the tribe, there is no end of willing mates."

"Papers, please," interrupted the guard as the two women reached the head of the line. Giles and Victoria were waiting on the other side of the open gates.

The pair of wenches handed over their passes and the guard inspected them briefly before waving them through. They rejoined Giles and his mother and followed them through the crowded city streets.

"So you laid with your father and your brother?" whispered Jess, once their progress had resumed.

"Yes," said Tula. "My sons as well. It was my hope that the son I bore with my father would become chief one day."

"Oh my!" gasped Jess. "What... what was it like?"

"They were orc warriors. They serviced me well."

The pretty blonde girl blushed. "That's so naughty! But... if Giles wasn't such an ass all the time, I'd consider giving him a tumble - with potions and such, I wouldn't have to worry about him knocking me up. Gods know I've seen how he looks at me."

"Ha!" snorted Tula. "Maybe if you put the boy in his place and used him for what little he is good for, he would be less of an idiot."

"Hee!" giggled Jessemyn. "Maybe you're right - can you imagine the look on his face if I pinned him down and rode him like a pony! I'd wipe that smug look he always sports right off his face."

"What are you two chirping about?" sneered Giles, turning on his heel after the group rounded the bend in the street that led to the castle. Jess raised an eyebrow archly at her brother's query.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she murmured, snidely.

"Enough, children," said Victoria, sternly. "On your best behaviour, now."

The beautiful innkeeper led her small party up the road to the castle and over the drawbridge. At the gates, two soldiers checked their names against a list of permitted guests and entertainers and directed them to a servant's entrance on the right side of the courtyard. Through the small door was a large hall; the preparation room for the castle's food and drink. Servants, chefs and attendants bustled about, readying refreshments and food for the castle's guests. At the far end of the hall the castle's head butler was addressing an assembly of what were unmistakably whores and lotharios, dressed finely but provocatively as they were, dispatching groups of the collected entertainers off to various rooms of the castle. The small group moved to join the gathering.

"Ah - Victoria, Jessemyn, Giles and... Tula?" the butler looked over the party, his appraising glance lingering on Tula - clearly the odd one out. "Sammael here shall take you to the green drawing room. You are to entertain any guests who request your services within said room. I suggest a performance at least every hour, whether or not there are guests present."

"Uh, sir," said Victoria politely, "we didn't bring any enhancing potions with us - we were told they would be provided."

"Indeed," nodded the butler. "There is a cabinet devoted to such accessories as you will require in each room. Sammael shall show you to it."

Victoria curtsied in response. The others followed suit - Jess with a graceful curtsy that mirrored her mother's, Giles with a well executed bow and Tula with a much more clumsy attempt. Then, they were off down a warren of halls and passages, following the steward Sammael. Eventually, the young man showed the foursome into a sublimely decorated drawing room, as big as the inn's taproom. Furnished in overstuffed leather chairs and couches, all died a rich, dark green, and lined with bookshelves and with deep green drapes covering the windows, the drawing room was the most luxurious space Tula had ever seen.

"The guests will be arriving shortly, after viewing the entrance of the parade and consuming a brief luncheon," explained the servant. "What toys and potions one may require for... entertainment purposes... are located here," he indicated a tall wardrobe. "There is a decanter of water, for your use, as well. Should you require sustenance, please retire to the kitchen where a suitable meal will be provided. I shall be just outside the door throughout the evening, although my primary concern will, of course, be attending to the guests' needs."

"Thank you, Sammael," said Victoria.

The attendant gave a smart, short bow and retreated out of the room, leaving the four harbour-folk alone in the finely decorated chamber.

"Well, I expect I shall have do most of the performing," exclaimed Giles haughtily, unslinging the tambourine he had carried on his belt. "Perhaps a few Firandil ballads to set the mood..."

"Giles, dear," interrupted Victoria, "I don't think that's the kind of performance they are thinking of."

"What? Who else is going to provide the music? Don't be stupid, mother."

At that point, as if the universe was sending the callow youth a message, the door opened and a man and a woman entered - the man carrying a long reed-horn, the woman, a hairstring fiddle. Sammael led the pair over to two stools that had been set up in the corner of the room. The three looked at the young man and his tambourine as the two musicians adjusted their seats.

"Ah, sir, I'm not sure that... instrument... will be necessary - the household has contracted the finest musicians in the land," coughed Sammael, somehow both politely and dismissively at the same time.

"Of course!" blurted Giles, blushing furiously. "It was... uh... just... in case..."

"Indubitably," agreed the attendant with an ever-so-subtle sneer, before retreating from the room once again.

The two bards politely looked away and set about tuning their instruments. Victoria walked over to her son, putting her arm over his shoulder. Jessemyn tried to hide her cheeky grin at her brother's comeuppance by wandering over to the windows and peeking outside. Tula diplomatically chose to join the blonde wench.

"Perhaps you could do a little show with Tula?" murmured Victoria to her son, softly. Tula could only just make out their hushed conversation.

"With that... that orc?!" grumbled the young lothario quietly. "She's so ugly!"

Tula glanced surreptitiously over her shoulder. Victoria was standing with her back to her and Jess, half concealing Giles from the orc and Jessemyn and completely blocking the lad from the two musicians, who were thoroughly occupied with tuning their instruments and planning their repertoire. The beautiful blonde innkeeper-cum-prostitute was pressed against her son, her arm wrapped around his shoulder. The boy's eyes were cast downwards - Tula noticed the woman hand placed her hand against the crotch of his hose and was gently rubbing it up and down,

"Come on, darling," she urged. "I'm sure you can put on a performance for the guests. You're such a professional, after all."

From the corner of her eye, Tula watched as Giles raised his hand to his mother's breast and quietly groped the round mound of titflesh as she stroked his cock through his pants.

"Fine," he sighed, hand still squeezing his mother's tit, a pronounced bulge tenting his trousers. "You can tell her we'll fuck."

"Good boy," breathed Victoria, placing a quick kiss on her pouting son's cheek. Tula quickly turned to look the window as Victoria turned to walk towards her.

The window looked down on the southern reaches of the town. Tula could see a winding procession of infantry and cavalry proceeding up the street from the southern gate. She could just make out the dull roar of the cheering crowd.

"Tula, dear," came Victoria's voice. The orc turned to face the pretty blonde older woman. "Do you think you could put on a little show for the guests with Giles?"

"Of course," nodded Tula.

"Oh thank you," smiled Victoria. "I know he can be difficult, but we do need to make a good showing. He'll do his part, I promise."

"It is no problem," said the orc, looking past the blonde mother at her son. Giles glared sullenly back at her, still gripping the front of his hose and massaging his dick.

"Great," sighed Victoria. She raised her voice, "In the meantime, perhaps we should try some of the potions they have provided. I think some goblin ale would probably be a good idea - we're going to have to be able to perform all evening, after all."

Jessemyn, who had been listening in on the conversation, perked up at her mother's words and shot a mischievous grin over to Tula. The two followed Victoria over to the cabinet on the other side of the room, where Giles had already opened the doors and was examining the contents.

Various bottles and flasks lined the uppermost shelves of the cupboard, while a selection of dildos and plugs of a range of sizes filled the lower shelves. There were tubs of herb-infused grease, phials of oil and containers of strange powders. All had labels, like "Powdered Tark-Whey" and "Elixir of Granberry". Tula had no clue as to the function of most of them, but the sizeable keg labeled "Goblin Ale" on the middle shelf was familiar enough to her. A few tankards sat next to the small barrel.

"Wow!" gasped Jess as she looked over the smorgasbord of debaucherous accessories.

"Jess..." said Victoria, reproachfully, while she poured and handed out flagons of the earthy smelling goblin brew, "just the Goblin Ale for you. I want you staying in control. Giles, go ahead and add a pinch of Tark-Whey to your ale - that should keep you going all night."

Tula took the tankard Victoria offered her with a nod of thanks. While she wasn't about to sample any of the more exotic elixirs, she knew the ale would enable her to take any number and size of cock during the coming evening without feeling too sore come the morning. Equipped with their mugs, the group closed the cabinet and returned to the centre of the room, taking advantage of the comfortable seats and couches to relax while they imbibed their beverages.

The fizzy, mushroom beer had an almost immediate effect, suffusing the user with a warm, packed-in-cotton sensation while simultaneously setting their genitals tingling with arousal. On Giles, sitting across from Tula in a luxurious leather armchair, the effect was all the more pronounced. The tent in the boy's pants pulsed and throbbed, growing to even greater proportions and the youth shifted uncomfortably in his seat until, unable to take the swelling in his nethers any more, he unbuttoned his fly and pulled out his now gargantuan dick.

Although the ridiculous organ was still semi-flaccid, it was of vulgar proportions and getting bigger by the second. The veins running its length pulsed and flexed, pumping hot arousal into the floppy behemoth until it was floppy no-more, rising like a pillar of lust into the air. Tula noticed that all the women's eyes were drawn to the oversized slab of cock-meat. Jess watched her brother's bloated shaft with her mouth agape, a hungry expression clearly plastered across her face. Her mother was only slightly more subtle. Tula, herself, felt an uncomfortable heat in her cunny, all thought of her general distaste for the lad swamped by an overwhelming desire to be bred by his monstrous cum-hose.

Through the fog in her head, the orc heard the burble and chatter of distant voices growing louder. The door to the drawing room opened and Sammael stuck his head in to nod to the musicians, indicating the imminent arrival of guests. The band began to play and Tula knew it was time to get to work.