All Comments on 'The Exile's Path Ch. 04'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm in agreement with the first comment.

All I can say about this chapter is holy shit! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Developments!

Looks like Tula is going to have more than just a fisherman in her clan! Hopefully the whole family, Fiona, and half the town join as well. Let her create the first multispecies clan. That would be really awesome! Although, Jimmy James has yet to reveal the threats this clan will have to face, I'm looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grotag's Parentage and Orcish Tribal Custom

Just can back and reread chapter one and come across this line:

'Tula laughed. The boy's befuddled state reminded her of the first time she had taken the youngest of her clan warriors to her bed. The young orc - Grotag had been his name - didn't know what to do with himself, that night. She had trained him well, however, both in and out of the bedroom, and he had grown into one of the finest warriors the tribe had. She wondered, briefly, if he had fought to take the seat of chief upon her departure. It is what she would have hoped for him and the tribe.'

Now in chapter three, we have this exchange between Jessamyn and Tula:

' "So you laid with your father and your brother?" whispered Jess, once their progress had resumed.

"Yes," said Tula. "My sons as well. It was my hope that the son I bore with my father would become chief one day." '

So, if Tula hoped her son with her father would become chief one day, and she hoped for Grotag to become chief for both him and the tribe, this would mean that Grotag is both the son and half brother of Tula? And given that in the first chapter's comments section you said that Tula had some children with Grotag, she is both mother and grandmother to some of his children?

If so, Tula's thirst for Green Cock is truly endless. Hot.

Is this tradition of incestuous breeding common for all orcs or is the Red Tooth tribe just especially degenerate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
451 Followers
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES