The Exile's Path Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, what do we have here?" said an old lord with a silver beard and hair, leering at the orc's lush body from a his seat on the wooden bench that sat against the wall across from the stairs.

His associate was standing in front of the seated nobleman. Clean-shaven and bald but no younger than the bearded fellow, the man reached out to cup a heavy green tit with his hand, his thumb flicking over her pierced nipple as he hefted the heavy melon. "Look at this, Terrant! The whore is leaking milk!"

"How remarkable!" exclaimed the seated noble. "An orc whore, and lactating at that! We must have you!"

"That would be acceptable," said Tula, meeting the men's hungry stares. "How do you want to take me?"

The bearded noble unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down to his thighs, exposing his cock and low-hanging balls without bothering to stand. He had apparently sampled some form of aphrodisiac, for his shaft sprang up immediately as he lowered his pants. The veiny organ was slick with juices and Tula could smell the pungent odour of pussy wafting from it - the old aristocrat had obviously already indulged in the party's entertainment.

"Come and have a seat on this and we'll see where that takes us."

Meeting the old man's lewd smile with an impassive stare, Tula shrugged her belt off her shoulder and climbed over the man's lap, her knees on either side of his thighs, her lactating titties caressing his face. The horny old lord reached up to grasp her weighty titflesh and suckled hungrily on her nipples, teasing her bone piercing with his tongue as he lapped at her flowing milk.

Coming up for air after nursing from her teats, he looked past Tula at his friend. "Damn fine!" announced the bearded man. "Shall we see if a cock in her pussy makes her squeeze more milk out?"

"Perhaps one in her ass at the same time will increase production?"

While the two lecherous lords chuckled at their inane joke, Tula lowered herself onto the cock prodding at her moist cunt-lips until the shiny, engorged head parted her labia and slipped inside. She found the noble's banter tiresome, but the Goblin Ale still lingered in her blood and her cunny was still hungry for seed. The bearded lord's suckling upon her swollen nipples only served to increase her ardour and she arched her back once the tip of the man's dick was lodged in her pussy, mashing her meaty jugs against his face and presenting her cum-drooling asshole to his friend.

The bald gentleman wasted no time in dropping his own pants and lining his own stiff breeding pole up with Tula's sphincter. The orc whore held herself steady while the man behind her slowly pushed his cock into her ass. A shudder of pleasure rippled through her body. She had climaxed freely as she had been thoroughly used in the drawing room, earlier, but she knew that it would not take long for another double-fucking to set her off again.

It did not take long for the two old lords to reach their climaxes either. With the buxom orc's muscular curves sandwiched between their heaving bodies, the two men plied the greenskin wench with eager, alternating thrusts. Each time they shunted their swollen meat into her stuffed holes, her pleasure built like a flood rising behind a dam. A few passing partygoers stopped to watch the franticly rutting threesome, their murmurs of approval mingling with the meaty slaps of flesh on flesh and the obscene slurp of Tula's well-used holes expelling the ejaculate of her previous patrons.

Although their pistoning shafts squeezed out much of the sloppy jism that had earlier been pumped into her pussy and ass, the two old men quickly replenished the reservoir of spunk. The man mounting her butt came first, grunting and groaning as the tight confines of Tula's asshole sucked the cum from his balls through his pleasure-wracked tool. Spittle dripped from his open mouth to splatter on the orc's back as he hunched over her and his hips bucked spasmodically.

The exquisite sensation of a fresh, hot dose of creamy sauce filling her bowels opened the floodgates of Tula's own orgasm and she bucked back against the old man sodomising her buttocks, grunting like an animal. In a chain reaction of bliss, her urgently clenching cunt strangled an explosion of pleasure out of the bearded man beneath her. With a feral grunt, he joined his friend in the task of pumping the sandwiched orc whore full of jism.

"Outstanding!" proclaimed the bearded lord, slumping happily beside Tula after she rolled to one side to sit next to him on the bench.

"Unfortunately, she seems to have leaked all over your doublet, Terrant," said the bald lord with a laugh as he leaned against the wall across from the bench, breathing heavily after his recent bout of exercise.

Terrant looked down at his doublet. Tula's lactating titties had left two large damp spots on the fine green garment where her chest had been mashed against his. He chuckled as he fished a few coins from his purse and handed them to the orc.

Tula got to her feet, feeling only a little unsteady, even after the hard ride and hefty cream filling she had received, and was about to head upstairs when one of the bystanders stepped into her path. At the urging of his wife to "try the green whore", the man's cock was already out and rock hard. With a shrug, Tula dropped to her knees.

Outside the city walls and a world of riches and luxury away, Reld sat on Fiona's bed as the dwarf fastened the last spear head to the final shaft at the table. The smith had taken a number of items out of one of her large chests in a quest to find a certain bonding agent to use on the polearms she was fashioning for the fisherman and the orc wench. Amongst the myriad bits and bobs had been a cloth-wrapped bundle that the youth had idly unwrapped.

He grinned as he uncovered the mysterious object. It was a dildo. The lad was familiar with the concept of artificial phalli, although he had never seen one. Most, he understood, were fashioned from smoothly polished wood or stone, but this one was molded from rare and expensive rubber. The sap of a certain tree, native to the region, when distilled and hardened with heat, formed a moldable, springy and water resistant substance. The process was complex, hence the expense, but rubber was a valuable export for the kingdom.

Reld picked up the rather large rubber dong and waggled it in Fiona's direction, an impish grin on his face. At first the dwarf didn't notice the impudent youth, focused as she was on the task of completing her friend's weapons. Eventually, however, the flicker of movement in her peripheral vision caused her to look over at the boy perched on the edge of her bed.

"Har har," said the dwarf drily, rolling her eyes at the lad. "Don't you know not to go playin' with other folk's tools?"

Grinning like a cat with a mouse, Reld stopped wiggling the hefty latex cock. It was a few inches longer and slightly girthier than his own not-insignificant equipment. "Makes mine look tiny," he remarked, before noticing a strange protuberance sticking out from the base of the shiney black sex toy. It looked like the end of a key. "What's this?"

"There," announced Fiona, placing the javelin she had been working on next to the others she had already completed. "Just gotta let that set for an hour or so."

The dwarf climbed off the stool she had been standing on and wandered over to where Reld sat examining her toy. "It's cogwork," explained the smith. "A hobby of mine."

"Huh?"

"C'mon," said Fiona, taking the didlo from her friend. "You know, the stuff that makes the big clock in town work - or those really expensive little birds the nobles buy from that guy in the market."

"Yeah, but on a rubber cock?" said the boy, unable to stop himself from grinning foolishly as he spoke the words.

"Watch," said Fiona with a sigh. The dwarf turned the key on the base of the dildo a few times. When she released it, the rubber monstrosity began shaking and vibrating like it was alive. Reld's eyes opened wide.

"Get it now?" said the dwarf, a sly smile gracing her lips.

Reld nodded. The sight of the quivering phallus in the small woman's hands caused his cock to stir like a slumbering giant awakening from hibernation. The thought of the rubber snake stuffed in her deliciously tight cunt, stirring it up with it's mechanical gyrations was tantalizingly naughty. The lad fidgeted as his penis inflated.

"I suppose you want to see it in action," said the smith, wandering over to the window and peering outside. The sun was sinking low, dragging the day towards evening.

Reld nodded once more.

"Well, tough!" chortled Fiona. "I'm hungry and you said you were cookin' dinner - I seem to recall you promising me a fish dish I wouldn't hate?"

"Fine!" groaned Reld, climbing off the bed. "Come on, grab your stuff."

"Where are we going?"

"Well, I have to catch the fish first," explained the lad. "Don't worry, no boats," he added. "I know a good fishing spot - just got to get my rod."

After a brief stop at Reld's shack to pick up his fishing rod, a pan and a few other ingredients for dinner, the youth led Fiona along the coast of the lake to where a small stream burbled its way into the large body of water. The small cove was sheltered by a ring of rocky outcroppings and tall reeds swayed in the evening breeze. The dwarf seemed quite pleased with the idyllic surroundings and, while a shirtless Reld cast his line out into the bay, she stripped off her clothes and lay back on the flat, smooth rocks of the shore, enjoying the final rays of the tired sun.

The boy glanced back at the happily sunbathing dwarf, trying not to get too distracted by her fine body and the way her leather bra and thong artfully, although only barely, contained her toned curves.

"Nice spot, isn't it?" he remarked.

"Mmph," came the blissful grunt of agreement.

After a few casts, the lad landed a sizeable bass. Rolling to one side, Fiona watched the young man skillfully use his knife to prepare the fish before laying it in the pan and placing it over the fire he had prepared for the purpose. The boy's handiwork with the sharp, long fisherman's blade demonstrated a dexterity that impressed the dwarf and she understood why Tula had been so satisfied with the youth's handling of a longer weapon. With his well-formed muscles, the boy's nimble control of his hands would combine to make him a capable, possibly even great, swordsman.

Delicately seasoned, with a buttery sauce, the meal Reld whipped up was rather delicious. Fiona was forced to admit that perhaps fish wasn't always terrible. She burped contentedly and lay back, looking up at the sky. Across the slowly dying fire, Reld mirrored her posture and the two lay in peaceful satisfaction for some time before the lad broke the silence.

"Swim?"

Fiona looked over to see Reld getting to his feet. The lean young man unabashedly stripped of his shorts, kicking them over to land next to his discarded shirt. She couldn't help but bite her lip at the sight - while there was certainly something to be said for the squat, stocky bulk of a forge hardened dwarf man, the lad's tall, well built form, with its defined musculature, was mouth wateringly appealing. Her gaze lingered on the profile of his pert, toned ass and the silhouette of his dangling, semi-hard phallus for a moment before she sighed and got to her feet.

"Sure," she agreed, getting to her feet and unfastening her bra and shimmying out of her thong.

The smith was a competent swimmer, but Reld was at home in the water in a manner that she could not match. While she was content to paddle about close to the shore, the lad swam out much deeper, stretching his muscles, before swimming back over to her. He stood up, his shoulders just peeking above the surface while Fiona treaded water before him.

"Nothing like an evening swim," he said, leaning backwards so his face was just above the water and his feet dragged along the sandy bottom.

"It's nice enough," panted Fiona, "but we shorter folk aren't exactly built for it."

Dwarves, shorter and stockier than humans, were also denser and required more effort to keep themselves afloat. Although Fiona's iron hard muscles were well up to the task of carrying her through the water, they also made her that much less bouyant. Reld grinned and stood up once more.

"Here, hang on to me," he offered.

The stocky smith paddled over to the tall lad and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and Reld leaned back once again, kicking off the lake bottom to propel the two in long, backwards leaps along the bay. The dwarf looked up and grinned at the young man, enjoying the sensation of flying through the water with no effort on her part.

Reld smiled back at his friend. The small woman's firm, bare breasts were mashed against his pecs, her nipples digging into his skin. The pleasurable contact made his cock slowly swell, but he ignored it, continuing to half swim, half jump backwards around the cove. Fiona could feel the boy's shaft stiffen and push against her lower abs. With a cheeky nibble of her lower lip, she tightened her grip around Reld's neck, pulling herself upwards until she could trap the young man's drifting slab of meat between her thighs, just below her cunt.

At their change in position, Reld ceased his backwards movement, letting the pair float, anchored to the lake bottom by his heels. The smith locked eyes with him. A strand of her blonde hair that had somehow escaped the tight braid she kept her mohawk in hung wetly across her forehead. Her eyes were half closed, eyelids heavy with salacious intent.

Holding onto his neck with one hand, Fiona wrapped her legs around the youth's hips and reached back to guide his cock into her pussy. With his hands pushing against the water to keep them both afloat, Reld could do nothing but drift idly and enjoy the feeling of the dwarf's tight sheath welcoming his engorged rod.

Once his swollen breeding tool was properly positioned halfway into her cunt, Fiona moved her arm back up to his neck and, trying (and failing) to keep a straight face, urged the lad to resume carrying her about the bay.

"Alright, noble steed, we may resume our travels," commanded the giggling dwarf.

Reld laughed and pushed himself backwards once more. As they rocked back through the water, the small woman pressed against his body slid down and his cock nestled further upwards into her velvety depths, only to slide back out once their momentum ceased and he had to kick off the bottom of cove once again. Joined together that way, the two smiled and laughed with one another as they languidly swam and fucked.

Occasionally, when the desire for a little more fervent stimulation became too strong, Reld would stop and stand up, sliding his hands under Fiona's perky buttocks, and the pair would bounce gently together in the water, the dwarf clinging to the boy's chest, their friendly copulation creating small, chortling waves. Then, he would resume his back-paddling, letting the dwarf slowly shunt herself up and down his tumescent pole.

After one such stop, Fiona looked at her hands and scrunched her nose at her friend. "I think I'm turnin' into a raisin."

"It is getting pretty late," agreed Reld, looking up at the dark sky. The sun had set without their notice, so involved in their unhurried mating they had been.

Still holding the diminutive smith against his body, his happy organ lodged snugly in her cunny, Reld carried Fiona towards the shore until the water no longer supported her weight and he lowered her to the ground. As the walked up the beach, Fiona gave the lad's swollen member a few perfunctory tugs.

"Think we can sneak back to my place without havin' to get dressed?" said the dwarf with a cheeky grin. "I don't think we're goin' to dry off very well in the dark."

"My place is closer," offered Reld.

"Ah, but I left my toy at my house," interjected the smith. "Besides, it'll be fun to see if we can make it to my place without getting caught," she added, before taking the lad's erection in hand and giving it a few strokes, "and without this old thing getting too soft."

The nude pair ended up stopping at Reld's shack en route, anyhow, so the lad could drop off his fishing rod and cooking gear. Their brief halt was extended somewhat when Fiona quickly clambered up onto a chair and presented her cunt to the lad. The boy spent a few hurried moments pumping his dick into her offered cock-sheath, preparing it for the next stage of their naked dash.

The streets of the fisherfolk neighbourhood were deserted, but once they entered the more substantially built up area, closer to the city walls and the harbour, they had to be more cautious. Near the general store, Fiona quickly yanked Reld into an alleyway while two guards holding torches ambled down the street on patrol.

The boy's blood was pumping at their mischievous escapade and the threat of getting caught. He knew there was no real danger should they be apprehended - perhaps a few rumours if they were spotted by an ordinary citizen or a stern reprimand if caught by a guard - but it was thrilling nonetheless. He leaned against the sandstone wall of the general store, breathing hard, the excitement lending his erection significantly increased longevity. Despite his bloated dong showing no symptoms of flagging, as he tried to flatten himself against the side of the alley, he felt Fiona's hot, moist mouth engulf his tumescent tool. He struggled to stifle a groan.

The small woman pulled her lips off the lads straining member and looked up at him, her eyes twinkling merrily in the dark.

"Lemme know when they've passed," she whispered.

Reld was only a little late in informing his friend that the guards had continued on, letting her fellate his throbbing phallus for a few blissful moments longer than was strictly necessary. When Fiona pointed this out with mocking reproachfulness, he grinned back at her impudently.

"Better safe than sorry, right?"

Their next pause was closer to the inn. A number of drunken patrons were loitering near the entrance to the establishment and Reld and Fiona hid themselves behind a stack of crates and barrels at the foot of one of the piers. While the fisherman crouched, grinning madly behind the assemblage of dockyard detritus, the smith climbed upon the nearest wooden box to peer over the stack of barrels at the the bloviating drunks.

The boy looked up at his friend. Perched above him as she was, the tiny lady's cunt was level with his gaze. It glistened wetly in the moonlight, lips slightly parted, inviting his attention.

"Shhh!" whispered the youth as he stood and positioned himself behind the smith, placing his hands on her pert rump. His engorged glans prodded the damp folds of her pussy.

Fiona looked back over her shoulder at the lad, biting her lip and grinning wickedly. She released a hot sigh of delight as Reld slowly pushed his column of aroused meat into her. Although he had been the one to warn his partner to remain quiet, the fisherman found himself biting back a moan of pleasure as her silken folds welcomed his veiny intrusion.

The dwarf turned back to watch the patrons assembled outside the inn while Reld commenced breeding her pussy with torturously slow strokes of his desperate organ. Careful not to fuck her too deeply, lest the slap of his skin against her buttocks attract unwanted attention, the boy gripped Fiona's toned asscheeks tightly and strained to maintain a controlled pace against his overwhelming desire to plunder her tight little hole like a rutting dog.

Although they had to wait longer than their pause in the alley, it was did not seem at all long enough for Reld. He had been thoroughly enjoying the slick, cock-hugging confines of Fiona's cunt and when she turned her head to inform him it was time to move, he almost grunted in annoyance. Still, he complied, knowing there was more fun to come.