The Exile's Path Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair darted past the windows of the inn and raced up to Fiona's door. Once inside, Reld tossed his bundle of clothes aside and joined Fiona in tumbling onto her bed. The two laughed loudly and sucked in air, releasing their excited tension in an explosion of relief.

"Hoo, boyo! That was fun!" chortled Fiona, turning over and rising to her knees. She picked up the black rubber cogwork dildo they had left on the bed and wiggled it in front of Reld. "So, still up for seein' my baby do its thing?"

Reld sat up, grinning. "Hells yes."

"Alright, here, you wind this thing up," instructed Fiona, handing the rubber beast to the lad and climbing off the bed, "I gotta get somethin'."

In the castle, the party was getting properly rowdy. Guests and whores had spilled out of their rooms, all in various states of undress and inebriation and all but indistinguishable from one another. Tula had increased the weight of her purse significantly during her journey back to the drawing room and Sammael opened the door for her only for the orc to see that the plush chamber was almost empty. Only the two musicians, three noblemen and Victoria remained within.

The blonde woman was on her hands and knees above one of the aristocrats, his cock plugging her cunny. Another nobleman, an older lord, was in place behind her, his hands on her buttocks, his shaft stuffed into her ass. The third man, a young squire by the looks of it, was feeding his organ into the woman's mouth with obvious relish.

Tula walked over to the orgy. Noticing the newcomer, Victoria removed the dick from her mouth and, while stroking it with one hand, gave the orc a friendly smile. The men plowing her various orifices didn't seem to mind her momentary distraction, drunk with lust and liquor as they were.

"Hello dear," said Victoria, her voice strained with effort thanks to the double stuffing she was receiving but cheery all the same.

"Greetings," nodded Tula. The man plundering Victoria's asshole turned his head to ogle the orc's ample buttocks and reached a hand out to grope her sumptuous green cheeks. Tula ignored him. "Where has everyone gone?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest," replied the blonde woman. Her fringe was matted with sweat and she looked more than a little disheveled, but in a well-serviced kind of way. "Giles and Jess left with a group of nobles and the others sort of filtered out to find further amusements." The drunk man groping Tula's buttocks began probing the cum-drooling entrance to her ass and the orc idly shifted position, arching her back slightly to grant him easier access as she listened to Victoria. "Say, you wouldn't mind finding them and keeping an eye on them? I know Jess can be a little too enthusiastic when it comes to sampling some of the more exotic products they provide at these parties."

"I shall seek them out," nodded the orc.

"Thank you so much dear," said Victoria, giving Tula a warm smile. "These three may be some time - I'm afraid they've taken a heavy dose of slowleaf, so it's going to take them positively ages to cum." The sandwiched blonde flashed a wan (and slightly exasperated) smile back at the man enjoying her butthole and rolled her eyes skyward.

"It is no problem," replied Tula, turning on her heel and heading back to the door. The man's finger slid from her asshole with a wet slurp and she heard a muffled *mmph* from Victoria as the blonde whore returned to the task of trying to suck the jism from her young customer's balls.

Outside on the balcony once more, Tula looked over at Sammael. The servant returned her glance, brow raised in query. "Can I help you?"

"I am looking for the young man and woman I arrived with," explained the orc. "Did you see where they went?"

With a nod, Sammael pointed down the hallway, the other direction from the kitchens. "Indeed. They left with Lord Tomas and Lady Emily, towards the Lady's personal apartments."

Tula followed the young man's directions, weaving through the orgiastic party-goers until she reached the end of the hallway. There, a pair of thick oak doors stood open, the entrance guarded by a pair of guards, one of whom, an elven woman, bore the chevrons of a sergeant upon the shoulder of her tabard. There was a large chest beside the wall at the sergeant's feet. A group of semi-clad guests walked up to the door, presenting their invitations to the guard before walking into the large chamber beyond, laughing gaily.

"Ah, looking to join the more salubrious festivities?" said a voice.

Tula turned to find the lord Terrant standing behind her.

"What is this?" asked the orc.

"Lady Emily sometimes hosts a... party-within-a-party... where more 'deviant', shall we say, pleasures are fulfilled," said the old lord. "Not always my bag, but they can be amusing, sometimes."

"I seek two of my colleagues," explained Tula. "I believe they are in there."

"Well, if you want in, you'll have to agree to the terms," said the nobleman. "Unless you've got an invitation, you are the entertainment, and Lady Emily requires the entertainment be collared."

"Collared?"

"Yes, well, she's a strange woman," shrugged the older aristocrat. "Likes games of dominance and submission, that kind of thing. Those who agree to the terms are paid well, but must submit to the whims of the guests. Any whims, that is, barring actual physical harm."

"Very well," said Tula, stepping towards the doorway. The old lord laughed and followed her up to the soldiers.

The elven sergeant explained, once more, the rules of the exclusive affair occurring through the double doors and, upon Tula's acceptance, asked the orc to hand over her belt with her dagger and money pouch attached. After telling the greenskin whore that she would get her belongings back, and a substantial amount of coin, upon returning her collar, the elf wrote Tula's name on a tag of paper and tied it to the orc's belt and placed the labelled gear inside the chest. Then, the sergeant fastened a leather collar around Tula's neck and locked it shut with a small padlock.

So attired, the orc stepped through the doors. Behind her, she heard Terrant greet the guard and present his invite. She also heard the old man ask for a leash.

Tula stood in a short hallway with a door on either side. Beyond the hallway was a large chamber, the ceiling rising two storeys tall. Against the far wall, a grand staircase led up to a balcony that overlooked the huge room. Beneath the overhanging balcony was a study of sorts, containing a desk, numerous bookshelves and a few comfortable chairs. The main chamber itself was furnished with finely carved tables, luxurious chairs, couches and loveseats but the centre of the room had been left clear of any furniture. A huge westwards facing came glass window let the evening light shine into the opulent apartment.

The chamber was packed with all manner of debaucherous activity. The air was hazy with drug smoke and the pungent scent of sex - there were, of course, countless blatant displays of vulgar copulation. Near the study, beside the steps up to the second floor balcony, a row of pillories and x-frames stood, some occupied by naked, collared 'entertainers'. More collared subjects were being lead around the gathering by other guests like pets, connected to their 'masters' by leashes.

As she gazed upon the scene of salacious indulgence, Tula felt a hand fall upon her shoulder. She turned and there was a *click*. Terrant grinned lecherously at the orc, tugging gently on the leash now fastened to her collar.

"Down girl," directed the nobleman.

The orc raised an eyebrow archly and was about to speak, but the old lord interrupted her - "Tsk tsk, good pets don't talk back, unless you want me to let the guard know. Then they'll kick you out and it'll be no money and no fun."

Tula growled, but sank down to her hands and knees all the same. She could play this game, if that was what was required. And it was; the purse promised upon the completion of the nobles' degrading sexual play was big enough to provide her with a what equipment she and Reld would need to begin their new life. Her nature, though, meant she would not be a complete pushover. Terrant beamed at her and patted her on the head and Tula grunted in annoyance.

"Who's an angry little doggy?" he announced, running his fingers through the hair behind her ears. "Hmmm... We may have to do something about that."

With Tula trailing behind him on all fours, the nobleman led the way through the crowd. The party guests she passed would occasionally stoop to pet her head and commend Lord Terrant on the fine beast he was leading. The old, bearded aristocrat tugged Tula over to the chairs and low tables that lined the wall opposite the massive window. On the nearest table sat a hookah, beside which were arranged a few small wooden boxes, all lacquered and painted artfully.

Terrant ordered Tula to 'sit' beside the table and opened one of the boxes, upon which was a label proclaiming it to be 'Canis Perdomus'. The man took a healthy pinch of the silvery substance and deposited it in the bowl of the large water pipe. He then offered one of the hoses to Tula.

Knowing it was either inhale or leave the party, Tula put the hose in her mouth and breathed in.

The smoke tasted sweet but, unlike the Goblin Ale, the orc felt no effect - there was no cloudy sensation in her head, no tingling in her body. There wasn't even the mild sensation of inebriation. Tula felt perfectly fine and wondered what the drug was supposed to do, or if it even worked on orcs. She did notice, however, the Terrant refrained from sampling it himself, instead knocking out the ash into a tray provided for the purpose and refilling the bowl from a different box.

The old man took a few, powerful tugs on the hose after he had restocked the pipe and leaned back in the chair he was seated at, holding his breath momentarily. Tula watched the lord blow a billowing smoke ring, a beatific smile on his face. Clearly, the substance he had inhaled was of a very different character than the ineffective intoxicant he had given to her. Terrant seemed blissfully satisfied by drug he had chosen. She wondered if her master needed his cock sucked.

There was little time to ponder on her lord's needs, however. Terrant soon got back to his feet and led Tula around the room, talking with the seated nobles briefly as he passed them. The man seemed to know everyone worth knowing and had a few words to share with each of them. Tula gave only enough attention to his interactions to make sure he needed nothing of his pet; otherwise she kept her eyes open for Jess and Giles in the crowd.

Near the study beneath the balcony, Tula finally found the siblings. The lad was collared and on a leash, as she was. Lady Emily held the end of his lead in her hands. She was kneeling beside the boy in the gloom of the secluded area. Beside her stood her brother Tomas, also holding a leash. His was attached to a collar around Jess' neck.

"So, you gave them the message?" said Emily, holding Giles' chin and looking seriously into his eyes.

The lad nodded vigorously. He was seated on the floor in a strange manner, as if he was trying to mimic a dog's style of sitting. Tule realised he was under some sort of alchemical influence clearly more effective than that which her master had given her.

"And they said they would do it?"

Again, Giles nodded eagerly.

As she listened intently, Tula was vaguely aware that her master had stopped to converse with another noble. The elegantly dressed woman had a handsome, lean elf on a leash and the collared male was sniffing at Tula's genitals in a matter utterly incongruent with his refined, handsome features. Further ruining the dignified air elves generally carried about them, the handsome elf seemed to have a buttplug in his ass from which protruded a long, furry tail. A wire in the centre of the accessory had permitted his owner to bend the tail in an upwards curve, lending the impression of eager excitement to the furry ornament as it bobbed and quivered with her pet's snuffling at the orc's crotch.. Tula didn't mind. If her master wanted her to make the other pet back off, she would, but otherwise she was content to let the male sample her scent.

"Looks like Rufio here wants to be friends with your pet," smiled the woman.

"I do like your one's tail - that's a fantastic addition," laughed Terrant.

"Oh, I'm glad you like it," said the noblewoman. She produced another from her handbag and uncoiled it before offering it to Tula's master. "I have another, if you want one for your bitch."

"Don't mind if I do!" grinned Terrant. "But, perhaps I could get yours to open up mine a little before we go putting this in her."

"Of course," agreed the lady. She lowered herself enough to pat Tula's buttocks. "Go on boy, up up!"

Tula looked back at her master, who smiled benevolently at her and nodded. Like the good pet she was, the orc leaned forward and stuck out her ass. The elf moved forward to mount her, his tail wagging happily. Seemingly unable to use his hands for anything but locomotion, the male clambered over Tula's back, his mushroom-beer-enhanced cock prodding incoherently at the orc's nethers.

"Oh, I daresay the poor boy is useless when it comes to this," sighed the noblewoman as her pet whined and bucked his hips in a futile attempt to seat his bloated tool inside the presenting bitch.

Terrant's orc pet huffed in disappointment as well. The elf stud's hefty breeding pole was oozing a heavy stream of pre-cum and his frantic movements were smearing the sloppy fluid all over her cunt and asshole as he tried to mount her. Her pussy clenched with a fevered desire to be filled - not just for its own sake, but because she knew it would please her master to see her properly bred.

With a throaty chuckle, the noble lady kneeled beside her hapless pet and gripped his bobbing, swollen cock. Tula grunted in surprise as she felt the woman line the pre-dripping glans up with her asshole. She looked back, worried, at her master, but Terrant smiled soothingly once more and his pet's anxieties were immediately calmed, just in time for the elf's rampant erection to push into her ass (with the help of his mistress' guiding hand, of course).

The elf's tumescent schlong steadily pumped out slimy pre-cum - the veiny, hot skin of his massive organ was covered in the stuff - making its entry into Tula's anus smooth and only mildly uncomfortable, thanks to its girth. As her butt stretched to accommodate the elf's eager shaft, Tula panted and grunted with effort and pleasure. She looked back at Terrant, basking in his approving expression.

"Here," said Lady Emily, handing Giles' leash to her brother. "I've got all I need out of him - you can have your fun with the two of them now."

"Thanks sis," said Tomas, smiling as he took the leather strap. With an assertive tug, he led Giles and Jess out of the study. The two pets scrambled after him happily. Passing Terrant and his pet as he exited the study, the duke's son glanced down at the greenskin and the elf mounting her.

"Oh look, isn't that your friend... Tula, wasn't it?" said Tomas. Giles nodded eagerly, while Jess crawled around where the elf's rampant erection was stuffed into Tula's asshole and stuck her head between the elven pet's legs, beneath his wagging tail. The blonde pet sniffed hungrily at the orc's and elf's joined nethers.

"Tula, eh?" said Terrant, chuckling. "Good to know - she never told me her name."

Tula didn't care what the masters were talking about. The pet mounting her was reaming her ass with desperate fervour now, his hips flexing and bucking quickly as he stared absently ahead, lost in the task of rutting the bitch below him. Each fevered thrust of his hips sent a tremor of pleasure through her body and she idly looked to the side at Giles as she was assfucked, wondering if his master would let him mount her next.

Giles was not happy. He watched Tula rock under the thrusts of elven pet, a low fire burning behind his eyes. This was not right. He wanted to mount that bitch. She was a part of his pack. He instinctively felt that the greenskin was somehow above him in the pack hierarchy, but that did not mean some strange pet should be permitted to mate with her. He growled and pulled on his leash suddenly, starting towards the elf that was humping Tula.

"Woah there, boy!" laughed Tomas, tugging on Giles' leash and pulling him back from the rutting pair. "Looks like the boy is getting all riled up - maybe your bitch is in heat!"

Terrant and the noblewoman laughed along with the young lord. "You've got another fine bitch there - let him mount her," said the aristocratic woman. "That should calm him down some."

"You know, I should!" agreed Tomas. "They're brother and sister, though, would you believe? Think they'll actually go for it?"

"Really!" gasped Terrant. "Well, the perdomus does make the user more susceptible to commands, but if they don't want to do something, you really can't force them."

"It's true," nodded the noblewoman. "That's why I love it so much - it brings out the animal, base side of people, but wraps it in a nice, tame package. A shame it's so expensive."

Grinning at his aristocratic colleagues, Tomas dragged Giles and Jess a few feet away from the fornicating elf and orc. Jess looked happily up at her master, but Giles still tugged on his leash, pulling towards Tula and the elf sodomising her - until Tomas yanked his head around to look at his sister's exposed cunt. The duke's son smiled, looking Giles in the eye, and patted Jessemyn's rump. With a grunt, Giles scrambled over to his sister. He wanted to stop the strange pet from mounting Tula, but here was his master saying it was time to mate another. He could smell Jess' arousal. Cock pulsing with need, he positioned himself over his sister's back.