All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 03: Ginny'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Normally...

I'm not a fan of single page submissions. More often than not, the story, if any, is minimal at best. The scene is faint, one dimensional. These first (?) Three chapters are shining exceptions to that. Five * each and FS. Hoping to see more and more of this story. Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not as good as the previous ones

first most of the 2nd paged you changed her name from ginny to cindy.

then he keep cumming prematurely even after multiple orgasms.

last is it not more likely her difficulty come from watching porn and believing women can orgasm from vaginal sex alone? have YOU forgotten the clit?

LargoKittLargoKittover 7 years agoAuthor
Oops and Right!

Thank you Anonymous

I'm embarrassed by the Ginny/Cindy slip. Literotica doesn't seem to have an easy way to update/correct stories. I focus on the clit in a future chapter. This series, pivoting on the protagonist's privates, limits the focus to penile activities. Better treatment of the magic bud in my Doctor of Desire stories. You might also like "Patience, or Polishing the Pearl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best chapter to date. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.