The Experiment Ch. 07: Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers

Kitty was rocking on her haunches now, her left hand pawing at her vulva trapped behind nylon. Alex could see that she had leaked a little. He could tell she wanted to get in there, to feel something, anything plunge into that moist place. But she would not let it happen. Still, she rubbed hard, gritting her teeth and emitting little growls. She rocked on her haunches, her mouth open and also wet, her eyes smoky and half closed. Her voice came to him, low, desperate ...

"Do it. Do it! Faster! Yes! Make it come out. Please. Make it explode. I need to see it again. Only this time ... this time it is mine. I want it. I want it now!"

She was panting and her mouth was wide as she leaned toward him. He let his hand have its own way as he stared at her hungry face. It was transformed from the pretty girl who had come costumed into the room into a dangerous beast. But he was ready to be eaten. His balls ached for it.

He felt that inner click and the hot jizz jetted out. But Kitty had leaped forward. Her hands were on his thighs. Her mouth swallowed his cock into her throat. The jizz kept pulsing out and he felt her throat convulse hungrily as the hot liquid poured into her. She sucked hard, tight lips milking every last drop out of him.

Her legs wrapped around one of his own and he felt her pussy sopping through the nylon grind against his knee, popping until the last spasm. Finally, she came up for air, though her face was still deep in his pubes, her mouth against his cock.

"Thank you, Uncle ... Leon. But what did I do. I almost don't remember. Still, whatever it was; I needed that. Oh I needed that so badly."

"Kitty, that was amazing. And it was my pleasure to be your lion, and your uncle, if that makes you feel better. Maybe you don't feel so wicked and so bad now."

Kitty was silent for a while. But her hand had found his cock and she was stroking it absent-mindedly. She pouted.

"I still feel bad, not 'unhappy bad' but 'wicked bad' because what I was, am, thinking is still so naughty, and, and look at you. It didn't go down like it did the other time. It's still so big, so ... hard ... so ... ready. And I know I should stop now; but it makes me want to go again. I want it in ... shhh ... no I mustn't think..."

She was squirming against his leg again. But her ass was also arching up. It was amazing how her spine curved seeking, seeking ...

He couldn't help himself. His hand reached for those restless buttocks, squeezed them until she growled; slid down them until his fingers cupped the hot gaping entry hungry for penetration. But as he massaged two fingers through the thin fabric Kitty screamed even as she bounced hard against his hand trying to get more and then more.

"No ... no ...no. I mustn't. I mustn't. I'm a bad girl. I'm such a bad girl. You have to punish me. You have to spank me. I'm so bad."

She squirmed around until she was lying across his lap crushing his erect rod under her belly.

"SPANK ME!"

Alex obeyed her. He was gentle.

"I'm so bad. Spank me, harder. No. I didn't tell you everything. Please. On the skin."

"How? This ... thing."

"Rip it. Tear it open. Please! Tear it!"

"You mean it?"

"Yes! Hurry!"

Alex grabbed two handfuls of nylon. There was resistance and then the fabric suddenly split from Kitty's waist to her asshole exposing the perfect mandolin of her ass. Kitty bounced and wiggled.

"Yes! Now please, spank me hard. Get it all red. I need to be punished for what I did.
"What did you do?"

"I saw them. No. I watched them. And as I watched, I ..."

"Watched who?"

"Him. I was so naughty. All day at the beach and he only came down late with my mother and I watched them swim and laugh in the sunset. And I hated him. Harder! And I hated her. And I wanted him because I could see his, his cock under his suit and it was getting... Harder! Spank me! I was thinking such bad things. Yes! And then they went up to the house. And I waited ... but then I followed them, like a bad, bad girl. And I could hear the water in the outside shower, and I sneaked over, and listened and I could hear little growls, and those sounds made me feel all funny and I started getting all wet and itchy ... and I started touching ... Oh. Please don't stop! I didn't care who saw. And then I noticed this, like hole in the shower fence, and so I bent over and peeked."

Kitty's ass was becoming bright red, but she would not let him stop. Still, he made some of the slaps caressing strokes and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, her sweet ass rose to meet his hand. She continued her story.

"So at first I don't know what I am seeing, but then I realize it's his thing all soapy and he is kind of massaging the soap around it and it is frothing up in his hair, and he sort of laughs. Ooo, that's good. And oh you ought to stop! But please don't. And I can see it all hard and it looks so sexy and big in the daylight and I touch myself and I am getting hard, too. And all nice and slick. So good. So bad. Spank me! And then I see these, like, hands come around him, woman's hands, and they take his soapy cock and stroke it ... Wait, wait ...

Kitty lifted her ass a little and slid her hands under her, ripping the fabric away, taking hold of his cock and having it rub on her bare belly.

"... and her hands are slowly beating him off with all the soapy bubbles and the water and cupping his balls and I am so jealous because I want it to be me in there, my hands around his stiff, wet cock, stroking it. The head is so big and purple and that little gap is pointing right at me, and I want so much for it to spurt, and I open my mouth, hoping that thick cum will go right ..."

Kitty squealed, squeezing her thighs together.

"I'm such a slut. Punish me. Spank me hard now."

Alex obliged, as her ass rose to meet each stroke and he felt her fingers grab his dick and pull his knob up against her clit.

"... and I'm just rubbing my clit like crazy and I am completely out of my mind because I don't care if they or anybody see me. And I keep watching as his dick gets really huge and glistening with the water. Oh, that so good! I love it. I am so bad. And he turns around and at first I'm sad but then I see those shiny tight buns just inches from my face and I cry out but they don't seem to hear... and, and beyond him I see a woman, well just her hips and belly, really and her pubes are all, like soaked, and you can see all her stuff, her dark cry, wet pubes, and in there it is thick and red-purple and so open, and, and he takes that big thing with the fat purple head and the kind of curve and he slides it between her legs, like ... like ... wait ..."

Kitty lifted up again and slid his cock between her legs, clasping it tight against her pussy.

"... and they rock like that a long time, and hear them kissing and him growling and her with these little moans, and I have my fingers just pressed tight against my whole pussy and I am rubbing up and down, up and down, and I want so much to come, but I know they aren't done, and I know I am not so bad if I put don't put it inside. I mean, you can't put it inside because he is my uncle, but sometimes, when I slide up like this the head just pushes in just a little, and I can see she is up on her toes and she wants it inside but he is teasing her, but she wants it so bad, I want it so bad, I want it inside, I want it inside, I want ... No, I mustn't ..."

True to her word, Kitty had been rubbing up and down his shaft, but lifting her hips and tilting down just as the head reached that hot opening so that it dipped in for a moment and then just as quickly slipped out. Each time she did this she gave a little moan and shuddered.

"Spank me. Spank me, please. I want ... no ... I want ... no..."

His heart wasn't in it any more, but he gave her a few swats.

"I punish myself in bed. I spank myself hard. Oh, that's so good. But I won't let myself come, because, because ..."

"Why, Kitty?" he swatted her.

"Because of what he did."

"And what did your bad uncle do ...that you wanted to do?"

"He grabbed her by her wet hips ..."

"Like this ...?"

"... and, and he pulled it out from between her legs ..."

"Like this ..."

"Yes, like that, and it was so big and shiny with that curve in it ..."

"Just like this, right?"

"Oh just like that, and I wanted it in my mouth, ..."

"But ...?"

"But he turned her around and pushed her against the fence so I could feel it shake, 'cause I was leaning on the fence, too; and now, and now it was pointing at her ass ..."

"Like this, right? And do you think she could feel it pushing against her bad ass?"

"Oh yes, because she kept pushing back against it ..."

"Like you are doing right now?"

"Oh I'm so wicked."

"But she wanted it bad, right ...?

"Yes, I could tell because she kept lifting up on her toes so he would slide it underneath, but he kept teasing her and slapping her butt cheeks with his hard ... and the fence was shaking, and my hand was on the fence and I could feel them shaking, and she started begging..."

"And what did you want, so bad?

"I want, I wanted... no she wanted it inside ..."

"And was she ready?"

"Yes she was so ready."

"And how did you know she was ready?"

"Because she kept begging. Please, Uncle Lion, I can't stand it. I need ..."

"And how else did you know she was ready?"

"Because. Oh, please. Don't tease me any more, Uncle ... Because I could see ..."

"What could you see ...?"

"Oh, no ... I can't."

"What did you see?"

"I saw ... oh, no."

"Tell me."

"Oh please stop teasing. Put it ... inside ..."

"Please."

"Please. When you tell me what you saw."

"Oh ... I saw ... I saw her ... she was so ... open ... and red ... and wet."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"No, I can't ..."

"Tell me ... "

"I was so hot ... so hot and so ... open ... and ... so, ... so ... wet. I was so turned on. My hand was going like crazy."

Her hand was going like crazy.

"I can see it. I can see how ready you are. You are drenched and bright pink and here in my hand is my big, thick cock ... look! Look at it!"

Alex put his hand under her chin and turned her head so she could see his cock, shiny and purple.

"OK, Kitty. Tell me what your uncle did next. What did you see!"

"I saw the butterfly on the back of her knee."

"The butterfly?"

"Tattoo on the back of her knee and then I was sure ..."

"Sure ...?"

"Sure ... oh, please ... now! Sure it wasn't some other woman. It was my mother!"

"He was fucking her and not you! and you need badly for him to fuck you. Tell him! Tell him what you want!"

"I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard! Now, Uncle Aaaaa!"

Alex jammed his rod into her up to the hilt. Her hips bucked against him, fucking him hard and fast. The tight cakes of her ass rose up to meet his thrusts again and again.

"OH YES! OH SHIT YES! FUCK ME, NOT HER! GIVE IT TO ME!"

He had never been so helpless. All sense of being a civilized creature had disappeared and it was only the deep force of nature that powered his hips. He caught Kitty's rhythm and she caught his. It felt so good, sliding down into the depths of her, pulling out almost all the way and then plunging back in again. She rocked, she danced, she scrubbed hard up against him. Soon she began to moan and growl. He could feel her working up to it. He was breathless and yet full of power. He felt like he could do this tango all night. Her head was crushed into the bed so that he looked past her full breast with its tight nipple to her young face, blushing through the kitty mask makeup, her neck red and wet with sweat, the back of her neck damp with tendrils of wet hair. He could see her half-closed cat's eyes, drunk with sensation; her mouth open, lower lip quivering with each moan as he drove in, gasping as he pulled out, rippling her inner flesh. Soon she began a chant:

"I'm so close ...I'm so close ... I'm so close ... I'm so close. NO, I can't come. I'm such a bad girl ... such a bad girl ... such a bad girl."

Alex was so ready and he wanted no more holding back, and he knew exactly what would push her over the edge. He slapped her ass.

"Stop it!" He shouted. "I want you to come! Right now!"

"I mustn't!"

Alex leaned forward on her back. He took one of her full breasts in his hand. The other he tucked between her legs, two fingers clamped around her swollen clit. With his chin next to her ear he fiercely whispered,"

"You have to! I want to feel it. I need it from you and only from you, right NOW!"

He churned into her while he rubbed her clit hard and squeezed her nipple. He began to roar.

"YES! OH GOD, YES! FUCK ME, YOU DIRTY LITTLE CAT!"

Quickly, her tight buttocks were shoving back against every thrust. He could feel her lose control.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!"

They came together; her whole body dancing under him, and at the end she turned her supple neck and caught his mouth with hers in a deep, deep kiss.

"Oh, Uncle Alex ... Thank you!"

They tumbled together onto the bed and nestled in each other's arms. It was just as he drifted off that he realized she had called him by his own name.

*****

Please enjoy the other chapters in the series; leave your vote or comment, and check out "Doctor of Desire".

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers
12