The Experiment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

The rest of the week went by as planned, with more compliments on her looks, her hair, her clothes and even some riskier compliments on her curves. Always subtle, but there were three times when I briefly wondered if she would react badly. She never did. Before leaving for my house on Friday, I decided to see if luck was on my side. The building was pretty much empty, but I was sure she was still working. Before even reaching her corridor, I found myself walking behind her. She hadn't seen me come from the hallway and when I turned to follow her I was about two yards behind her. She was wearing jeans today, very tight jeans. Damn her ass was nice.

I followed her for a minute, and she was so absorbed by whatever she was reading on her tablet that she didn't notice me at all. I was lewdly staring at her ass as each of her buttocks lifted and fell with her steps, as they bounced up and swayed left to right following her gait. I felt like growling again, but instead I walked closer to her. Much closer. Before she could turn around I whispered "Heather... I could follow you all day long with those jeans."

Heather jumped in surprised, but instead of stopping and turning to face me, she looked around and kept walking. "Oh really? Good to know. It just so happens that I need help to carry many books from the library."

I grinned behind her, pleased to see that she was playing the game. Looking at her ass, I couldn't help but notice that her gait had changed. If anything her hips and ass were swaying even more than earlier. Softly, I said "Damn..."

"Is that a yes?" she asked, still not turning around. "Are you going to growl again?"

I managed not to laugh out loud at her teasing. 

As I was trying to figure out what to say, I saw that she was heading for the stairs. The very long marble stairs. It was one of the two good ways to get to the library, if the slightly longer one. Had she chosen that way on purpose? As she reached the stairs and started to climb, her ass moved upwards until my face was maybe two feet away from it. It was now obvious that she was teasing me, walking slowly and emphasizing her movements. Clearing my throat, I said "If you need help, I'm up for it."

"What? Already up?"

Did she just make a reference to my cock? I looked up, trying to catch her eyes, but she kept staring straight ahead. I tried something new and said "Yep."

No reply. She just kept walking up the stairs, allowing me to follow her closely. And to stare at her ass. Once she reached the top of the stairs, she said "Again, good to know as well."

As I reached the top a few moments after her, she looked at me with a grin and invited me to walk beside her. As I joined her, she said "Too much of a good thing..."

"Yeah... We can have too much of a good thing, but I'm not sure about great things."

Heather snorted and laughed, all the while shaking her head. "I'm sure that if we weren't in your experiment, this would be considered harassment."

"Oh, I know, but I also think that it's a big part of what's wrong with our ethics. Do you realize that what's nothing more than a compliment is now regarded as harassment?"

"Shhh!" she shushed me, her finger on her lips. "You said no arguments! If I want to stand a chance to win this, you can't try to convince me!"

I grinned. "Hmmm... Stand a chance to win?"

"Oh crap!" Heather placed her hand on her forehead. "You see? You see what you can make me say? See the effects your words can have?" she asked.

"Well, do you see the effect your little dance up the stairs can have on me?"

"What dance? What effect?"

And for the briefest of moments, probably remembering her earlier innuendo about my erection, Heather glanced at my pants. "Argh! You're crazy!" she said, laughing. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry about what?" I asked.

"Sorry for looking at... Oh fuck!" she laughed again.

I could see that she was now flustered, her face flushed, but she was also laughing. "Oh come on Heather! I just spent the last few minutes staring at your ass!"

To my surprise, she slapped my chest. "Stop it Jeremy! Don't say it out loud?"

"Say what?" I asked, looking around to make sure that we were still alone in the corridor. "That you have an incredibly sexy ass?"

Another slap on my chest, and Heather was laughing even harder. "Oh now you've made me self-conscious!"

"Just now? Even though you let me stare at it and danced your way up the stairs with me right behind you?"

"Oh gods!" Heather said, still smiling. "Can we change the subject, can we stop talking about my ass? Is it hot in here?"

Grinning, I replied "Not really. But careful, if you do get too hot, you'll have to remove that vest of yours..."

"Pfff! Dream on, Jer, dream on!"

I just kept grinning, and didn't say anything. Heather hadn't called me Jer since the days that we were both students! After a while, and just as we were arriving at the library, I asked if she was looking for the same book from this morning. She was, and from what I could gather we were going to spend the entire evening rummaging through old boxes in the library's attic. I'd never been there, being more interested in more recent philosophers than ancient ones, but apparently Heather loved to wander in the library's attic from time to time.

The library was a huge vaulted ceiling affair, and had been a chapel at some point in the distant past. To get to the attic, we first had to climb up to a small section of the library, what used to be a dais, that was now unofficially reserved for professors. This raised dais offered some privacy, and allowed the professors to better appreciate the beauty of the library's architecture. Right now I didn't care about the architecture's beauty. I was too focused on Heather's beauty, especially when she smiled. It was very small, with maybe six or seven chairs around, and was ten feet higher than the floor.

Above the dais was the attic, which spanned no more than a fifth of the library's length. From here there was an old step ladder all the way up to the attic. Even though she was wearing jeans, she invited me to go up the ladder first. When I asked her what had happened to chivalry and ladies' first, she shook her head and told me to go up.

We ended up spending six hours there together, leaving the library at eleven o'clock. We both had a really nice time. A great time, actually. I teased her a few times about her body and her beauty, and I allowed myself a few very long stares where it's normally impolite to stare, but overall we just spent time together talking, reading and laughing. She didn't really need me up there, but we never mentioned it.

Through a few cracks we could see down to the library's main floor, and we watched a few students go about their business completely unawares that they were being watched. "I'm sure we could catch something spicy between two students if we remained here long enough..." Heather had said. I looked at her, as she watched them, and thought that if we kept this game long enough, something spicy could happen up here as well.

I spent a peculiar weekend. Part of me wanted to forget about the feelings I had for her, and another part wanted nothing more than to confront them, to deal with them head on. I opted for the latter, and as I went to bed Sunday night, my head knew what it wanted, but my heart was in turmoil: I wanted Heather, really wanted her, from head to toe, inside and out, mind and heart. Yet while we've had a great time Friday night, it was mainly because of our experiment. I was now very ambivalent about this experiment. One moment I wanted to stop everything, because I now had a different goal in mind. I wanted to seduce her. Truly. Yet that wasn't our deal, and Heather wasn't single. Then the next moment I felt incredibly happy and lucky to be able to tell her all these compliments.

I'm sure our psych colleagues would have loved to interpret my dreams that night, but alas I couldn't remember a single one as I got up Monday morning. Only one thing was certain though: the game was still on. The experiment, that is. I grinned my way through a busy morning with many students requiring my attention. A few asked why I seemed so happy, but I couldn't very well answer, could I?

After lunch, as I was talking with one of my philosophy colleagues, Heather popped by. I had my back to the door when she knocked, and so couldn't see the expression on her face. When I turned around, she had seen Johan with me and had a neutral expression. Despite that indeterminate expression, her clothing told another story. At first glance she was dressed conservatively, as she always did, but her skirt was probably her shortest, and her top was probably the tightest she had ever worn here. The combination was remarkable.

With Johan behind me, I risked a long look up and down from her head to her feet and back up slowly. Heather's eyes were waiting for mine when I was done, but she still kept her expression neutral.

"Would you mind coming to my office when you have a few minutes today?" she asked.

"Sure thing. I'll be along shortly."

She nodded to me and Johan and left. He gave me a sly look and smiled before bringing my attention back to his theory: Johan, like me, was fully aware that Heather was remarkably beautiful. I tried my best to focus my attention, and I don't think Johan suspected anything untoward. When I arrived at Heather's office a few minutes after Johan left, she was sitting at her desk, reading an old book she had found last Friday. Her breasts were fully resting on the desktop, enhancing their size. I closed the door behind me and we stared at each other for a long moment. After she began smiling, I stole a few glances at her breasts. Looking down, she said "You like them?"

"What?"

"The books? You like them?" she was grinning, looking at the books on the desk and fully aware that her little game had worked on me.

"Of course. They're stunning. Most of them very large, bountiful, in fact. Younger books don't tend to have such stunning proportions." I said, trying to hold my smile back.

"Indeed! Wanna touch them?" Heather was also half-smiling. "Grab the one you prefer... I've had my hands all over them all weekend in any case. Can you picture me licking my finger and caressing their pale white pages with care? They're delicate you know... It's not because they're big that they don't deserve special attention. How long has it been since you played with such books? I really like it! The bigger the better! I just love rubbing my hands all over such big and magnificent books!"

I stood there, simply trying to keep breathing normally. Heather was staring right at me, her half-smile still lingering on her luscious lips. "What's wrong?" she asked, a feigned expression of concern on her face. After a few moments, she smiled softly and whispered, even though we were alone "Did you really think that your experiment was only one way, my dear? When you open a door, something new can come in, but something else can also come out." I was still rooted in place, unable to move or talk. Inside, though, I was burning up. I felt a deep hunger, a raging fire that threatened to overwhelm me.

When I did take a step towards her desk, she was startled. Not by my step, but because she could sense something of what I was feeling. And I could see that she was not really afraid. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth very slightly. I stopped myself, and soon saw that she was flushing, her skin turning rosier by the second.

"You are..." I growled, then stopped myself. "You are stunningly beautiful and so, so much more sensuous than I knew. It's a shame that men can't compliment your beauty like you deserve."

Heather stared at me, and I could see that she was breathing slightly faster now. She stood up slowly, standing straight, and said "Well, it seems that some men do find ways to do just that. Wouldn't you agree?"

I smiled, still staring into her eyes, and finally nodded. I wished her a good day and left her office. When I sat down in mine a few minutes later, the door closed and locked, I sighed quite a few times. The experiment was still on, in a way, but it was also, somehow, a contest now. Shit! For the remainder of our third week, I went into compliment overload, some of them a lot more explicit now, as well as a few growls as I passed near her, and I even whistled at her once. She stopped dead and turned around with an angry look. When she saw that it was me, she smiled and shook her head. She said "Pig!" loud enough that I could hear it before turning away.

Heather and I were both the heads of our departments this year and so had to attend a few extra meetings together. So on Thursday morning we sat and waited as the dean was very late. Most people at the table either talked to typed on their computers, but Heather and I just kept looking at each other. On impulse, I walked around the table and stood behind her. Leaning forward, I whispered in her ear: "You do know that you're the most beautiful woman here, right? The sexiest as well. All the men here are stealing glances at your cleavage, and all the women are jealous. Oh, I gotta say that I really love your cleavage today. Is that a new bra? It looks amazing! When I get back to my seat, I'll give you a thumbs up if your face is red, alright?"

She tried to grab my hand as I left, but I pulled away without looking back. Back in my place, I looked at her and saw that she was, indeed, completely flushed. When I gave her the promised thumbs up, she began laughing, then covered her mouth with her hand. The dean finally arrived, and we suffered through a two hour meeting. Afterwards, I saw that Heather was in a rather intense discussion with two other colleagues from her department. Trying my best not to be noticed, I walked behind her and waited for the right moment when her two friends talked to each other. I leaned in and whispered "I really love that top by the way. I really enhances your curves. If it were me, I'd unbutton one extra button though..."

And I left. Without looking back. Heather had won the first round this week with her books-breasts analogy, but I was confident I had won the rest of the way so far. My confidence faded, though, when she later came to my office with that button undone. And an extra one as well. She had closed the door behind her and brought one of the documents we'd had to read during the meeting. She leaned over my desk, making her breasts almost fall out of her unbuttoned top. Heck, I could even see the top of her bra, which was bright red and very fine. My eyes kept shifting from the document to her magnanimous cleavage, as the swell of each of her breasts was overflowing, and I could see deeply between them.

Heather was all business, underlining many passages in the text and forcing me to focus there as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I was fighting on many fronts at the same time: first, I was trying to listen to what she was saying as I stared at her breasts, second I was trying to think of something to say to put her back on the defensive, and third I was also fighting an erection which was becoming ever more painful with each passing second. And I couldn't think of anything to say or do to get out of this situation!

Not that I minded the breasts, but damn it, I wanted to push back! Eventually, Heather said "I can see that your mind isn't focused right now... I can come back later if you want." As she straightened up, she looked down and feigned surprise at her exposed cleavage. "Oops! How did that happen? I'm very sorry... Let me fix this right now before anybody else sees me in such a embarrassing situation."

As she was talking her bullshit, smiling, she was redoing the two buttons on her shirt, but she was also using this as an excuse to move and push her breasts around in the process. At one point I was sure that her left breast would spill out of her bra. It didn't, but it was probably a very close thing. "Don't forget the extra union meeting Monday. I hope to see you there!" she said as she left. The following day, a Friday, I wondered if Heather was planning on spending the evening in the library's attic once again. Sadly she was nowhere to be found and I left campus on my own.

The union meeting was the best one ever. Heather and I met in the corridor close by and talked a bit before going in. Once more she had chosen a very revealing top, with her breasts impossible to miss. Nothing as slutty as some of the students wore, but for her, it was very revealing. Heather had also worn a pearl necklace, just long enough so that the bottom part hugged the top of her breasts, enhancing the cleavage. As we talked, my eyes darted up and down from her eyes to her breasts, and at one point I said "Heather, can you assuage my curiosity? Are they real?"

"What! Are you insane!" she whispered. She looked slightly angry despite everything we'd said and done during the past three weeks.

I frowned, feigning surprise, and added "What are you talking about? Is it taboo to talk about pearls? They're incredibly beautiful, almost too beautiful to be natural." Heather's jaw dropped and her eyes opened wider. During her stunned silence, I asked again "So, are they real?"

Heather shook her head and smiled. "Bastard... I should slap you! Not for the insult, but for the bad joke!"

I replied "Insult? Truly? Are you sure you've got the right word?"

Heather stopped me "No, I'm not going into this with you, we said no arguments! And in any case, you're playing me like a fiddle. As for the pearls, no they're not real."

Glancing at her breasts and moving slightly closer to her, I dared "And as for the... You owe me an answer as reparation for that indignant outrage." I was pretty sure that Heather's breasts were real, having known her for a very long time, but these days some implants were stunningly realistic.

"Ha! I owe you nothing, chauvinistic male pig!" she whispered, a wicked smile on her lips. She then leaned in and whispered "They're smoother than a baby's bottom, softer than thick whipped cream yet firmer than you would ever think possible, perkier than a blonde cheerleader trying to impress the quarterback and the cherry on top is sweeter than any other you might have tasted in your life." She paused, moving very close to me, and added "And finally, they're as real and as natural as the erection I'm giving you right now."

And with that, she turned around on her heels and went inside. I stood there for a moment, wondering if I could go in right now without looking like a male fertility god statue. Not immediately. So I went to the bathroom, drank from the fountain and was finally able to join the rest of our colleagues. When I walked in and saw her sitting at the front desk, I looked at her cleavage again and noticed that the sexy top she had decided to wear was made of very thin fabric. I sat on the table right next to her and whispered "Hmmm. That top is very sexy Heather... And it looks pretty thin. It would be a shame if you were to, oh I don't know, get cold during the meeting."

Looking around and seeing all these people very close to us, Heather replied very softly and very confidently "Don't worry, it's warm enough."

"It's true. But from what I've heard, cold isn't the only thing that may have that... popping effect."

Heather's eyes shot wide open. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Dare what? To compliment you? Isn't that our experiment?"

I walked back to my seat, in the middle of the room but with a direct line of sight to Heather. At one point, while her work had made her forget about my words, I waited until she looked at me. As soon as she did, I lowered my eyes and stared at her breasts. And I mean stared. Probably an entire minute of shameless gawking. When I looked back up, I could see that her face was slightly redder, and that she was trying to ask me to stop just with her eyes. I lowered my eyes again and slightly raised my upper lip like wolves do when they're growling. I didn't growl, but I'm pretty sure Heather could imagine it. When I looked back up, she was looking at her computer, but she was smiling, her face still flushed.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers