The Experiment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

And in a way, it didn't matter, with my first climax overtaking me in less than two minutes. But that was not the end of the story... As I began buckling under her, Heather leaned forward and placed her finger on my lips, reminding me to be quiet. The position made it so that she was slightly away from me, allowing me all the control I could have wanted. I pushed up and into her, adjusting my rhythm to get the most intense of climaxes.

My balls boiling over I felt my cum surging all they way to the tip of my cock before being absorbed by her pussy. I closed my eyes and still saw an explosion of colors as I came and came, feeling my body being trashed by too much pleasure. Heather slowed down as I came, knowing what I wanted as my climax receded. "Open your eyes." she said. As I did, I suddenly wondered what she had in mind. "Have you ever climaxed twice in a row, mister philosopher?" I couldn't reply, my mind still reeling from the pleasure. But I hadn't. Ever.

My eyes widened again as she straightened, giving me the glorious spectacle of her breasts rising in the eerie light. She kept on straightening until she twisted slightly above me and reached behind her with one hand. I felt it slipping against my inner thigh, then around my balls. When she pushed hard against the small patch of skin between my balls and my anus, a surge of energy emerged from my cock. Heather then placed her other hand on my thigh and began fucking me again.

Soon she had slipped her feet from under her and was driving herself upon me very hard. Looking at her, I could see her opened legs, her pussy driving up and down upon my cock, her breasts bouncing up and down on her slightly twisted upper body. I couldn't see her head as she had thrown in backward, but I could see her hair whipping left and right against my thighs. Unable to fully comprehend what was going on, I let my head drop on the floor and surrendered to her. I had never been stimulated this way, and through the intense mix of pleasure and slight pain in my cock, I could feel her finger on that magical little spot of flesh.

I still felt the remnants of my first climax, but I didn't feel exhausted as I usually did after a climax. And, to my utter surprise, I felt the first signs of another climax. Raising my head again, I could see Heather, a mythical creature of raw lust upon me, and just stared at my cock being engulfed and released from her pussy. Fuck! I could even see my sperm pooling around the base of my cock! All of a sudden, as if she knew what my cock needed more than I did, Heather clamped her pussy muscles extremely hard and kept fucking me. Seconds later I felt that second impossible climax exploding.

It felt impossibly good. What little sperm I had left was squeezed out and in turned forced what remained of my first climax out of Heather's pussy. Soon though, because this was a unique second climax, pain overtook pleasure and I had to stop her. I sat straight up and pulled her into my arms and held her tight. She wrapped her legs around my ass and her arms around my back and we simply stayed there, both trying to calm our breathing. I could feel the sweat on her back and on her breasts against my chest, could smell her body odour as I kissed and licked her neck. "You're so damned delicious!" I whispered again. Pulling away from her neck, I looked into her eyes and asked "What are you? Are you a succubus? Am I trapped in your spells?"

Heather grinned. "Well, to answer your three questions, I'm your new lover, no, and certainly so..."

I laughed, probably too loudly, and I guessed that a few students heard us from below. We eventually left the library, with Heather having to transform her ripped blouse into a funky scarf to cover herself more than her camisole would. She invited me to her house, where we showered together and spent the rest of the night talking and kissing. Heather was absolutely unique among the girls and women with whom I've shared my life.

And this first night was only the beginning of a long journey for me. Less than a month later, the symmetry not lost on me, I stood in a large and exquisite ballroom surrounded by a lot of very beautiful women and handsome men. All of the women were wearing a mask, Heather included. She hadn't prepared me at all for this night. At all. Despite the appearances, I was absolutely sure that what looked like a high-end ball where rich men had eye-candy escorts at their arms was nothing of the sort.

Looking at Heather at my side, wearing a killer red dress, sexier than anything I had ever seen before, I tried to focus. I couldn't afford to miss anything, from the colour codes to the various titles of people I would meet. Especially the women. A mistress, a domina, a dame and a goddess were not the same thing. I looked at my girlfriend again and her small smile did nothing to alleviate my unease. But that, as they say, is a story for another time.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers