All Comments on 'The Explanation Ch. 01'

by Saderfirefighter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

A armless wanker could do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No, not rubbish

No, it's very good. Hot story, well written. Anonymous should grow an arm or two himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish?!

Wow ... if that person thought this was rubbish, then about 75% of the stuff on L should make his/her head explode.

Maybe not the best of class, but very good and well worth a "5."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get another editor

First paragraph - " I walked into my bedroom and pickned out my work".

You claim Chunks is a good author but evidently he's not so good as an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I stopped reading at 'pickned'

If that's what an editor does for you, you should stop writing.

chunkschunksover 10 years ago
editer

its all good sorry we does wha we can, write? sorry all if i msissed sum litlle things along the way if i did than their there my mistake sorry sorry sorry.

Then again, as an editor one has a couple of jobs. One is to technically edit the work for grammar, syntax, semantics, structure, and such. The other is to steer the author towards perhaps different ways of presenting his/her ideas without usurping the story and absconding with it. It's a balancing act, and it's played out over time as the editor is distracted by work, family, play, etc. So the story sits on the editor's computer and the author sits on his hands wondering why the edited version is taking so long. The editor knows this and perhaps commits the cardinal sin of not picking enough fly shit out of the pepper to please all readers before sending it back for posting. For that, this editor apologizes. Please don't beat the author up because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so what?

The story has a couple of typos. SO WHAT? It starts with a very good premise and I'm anxious to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother

A reasonably good story and mostly credible except for the part with mother when he was driving and again in the middle of the night when she said she wanted the lube for anal; sorry but that does not happen in real life.

Also, the squirting description was way overdone, how can she when he has 4(!) fingers in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Comment

I gave it a one only because there's no zero. Stupid story and stupider editor.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
I Am Not Anonymous...

And I will say: yes, there were a few typo's/whatevers. But, it was a good story, nice plot, true to character actions, and others. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too little.

Typo in the first dozen words? There isn't even evidence of spellcheck use, FFS.

And the comment from the "editor" looks like something a teen would faceroll out on their keyboard.

Neither of which set a good example. People can bitch and moan all they like that there are "just a few typos", etc., but it comes down to lazy writing, lazy editing, and a lazy submission. None of those things warrant my (or quite a few other reader's) time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

There were a few typos but we're all human and make mistakes I can't tell you how many times I have found typos in published books, both school books and books I read for fun so I'm not going to hold that against you. I really liked the story and the plot along with the characters, and I look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

GOOD STORY. THE MOTHER DID NOT HAVE TO SAY THATH THE LUBE WAS FOR HER ASS, BUT IT WAS A GOOD TOUCH.

NOW WE NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THE 3 SOME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE. CAN'T WAIT. THANK YOU.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked the story theme. I know that consensual incest between siblings and even other family members happens, even though it's rarely talked about outside of the closed door. This story unfolded in a completely believable fashion.

Thank you for sharing this story with us and I will be waiting to see what chapter 2 has to bring.

Oh by the way - I believe this story is well worth the 5 stars I gave it.

RecHIker

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
If rechiker

If rechiker gives it 5*, it must be good. Read "The Morrison s by rechiker. If you want good writing and a great story through what(?) rec about 18 chapters. Hey Rec when will 19 be coming!!!

The Eagle give this story two Talons up " "

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 10 years ago
Really good.

The story was a really great read. Looking forward to chapter two. I also see an opening for the mom to get involved as well.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 10 years ago

You began stating: "I enlisted the help of a fellow author, Chunks. He is an excellent author and I seriously suggest that you read his writing. Now I present: The explanation ch. 1.)) "

Then, your first sentence has an error that spell check would have detected: "After I finished showering I walked into my bedroom and pickned out my work uniform and hung it up on the closet door." Having an editor does not excuse you from proofreading and spell checking your work. Those matters don't bother everyone, but for some of us, they really interrupt the flow of the story.

If something is worth doing, it is worth doing well. Make your work the best it can be, and that will make you an even better author.

volvonut84volvonut84over 10 years ago

While I must confess that poor grammar and misspellings annoy the heck out of me, I realize that this is a forum for unpublished authors. Let's face it, it pays nothing and provides a good bit of enjoyment. I've yet to read a story hear that wasn't worth the price of admission.

volvonut84volvonut84over 10 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

And here I go using the wrong "here" in my last sentence of my last sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow.......

baffled by the haters and the extremes of the commenters...as for me? I too, am on an extreme side, but that of your fans... I really enjoyed it, almost as much as your first, which oddly has no comments... I'm glad to see your recent contribution and hope you have more to come! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Beautiful story! Can't wait for pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot & Sweet

Ch.2 quickly! I suggestion, could you keep it between them 3? don't add more people, it'll ruined it. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ch.2,3,4,5,6 now!

Come on, continue this! Its so hot&sexy yet still sweet! Agree with anon beleow, Need to hear more from these 3. Just these 3.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...MORE...MORE...MORE

Please write a ch. 02...can't wait for that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastico!

First of all, thank you for what you're doing. 2nd, please oh please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waa waa! Continue plz!

Uwah! Waah! Want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hottttt!

Hope ya doin okay. Really wanna read the continuation of this sexay storay. C'mon, Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wer is Part2?

Come on, write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Write on

Be nice to have more of this when you get a chance.

Makes you wonder whether you should disable anonymous comments, though - but some were pretty supportive.

GT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

Still waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous