The Explanation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey kids, which one of you want to drive? I'm tired and so is your mother." I looked over at my sister just as her eyebrows jump up and her mouth opened in silent cry and she went rigid, her right hand clutching her pussy. I sighed and pulled off my earbuds. "I'll do it, Dad." He nodded as he began to pull off to the side of the road to switch. I had two reasons for doing it: first, I usually drive the nightshift; second, Jenn was toying with her pussy and had just cum and was in no shape to start driving. So I put my shoes and baseball cap on as Jennifer frantically cleaned up her porn DVD cases. I grabbed my phone and switched seats with my dad. I plugged my phone into both its charger and the auxiliary cord of the car and hit play as I put the SUV in drive and started out again.

I had driven for about an hour when my mom stirred in her sleep. She touched my arm as it rested on the console. She heard the song on the radio and whispered to me, "Oh babe, you know this is our song. Remember how I used to get so wet when it came on that we had to pull over and get going? If not for the kids, we could be going right now." I shot her a look: her eyes were still closed. My father and sister were laughing their asses off at us, but my mother didn't hear them. She reached down and started massaging my cock, which quickly became hard. She whispered, "When we get to the hotel, I'm going to jump you big time."

My father finally piped up from the back seat. "REALLY? Promise?"

We all busted out laughing, which was intensified when my mother realized that I was driving. She took her hand off my cock, but not before giving it another couple of squeezes. We continued to drive while occasionally laughing about the case of mistaken identity.

We pulled into the hotel and got set up in our rooms. Once again I was with Jenn and my parents were across the hall.

Jennifer went into the bathroom to shower. I rooted around in the duffle bag for something to sleep in, settling for underwear. I watched some TV. A few minutes after the sound of the shower ended Jenn walked out of the bathroom completely naked, her tits bouncing and leading the way. She walked around the bed and climbed in next to me.

"So, what are we watching?" she said.

I looked over at her beautiful body. Her nipples were rock hard. My cock quickly attained the same status. I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

"Jennifer... I don't think we can continue like this," I said.

She gave me a questioning look. "Why not?" She looked down at my erection. "You don't seem to have a problem keeping up with me."

I shook my head and replied, "Jenn, I don't see how our relationship can escalate much more. I mean the next step is going to be full out sex, and I'm not ready for that until I get hitched."

She smiled at me and nodded. "Okay, I get that. You're a virgin, right?"

I nodded in agreement.

"How far have you gone with a girl before me?" she said.

I figured that she already knew the answer, so I said "Jenn, I've only been on two dates and one was a respectful kiss and the other one was just dinner."

She nodded and licked her lips. "Okay, so I know that you are worried about what we're doing, so how about we call it 'instructional lessons'?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What would these lessons entail?"

She licked her lips. "How to please a girl. How to eat pussy, how to rub her clit, how to twist her nipples, and how to make her squirt. Stuff like that."

Part of me was completely appalled at her suggestion, realizing that it was just her way of getting me to continue what we had already started. Another part of me wanted to beat the shit out of that first part for being a stupid fucking dweeb. Guess which part won.

"Okay. Two conditions, though."

She waited.

"First... We're both very sexual creatures and your hot body drives me crazy, especially now that you've made it available to me, but down at the core of us we're brother and sister. We're family. We grew up together. We know things about each other that no one else knows. I've beaten up boys that have been mean to you. I'll watch out for you all of my life if I can. I love you Jenn, and I would do anything for you."

She started to cry. "I love you, too."

I hugged her to me. "Sex between us could be really wonderful but could also end really badly. I do want the sex; I want to do unspeakable things to you that drive you crazy and make you cum harder than you ever have. But I treasure my relationship with you. If the sex winds up somehow killing our relationship, I'll never forgive myself."

"That won't happen," she said. "I swear it won't."

I smoothed back her wet hair and brushed the tears from her cheeks. "If it starts to, if one of us recognizes that it's getting between us and causing problems, just say... 'Apollo 13 pepperoni' and we go back to just being normal brother and sister again."

She sat up and looked down at me. "'Apollo 13 pepperoni'?"

"Well, either of those two might come up in conversation, but probably not together."

She thought about it. "Okay, that's a good plan. What's the second condition?"

"Second: can the sex stuff wait until we are alone in the room at night?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to grab a shower first." I kissed her forehead, then

grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom. I fired up the shower and stepped in once it was hot enough. I looked down and wasn't surprised to see that my cock was fully hard. I was pretty goddamned excited - my sister was going to teach me how to eat pussy. I grabbed my cock and began to jack it. It didn't take long. I threw my head back in rapture as I shot my cum across the shower. My orgasm was so intense I had to sit down. I let my heartbeat return to normal as I watched cum run down the glass shower door. I stood and finished cleaning myself, then shut off the shower and toweled off. I realized my cock was still rock hard. Amazing. I walked into the bedroom, still naked. My sister was on the bed, gently rubbing her pussy.

She looked up and saw me and said, "Wow, I'm so glad you're my brother!"

I raised an eyebrow and watched her rubbing her pussy. "Why is that?"

She pulled herself back against the pillow. "First, because your cock is such a nice one. Second, because you saved all your cum for me and didn't bust your nut in the shower."

I leaned against the wall with my dick pointing at her like a flagpole. "Actually, I did shoot a load."

She nodded and stood up, still working her pussy. "Okay then. Third, that you can be so fucking hard right after cumming."

I watched her place her camera on the counter while she was talking. Was she going to film us?

"I was gonna start the instruction with foreplay, how to kiss and play with a girl's tits and get her wet, but I think I'm gonna start by sucking you off instead."

She grabbed the TV remote and bought a porn flick. Three naked girls, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, appeared on the screen with one lucky blonde guy.

Jenn turned to face me. "We're going to play a game here. I'm gonna note how much you watch me and how much you watch the TV. If you watch the TV more, you don't get to cum until the guy in the movie cums, and I get to decide where you cum. If you watch me more, then you can cum in my mouth or on my face - and watch your cum dry on my face while I sleep. Deal?"

I nodded, almost too turned on to speak.

She pushed me back onto the bed and grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand. Then I felt her warm mouth envelop me and begin to lick and suck. I threw my head back to the bed as she continued her sucking frenzy. I briefly looked up at the TV porn - it was a snooze-fest compared to the sight of Jenn sucking my cock while she stared at me. She was going slowly, thank God; I was so wound up by the situation that I was on a hair trigger.

I felt my sister's mouth leave my erection only to be replaced my her soft hand. She stood me up and pointed me to the TV. "I think I'm winning, but let's make sure," she said. She placed her right hand on ass and her left at the base of my long cock. She gave me a few strokes to spread her saliva around and looked up at me. Jenn said three words to me that signaled the start of the ride of my life.

"Face fuck me."

She wrapped both hands around my ass and pushed me toward her face. I started out shallow by just moving my head in and a few inches of my shaft, but then I felt her pull me toward her harder and yell (or at least the best she could with my meat in her mouth), "Fuck my mouth! Shove it down my throat!" I obliged and wrapped my hands behind her head and pushed her hair aside so it wouldn't be in our way. Then I began to thrust my pelvis into her face. It was incredible! My sister was taking my eight inch cock deep into her throat. It was so tight, and also so erotic to hear the women orgasming on the TV while my sister tried to keep eye contact with me while my cock was deep in her throat.

She pulled off of me but I was so far gone that I just kept shoving my pelvis forward. Jennifer wrapped her hand around my dick and I slid in and out of her fist. She put something right next to me on the bed, but I didn't pay much attention to it as I felt her wrap her second hand around my shaft.

"Do it, bro. Shoot me a huge load. Show me how much you liked my throat. Cover me in white. Give me a cum shower. C'mon, cum on my face! It'll be just like porn."

She tightened her fists to stroke me harder. I was spewing precum, which she scooped up and used as lube along with her saliva.

She was smiling at me as I felt my orgasm coming. I tried to warn her but all I could manage was some useless sounds. She stared at my cock as it shot at her. My spurts landed on her forehead, cheeks, and on her lips. My orgasm was so intense that I was afraid I'd lose consciousness.

I watched as she took a few pictures of her hand holding my dick and her semen covered face. (I still have the pictures and video that Jennifer took of us. In fact, I still use it to jack off when Hailey and I haven't had sex in a while, but she doesn't know that.). I felt her lay me down on the bed next to her as she kissed me, getting some of my cum on my face. She licked it off of me. We lay together nude on the bed as I recovered.

Finally, we cuddled together and slept. I think we were in each other's arms the whole night.

In the early morning I heard a knock on the door followed by my mother saying that she needed something, but for us to stay where we were. I grabbed Jennifer's arm and shook her. When she woke up I motioned to her that someone was at the door. Her eyes opened wide as I grabbed my pillow and got out of the bed. I ripped the covers up on the unused bed and crawled in quickly. Jenn had her face in her pillow, trying to hide my dried cum.

Mom finally found our room key and unlocked the door. We'd left the bathroom door mostly shut with the light on to provide a little illumination in the unfamiliar room, so we were able to covertly watch her as she waked into our bathroom and looked around. I just hoped she wouldn't notice my dirty clothes on the bathroom floor, which would suggest that I was naked because my clean underwear was in there, too.

Luckily, she was focused on the counter. She grabbed the small bottle of lotion and walked back out.

Curiosity got the better of me. "Mom?"

She literally jumped a bit and her hand flew to her chest. "Oh, my, you frightened me," she whispered. "Don't wake up your sister."

The window was dark. I looked at the clock. 3:00 AM.

"Why do you need lotion at 3:00 in the morning, Mom?"

She stared at me, looked down at the lotion in her hand. Her mouth opened and closed again as she sought an answer. Apparently the truth was the only thing that came to mind. She looked back up at me.

"Anal lube," she whispered, and walked out the door. It shut behind her.

Jenn started giggling.

'Jesus Christ,' I said.

I rolled over onto my back. My now fully hard cock pitched a tent in the sheet. Jenn was still giggling over Mom's admission. That, plus the early hour, meant that my parents had probably been fucking all night. And now they were going for anal.

"She took my jack off lube," I said. "And I gotta cum."

Jennifer looked over at me. "Don't be stupid," she said.

"What?"

She gave me a sweet and seductive smile at me. "You don't need lube anymore. You've got me now. I squirt, you know."

She moved her nude body around so that her legs hung over the side of the bed. She spread her legs and looked at me suggestively. I got out of my bed and hit my knees right in front of her. This was the very first pussy I had ever eaten. She put her legs on my shoulders as I began to kiss and lick my way up one leg and on to her inner thigh. I continued on until my mouth and tongue lightly brushed over her mound - and then back down the other leg. I continued this routine, up and down her legs and briefly across her mound until on one pass over her pussy she murmured, "Please."

I obliged by taking long, slow licks from the bottom of her pussy to the top. I then worked my way back down to her opening. I plunged my tongue in as far as I could and worked it around, occasionally pulling back to play with her lips. She made little "Mmmmm" sounds as I worked her.p

I switched to her clit, alternating between running my tongue all over it and sucking it into my mouth. Her breathing became more labored and her body started moving as though she couldn't keep it still. I slid a finger inside of her and held it still while I moved my tongue around her clit. Then I started moving my finger. As I twisted it up to rub it against where I thought her G-spot should be, I increased the stimulation to her clit.

At this point, she simply went limp. I really didn't know what else to do. She just wouldn't cum! I reached my other hand up to her breast and massaged it and twisted her nipple a bit and she began to thrust her mound back against me. I worked patiently to get four fingers knuckle deep in her pussy and began to fuck her rapidly while keeping up the good work on her clit and her tit.

That did it. She screamed and shook violently, and clear liquid shot out of her pussy and into my mouth as she came hard. I pulled back and another squirt shot onto my chest. I scooped some up and spread it onto my cock and began stroking it as Jenn reached down to gently rub her clit. I climbed on top of her and knelt just above her knees.

"Yeah, Jenn. Rub that clit. Oh, you know you want to cum again. Yeah, shove that hand into your pussy. Stretch yourself with your own hand. Yeah. Moan. Scream. Let it out. Show me how much you love to cum. Do it."

She looked at me. "Cum on me, Nicholas. Shoot your load on me. Masturbate with me."

My sister started screaming in ecstasy below me, cumming again. Her hand froze and she shook violently under me as she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

I couldn't handle this. I let loose. I shook as I watched cum fly out of my cock and hit Jenn. The first shot went straight over her and hit the wall. The second one hit her on the forehead. The next hit her chin and nose. My last two landed on her tits. As my orgasm ended, my cock dribbled cum onto her pussy and clit. She watched me as I rolled off of her and onto my back, completely exhausted. I saw my cum stain on the wall. I looked at Jenn; she was covered with both dry flaky cum and fresh wet gleaming cum.

The red light on the camera was flashing so I knew that it was still recording.

Jenn rubbed the cum into her tits and over her clit. She came once more, gently and quietly. This time I just watched her beautiful face as she rode out her orgasm. I laid down next to her and took her in my arms and gently kissed her, and we both fell asleep.

In the morning we shared the shower and had fun cleaning each other up. I wound up hard and Jenn went to her knees and gave me an awesome blowjob; I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all down greedily.

We met Mom and Dad for breakfast, then went back and packed up and checked out. We checked out a few museums in Seattle - nice. Then we went to see Jennifer's college.

On the way there I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out to see a number that I didn't recognize. The message surprised me.

[Hi, is this Nicholas White?].

I wondered who it was as I replied.

[Yes it is. May I ask who this is?]

[This is Hailey Serra. I went to Jennifer's high school, and now I'm one of her ambassadors here at college. I need to ask you a favor.]

I showed the screen to Jennifer. She nodded.

I typed, [Sure]

My phone buzzed once with an answer from Hailey and once for a text from Jennifer. I checked Jennifer's first and saw a picture of a shy looking redheaded girl in her school uniform. I then flipped over to Hailey's conversation and was dumbstruck when I read it.

[There really isn't an easy way to ask this, but my dad just got transferred here, so I'm new to the school. Your sister gave me your number and said that you were a firefighter and that you look good. She also said that you were a courteous guy along with some other stuff that I really didn't ask for. So, I need someone to go to a dance with. Would you like to go with me?]

I was shocked. I went to JROTC military balls and all of the school dances alone. I had never been on a date.

[Are you sure you want to go with me? I mean I'll be honest with you - I've never been on a date before. I'm usually that awkward guy who tags along with my sister and her date. Put it this way: I was the captain of the quiz bowl team.]

Her response was a bit slower than her previous ones.

[I know what your sister told me and I'm sure that I want to go out with you. Girls like smart guys; that's an added bonus. Just get back to me.]

My sister sent me a message after I put my phone down.

[Aww my big brother got himself his first date.]

I shook it off as we continued to drive. Mom got the AAA book out and started to call hotels for her and Dad to stay in; Jenn and I were supposed to stay in a room in a girls' dorm.

Mom and Dad helped us find the right dorm and connect with the resident, then were off again to find their hotel. The resident led us to our room and showed us the digs: there were two dorm rooms and a common room with a mini-kitchenette. The resident said goodbye and hauled our bags to the empty dorm room and unpacked our stuff.

There was a knock at the door of the common room. I opened it and the guy there introduced himself as our campus tour guide. We walked all over the damned place and while I could tell that Jenn was trying to memorize everything, I zoned out. I was just along for the ride and the campus didn't really look all that amazing to me.

Finally we made it back to the room and finished getting set up. I pulled my pillows up to the headboard, jumped on, propped my knees up, and started studying for my academy test - just in time for another knock at the friggin' door.

I marked my page and closed the binder and put it on the windowsill and sat up as Jennifer opened the door. I heard two girly screams and watched as Jenn hugged one visitor and brought her inside. A second girl walked in and introduced herself as Lea, and Jenn shook her hand. I jumped off of the bed and walked over to meet them. I shook Lea's hand, then started to shake hands with the other girl but was a little shocked when she gave me a big hug instead. Then she told me her name: Hailey Serra. The girl who had texted me and who was apparently going to be my dance date. She was pretty damned cute in person.

Hailey and I sat on my bunk and Lea sat with Jennifer. We broke into separate conversations: I talked about my job and such, and Hailey told me a little about herself. Lea and Jennifer talked about the college.