The Explanation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty relaxed, and a lot of time went by quickly. Eventually they had to leave and I decided to walk them home to their apartment about a mile off-campus.

Jenn stayed in the dorm.

We walked up to the door of their apartment. I discovered that at some point Hailey had grabbed my hand. Or I had grabbed hers. Anyway, we were holding hands. I grabbed her other hand too, and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Well, Ms. Serra, it was nice walking and talking with you and I would love to go on a date with you. Just say the word."

She smiled and looked into my eyes. "Please, call me Hailey, Nicholas. And I will call for that date."

Not really knowing what to do now, I let go of her hands and moved in a little closer. She did the same. She closed her eyes as our lips made contact. We both held the kiss longer than I expected, and as we kissed I felt her mouth open a bit. I did the same with mine and then poked my tongue out just a bit, only to find her doing the same. Our tongues dueled for a bit and then declared a quick surrender and we were deeply French kissing -- my first such kiss ever, with the exception of my sister Jenn.

Speak of the devil: as we kissed, Jenn appeared right next to us.

"Get a room, lovebirds," she said. Hailey blushed and broke the kiss and turned to fumble with the door. She and Lea thanked me for walking them home and we said our goodnights. Jenn and I began the walk back to the dorm.

As we walked, I kept having visions of Hailey in my head. Jennifer's hand brushed my crotch.

"You're hard," she said. "You like her."

"Are you jealous?"

"Not exactly," she said. "We can talk about it later."

When we got back to room Jennifer smiled and pushed me onto the bed and pulled my pants off. She grabbed my cock and used her thumb to spread the precum that was all over me. When I was suitably lubed, she stroked me. She kept whispering that Hailey and I were perfect for each other and that Hailey wanted me to cum for her. When my orgasm hit Jenn lowered her mouth to my cock and drank it all down while I fantasied about Hailey and I on our wedding night.

-----------------------------------------------

"And that's why my sister and I have such a bond." I look over at Hailey, who had been quiet for the entire time. She had a look on her face that I just couldn't make out. Surprise? Disgust? Horniness? Maybe elements of all three.

She just stared at me. Then: "Wow. I would have never guessed. How long did it continue?"

I sighed. "She jacked me off or sucked me off every morning and evening until the night after I proposed to you."

"Did you bring her off, too?"

This was a time for truth. "Yeah, I did. She taught me how to use my fingers and mouth on her to make her cum."

"Wow. You're really good at it, but I never would have guessed it was Jenn who taught you. So, I took her place?"

I smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Babe, Jenn and I never had sex. We wanted to, but we didn't. You are the woman I gave my virginity to. That's how much I love you."

She smiled and grabbed my hard cock and began to rub. "Let's see if I'm as good as she is," she said.

Hailey stroked me with one hand as she peeled the sheets off of me. I rolled over as she stroked me. She got up on her knees and straddled my crotch. She rose up and positioned my cock to guide it in. I felt her tight pussy surround me in wet warmth as she lowered herself down, slowly, until she had taken all of me.

"I'll bet Jennifer would love to experience this," she said as she began to bounce up and down my hard cock. I grabbed her hips and helped her maintain her speed as she rode me. As her heavy breathing changed to moaning, I moved one hand to her clit and the other to her nipples. Hailey's moans increased in volume and then she started to scream. Her pussy tightened and pulsed around my cock and that was it for me. My cock swelled and I said, "I'm coming..."

Hailey dismounted me and got on her knees and wrapped her hands around my erection. She stroked up and down my shaft, lubricated by her own juices. I yelled and my body bucked and I came hard. She drank down the cum that had accumulated over the course of six days.

When I finished, she continued to lick and suck me gently as my cock softened in her mouth. Finally she pulled back and looked at me.

"Have you been faithful to me, Nicholas?"

"Absolutely," I said truthfully.

"Including with Jenn?"

"Especially with Jenn," I said.

"Why 'especially'?"

"Because I love her," I said. "That would be the worst kind of cheating, right?"

She was silent for a moment.

"You have my permission to have sex with Jenn," she said.

My jaw dropped.

"But only with Jenn," she continued, "and only if I'm there, too."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. And it doesn't have to happen. But if it does, I'm okay with it."

She lay down and spooned her butt back into me and I held her.

"Why are you okay with it?"

"I love Jenn, too, you know. And you already have that sexual relationship. And you're her brother -- it's not like she's going to steal you away from me."

"That part of our relationship is in our past now," I said. "I don't need to do that."

"But you want to."

I considered that. Long silence. Then: "Yes. I do."

"I'll bet she does, too. Remember, she's coming over for dinner on Saturday. You want me to call her, or do you want it to be a surprise?"

"I love you," I said.

"I know. I love you, too. I always will. Our love is strong. Now, do you want me to call Jenn?"

She looked at me, waiting.

"Yes," I said.