The Extended Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled to our sides. I made sure I remained in her warm tunnel. We fondled, kissed, touched, and enjoyed each other's bodies for quite a while. I was even able to bring Karen off again while I was inside her just by stimulating her clit with my fingertips.

Eventually, I suggested a swim -- provided we didn't turn on the lights. I slipped out of Karen and got her some tissues. We pranced through the house, my cock swinging in the breeze and Karen's beautiful tits swaying together in the dim light -- a very erotic sight.

We slid into the pool and floated around, looking up at the stars and the sliver of a moon down near the western horizon. Eventually, Karen swam into my arms and reached down and caught my floating Willie. She massaged and manipulated me just enough to rekindle the same excitement I'd had a short time before. Was this a historic moment for old me?

A few minutes later, Karen was cushioned on her towel beside the shallow end of the pool. I was standing in the shallow water with my cock again nestled deep in her moist slit, pistoning in and out of her body in the cool night air. Karen had one leg over my shoulder for a while and the other spread wide to the side affording me maximum access and visual stimuli in the dim light.

Even in the weak light I could watch my cock as it slid in and out of her warm pulpit, now slick with the combined juices of our fuck an hour earlier. We had our hands all over each other's bodies. I focused on Karen's dazzling breasts; I could watch them swinging in response to my thrusting motions when I wasn't rubbing them and pinching her nipples to an even greater erection than the night air had elicited.

Our climaxes were not simultaneous. I came, a remarkable fact given my age and the short time since our previous lovemaking. As I made my final thrusts into Karen, she pulled me into her, urging me to deposit every drop of my cum deep in her. Only then did I feel Karen's spasms around my cock. Her legs shifted and locked around my back and she tried to pull me deep into her body again.

She rose, and I bent, and we passionately kissed. I pulled her naked and dripping body over to an outdoor chaise, and we nestled together, legs intertwined and our bodies pressed together.

"I hope I haven't found you and lost Lynn in all this. I seem to find I am strongly attracted to both of you. I've just recently felt my relationship with Lynn was headed into the 'love' stage; I don't toss that word around lightly." I paused for a moment, "Have I fucked up here?"

"No, no, no," Karen reassured me. "Lynn wanted just this to happen some time - soon, well maybe not quite this way, but she and I had talked about ... well," she paused, "we talked about how she could bring me into the beautiful relationship the two of you have built. She wanted us to share each other in a threesome, more than occasionally I might add."

I digested those revelations as I hugged Karen and stroked her warm body. Finally, I asked, "Are you a lesbian? Is Lynn?"

"No, I don't think so. I confess to you only that I had a couple of intimate sessions with my college roommate in my senior year, but that was long ago and did not set any trend. It did help our horniness on those nights. Lynn is the first woman I've even considered being in the same bed with since then and only because of the way she described you and the relationship and passion the two of you share. I guess under the right circumstances I might be bisexual." She squeezed me in a hug at that point.

"Why couldn't this have happened when I was forty?" I jested and smoothed one of Karen's breasts in a polishing motion.

"Hey, you have an age thing," Karen said in a protesting voice. "You've mentioned what you think is your age and a lack of capability several times tonight and you're worried about frequency and staying power and macho stuff. Don't you understand women at all? That stuff's all fine, but it's all the other stuff that's important. It's the foreplay, the thoughtfulness, the little treats you do, the look or pat or kiss. It's knowing that your guy supports you a thousand percent, just like you've done with Lynn from the first moment you guys talked when she was driving down here. This is what girls talk about!"

I responded, "Yea, but I forgot all that stuff. Guys are led around by their dicks anyway."

She went on, "As for the age thing, I've dated guys who don't even come close to having the mental sharpness or endurance that you have. Maybe it's a testament to the 'couch potato' generation, but you're right in there with the best I've dated, believe me -- in fact, I'm beginning to believe you ARE the best I've ever dated, if we can call this a date?" She squeezed my flaccid prick just to drive the point home.

I laughed. "OK. OK. But, if I get the two of you in my bed -- soon I hope -- I'm going to have a hard time delivering."

"Listen to me," Karen said as she poked my ribs, "you'll be wonderful because you'll be caring about the two of us. You'll give us dozens of orgasms for each of your own. I know you'd like to match us orgasm for orgasm, but guys were never built that way in the first place. Biology works against you on that count, not age. Besides, I'm pretty sure that Lynn and I can keep each other busy for a while; aren't guys supposed to get off on watching two women together?"

"Yes," I paused, "and you've made me harden again just thinking about the possibility." I waggled my deflated cock across her leg. "Just to change the subject slightly, did I deliver as promised? Lynn said I should 'extend every courtesy of the house' and 'take care of you in my special ways.' Was the evening's agenda as you wished m'lady?"

"Oh, you dear man." She kissed me. "Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. And trust me, you aren't in trouble with Lynn." She paused. "Now come inside with me to bed, I'm getting chilled out here, and I think tomorrow's going to be a busy day."

As we walked in, I told her about my going down to the beach to think and meditate. She nodded.

We cleaned up a little and snuggled next to each other in my large bed.

"Can I come with you tomorrow morning when you do your meditation? I promise I won't bother you. I like the idea of sitting quietly and watching the sun come up -- even if I'm not next to you or holding you."

"Yes, certainly. See how you feel at half-past-five." On that note we faded into dreamland.

12