The Extended Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Doug started, "Honey, I'll change! Let me ..."

Lynn screamed at him, "NO. NO. NO. YOU WON'T CHANGE. You've had seven years to change -- to get your act together. I'm amazed you can even sit there and tell me you love me or say you'll change. That's a laugh. You love having a slut around, having someone that'll clean up your messes, and having a punching bag. Well, Doug, it's not me any more! I'm gone. I checked out about a year ago in case you didn't notice. It just took me some courage to pick up and move to another place to get away from YOU."

Doug looked at her and then at the rest of us. Several of the neighbors had moved closer. I noticed that several carried two-by-fours, several others mean looking rakes or garden tools.

Lynn delivered the final blow, "I'm divorcing you. Lucky for me, in this state I don't even need your drunken signature for it to be final. I have a new life and you play no part in it at all -- NO PART," she screamed and broke into uncontrollable sobs for a second."

Lynn clenched her fists together as she controlled the last bit of her pent-up rage. "Now, what I'd like you to do is walk back to your car, get in a drive back to Ohio, and forget all about me and anything else that happened here. I'm not asking for any alimony or a share of what I'd contributed to our marriage or the house. If you were a real man, you'd send that share to me sometime, but you're such a shit I don't expect it. I'd rather lose all that than have you around."

Doug looked crushed and full of remorse, but it was too late. He nodded slightly.

She stood and turned to Karen and me who'd moved next to each other behind her. She turned back to him, "Now, Doug, you leave. And please don't come back." Karen and I pulled Lynn gently between the two of us. The three of us walked slowly towards the house; Len and Peggy followed. The other neighbors stood their ground.

I glanced back and saw Doug rise, give one more look at our group and then start walking towards where he'd left his car. I noticed that the Sarasota Police car had pulled in much closer to the house as Lynn and he'd been talking. Doug had to walk right by the car but he didn't so much as glance at the officer sitting inside and watching him. As Doug got a hundred or so feet beyond the police car it tuned around and started to slowly creep along behind him. I think he got the message that this wasn't a place to be. He turned the corner and was gone.

I hugged Lynn then turned and waved to my neighbors giving them a thumbs-up. I herded Lynn, Karen, Len and Peggy into the house. Lynn burst into tears again as soon as the door shut and ended being comforted by Karen and Peggy on the sofa. I brought a box of Kleenex from the guest bath.

I knelt in front of Lynn, "Hon, it's all done. He's gone. It's over and done with. You were wonderful. There's no doubt. He's gone. He won't ever be back."

Gradually she got herself under control. "I should have done that years ago. I was such a flake to wait so long -- it just made all this harder and involved so many other people. Oh, how will I ever be able to thank everyone?" She rose and walked over to Len and Peggy and gave them each a big hug. "Thank you so much Len, I couldn't have done this without the groundwork you laid -- the protection I felt out there."

"And Karen," she walked and hugged her, "My God you've spent most of your lunch hours listening to me either rave about Jim or being worried about Doug and what he might do. I'm so glad you were here to help end all this. At least you've seen the ogre!"

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around Lynn. She was regaining control and slowly returning to a more normal state.

I looked at the others, "I'm serving up a late lunch. Any takers?" We all filed into the kitchen and I produced the makings for sandwiches and lots of beverage choices. Len and Peggy got lots of thanks for their support and the work they'd done to muster the rest of the neighbors and provide moral support.

As the afternoon progressed I called and made some arrangements for dinner and made a quick trip downtown for some errands. At cocktail time I served the women some nice wine and we sat and watched a beautiful sunset and rehashed a tense Saturday. I couldn't keep my eyes off the two of them -- both my lovers, my paramours, my more intimate partners in life.

I took Karen and Lynn to dinner at Zoria's. We dressed to the nines and I was proud and impressed over how beautiful the two women looked. Lynn had flowing blond hair that surround a face that could be featured in Vogue. She was wearing a little black dress that came to mid-thigh, and beautiful thighs they were. A simple gold belt adorned her mid-section. She already knew my fetish about dark high heels and she was wearing some four-inch black patent leather pumps that made her legs look like a billion dollars and made her look like a super-sexy young woman -- which she was.

Karen was no less a beauty. Her long black hair hung in rivulets that highlighted her jet black eyes that seemed to be able to look into my soul without great effort. She was wearing one of Lynn's evening dresses, an off-white spaghetti strap cocktail dress that also came to mid-thigh. She too was wearing some spike heels that she'd worn to work the day before. I think Karen actually had the better looking ass and it was on evident display as they both turned to model their evening attire for me. But then again, Lynn had slightly more chest. Oh, heavens, I'd have to decide which to enjoy later. WAIT, no I wouldn't, I could enjoy them all. I grinned in happiness at the two women.

I'd explained to the maitre d' at Zoria's when I made the reservation that I was seducing two women and that I needed his help. They helped lay on a great show and helped me in my efforts. In return, I tipped generously.

After we had our wines, two bouquets of flowers arrived with a flourish for the girls. Then the maitre d' and a trio of waiters arrived with three large silver platters covered by highly polished silver covers. I rose and made a toast, "To the two most beautiful women in the world that I want to be close to forever." At that point the maitre d' and the waiters pulled the cover off their dish with a flourish. Within each dish was a silver 'love' ring lying on a white cushion.

I picked up the first ring and placed it on Lynn's finger. I repeated the process with Karen. Then held out my own left hand. Both women joined in placing the third ring on my finger. We were laughing and happy with each other and with life. There were lots of whispers around the table between each of us, not to mention all the touching. We boggled the minds of guests at several other tables with our shameless displays of mutual affection and seduction.

After dinner I took the women to a jazz club down off Hillside Avenue. We sipped our wines as we sat and listened to a lounge trio with a singer that had a voice like Eva Cassidy - very entertaining and yet it made me sorry that Cassidy, such a talent, had met such an untimely death in her short and meteoric career.

After the first set the girls pulled me away and we headed home. "We both want to make love with you," Lynn told me as we exited the restaurant. One young man heard her comment to me as we left the lounge and his head spun around so fast to look at the girls he probably had whiplash. I was secretly proud and wrapped my arms around both women as we sashayed down the sidewalk towards the car.

Twenty minutes later we stood in a loose triangle at the foot of my bed. Karen and I decided that with all the stress Lynn had gone through today that she should be the first to benefit from our newly formed threesome. The two of us slowly disrobed Lynn much as I liked to do, only this time there were two sets of hands, lips and tongues to deliver the messages of caring and love we were feeling for each other.

As Lynn was bared I helped Karen undress; Lynn helped too. The two of them stripped me in seconds. We pulled together in a group hug putting our lips and tongues together. We experimented in how to do the most sensual three-way kiss.

Karen and I pulled Lynn back onto the bed. Once she was prone the two of us each took a breast and started to suck, lick and fondle, creating erect nipples and sensitive aerolas that cried for more attention in the dim light. We each made occasional forays to Lynn's lips, neck or ears, often whispering our own 'sweet nothings' to her. She was moaning at our attentions and often using her own hands to smooth parts of our anatomies.

I gestured to Karen to move towards Lynn's pussy; she grinned back at me and then slowly slid across the sheets until her lead was level with Lynn's carefully trimmed bush. Karen pulled one of Lynn's legs over her head so she could bring her head into maximum contact with her pussy. Lynn let out a long "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" as Karen's tongue first touched her clitoris and lips.

As I massaged and sucked on Lynn's breasts and paid attention to her upper region, Karen made passionate love to her pussy. Lynn had an orgasm within seconds of the first oral contact Karen made there, but Karen did not let the moment pass, instead she kept Lynn on the edge and delivered small climax after climax through her efforts. Lynn was writhing across the bed pleading for mercy and for cock.

After about five small orgasms, Karen rose and met me. We shared a kiss and I marveled at the taste of Lynn on her lips. I positioned myself between Lynn's legs and slowly sank my long cock into her pussy, only moving a fraction of inch on each thrust of penetration. When I was fully submerged I started a circular motion with my hips as I used my thumb on Lynn's clitoris. I was rewarded with her largest orgasm of the night.

As she floated down from her high, she looked at me and Karen with big doe eyes; "Oh, finish me off you guys. This is too much. I've never cum this many times or felt this light-headed just from sex." Karen and I leaned in a kissed her.

I accelerated my thrusting now and Lynn's body went into her automated response, rising to meet me with each thrust I made. Our bodies were slapping together. Karen was sucking on Lynn's breasts and positioning her own breasts into Lynn's mouth in a very sexy 'Spiderman' move.

Then I heard Karen start to talk dirty to Lynn: "Don't you just love his cock pounding into you," "Did you like my tongue on your clit and deep in your cunt," "You taste good -- I loved eating you," "I want to just fuck you all day and all night long you beautiful fuck machine," ... This was rapidly becoming more than I could handle. I accelerated my thrusting into Lynn, quietly telling the two of them that I was getting near.

"Then cum in her cunt," Karen said. "Splash her insides with all your jism -- your man juice. Make her cum with you. Bring her off. Oh, you guys are so sexy together I've got to frig my own clit." She started to rapidly massage her own pussy with one hand.

My back arched and I fired my first shot into Lynn's pussy. I almost lost consciousness from the wave of pleasure that washed through my body. Lynn's legs were locked behind me; they had pulled me tight into her pussy as she had climaxed.

As I regained control, I looked down at her. She was absolutely limp. A fine coat of sweat was evident all over her body -- she had a shine to her. We both floated down from our highs together. Karen had brought herself off about the same time we did. She was snuggled up against Lynn in a sensuous still life for my eyes only. Karen was looking at me in a tender way.

"Jimmmmmmm," Lynn cooed to me as I withdrew my dick from her warm tunnel.

"Yes, love," I whispered.

"I want you to do Karen. I want to watch."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12