The Extended Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our suits cooled in the summer air, I couldn't help notice the six nipples on six beautiful and magnificently shaped tits distributed over three of the most beautiful women in the world. My rod nudged my leg again but not enough to embarrass me.

Eventually, we barbequed some steaks and ate on the covered patio. We watched several rain showers pass by but only had a few minutes of rain where we were. Eventually, a spectacular sunset presented itself and we all sat and watched the changing hues and colors in the evening sky.

*****

The next morning I was working on a manuscript on my office iMac. Karen and Lynn were at work. I'd done my morning mediation down at the beach. I'd given up trying to do it at dawn; dawn in the summer seemed to come way too early. The beach at six in the morning was nevertheless peaceful though the sun was up.

About ten o'clock, I was quietly getting myself a second cup of coffee in the kitchen when the door to the nearby guest room finally opened and a very sleepy Melinda appeared. She squinted in the morning light and sized me up as friendly. She came and gave me a hug then sat on one of the counter bar stools. She was wearing an Ohio State t-shirt, and those long slender legs hung out the bottom of the shirt.

"Wow," she said, "I can't believe I just slept for ten hours. That bed is sooooo comfortable."

I smiled. "Coffee? Juice? Cereal? Eggs? What's your pleasure?"

"I'm a toast and juice girl," she replied. "You don't have to wait on me. I'll figure out where things are." She waved me away from serving her and started to move around preparing her simple meal.

After she had mastered her breakfast she asked, "What do you do? I mean you have this great house and pool, and I know a little about you from my mother, but ...?" she looked at me with the question hanging in the air.

"Well," I told her, "in one sense I'm retired. I don't do nine-to-five; gave that up about fifteen years ago. I had a successful consulting business and while that was going, I started writing books. I guess you'd call them 'self-help books.' Anyway, I wrote two books that were pretty successful, then had a dry spell when my wife Nancy was sick and subsequently passed away. Now I'm working on two new ones although I haven't taken them to an agent yet. My time is my own."

We kept chatting. Our conversation was natural and unforced. She was a good interviewer and pulled my whole life story from me over the next hour or so. In the process I learned a lot about her, including how she viewed the sad relationship her mother had with Doug Seaburn -- the departing husband.

As lunchtime drew near I suggested she dress casually and that we meet Karen and Lynn somewhere for lunch. Mel liked that idea, and I called Lynn to see whether she was free. As it turned out she wasn't but Karen was, so Mel and I drove up near the airport where she worked and met Karen at a little bistro that had a shady outdoor courtyard.

The three of us had a pleasant lunch. I left the table for a few minutes to go to the gents, and when I got back Mel and Karen were in deep conversation. I broke it up with my arrival. Mel actually blushed. Karen winked at me that I interpreted to mean I'd find out what the discussion topic was later.

After lunch, it was hot and sunny with the afternoon thunderstorms starting to build. Nonetheless I took Mel to Lido Beach, and we took a walk. Although she didn't have a bathing suit on she went in swimming up to her waist. She was almost dry when we got back to the car.

Earlier in our walk she'd asked rhetorically, "Why can some guys be such assholes?"

I must have looked horrified for she turned to me and said, "NO, NOT YOU! I mean, well, I've had a couple of guys I've liked in the past year but it seems they are only out for one thing. I know I'm a cute blond, but I do have a brain and I know how to use it." She gave me a knowing glance that I was supposed to figure out.

"Whew," I said aloud. "For a second there I thought I'd reverted to my college days when I was mainly driven by hormones and a lot less by reason and caring. Does that give you a clue?"

"Is there a way to get guys to be less hormonal and more ... well, more like you?" she asked.

"Why thank you for the compliment. I'm about thirty-plus years past your hormone-laden friends, but let me think on that for a minute or two." We kept walking.

I did and then said, "Seems to me you have a couple of options. First, date older guys who've at least developed some control over their urges. I don't recall age eighteen as being anything other than a hormonal rage, so I'm sympathetic to what you are finding on the dating circuit."

"Second, make a 'contract' with the boy you like early in the game. If you don't tell him what you want and what will turn you on then it's unlikely he'll discover it any other way except trial and error and that's apt to be a painful process."

"Do you and my mother talk like that?" she asked taking my hand in hers.

"Yes we do, continually - with Karen too. We're very much in the mode of discovering about each other."

"Does that include ..." she paused clearly embarrassed by what she was about to ask. "Does that include talking about how to, err, love each other?"

I laughed because many of our recent conversations had been about how to turn each other on and what our fantasies were. I told Mel, "Yes. We've talked about what we like when we're making love and what our fantasies are. We've talked about foreplay and after play. We talk every day about what we like about what we do for each other, even little things." Mel blushed, victim of my philosophy to tell it like it is.

I went on, "The other thing we do is always boost the other person up. We are full of love and compliments for each other. Even when we want one of us to stop doing something we take time to soften how we talk about, trying to put it as a positive. I was fortunate that I was trained that way early in my career."

"Give me an example," she asked.

"Well both Lynn and Karen developed a habit of just leaving their dirty dishes on the counter instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Rather than saying you don't pick up after yourselves blah blah blah, I waited until they cleaned up one day. My words to them were then 'I love it when the kitchen is so neat after you've eaten. Thank you so much for doing this and then I kissed each one of them as a reward.' Things have been a lot better since."

Our discussion continued although I'm not sure I shed any light on the situation. Mel told me she was most appreciative for my talking with her. She even gave me a hug when we got to the car.

Back and the house Mel changed into her microscopic bikini and went out to catch the last rays of sun before the thunderclouds obscured the sun again. I tucked my tongue back in my mouth and went and wrote a couple of thousand words in one of my books.

Lynn and Karen got home a little after five. They changed, and we all took a swim in the pool, had some wine, and then dug into some great leftovers from earlier in the week. After dinner, the three women went into the living room to continue what I called their female-bonding time; I went back to my office to work. I occasionally heard a rift of laughter ripple through the house; it made me smile.

About nine o'clock Karen came in. She was in very skimpy baby doll pajamas that did little to hide her assets. She came and sat in my lap reaching over and turning out my desk lamp as she did. She pulled one of my hands to her breasts and gave me one of her kisses that melted metal and certainly made me stop thinking about working -- ever again!

After many kisses she pulled me up and led me to our bedroom. There, she stripped me of my shorts and shirt, pulled her pajamas off, grabbed my inflating cock and led me to the bed. About that time Lynn came in and joined us. The three of us pressed into one another.

"Jimmmmmm," Lynn said in her I-want-something voice that I couldn't resist. "We need you to do something for us," she said in a half whisper as she bit at my lower lip in a very sensuous way that sent signals straight to my nether region.

"I'm all yours, darling," I replied, running a hand up her side and almost caressing her breast.

"We want you to make love to Mel," Lynn said in her husky whisper as she licked my ear.

12